Barbie Doll Ch. 02

Story Info
An old man enjoying life with a real life Barbie Doll.
23.8k words
4.8
39.3k
37
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,114 Followers

Barbie Doll – an old man enjoying with a real life doll

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

This story is a bit unusual, what I would call a 'clean out the fridge' story. I put it in Romance, but it also has a healthy dose of Cheating Wives, Screwy Women, a touch of Exhibitionist, and an all over Mature theme.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to whoever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Yess, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

___

I woke to a sensation I haven't felt in a long time, a morning blowjob. Barbra was licking and playing with my cock like an ice cream cone. She looked at me grinning around my cock, then blew my mind. She opened her mouth and took me in... and kept going until I was buried in her throat. She kept looking at me then pulled back up, ran her tongue around my cock and did it again, and again. I wasn't getting a blow job, I was getting a morning throat fuck, a nice slow throat fuck.

My legs stiffened and my toes curled, watching and feeling my cock disappear down her throat, seeing it expand to take me in while Barbra looked me in the eye, never looking away. Playing with and caressing my balls as she fucker her throat, timing her breath to her strokes. I was close, beginning to arch up for the mother of all loads when I felt a hand under me. A slick finger went between my cheeks and then into my ass and the world exploded. I was cumming and cumming and cumming, my body racked with a pleasure I had never known existed...

I woke again and rolled over to the sound of JJ rambling on about today's excursion. The first part of the day was some more of the wonderful scenery, including one of the huge waterfalls. The end of the day was going to be in one of the more commercial areas, but it featured an area specifically for the kids.

While the sound woke me, what I saw had me fully awake. Barbra was walking around in one of my dress shirts, the tails barely covering her ass and pussy from my view. And from the side look she either had the side strings of her panties way up high on her hips, or she wasn't wearing any. And with her chest it was only buttoned by the few middle buttons since the shirt wouldn't come together over her tits.

"Hey sleepy head, want some coffee?" Barbra asked turning to face me.

"I'd love some."

Barbra came walking over with quite the hip wiggle. Once she got past JJ she reached down and unbuttoned the bottom two buttons on my / her shirt. She squatted down beside my bunk spreading her thighs and the shirt tails. She grinned at me as she dipped a finger in her wet pussy and then rubbed it on the rim of the cup. Her finger went back to her pussy and worked her finger nice and deep before bringing it back and coating the rim all the way around.

"There, see if that's sweet enough for you." she buttoned back up and walked back to the table, lifting the back of the shirt as she sat down leaving one cheek hanging off the edge as she sat down.

The coffee was good, I think. The cup was delicious! I was trying to think of a way to get out of bed with a massive hard on when JJ finished and darted out the door.

I rolled out of bed with my hard on making itself well known. I was going to take my boxers off when Barbra kneeled down in front of me opening my / her shirt tucking it beside her tits putting herself on display. She leaned forward and took me in again all the way to my balls. It wasn't a dream after all...

Barbra gave me a few more strokes down her throat, the sun glinting off her nipple rings as she's squatted down in the middle of the floor. I grabbed the top of her head and gave her a little taste, it wasn't much after the draining she gave me earlier. She took the first bit in her mouth, then took the last bit and milked me into the top of her cleavage, using my softening cock to spread it down her cleavage before licking me clean.

Barbra stood up still grinning and dropped the shirt on the table, now totally naked in the morning sun. She grabbed her jeans and bra from her bunk, tossing her bra on the shirt. Once she had her jeans in hand it was like I wasn't even there. Sliding them on, working them up her legs. Then squatting down and working the crotch tight up against herself. She stood up and ran her finger across the seam front and back, frowned and squatted back down really tugging them up tight.

When she stood up the seam was up in her lips giving her a very nice camel toe, she turned her back to me and looked over her shoulder like she was looking in a mirror to make sure it was up nice and tight in her ass.

She grabbed her bra sliding the straps over her shoulders, then leaned forward and made a production out of getting them just right in the cups. Pulling it tight then pulling it off and shifting it a bit, off and back on again then standing up to snap it behind her. Adjusting the straps on her shoulders and then squeezing them one last time before pinching her nipples. My shirt was last, but even with her bra it barely buttoned over her bra.

Barbra finally looked up at me, circling her nipples with her finger tips, "Going to have to keep an eye on this shirt, might pop a button if I'm not careful."

She looked down at my cock thinking about getting hard again. She bent over and took me in, coming off with a loud slurp, "You need to get ready dear." She stepped out the door to see what JJ was up to.

I just stood there for a few seconds trying to ingrain the events of the last twenty four hours in my memory. I knew it wasn't going to last more than a few more days, and already it was beyond any fantasy I had ever had. I knew she was enjoying teasing the hell out of an old man she would never see again, but like I said, I knew it so I was enjoying it.

I managed to get dressed and out to join the rest of the crew. Hank and Grace were all set and Barbra was putting JJ in his seat. I just watched her in the sun, her left tit hidden by the pocket, but the right letting the lace and a little lump of nipple stand out nice in the cool morning air.

The falls were beautiful, strolling around while the kids dashed this way and that, feeling Barbra against me, taking her hand when she grabbed mine without thinking about it. Her leaning back against me and I would put my arm down across her chest like a seat belt. If nobody was close she would put her hand under mine and bring it up to cup her tit.

On the lake boat tour she snuggled back against me with her head back on my shoulder holding my arms around her, bringing them up to keep her tits from bouncing too much. "It would be better if I was sitting on your hard cock," she whispered as she ground her butt back into my aching cock.

As we came into the dock and everybody was getting up to get off Barbra pulled my hands up to cup her tits and squeeze right before getting up and turning to let me look down her shirt. "I might have to get you to teach me to drive the trike. I could get used to having you behind me like that." Now that was an image! My dirty old man's mind said I'd be holing her naked tits up high and proud as we tooled down the highway...

We headed back to the campground for lunch then off to the kid zone. This place was almost totally a kid place, but the nice part was it had an observation deck that was sound proofed for the adults. We could go up and watch them go back and forth without having to hear all the screaming. And the kids were all contained and couldn't get out without a corresponding wrist banded parent. But...

"This place is a bit expensive." I commented to Barbra while we watched JJ through the glass.

"Yea, but it's only once, and since we didn't have to pay for hotel I wanted to treat JJ. I've saved some back to kick in for fuel, but you haven't said how much this detour is costing you." She said this staring out at him, quickly glancing at my reflection in the glass and then looking back out at him.

I turned Barbra to me, cupping her jaw with both hands to turn her face up to me. "Barbra, this is the best vacation I have ever had. I haven't had a real vacation since the kids were little, back when... I mean before I..." why did the cloud of Gina have to come over now. I kissed her lips softly and then turned and went to one of the corner booths, sitting sideways and watching kids, wishing I had my bottle of Makers Mark to sip on.

Barbra came over and sat across from me. I wanted to say something, but what. We sat there in silence until JJ came running up out of breath, he had run out of tokens.

"Already? We were going to stay for a few hours yet."

"But Moooommmm. Pleeeeease."

"I didn't bring any more money, you know we only had so much to spend here."

"Oh Mannnnn..." he looked so dejected.

I reached under the table and pulled a twenty from my clip. He squealed when I held it toward him. I flipped it up as he reached for it, "But you have to make this last. If you spend it all before the two hours are up we're leaving, no extension."

"Okay!"

I flipped the bill down and he snagged it and turned to run back to the token machine.

"JJ, what do you say?"

He stopped and turned around to look at Barbra, then to me, "Thanks Ken."

"You're welcome, now git." He grinned and dashed off on a mission.

We watched him a bit more, still not saying anything, then Barbra scooted over to my side, sliding in in front of my outstretched leg. She turned my head to her and kissed me softly. "You're quite the mystery Ken."

"How so?"

"Happy go lucky one minute, sour the next, then right back to happy. She must have given you a special kick."

