Barbarian Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
"Who am I?"
5.3k words
4.68
62.9k
38
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyssabyss
Lyssabyss
234 Followers

Author's Notes: This is an erotic fantasy written by Lyssabyss. Though you probably could start off from this chapter, I would recommend viewing my first chapter (it's a quickie ^.~) Of course if you have any feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Also being that I am still in the midst of crafting this story if you have anything you'd like to see in the story please leave me a comment. I'm doing this as much for my pleasure as I am for yours. Hope you enjoy!

****

"Kaptan!" Shouted a member of the camp.

"Not now!" He growled and pushed onward with me trailing behind him.

"Kaptan! I--"

"I said not now grunt!" He bellowed. He took me to a larger tent further away from camp that had a warrior posted outside. Once we were inside he closed the flap shut and tied it, releasing me into the enormous tent. I walked over to the center wooden beam and leaned against it a moment taking a breath to calm myself. He lit a fire in the pit nearby and warmth finally began to permeate my flesh.

He began to strip down, taking care to place his weapons in a chest at the foot of a furred bed before clasping it shut. Once he was bare with the exception of a loincloth the hid his manhood he sat down on a stiff pillow near the fire with a bucket of water. "Come sit."

I stood defiantly at the beam.

"The pleasure will be all mine if I am forced to come and get you." He said, a grin splaying across his face.

I stamped over and plopped down on a pillow beside him taking care to ensure my bits were still covered.

"Give me your arm." He said reaching out his hand and dunking the other with a cloth in the bucket.

"You must be foolish." I scoffed.

"Giveme your arm." He growled.

I folded my arms under breast and held my form rigid.

He growled like a true beast now, pouncing on me abruptly sending me on my back, hips lifted by the pillow beneath me. He ripped his shirt from my chest, leaving his garment a tattered ruin and slopped a frigid cloth between my breasts. Quickly he managed to secure my arms above my head and pinned my lower half down with his body. He worked the washrag around my breasts and stomach drawing pitiful cries up from the humiliation of it.

He then moved to work at the sweat and dirt from my arms and neck, taking great care to ring it out before he washed the dirt from my face. I bit at a finger that trailed close to my mouth and for the first time I was jostled by a physical response from him, a slap stinging the side of my face.

I saw the hesitation and remorse briefly in his eyes but it did nothing to abate my rage. I bucked against him with renewed effort and demanded "Let me go! I can wash myself you brute!"

A smile once again played on his face. "Fine then. You may wash yourself, and if I am satisfied with the result, I will not attempt to wash you again."

My face blanched at the thought of washing in front of this man. Then again he had seen most intimate details of my petite pale body.

I took the cloth from his hands and waited till he got off my body. "Will you at least look away?"

"We will bargain for that privilege. After all you are mine, and I may look on if you I desire."

Well he was a brute, but a well spoken brute at that. "What is there to bargain for?" What would the cost of this comfort be? Would it even be worth it?

"Your name my pet. I want your name."

A smaller price than I expected to pay. "Esyld." I spat.

"Your name suits you perfectly...Esyld." With that he turned his attention back to the fire while I took the bucket to the corner of the tent and began to scrub every inch of my skin a bright pink, until I was sure there could be no doubt as to it's cleanliness.

The whole affair took till the sun went down and by then the scent of food was wafting in from outside. My belly grumbled as I once again attempted to cover my nudity.

"Are you finished Esyld?"

"Yes." I whispered. "I would like another cover Kaptan."

"You will call me master or Oro...or Oro the Brute" he added with a laugh.

"I would like a replacement shiftOro the Brute." I quipped which only bolstered another laugh from his lips.

"Let us bargain again." He said thumbing his chin. "I will give you a more suitable shift if you step into the light andallowme to inspect your care."

My chest huffed with the hate for this man. The fire crackled and for a moment I was mesmerized by the motion of the flames. I stepped calmly into the light. Extending my arms above my head and slowly rotating in place. As I was rotated away from him, I felt the naked press of his chest against my back and tried to step away before his arm wrapped around my waist. His breath was hot against my neck as he flipped my blonde braid over my shoulder and kissed at the meat of my neck.

