Barbarian Abroad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like kissing honey, a sticky sweetness that left Cole licking his lips, though the flavour reminded him more of something fruity. "Now, for the main course, Cole?" A somewhat firm foot had found his thigh as Gelas rose up to draw her waist level with the excessively teased horsecock.

"Just don't leave me on edge again." He grunted with a nod, gasping with relief as the Ooze began to grind against his flared head.

"Trust me, I want this just as much as you." With a squeal and a vice grip on his shoulders, Gelas sank onto the thick megacock, pushing herself down against its immovable mass. Once against Cole was in the heaven of Gelas' gripping form, as each inch was massaged and sucked right before his eyes. As the ooze was managing to slide down Cole's pole with a gentle grace, he wondered what would happen to the displaced 'her' that he was replacing as he watched himself penetrate a woman for the first time in such detail. The answer was quick as two translucent head-sized funbags met his face, each capped with a pointed nipple.

"Think they're a nice touch? I don't normal get the chance to make them this big." Gelas giggled as she was finally sitting in his lap again. She playful groaned as she rubbed the tips of her impressive endowments in her hands. "Do these look fun, Cole? Ooh, I felt that twitch. I'll take it as a yes." She began to grind her hips excitedly, feeding on Cole's pre-cum with each twitch that uttered it forth. He watched as his aching pillar rested between the Ooze's newly grown tits, distending her chest out though she only smile and rubbed the funbags over the flared shaft in a unique titfuck. Dancing on his lap, she shifted and slammed her groin against his with a hungry look. Cole reached out at her voluminous breast, pawing at the nipple as he kissed her again. Her honey tongue fought his, flexing and sliding as it continued to tease him as Gelas always did.

He felt a sudden constricting around his aching shaft when the kiss broke. "Fuck," he cursed as Gelas lifted her clear legs with inhumane dexterity and turned her entire body, corkscrewing 180 degrees to turn her rear towards him. Her tempo didn't slow however as she continued to pinch her nipples and slam down on the feast of beef that was nestled between her breasts.

"What's wrong, Cole? Aren't you enjoy yourself?" She purred as she pulled his hands to her bouncing chest, letting his fingers sink into their impossible softness. The ooze groaned as Cole fed her more and more, as spurt upon spurt of sticky man-lube disappeared inside her. He could feel his release rising again, hips bucking in an effort to push that edge closer. With a hard slam into his lap, she stopped her hips suddenly. She still continued to massage the bloated trunk with her pillowy chest and Gelas continued to grind on the thick root, but a familiar tightness also began to wrap around his base.

"You're giving me so any appetizers, I could eat like this until sunset. Imagine that, you succulent sun-dweller." She looked back at him with a wicked grin, biting her lip as she continued to stroke every inch of Cole's shuddering shaft with now only the slightest movement. "I could just ride you till dark and you wouldn't even need to come. I'm sure you'd love it." Cole stopped kneading her bust, his hands moving now calmly to her hips. "Hmm? Bored no-"

"Not happening." With a sudden shift and the anchoring force of the two feet of cock inside her, Gelas suddenly found herself on her front. The barbarian had a powerful grip of her, pulling his enormous tool back, slipping out of her grip before slamming back inside. "You wanted my cum, Gelas?" He shook her with a second thrust. "Then have my cum." He began to piston the Ooze's hollow with inhuman urgency, finally free to set the pace of the fuck. She didn't complain as the wicked smile quickly fragmented into cries of pleasure.

"Yes! YES!" Cole had finally been made ready. The way he throbbed and franticly slammed his monster balls against her, she knew she could finally milk everything he had to give her. "That's it! Fuck me!" "Fuck me till you give me every last drop of nectar." As his flavour overwhelmed her, Gelas' form began to shake, chest and legs becoming gooey again as she devoted her focus taking all that cock and inspiring him on. "Do it! Come like you've never come befooooreeee!"

A guttural roar filled the summer air, as Cole buried his hilt as deep as Gelas could take. The first thick salvo was met with a shaking cry of joy, dying the clear ooze's chest a thick white of a dozen men's volume. Bull-spunk fired relentlessly into the Ooze's misting body, pouring Cole's relief and lust into her gluttony. She didn't, couldn't stop stroking the hose feeding her, squeezing the spitting length with utter devotion. The last boiling bull-shot practically had the words of 'no more' on her lips, but all she could do was scream in greedy delight.

Gelas looked at her shaking hand, the first time in her life not being able to the other side of it. She collapsed, letting her puddle-like true form take her as she revelled in nirvana, her 'eye gem' bobbing happily on top. Cole fell backwards, his mouth, chest and entire lower body painted in ooze lube, breath short and cock softening. After a minutes of heavy panting, he turned to the white puddle. "So, where's that tunnel?"

* * * * *

Mike enjoyed outsourcing. It was a brilliant invention that suited his hectic nine to five lifestyle of drinking, frowning at villagers and writing up flattering reports. No time in there for monster hunting. Speaking of which, it was time for the post-tea nap. While it was not as intense as the after-lunch snooze or the later-dinner kip, he felt it deserve and equal amount of dedication as he felt all aspects of his career deserved. He kicked back on his chair, with his view of the Gordian Hills and felt his eyes grow heavy from the watered-down wine.

"The monster is gone." Mike raised an eye grumpily before snapping them open at the sight of the fluid-stained beastman in front of him. He tried not to focus on the lack of clothing and how poorly Cole's stone axe was protecting his dignity. It was all a bit much to process.

"Is . . is-is that its blood?" Mike pointed to Cole's chest where two circles of the stuff sat. Cole shrugged.

"I guess so. Electrum." He gestured with the axe to Mike's side, showing the poor guard more than his ego could take. "I'd like to be able to buy clothes. And where is the closest lake?"

With an axe in his face and other things, Mike threw the pouch desperately away before pointing north, shielding his eyes with his free hand. Cole nodded, and looked down at his lack of pockets or belts. Planting his axe briefly, he tied the pouch string to the end of his matted tail. He regained his axe, swung all of himself northward and strode down the hill.

12