I turned back to the window.

Barbra scooted back against me and we watched JJ for a bit, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stir things up." she said softly.

"Not your fault..." we sat there for a bit. I was stewing, and all of a sudden I just let it out. "She had a girlfriend..."

"Oh..."

We sat there for a while longer.

"... for eight years..."

"...ouch..."

More silence.

"My once every few months with the lights out wife preferred fisting her girlfriend with a dildo up her own ass in the middle of the day in our bed."

Barbra coughed, then snorted, then began laughing. Pretty soon I was laughing with her. "That's quite a picture..." she got out between laughs.

"And quite a video."

"Oh really!... "

I had to smile at her reaction.

"I really am sorry Ken, I didn't mean to open old wounds."

"I know. I've never really talked about it except to my lawyer, and when she forced me to tell the kids."

"Ohhh Mannnn... she didn't."

"Yup, tried to tell my daughter I was abusing her."

"Man that's fucked up using kids like that."

"Well after her girlfriends got done with her I wouldn't say she was quite right in the head anyway. But she loved being the brunt of it from the screaming."

There was a bit ore of a pause, "so did you tap that ass before you kicked her to the curb?" she asked a bit softer.

"Nope..."

"But you thought about it..."

I held my breath, probably turning fifty shades of red.

"Mmmmm," she said with a grin in her voice, "thought about tying her down and ravaging her one last time."

"That's what she had her girlfriends for."

"So you never..."

"Nope."

"Ever?"

"Well..."

"Ah hah, never known a man alive that would refuse if it was offered."

I didn't say a word.

"So you've tried it a few times?"

"Once or twice since then."

"Only once or twice?"

"I think this is quite the conversation for here."

Barbra chuckled and then turned her back against me, she brought my hand down over her tit then crossed her arms over my hand to hide it. I spent the next hour and a half with Barbra cuddled back against me with her tit in my hand and my cock against the crack of her ass. It wasn't there to begin with, but it was a bit uncomfortable trying to work its way down my pants and I was squirming until she reached between us and repositioned me where she wanted me.

"I'm definitely going to have to get you to teach me to drive that thing..."

We cuddled until JJ ran out of tokens. Hank and Grace and the grand kids were not far behind him. A stop at the local pizza joint and we had three satisfied kids when we got back to the park. Sitting around the fire watching the sun go down, Barbra telling them about our second stop showing her the sunset over the mountains and laying out on the back of the trailer to watch the stars.

We were sharing a glass of Makers Mark, touching and caressing. She was sitting on my lap more than she was in her chair. She came back to my chair and sat down, laying her head back beside mine. "I wish we were back out there, looking up at the stars. I mean you can see a lot of them here, but up there with no other lights around it was like being in a planetarium, everything so bright and clear with thousands of stars."

I brought my arm around her just up under her tits and held her, remembering this is what I wished I had done that night.

"Hey JJ," Grace called out, "You want to sleep over tonight?"

JJ looked at Barbra, "Can I Mom?"

We looked at Grace grinning and giving us a wink.

"I don't know, you three will be up all night playing that game..."

"Pleeeese..."

"Oh all right, but shower, shorts, and clean clothes. And you mind Grace all right?"

"All right!" he sang out disappearing into the night. We heard the door on the hauler, followed by the generator starting.

Barbra and I picked up our stuff, catching a few grins from Hank and Grace. We came up the steps into the truck as JJ was climbing down from his bunk with clean clothes in hand. "Thanks Mom," he said on his way out the door.

I went up to draw the curtains across the back of the cab and turned to see the most loveliest sight, Barbra's jeans puddling around her ankles beside her shirt and bra. Now I like tits, big tits more than others, small tits, just nicely shaped tits in general, but the legs and ass in front of me had me reconsidering for a moment especially when she bent over and picked up her clothes to put on her bed.

Barbra turned back and grinned at me watching her, my eyes running up and down her body. I slid into the booth and watched my own private shower show. I thought she was just going to tease me until she got in, but Barbra only pulled the inner clear to continue the show.

