Barbarian Legends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you played with yourself?" She asked simply.

Da'kiya looked away and hesitated for a moment before nodding curtly.

"Play with me." Valda said, guiding the girl's hand between her smooth legs.

Da'kiya hesitated while her peers shifted their gaze back to her. Valda had more people to attend to than just her and if she was shy, then the amazon decided it would be best to take some attention away from her. After all, she just needed the one pleasurable experience to build up the confidence for more. Valda beckoned to one of the men.

Eager to get started, he bounded over and Valda had to get a hold of him before he started getting ahead of her. "Stay here," she said with a slight smirk as she sat him down next to Da'kiya and began stroking him softly.

She stuck to a slow, smooth rhythm so that he didn't get ahead of the group and cum right away. She maintained her sensuous rhythm while beckoning to the man who had disrobed first. Eagerly, he walked over, but waited for direction after watching Valda deal with the man before him.

"Kn-kneel down, Boreeque, watch wh-what she's doing and Da'kiya-" the timid woman looked up in surprise, having gotten into it enough to give Valda a stutter, "You're doing well, but go faster. Match my pace."

Next Valda ushered over the other girl and brought her over to stand in front of Valda, her moist and eager womanhood at eye level with the barbarian. The dark eyed amazon looked up to her face and said clearly, "Pay attention." Valda leaned in and parted her lips, licking at her small button carefully, getting her aroused to the point her legs trembled and her hips started bucking, a feat that took the barbarian no time at all, before moving down and penetrating her with her tongue, moving it in a spiral around her walls.

The woman in front of Valda moaned as Valda kept her lips parted with one hand, stroking the man on the floor with the other, causing him to grunt and moan. Da'kiya was still fingering Valda's womanhood and Boreeque was paying attention, casting a glance up to see Valda pleasing the other girl every so often. Secluded from the group was one man, who was edging closer trying to see.

Valda dislodged from the woman standing in front of her and peered around her shapely hips. "I haven't forgotten about you, come closer, next to Shakiya."

He made his way closer, standing somewhat shyly next to his peer. Now, Valda alternated between stroking him while licking Shakiya, and wrapping her lips around his shaft while fingering the Maratou next to him, all the while still stroking the man off to the side.

"Boreeque," Valda said while she wasn't orally preoccupied with either of the two in front of her, "Have you watched enough?"

"Yeah, I want to join in," he said confidently.

"Alright, I hope you were paying attention. Do what Da'kiya's doing to me back to her. Only with your tongue." Valda instructed.

"My tongue?"

"Mhm," she said, muffled by the cock sliding back in her mouth.

Boreeque walked around behind Valda and got on all fours, tentatively spreading Da'kiya's legs and leaning in, looking her over for a moment before getting to work, sliding his tongue between her folds and caressing her bundle of nerves, working around it and going down to her now wet hole, gently pressing inside. The woman started with a gasp, moaning loudly as the larger man pleasured her, obviously with success.

"Well, now I kinda feel left out," said the man laying to the side.

"I'll help with that," said Shakiya, turning away from Valda, bending down and sliding her lips over his shaft, bobbing up and down on it straight away. She came off with a pop to look back at the amazon, "Is this alright, Valda?"

Valda took a her eyes away from the tall man she was sucking to look at what the young woman was doing, as well as her shapely ass waving in the air while she did it. The barbarian was surprised, but impressed. Maybe they really did have some potential. Shakiya certainly had a fun attitude. Valda popped the drool-covered cock out of her mouth again. "Yes, just take it slow. I don't want these guys cumming just yet. "

The barbarian returned to her work after some mumbles of agreement and moans of pleasure. She now went back and forth between sucking the meaty member of one of the man to leaning over to lick Shakiya's pussy, penetrating her depths with ease while taking an exploratory lick every once and a while to her asshole, her free hands alternating between squeezing the man's firm ass and playing with Da'kiya's soft mounds, even playfully slapping Shakiya's rear every once and a while.

The room filled with soft moans and groans of pleasure as nearly everyone was getting and giving it. Valda felt the cock in her mouth throbbing and his groans increasing, and she quickly pulled away before he tipped over the edge. Finally, they were warmed up.