The tension rang throughout my body, I knew the direction his lustful actions would lead. I struggled against him which disgusted me as I felt the stir of his manhood against my backside. "Let go of me." I mustered all of the venom I harbored into those few words.

"No." He whispered into the shell of my ear.

My body betrayed me with the thrill that churned within. I bit the inside of my cheek trying to suppress the outburst of frustration that threatened to fill the void of silence. I gripped his arm around my waist and tried to pull outward, which only caused him to clutch me tighter. "So much fight."

So much fight.Yes I had a lot more fighting to do, even as it seemed hopeless and that I would be in this alone. Even if it meant biding my time, waiting for the right moment to strike. That was the difference between our people. The image of many of my camp mates lifeless bodies flashed through my mind.Waiting for the right moment did not save them, in the end the beast consumes all.

My last thought ran shivers down my spine, gooseflesh marking my skin. Lost in thought I had not noticed Oro's attention had moved to my breasts. "Are you finished?" I growled.

"Not nearly my pet." His hands pawed my soft mounds, "Your body seems to agree." Rubbing the gooseflesh on my arm.

"You are mistaken."

"Oh?" He questioned, running a hand over my hip and smelling my neck. "I think you want this. I am sure it has been a long while since you have had a real man between those silken thighs." He ground himself against me.

"I-I have never." I whispered. "I am untouched."

His gentle kisses faltered a moment before proceeding up my neck to just below my ear, and he sucked there with his full lips that tore an unwanted gasp from me. I had not noticed my nipples had hardened until I felt his hands ran over them, the hard nubs slipping between each digit. "Mmn." I stifled a moan which did not go unnoticed.

"Untouched." He breathed into my ear, his hands moving from my breasts to splay over my belly and then pressing my hips against his. I felt his rigid manhood trapped behind his loincloth digging at my backside. My breathing became labored.

One of his hands wedged itself at the juncture of my thighs as the other went on to grope one of my cheeks. "Please!" I begged pitifully.

His hand a slight press from my core, dipped a digit between my feminine folds, rubbing up the moist length of me. My heart was pounding, blood rushing in my ears and I felt the absence of warmth from his hand as he drew his fingers up in front of our faces. My slick betrayal painting his fingers, which he silently brought to his mouth and sucked clean.

He cleared his body from mine and strained "True to your word, you cleaned yourself well." My body shivered from the excitement and humiliation.

"The shift please." I demanded with a shaky hand. How much more disgrace could I endure?

"I did not expect to find such a small slip of a girl."

"Capture." I corrected.

He chuckled, "Yes, that." I heard him rummaging and covered myself as best I could before angling myself to see what he was doing. "Hmm. This will do." He pulled out another of his shirts that had a deep crevasse at the neckline and handed it to me.

Carefully I drew it over my head and was at least glad to see it once more came to mid thigh. What I had not foreseen was the ample amount of my bosom it revealed in such a deep cut. My face burned crimson as I clutched the two sides together. "Do you have a kit for mending?"

"Mending?" He questioned.

"Yes for torn clothes."

"Ha! It is not torn Esyld, it is simply how it was made."

"I gathered, but I -."

"I have already seen you bare as a babe. Your modesty is unneeded."

"But I--."

"Enough! Esyld." His voice carried in the small space and made me flinch faintly.

My belly grumbled again in protest which softened his hardened stare.

"You are hungry." After my long pause he simply brushed alongside me and poked his head out of the tent murmuring to the warrior standing there. I moved to sit near the fire and upon return he did the same. "You will enjoy a true barbarian meal tonight."

"I would rather enjoy the food of my countryman." I fidgeted next to the fire as I felt his hard stare. "It must be easy for you. We must be like rabbits to you wild dogs."

"It is true, you are a weak people. Only the strong survive Esyld."

Am I strong enough to survive this? "It could have been me laying out there with my fellow weak people." I am not sure if I said that for my benefit or his.

"You are Lamorian no more Esyld. I will not hear your weeping over things of the past."

If I am not Lamorian, then what am I?

"I would like to ask you a question." I started softly staring into the fire, struggling with my loss of identity.

"We have much to learn about each other pet." He replied.

My lips tightened at the word. Pet. One thing I was certain of, I was no ones pet. I am no animal to be leashed or tamed. That inward revelation helped soothe my worries. No matter what became of me, this one piece would always be true.

