Barbarian Legends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked to where he was and saw that the mermaid had come and hurled him off of her. This wasn't fair! Valda bared her teeth for a moment as she saw the two sharing an intimate kiss and loving, apologetic gestures among themselves. It seemed they were almost ready to leave Valda there and head off for some natural, mermaid to merman sex without her. This, the barbarian could not, would not stand for. She kicked off with both feet to swim over to them, taking their hair in her hands and hauling them to her, one at a time, kissing them deeply. If they didn't get the message then, Valda was prepared to head back into the village, take a big bite of fruit and ravage her way through town like a man-eating tiger.

In a moment, Valda had convinced the two to please her, not that they really had a choice. Then Valda was on her hands and knees in the sand with the mermaid below her, sucking her clit again and penetrating her pussy with her tongue while the merman's hard member laid in her mouth, massaged by Valda's capable tongue, sucked gently in her full pink lips. He thrust back and forth, Valda taking in his entire length with gusto as she held the mermaid's head to her crotch with one hand as the other played with her own breasts.

The merman held either side of Valda's face and gently thrust his member into her, following the urging of Valda's tongue and eyes, all while the mermaid suckled her tender button and dipped her tongue into her tight folds. The mermaid used one hand to play with Valda's breast and the other to finger herself, and all three squirmed and writhed in pleasure in an attempt to please Valda. This position wasn't quite doing it for her, though and she soon rearranged the couple around her.

Pushing the merman onto his back, Valda straddled his tail with his throbbing cock inside of her as the mermaid lay over his face, her wet sex on display for him. She soundlessly moaned in pleasure, licking both his cock and Valda's clit at once as she hopped up and down on him. He, too, was inexperienced, but a quick learner and soon was targeting his lover's sweet spots, penetrating her with what Valda noticed was an especially long tongue.

Valda felt herself on the edge again. She couldn't suppress her paranoia, however, and it was putting her off. She wanted to cum so badly. What would interrupt her this time? She looked around, eyes scanning the reef, looking for something, anything that might interrupt her orgasm. Valda was so intent on avoiding interruption, that her actual climax caught her by surprise, and she had to furiously grind herself to milk more pleasure out of it. However, the merman had emptied his warm seed into her and now lay panting uselessly as his lover sucked and licked up the mix of cum flowing out of Valda into the clear water, his member growing flaccid even inside Valda's tight, filled walls.

That was not satisfying enough, there would have to be more.

Hours passed and Valda finally got herself real, fulfilling orgasm. A few actually. They made love continuously, sometimes with Valda taking it, sometimes the mermaid, occasionally both of them just using their mouths to stir the male to further action. The next time Valda had a thought that wasn't about sex, she found herself panting, laying alongside her two lovers on-was she on the back of a giant sea turtle? She concluded that she was. She looked at the island some distance away as the sun set on the horizon, the waves splashing against her feet as the two sea creatures cuddled against her on either side. Valda coughed up some water and took in a breath of air. She looked at the mermaid, breathing heavily as the woman was fast falling asleep, her body spent, her scales glistening and her long blonde hair laying wet against the back of the turtle.

On her other side lay the merman, his scales glistened as well, but with a few white marks here and there that Valda and the mermaid had missed. His scales, she noticed, were much darker than the mermaids and Valda wondered briefly whether or not he was from a deeper part of the sea, considering his paler skin. He hadn't fallen asleep yet, but he, too, was coming close.

Valda sighed and looked up into the sky. The water lapped at the edge of the turtle's shell like it were a raft, no sound otherwise save for a slight breeze overhead. The smell of the ocean was stronger than before she'd dove in, but far less salty than it had been in the ocean itself. The sky was red and orange, the beautiful hue of the sunset contrasting with the vivid colours she had experienced below. Valda would have to wake up the couple and get them to take her back, there was no telling what the young Maratou had done while she was gone.

"Well, I can take mermaid off my list now," she said to herself, laying back and enjoying the gentle sound of the waves.

12