"Alright, foreplay is over," she said officially. She messily pulled away from the Maratou and stood up. "I want everybody to find their own spot, it's time."

The young Maratou dislodged from one another and sat or lay about the room. Valda looked them over, her womanhood glistening with lust and anticipation. For her, the first part of the ritual only served to rile her up more, rarely ever giving her the satisfaction of an orgasm. But that made sense, it was her charges' first time, so of course they wouldn't have as much stamina, especially not compared to someone like her. At any rate, now that they (as well as she) were sufficiently warmed up, it was time to complete this part of the festival and go out to have some real fun.

First, Valda went to Boreeque. "You did well, Boreeque, so I'll start with you," she said, standing over the Maratou who reclined on a couch while everyone else lay on the soft bamboo. "Where do you want it?"

"Want it?" he asked, a little nervous despite himself.

"Where. Do. You. Want. To. Fuck. Me?" she asked impatiently with half-lidded eyes.

Boreeque looked lost in thought for a moment, but this was apparently something he'd given much thought to and didn't waste any time, "Your mouth."

Valda shrugged. That wasn't going to get her going anymore than she already was, but it was a good choice. Not that there was a bad one-she wouldn't be here if she wasn't good at everything. She quickly bent over the couch, ass raised in the air as she brought his cock closer to her face. Wasting no time, she slid it into her mouth with a satisfied hum, sucking on it noisily as her tongue swirled around the strong rod. Her cheeks dimpled inwards against it as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down, bringing the head just into her throat as she worked his shaft, leaving it soaking wet whenever it came back out.

The other Maratou watched with rapt attention, clearly aroused despite their nerves as the girls began pleasuring themselves to the sight, and the men shifted restlessly, their own cocks upright and twitching. Valda worried briefly about them bringing themselves to orgasm before she got there, but Boreeque was quick, especially under Valda's skills. He let out a long, agonized groan as she fell forward onto his rod and pressed her lips to the base as he began pumping his seed down her throat, Valda encouraging him to shoot as much as he could with a long, lusty moan. She didn't want to smear her paint or smell like semen this early, so she greedily swallowed every last drop, sticking her tongue out and letting the group see her empty mouth after she finished.

Boreeque's body went limp as Valda sat up, rolling her tongue inside her mouth as his delicious cock went flaccid. "Alright," she said, looking over to the girls. Shakiya was an obvious choice for her next victim, she certainly had a body that Valda had given a lot of thought to exploring, but Da'kiya was masturbating fairly hard and would probably cum by herself soon. As it was now, Da'kiya would do well to go next, so the barbarian sauntered over to the timid Maratou.

"Alright, babe, I know what I want to do with you," Valda said. Da'kiya didn't look like she was disappointed that she didn't get to choose, just nervous that it was her turn already. Good.

The barbarian stepped over Da'kiya, who was laying on the floor. She knelt down and positioned her womanhood over the Maratou's face, bringing her own face to her charge's wet lips. She looked over her shoulder. "You know what to do," she said before getting to work. Da'kiya had worked very hard on making Valda wet, now she was going to get to taste it as a reward.

Da'kiya was still nervous. Valda was not. The barbarian quickly parted the young woman's lips and gave her little button an exploratory lick. She was pleased by how much it seemed to affect Da'kiya, so she stayed and played with it for a little while while the villager caught up and began licking Valda back. Only then did Valda work her way down to the villager's sopping wet hole and probe it to find her special spot, ravaging it ferociously, then alternating between it and her clit.

To her credit, Da'kiya lasted longer than Valda expected, teasing the barbarian with the hope that she might climax as the rookie ate her out with increasing confidence. But unfortunately it came to an end not with a bang but a whimpered moan as the villager climaxed, practically squirting juices up at Valda, who jerked her head back to avoid getting too messy. She still had to be presentable when they emerged, already smudged paint would seem a little sloppy.

Valda left Da'kiya panting on the floor as she moved to Shakiya. Valda didn't even have to ask- Shakiya knew exactly what she wanted, clearly having given it even more thought than Boreeque had. The Maratou laid Valda on the ground instead and straddled her face, riding Valda to orgasm as the barbarian clutched her full, round ass, penetrating her wet hole as deep as she could. In this case, Valda didn't mind Shakiya taking the initiative, her aggressiveness had already made her the barbarian's favorite.

