Barbarian In Buddy's Ex Girlfriend

Story Info
Ragging bitch gets punished in rebound sex.
1.5k words
4.14
42.6k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after my escapades in the parking lot of the high end hipster bar I decided to start making my appearances there fewer and farther between and making more appearances at the quiet working class dive bar. It's a place a couple of my casual friends from the local gym would hit up if we decided to grab drinks on a Friday night. They usually brought their girlfriends and I would regale them with my stories of action overseas or what not.

It had been 6 months since I had been in there and it was a quiet night. Sitting alone at the end of the bar was J. J was short for Jacqueline. She was my buddy Brad's girlfriend and the three of us have been drinking buddies from that previously mentioned crowd for a while. J was sitting alone so I approached her.

"Hey, J! Where's Brad?'

She looked up at me and I could tell she was already a couple of drinks ahead of me and had been crying, "We broke up."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry." I really was sorry, but at the same time I always thought she was hot. She was also a raging bitch and I KNEW she would be a great fuck. I put my hand on her back to console her and we start chatting.

I really don't know the reason they broke up because I wasn't listening. I just made her think I was a good friend and listening. We kept drinking until last call. Only then did I realize how perfect she looked. Black and white vertical pinstripe dress. Almost a modern day spin on the 50's housewife look. Brunette hair pulled back into a ponytail, white pearls. I tell her I'll walk her out but she announces she has to pee first. I admire my prey, heals, 5'6". Large B cup tits and from checking her out in the gym I know there is a firm, tight ass under that skirt.

As she walks back from the bathroom I see she is unsteady on her feet and I offer her a ride home. She initially refuses but I convince her it's safer if I drive. Her apartment is only a few blocks away. I walk her to the front door and suggest a night cap.

"Ummm OK..." She says as she unlocks the door and we go in. We bee line for the fridge. "What would you like? I've got light beer, stout, a couple imports..."

She trails off as she bends at the waist to inspect deeper in the fridge. I step right behind her and press my steadily hard cock against her ass. I'm still confined by my jeans and she is still protected by her skirt but the pressure makes her lose her train of thought. She scoots ever so slightly forward to escape my cock as if it was an incidental contact. I hold her perfect hips and step again, now she knows it was no accident.

Instantly she grabs two beers, stands up and escapes my light grasp. "Here you go." Hoping to shift gears and buy herself sometime before she has to decide if she will let me be her rebound fuck. She hands me the beer, "Cheers."

We clank bottles, "Music? Lets listen to some music." She suggests as she grabs a remote and turns on her surround sound system. The song Feel Good Inc by the "Gorrilaz" comes on. If you've never heard it, look it up. It's a funky, hypnotic beat that in the right setting can talk the biggest prude of sorority girls into letting a random guy doing horrible unspeakable things to there pussy.

Time to take the bull by the horns. "I'm going to do something I've wanted to do a long time, and if I don't do it now, I'll regret it for a long time." I hold the sides of her face and kiss her. At first no response. Soon she is welcoming my embrace. I hold her against the wall as I squeeze her tits through her dress. She is holding my wrist but as I kiss her neck she is moaning and her eyes are rolling back into her head. Soon I am grabbing the back of her knee and raising it up to my waist.

"Oh god damn..." She sighs as I unbuckle my belt and lower my jeans. "No, we can't." She pushes me away, escapes my embrace and walks towards the coffee table in the living room. "I want to fuck you, but I'm not ready yet. You should go."

Her back it so me and she is bending over to place her beer on a coaster on the coffee table. As she bends over I raise her skirt and place my ragging hard cock against her moist lips through blue, red, orange, and black striped brief cut panties. That stops her stops dead in her tracks.

"I know you want this, you know you want this. You feel how hard my cock is, I feel how wet your pussy is. Put me in you...."

I don't know if it was the hypnotic rhythm of the song still playing or what but she obeys. It takes some nestling and slow pushing but I finally get my massive cock in her tight, wet love box. Brad must have a tiny dick because she is tight. I plan on destroying this thing.

I hold her hips and direct her motion, pulling and pushing her off and on my cock. Soon she is pushing back as I pull her onto my cock and she is rutting her ass against me. I've wanted to smack her ass for a while so as my balls start smacking her ass I decide to slap her ass.

"You bastard, fuck........" She lets out a long groan as she shudders and cums. "Pull out..." Another long groan as I start throbbing. Only when I am empty do I let go over her hips. She slumps onto the floor and I collapse on recliner.

She starts collecting her thoughts and decides to stand up, possibly to walk to the bathroom or something. As she walks by I grab a hold of her. She shoots daggers at me through her eyes.

"I didn't want to fuck you. Fuck. This never happened. This is our secret."

"Well since we are keeping secrets, I've always wanted to feel your mouth on my cock and I'm certain you want to put it in your mouth."

"You've got to be out of your mind. Fuck you. I'm going to shower and wash the shame and your jizz off me. When I get out I expect you to be gone when I get out."

For half a second I consider joining her in the shower, but quickly I formulate a different plan. "Obviously you didn't learn anything." I'm still gripping her hips. "I've always thought you were hot, and I always thought you were a ragging bitch. You just confirmed that and I'm going to teach you a lesson." I pull her down onto my lap, she is facing away from me. I bunch her skirt up and direct my now hard again cock to her pussy, which is dripping my seed.

I slide into her and I start bouncing her off my cock. At first she makes a high pitch whine and is rigid. After a couple of trips up and down my pole she is moaning and sighing and is riding my cock compliantly. She actually leans back into my chest and tries to kiss me. She kisses my beard and kisses my neck.

I hiss in her ear, "Turn around, ride me. I know you like being on top and are mad that I dominated you. Let me play with your tits while you are at it." Whether it is the music or her inner cock whore unleashed by my cock she does as she is commanded.

She releases her tits, steps out of her panties and mounts me. As she does she rubs the head over her clit and then my member is in the recently learned route to her womb.

I keep bouncing this little cunt off my knee as I play with her perky, B cup tits. Grabbing, squeezing, pinching, sucking and biting her tits until she cums. She doesn't shudder and moan, she screams.

"OH FUCK!!" She is panting and my second wave of cum is getting ready to flood her depths again, "Pull out!"

I know my body better than anyone else so when I know I have only half way finished throbbing my load and planting my seed I order her, "Put it in your mouth."

She rushes off my cock as if to avoid pregnancy, and kneels in front of me as I cum on her face then deep in her mouth.

For the second time that night she collapses onto the floor, "You are a true bastard."

I stand up, wipe cock with her panties, zip up and leave. I close the door just as I hear her throw a beer bottle at the door.

I went overseas a few days later. I found J and Brad reconciled. Soon they were engaged. I doubt he knows I soent an evening balls deep in his blushing bride.