Barbie Aliens

Story Info
Man gets abducted by sexy aliens.
780 words
3.17
43.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers

Aliens abducted him. I know, you think anal probes and inserting tracking devices in obscene places, right? No. Actually they took him to their planet. Did I mention what these aliens looked like? The looked human. Female. They had huge tits, super thin bodies and most of them where blond. They had such long legs! The manufacturer of 'Barbie' met these aliens and fashioned the doll after them, of course.

Anyway, back on the planet, Snorfleblat, or something, thousands of these big-titted women surrounded him. They touched him all over, exploring his body with their hands. They had never seen an Earthling before and they where fascinated. (Don't laugh, this happens all the time) his clothes vanished, maybe these aliens where magical or something, who cares. The point being he was now naked. Oh yeah, the alien women didn't wear clothes so they where already naked. They had no hair below the neck and they where smooth, soft and warm.

He touched them, squeezing titties and rubbing up against them. There where many women, I mean, aliens, and they started fighting over him. In the process he got knocked down on his back. His huge cock stuck straight up like a pole. Did I tell you he had a massively large cock? 17 inches! And so thick the girls had to wrap two hands around it. They all started grabbing it and rubbing and touching. The feeling of many hands all over his dick was awesome. They fluttered about, some firmly grabbing and tugging him while others lightly touched. He had pretty big balls, too. The hands also ran over them, but it didn't hurt, they where doing it just right and suddenly he could take no more and shot cum into the air. It went up about seven feet like a stream from a fire hose and fell down onto the girls, I mean aliens. Cum splattered all over them and they lifted their heads to get some in their mouths like snowflakes. With open mouths they tasted it. It was so good that they had to lick it off of each other. (HAD to)

The girls started to lick themselves clean, licking each others' titties and pussies, even though no cum had gotten anywhere near their pussies but he wasn't about to argue. He was still hard as he watched them licking and playing and soon they where touching him again. Soon one positioned herself over his huge schlong and started to lower herself onto him. The other girls wanted to ride him, too. Damn, did I say girls again? I meant aliens. Oh well. The aliens started rubbing their soaking, dripping wet pussies all over him as the one rode him with her tight little pussy. Her pussy sucked and squeezed his cock, it was like a blowjob but so much better!

They started fighting again and soon another girl was on him fucking him hard and fast. He came inside her so much that it ran down her leg. He stayed hard as steel as they took turns fucking him. He came again and again, shooting gallons of cum all over them. The aliens licked and kissed him all over his body as he was being rode all day and night long.

Soon it all ended, too soon, and he had to go back to Earth. The alien women took him back, and on the trip home they fucked him some more. Licking all around his cock and such. These women could dislocate their jaws like a snake and they even went down on him! They could shove that massive cock all the way down their throats until he could feel their stomachs. They even let him fuck them in the ass as much as he wanted to. They loved it all and never said a word aside from the occasional dirty talk and 'ohhs' and 'ahhs'.

Well then our hero was transported down to Earth in a cow pasture and the women waved goodbye. They told him they would be back from time to time whenever he was horny. All he had to do was shine the fuck signal into the sky and they would be there in a flash to satisfy all of his needs.

He was kind of sad but when he got home he saw his wife. One of the aliens had taken over her body! She looked so sexy and she was so horny. They fucked all night long as he thought about all those hands on his big prick. What a night. He called the TV station and they wanted to tell his story. All his friends where so jealous.

jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers