Barbarian Helps Coed with Coed

Story Info
Trophy coed earns a fuck trophy.
1.3k words
3.92
45.6k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on separate directions on the road of life but on the same interstate in North Carolina. I am catching a flight in a few hours for my first mercenary contract overseas. I see her broke down on the side of the interstate. Her white BMW had its hazard lights on with an obvious flat tire sitting far on the right shoulder. I can see her standing in the grass next to the shoulder staring at her car, talking on her phone.

She is wearing a white tennis shoes, tight blue cheerleading skirt and blue sweatshirt with her university initials and graduation year (from the number on it she only graduated the past spring) in bold letters across the front. Her legs are tan and fit, her hips are perfect child baring, her breasts are small but perky and her hair is long dark and perfect. In the very instant I saw her, I knew I had to stop and say hello. So I pull my rental car over to the side of the road and approach her.

At first she is apprehensive but my friendly, non-threatening demeanor quickly earns her trust. She introduces herself as Kara. She is on her way to homecoming weekend for her alma matter. She was on the cheer squad and its tradition for the graduated cheerleaders to come back in their uniform and hang out, perform some basic cheers and take pictures on the sidelines and at alumni functions. Not only to relive the glory days but to also show themselves off as trophies for other alumni. Maybe a rich doctor, lawyer or trust fund guy a couple years older.

She also tells me she just hung up with the auto club and they should be here soon. I tell her Ill keep her company until they arrive. Its loud on the side of the interstate, dangerous, and the air temperature is still warm (even though its well into fall) so I suggest we sit in my rental until the auto club arrives.

She hesitates and looks me up and down. She agrees but wants to grab somethings out of her car first. She opens up the back door and grabs her designer purse which was sitting behind the passenger seat. She sits it on the ground and reaches for the computer case behind the driver seat. She cant reach it so she kneels on the back seat and reaches again. Once again, she cant reach it. She kneels a little further into the car and leans forward more.

As she does, her skirt raises up. I can see her blue bloomers, and the outline of a thong. She is still struggling, it appears the case is stuck on something. I am mesmerized by the view of her perfect ass, lurching forward and backwards, she is grunting slightly and is starting to breath heavily.

I just have to touch her, I NEED to touch her. I kneel on the seat behind her. She is so intent and focused on her stuck computer bag she doesnt realize Im behind her until I shut the door. She startles slightly when she realizes Im behind her and lets out a gasp. I behind her but not yet touching her.

"Troubles?" I ask.

"Umm, yeah. Its stuck" She is nervous but proud and doesnt want to tip her hand to the fact that I intimidate her.

"Let me try." as I creep closer. Now my rock hard cock in its denim prison is slightly pressed against her ass. I could break a cinder block wall Im so hard so I know she has to feel it. I reach for the bag, give it a vane tug and as I remove my hand I casually rub her tits. She is breathing heavier. Nervous, possibly scared, and possibly aroused.

Ask me now why I did what I did and the only reason I can give you is animal instinct. I was almost surprised when I heard myself unzip my pants and free my cock. I take it and, with pre cum oozing from the tip, I guide it between her thighs and rub it over her mound.

I pull back and push forward. I hold her hips and I start see-sawing my cock along her slit. Her moisture is building and seeping through her thong and bloomers. Her slit is becoming more and more defined with each back and forth motion I make. Her breathing is becoming more and more ragged, she is running her hands through her hair, which keeps falling over her eyes.

All this is doing is teasing me and driving me wild. I release her hips, dip a finger into her bloomers and pull them to the side enough to run my cock along her slit. I regain the back and forth motion but instead of a couple pieces of fabric between a strangers cock and her most sought after prize, there is nothing but opportunity.

As I line up my cock to her opening she tries grabbing my gun, preventing me from owning her channel. I just swat her hand away. I start to push. She is tight, almost painfully tight. I make it just a couple of inches when I hit something.

"HOLY SHIT. Are you a virgin?!?!"

Almost embarrassed and defeated she hangs her head, "Yes, Ive been saving myself."

I start to push when I realize it is her who is pushing, impaling herself on my cock. Forever destroying her virgin barrier and for ever eliminating her virginity. I see her slight reflection in the window as she lets out a silent scream. I can see the regret on her face. The regret of trusting me, the regret of letting it get this far, the regret of losing her cherry to a working class stranger. She planned on giving to to her trophy husband and now she is letting animal instinct take over as she gets fucked in the back seat of a car her daddy bought her.

Im holding her hips controlling her motion and pace. I am dying to cum in her but I need to get her off first. I run my hand over her tone belly, across her naval piercing, and under her sweatshirt. I take no time mauling, squeezing and pinching her tits. That must have been the right combination.

"Oh you bastard.. Fuck...Fuck...FUCK" She shudders and cums.

I keep pushing I am moments away from cumming inside her fertile virgin womb.

"Pull out, PULL OUT!!' She tries to pull away from me to keep me from depositing my hot load inside of her.

I pull her down on my lap and push forward, wedging her face against the rear window. Soon I am throbbing deep inside her womb. Her pussy, although only with a few moments of experience with a cock, acts out of millennia of evolution milks my cock with expertise.

I can honestly say that is the emptiest my balls have ever been. Only then did I pull out. When I pull out the memory material of her bloomers covers her opening and hides the fact it so easily gave away and betrayed her. But evidence of her sin makes itself evident as my juices pool up in them and then run down her thigh. As I do she collapses in a ball in the back seat.

She is floating and possibly wondering if this really just happened. She looked like she is about to doze off so I climb out, shut the door and as fate would have it, the tow truck arrived. I keep my head down get to my car and drive away before the tow truck driver can take notice of me.

After a couple of months overseas I was looking for spank bank material and looked her up. I saw where her belly was growing and she wasnt so much of a trophy catch anymore.