Shakiya came with a high-pitched moan, clutching her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she subtly bounced on Valda's face in an attempt to get the amazon's tongue even deeper. It passed quickly and she slumped off of Valda to let her teacher move on.

Valda went to one of the two remaining men. He stood up eagerly and took her ass, bending her over the couch and quickly bringing himself to orgasm, cumming deep inside her and then sitting down on the floor to rest as Shakiya came over to get a curious look at Valda's ass, swiping a finger across Valda's rear as a drop of cum emerged, tentatively putting it into her mouth and relishing the taste with a pleased hum.

The last Maratou was sitting in a chair, quietly stroking himself to the sight of Valda, his teacher, pleasuring each of the others until finally she walked over and stroked his chest with her fingertip.

"Sorry," Valda said, "You get what's left." She spread her nether lips and pulled his tip underneath them, pressing down wetly, the suspense making him pant.

"I-It's okay, this is what I wanted."

Valda sat down on his lap, wiggling her hips down until he was literally battering at the gates and leaning down to his ear, "I know." Then she impaled herself on him, letting out a gasp as his girth spread her open. The Maratou were well-endowed and the ones that she got were especially so. Soon, the barbarian began bouncing up and down on the man's length, wrapping her strong arms tightly around his neck and getting a little more into it than she had expected.

This man lasted especially long, almost suspiciously so for a virgin. Valda was surprised, wondering just how long he'd go and if she'd actually get off before he finished. She dared to hope, but unfortunately, he began to groan loudly, biting his bottom lip. He was clearly cumming.

'Damnit!' Valda thought to herself. She inwardly chastised herself for failing to temper her expectations, but she hadn't given up yet. Just as he began to unload into her, she went into overdrive, bouncing up and down as rough and fast as she could go, her orgasm in sight, barreling down the home stretch. Her unexpected movement prolonged his orgasm and he let his mouth hang open, groaning loudly and resting his hands on Valda's hips as she fucked him in desperation, hot ropes of his seed shooting out as his eyes rolled and he started shaking uncontrollably.

Finally she felt him going soft within her, and brought her hips to a rest with a sigh, trying to hide her frustration. She had been so close, she even felt herself start to twitch and started to rub her clit to finish the job-but it just wasn't meant to be. Next year, this same man would probably rock her world once, twice, maybe even more at the orgy, but right now, he didn't have the experience to tangle with the best.

Valda got up, cleaning herself off while trying not to let the paint get smudged, she knew how much the girls that handled that hated seeing their work ruined so quickly.

As it turned out, she'd gotten just a little too caught up with the last man and when she turned to look at the others, they'd gotten carried away again. Boreeque had simply sauntered over to Da'kiya and started fucking her. Shakiya straddled Da'kiya's face and stood on all fours while the other man came in front of her and began fucking her face.

"Woah, hold on," Valda said, walking over and gently pushing one hand against Boreeque's abs. "I like it, but we've got places to be, here."

It took a little effort to separate the eager Maratou in the middle of the throes of passion, but soon, Valda was leading her group out the door where another of the Maratou was waiting to lead them out to the main room. An unnecessary gesture in Valda's opinion. If there was anywhere she was going to be able to make it on her own, it was here.

The main room itself was a large, circular place with soft bamboo covering the harder wood of the walls and intricate mats covering the floor. There were already about twenty people in the room total, including normal Maratou, the young charges of the groups that had already finished and their coaches, Grey and Kel. More people filtered in intermittently, flinging off their clothes and walking right up to the writhing mass to find someone to play with.

The drow looked up to see Valda, excitement in her eyes, unfortunately, she had a Maratou man filling her ass and another filling her mouth with one of their women underneath her. Frustration was clearly in the drow's eyes as she couldn't reach Valda or even greet her as the man behind her clung tightly to her wrists, pulling hard and pounding harder. The chief, Ke'shonda, was busy being pleasured by one of the other Maratou women. She gently disengaged and stood to greet the new arrivals.

"Ah, there you are, I was starting to get worried." She said.

Valda rolled her eyes a little at the comment, but nevertheless made her way through the various groups of people having sex (a healthy mix of co-ed groups and just men or women by themselves) until she stood in front of the chief, hands on her prodigious hips.

