Barbarian Abroad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though the stream eventually subsided, Cole's colossal cock still stood firm. The busty chief pivoted on his chest, resting her rear against the thick root as she gave her competitor a chance for air. "Maybe ya pretty good," She conceded as she shifted her rear, letting Cole nestle between her cheeks. "Ya aren't down yet, by the feel of it. But its time we get serious." She dragged her fingers down his chest as her hips rocked slowly, dancing against his pole.

"Be careful." He teased, "It can be a bit overwhelming for beginners." Cole leaned forward, his face almost resting in the chief's barely covered tits as he placed his hands on Ironside's thighs. She laughed as she rose up, not letting the excessive meat stop hot-dogging her until she was almost sitting on the proud flare of the mighty horsecock.

"Think I'm scare of this? Pfft." Her green hand gripped the top six inches, as she pointed it towards the tight ring of her ass. "Just get ready to do this every night." Slowly, Ironside sunk down onto the thick flare, her toned body tensing as Cole's circumference pushed inside her. Bull cum and orc spit had lubed up the beastcock good, but even then she could feel herself stretching to take its incredible girth. The first few inches were already filling her up but the chief couldn't let some over-dicked minotaur best her so easily. She let out a breathy gasp as she tried to relax, letting her tight hole wrap around the mega-prick that was sodomising her. "So . . much . . cock," escaped from her throat, when she finally found herself seated on half-minotaur's groin. Arousal was leaking from both of them, Cole's lubricating her twitching tunnel, Ironside's dripping slightly onto his waist.

She shook the stars from her vision, looking down at the beastman beneath her. Cole was grinning lustfully, his pulsating member enjoying the snug confines of her rear entrance. "Ya lucky . . it feels even bigger inside," Ironside muttered breathlessly. "Otherwise I'd . . probably leaving ya too fucked to laugh." The orc began to rock her ass up and down, cowgirl riding the bottom broad inches of the bull-boy's rod, her pert cheeks bouncing against his lap. As she worked the thick pipe, the meaty tube began push against her well-carved abs, bulging her flat stomach with each body-shaking thrust. Riding him faster and faster, the thin excuse for clothing across her bouncing chest began to shift. A steely hard nipple sprang out and then its twin, in front of Cole's eyes. With the chief in charge of the ride, his hands groping the erect nubs between his fingers, pinching one slightly which elicited a scream of lust from the ragged breathed orc woman.

She had been trying to hold herself together in order to break this unruly monster cock, but stimulating her nipple had sent a shiver down to her soaked cunt, her clit twitching with guilty delight. Another mini-climax trembled through her tight body as Cole's well-worked tongue latched onto the other, rolling his wet tongue over the sensitive tip. His free-hand grabbed one of the shaking ass cheeks, pawing at it as Ironside stretched herself over his bullmeat. She growled and groaned on top of him, slamming down harder and harder as he filled her core like nothing before. The 'battle' was now long gone from their minds, same as the ragged orgy ring around them was now spilling into the battlefield. All Ironside wanted was to fuck the beast beneath her as hard as she could take, her athletic body bouncing the turgid mass inside her unrelentingly.

With one final, stomach-stretching smack of flesh-to-flesh, hot seed flooded her bowels, the gut-filling horsecock swelling to its maximum shuddering size. The gush of man-cream triggered the orc woman's own cunt-quaking climax, her juices spurting from her soundless body as every muscle froze in white-hot ecstasy. Cole moaned into the green tit-flesh, giving a last thrust of desperate want as he sunk his bloated, cum-spewing shaft one more time into the tight hole. The bubble of silence in the orc's throat popped, as she let out a shameless moan. She trembled on the thrashing cock inside her, screaming in base grunts to announce to the crowd what she truely thought of this magnificient beastcock.

* * * * * *

"Wipe that grin off ya face, bull-boy. Or we'll be wrestling the right way again and ya tongue won't save ya twice." She tried to hide her own grin, but the memories of last night was still keeping her mood high. Ironside was driving one of stocky, woolly beasts as Cole sat behind her. The chief's pert rear was even better in the sunlight, making the last hour's journey possibly the best part of Cole's vacation so far. Especially being able to ride this 'mammoth' which Ironside had named "Toots", passing the occasional bit of fruit to the beast's long nose and hearing make the strangest trumpet-like noises in its delight. A thick forest had been on the approach for a while now, a ocean of green trees that swallowed any light beneath their roof. As Ironside parked her mammoth near the clearing, she pointed into the shadows.

"The only other minotaur I met said this was an important place for ya lot, where he could have a good fucking time. Don't know why, spent a weekend in the forest myself dodging Baron's lads without a hide or hoof to see. Baron's hold is just the other side after a day so should be an easy walk." Cole looked up at the looming tree tops with a frown.

"You survived in there?"

"Sure, ol' Evergrow Forest is ugly, but it isn't mean. Just don't go fucking any tree-spirits and destroying another national treasure of ours, okay? Now, ya'll forgive us if we don't walk ya to the gate, the lords and ladies got a reputation to keep and we got heads to keep too."

"See ya, Toots." Cole patted the fuzzy trunk-nose as it lifted him down to the solid earth once more. The mammoth let out a brief trumpet, patting the half-minotaur firmly on the head.

"If someone gives ya trouble, just hock this at them." A 'thwunk' struck the ground as a dark-metal battleaxe embedded itself in the ground, with Cole's coin-pouch tied to its end. "Good orc steel so it won't rust, and the straps ain't gonna go flying off either. Take care, bull-boy. Hope we catch ya again some time." Ironside gave a wink before turning Toots back towards the orc camp and set off.

A pair of green, gleaming eyes stared out from the foliage, following the swish of the half-minotaur's tail as Cole tugged the axe free from the earth. He turned toward Evergrow Forest, as hackles ran up his back, but he could only make out shadows in the twilight before him. "Eh, how bad could it really be."

12