"You do not sound like the other barbarians, why is that?"

"I was not born of the Barbaros." He said stroking a warm hand up my arm.

"How are you here now?" I continued, ignoring the gentle petting of his hand.

"My turn." He interjected moving the same hand to play with the braid draped over my shoulder. "Are you truly untouched by any other?"

I tucked my knees painfully close to my body steeling myself against his touch. "Until you. Defiler." I cursed.

His breath seized a moment in contemplation. After what seemed like a long pause he said, "Many years ago, when I was a young boy I was tutored by a scholarly man. He was very clever. I became what I am because of him, that is all I will say on the matter."

My eyes flicked to his unreadable face. "Of all the conquests I am sure you have had, why am I here?"

"Because I wanted you." His smirk made my heart flutter and tightened the muscles at my core.

Damn you Esyld! He is a conquering murderer like all the rest of his people. I had felt the familiar tightness many times before, but never at such an undesired time.

"Kaptan." A voice called from outside.

Oro stood and moved to the front of the tent for the briefest of moments I admired the hardened expanse of his back and wondered what that tightness might feel like under my fingertips. He is your captor foolish girl! Control your wanton thoughts!

He returned with a palette of food that brought another grumble from my belly. He sat the tray down between us and motioned to the contents as he spoke. "Charred boar belly, dolma and eggplant." The aroma was pleasant though I was unfamiliar with any of these items.

The charred meat was cut into smaller pieces and the eggplant was sliced in large discs I waited until Oro had begun to eat. He grabbed a slice of the eggplant and began to pile the meat atop it before stuffing it into his rather large mouth. Taking little care to chew with his mouth closed. Despite my desire to fight every step of the way, I knew my chances would be much higher if I did not stunt my nutrition. I mimicked the action but took smaller bites and was surprised at the savory sensation of both items together. I coughed as heat crept across my tongue and I fanned my mouth. What on earth? My eyes went wide as I wondered if the food had been tampered with.

Tears welled in my eyes as the coughing continued and the brute nearly fell over laughing. "Here poor girl!" He said handing a jug of liquid to me.

I took a deep swig and forced the stout drink down my throat. My tongue feeling markedly better. I managed another deep gulp of the drink that soothed my mouth and growled, "What is your intention here?"

"Spice Esyld, it is only spice! The look on your beautiful face!" He said continuing his laughter. "You will build a stronger constitution. The drink will help."

"I have never had spices to that effect."

"The heat is from the green peppers. You may wish to eat the dolma instead, it is not as spiced." He said urging the roll towards me. "It is wrapped with grape leaves and has eggplant, onions and lamb."

I tested a small portion of the dolma and found it quite delicious. The taste of the stout drink became a bit easier to swallow as I took another sip and giggled as some dribbled down my chin. "This is...what is this? I have never had a thing like it."

I hardly cared this time as his knowing smile formed. "A draft. It takes many years for the best brewers to make."

"Brewer." I sounded out, testing the word on my lips. I felt a heaviness seep into me and filled my head with murky water. I looked around, my head swiveling too fast for the support of my neck. "I feel strange."

"Your stomach was empty, and you drank quickly." He chuckled again. "I have to drink plenty to meet your current state." He rested a hand on my bare thigh. When had my garment rose so high? "Eat, or you will be sick." He said, urging more of the dolma to my mouth.

At first I opened my mouth willingly to take the small wrap but then reality struck and I quipped "I can feed myself. Just like I can bathe myself. Or dress myself. Or--." I was cut off by a finger at my lips.

"Eat my pet." He urged.

"Eat my pet." I mocked. "Would you like me to pant like a dog you brute?" I stuffed a bit more of the dolma into my mouth and savored the bold flavors.

"I would see you pant and purr my pet." He whispered the seduction not falling on deaf ears despite my frame of mind.

"A warning on cats and dogs Kaptan, they scratch and bite too!" I was quite pleased with my retort and gorged on another delicious bite.

"Scratching...mmm please. Biting, not until you are better trained." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath achingly close. My chest heaved and core tingled with sensation. I felt his hand at my waist, the other at my neck tilting my head to the side.