Ke'shonda took a step and gestured grandly with one hand. Several of the other Maratou adults stepped forward and took Valda's charges off and pulled them each into various groups of revelers. "Well, Valda," the chief asked, "Are you ready to have some fun with me? I hope you're not getting bored, we have this dance every time."

"No," Valda said with a smile, "I haven't gotten bored of you." With that, the barbarian slid her arms around the powerful woman's waist and drew her in for a deep kiss. Pressing her chin against the Maratou's bosom and smiling up at her warmly, Valda ran one hand down her powerful thighs while she drew the other down to the barbarian's warm nethers. "Now," Valda went on, "I've worked very hard. I could use a... reward, don't you think?"

Ke'shonda knew exactly what she meant. She took Valda by the hand and led her over to an open spot on the mats. Laying the barbarian down, the Maratou first parted the barbarian's legs, then her womanly lips as she got right to work ravaging her tender flesh with her serpentine tongue, slithering over the clit briefly before delving into her hole.

"Ah," Ke'shonda sighed, looking up to the amazon, "You're such a good teacher, Valda, I can taste it."

"Oh yeah?" Valda asked, her cheeks flushed but hidden under the paint, "Maybe you should double check, just to be sure."

The chief snickered before dipping back down and going back to work. In broad terms, Ke'shonda was the only person that Valda had ever slept with on a regular schedule. With Grey, it was erratic and with Corella, it was exceedingly chaotic (if nearly constant when the devilish tiefling was around). However, Valda had spent some time with Ke'shonda each year, and the Maratou had taken to memorizing what Valda liked, taking a special interest in this barbarian, who certainly appreciated the effort.

Right now, the chieftain was going slow as if to warm Valda up, but by now she surely knew that that was unnecessary. Valda knew that she knew it and was slightly peeved that the Maratou was just teasing her.

Valda bit her lip. "You're not going to make me beg, you know." She hoped the chief didn't call her bluff.

Ke'shonda smiled into Valda's pussy, then redoubled her efforts. The barbarian gasped and clutched one of her breasts, pinching her nipple between her fingers as the Maratou suckled on her button and swirled her tongue within her pussy like a whirlpool. Gods, Valda had forgotten about her tongue!

"Th-that's better." Valda said, laying her other hand on the back of Ke'shonda's head, gently adding pressure as she felt herself building back up faster than she expected, warmth and pleasure spreading throughout her body.

Ke'shonda's tongue swirled within Valda with inhuman agility as the barbarian pressed the Maratou's head further into her loins. Soon, she began to feel the familiar edge of climax since the chief was so good with her plus-size tongue and it had been far, far too long since she'd really came. She clenched down hard on Ke'shonda's wonderful muscle, bucking her hips up as the Maratou wriggled more furious than ever, prolonging the orgasm as Valda's juices poured down her chin and chest.

Finally, Ke'shonda dislodged from Valda and stepped back. The barbarian breathed heavily, but motioned to another well-endowed Maratou, "Hey, you," Valda called out, "Come over here." She said, giving the village chief an approving look and a friendly pat.

From the other side of the room, Grey the drow leaked cum from several previous lovers gone off to rest and fuck others. She watched with rapt attention, heard Valda's cries of ecstasy and wanted to be there with her, but could not. When the men had slowed down on Grey, she tried to excuse herself and make her way towards Valda, but was grabbed into a group of women intent on "cleaning" her up, licking up the cum that was dripping out of her battered ass and pussy, sliding their tongues all over and inside her dark body. Grey was still stuck, only watching as Valda went on from one knee-knocking orgasm to the next.

After a nice double-pounding (mirrored by Ke'shonda, who made out with Valda all the way) and a few samples of the chief's own lady juice, Valda found herself in the arms of Kel, the orc man who'd been invited along with Valda and the others. Kel was tall, taller than Valda and even taller than many of the Maratou, and easily the most broad-chested man in the room. She didn't know what he did in his own time, but here, he was a brute adonis, chiseled muscles, a warrior carved out of deep jade, worn from many battles. Scars covered his incredible body almost as much as normal skin-Kel was a perfect specimen of orc manhood, right down to his enormous, throbbing cock.