Protest damn you! I cried at my raging desire but only managed an outward pitiful moan. My eyes were so tired, a moments rest would not hurt, could it? I allowed them to close just as I allowed him to angle my body so he could caress my neck with his tongue and lips.

"Mmn." I moaned. Surely that did not come from me. I felt his teeth nipping at the sensitive flesh below my earlobe and a hand kneading my breast. "W-wait." I protested weakly, trying to force my eyes open.

I heard the movement of something by the fire and I cup was raised to my lips. "Drink deep." He whispered. I parted my lips and was rewarded with the stout liquid pouring across my tongue. A bit overflowed from the sides and without resistance he licked up the remains from my neck and lips eliciting a moan and shiver from me.

He pulled at the shoulder of my shift exposing the left side and most of my breast. When had he moved behind me? I pondered as his kisses and caresses became more urgent. His strong hands covering my breasts as I was pressed against his chest, arms limp at my sides. "I-I cannot..." I muttered.

"Shh." He whispered hot breath to my ear, "It will be over soon."

Hisss. I heard the sizzle before I felt the pain in my shoulder and cried out. "Shh." He cooed and kissed up my neck and held my hands as I attempted to reach back and soothe the agony I could not see.

He bent to the side and grabbed a damp cloth placing it against the burn gently. It was then, my body fighting the effects of the draft that I realized he had burned me. I metal sigil was resting by the fire. He had branded me. "No!" I yelled and struggled against him.

"It is done. You are mine Esyld." He lifted what looked like a dried fruit to my lips, "Eat, it will help you ease the pain."

I took it from him tears running down my cheeks, "I despise you." I struggled against him.

"Eat." He demanded gripping my jaw from behind until I popped the bitter morsel into my mouth and chewed.

In moments my mind was once again in a state of fog and my eyes drooped heavily. "W-what have you done." I whispered groggily.

"You will sleep now." He commanded, and sleep I did.

****

I woke bleary eyed in foreign surroundings which caused alarm to rise in me. I dark, toned male arm was draped around my naked waist, and I felt the press of his body against my back. As my body stiffened he reflexively pulled me back into his heat, cradling my body into his. The firm press of his broad manhood at my back.

I tried quietly to lift his arm, but it was quite heavy and seemed forever fixed in place. "You are awake." He mumbled, drawing me even tighter against him. The swell of manhood brought a gasp from my lips, and I thrust my hips forward to break the contact.

"Kaptan! I--."

"The title is pleasing from your lips, but you know my command."

"Oro," still refusing to call him my master, "I need to relieve myself."

He grunted, grinding forward to press his firmness into my naked backside once more. "As do I."

When he shifted my mind became frantic and I braced my hands up as he swung a leg over my body so that we were face to face with him above me.

"Please Oro." I begged hands held up defensively. "Prove you are no brute..."

His hand rubbed a nipple lazily atop my generous breasts. "I would love to delve deep into your abundant treasure Esyld, but in this moment I too need to piss." He said swinging his other leg over me before standing naked, he engorged cock hanging from his body. "It is early, best to move now before we have company."

I stood quickly attempting to keep my eyes from roaming anywhere besides his face. He recognized my unease, "Is this your first sight of a true males form?"

I nodded without word.

"Would you like to touch me?" His voice thick with lust.

I shook my head quickly and looked away as I saw his manhood bounce.

"Follow me." He said and opened the flap of tent, still stark naked.

"But my clothes." I insisted.

"Come!" He demanded and I rushed behind him hoping to use his body as a shield if any prying eyes were available.

He took me to a small earthen well and pulled up a bucket of crisp water. Dipping a nearby cup into the bucket and drinking a bit before offering me the rest. "Thank you." I drank the remaining contents of the cup and handed it back to him.

"I will leave you to relieve yourself in peace, however if you betray me by some action, know I will find you, and your punishment will be severe." His voice rumbled with promise. "Meet me back at this well, when you are...finished." He walked away before I did, trusting in his ability to find me if I tried to flee.

Where else was there to go? Those of my people who are not dead have all but scattered, all that is left is the Barbaros surrounding us and settlements in far away lands. No I would not waste an attempt at freedom without a solid plan. I did not have to walk far before I found a comfortable place to go and before long I was back at the well where Oro was waiting, a smile on his face.

Lyssabyss
Lyssabyss
234 Followers
12