Watching her wet down, water flowing mostly over her huge tits, and yet a little water fall flowing off her nipples. Kicking her head back to wet her hair making them stand up even prouder if that were possible. Muscles rippling and tits jiggling as she shampooed, blobs of lather dribbling down here and there. Rinsing the shampoo off was just as erotic as covering and then revealing her body.

Then the soaping began, rubbing her scrunchie all over, over and around and under those tits, legs, pussy, belly, ass. Lathering and more cleaning, and her pussy and the underside of her tits seemed to need special attention, rubbing and pulling, lifting and squeezing, seeming totally oblivious to my watching her. Smiling at me as she rinsed all that lovely later from her body.

And just when I thought there was going to be some relief the third act started... a big fluffy towel. Bending over to dry her legs, putting her leg up to dry her thighs and just happening to spread her legs my direction. Turning for some reason so her ass was toward me as she dried it, spreading her cheeks to make sure she was totally dry. Flipping the towel over her back and drying it making her tits jiggle in profile. Flopping the towel over her tits letting it hang on them a bit before making sure the underside was dry, followed by more jigging as she dried her hair.

"Your turn," Barbra said as she pulled the bunk curtain aside.

If I fucking move I'm going to cum in my pants...

Barbra took two steps toward me before resuming drying her hair, her face covered almost presenting her moving body to me. She took one more step and I couldn't resist, I put my hands on the outside of her tits and she made the last partial step to me, her nipple settling into my lips.

The towel went from her head to around mine holding me to her tit, her other hand going under it to present it to me as she moaned. I dropped my hands to her ass and squeezed increasing the volume of the moan.

I enjoyed her nipple for a bit, then she pulled back, "You need to get in the shower," a bit breathlessly.

She backed up and managed to run a brush through her hair as she watched me undress, grinning at my hard on. Barbra rolled into my bunk as I started shampooing, now just worried about getting through the shower to join her in my bunk. I even started stroking my cock a little until I heard a chuckle.

I dried off and turned to my bunk, and took in another lovely sight, one almost straight out of one of my magazines. Barbra was laying on her belly reading a magazine, legs bent up at her knees with ankles crossed, that lovely ass just begging to be played with.

She rolled almost to her back against the back wall, her left knee now up against the back wall spreading her legs a bit, still holding her magazine above her. And it wasn't one of 'her' magazines, it was one of mine from my headboard.

Laying there naked on her back with her knee kicked up just below the cover picture of a mature woman laying almost the same way but with a sheet strategically placed across her pussy and arm across her nipples.

I rolled in and was going to roll against her when she turned her upper body and rested her head on my chest, still holding the magazine open above us. Flipping the page from a woman in a retro bra, panties, garter and stockings, to one of her leaning over letting her now bra free tits hang so nicely.

"So you like big knockers do you?"

I chuckled, "Amongst other things."

Barbra flipped to the next page showing the girl now minus the panties and a bit of bush showing. She dropped one side of the magazine and pulled my hand under her tit to cup it then picked the magazine back up, like we were enjoying it together.

The next page she wasn't covering anything, although with the old fashioned bush she wasn't showing much pussy either. "So why the retro magazines?"

That got another chuckle, "Blame it on my dad, he had all sorts of nose art and pinups around the garage, I guess it just stuck."

"Nose art?"

"Copies of some of the stuff they used to paint on the nose of the bombers and such..."

She flipped through a few more pages, coming to one of my favorites, and she knew it from the tattered page edges. "So why this one?"

I tried a non-committal answer, "What guy doesn't love a woman in lace top stockings."

"It's not just that." She flipped through a few more pages, coming up on another nice one. This one didn't have the full coverage lace cone bra, she was wearing one that had a solid lower and a sheer upper. "You like the retro stuff... how come?"

I wasn't going to answer, but she dropped the magazine, put one hand over mine on her tit and reached down to wrap her fingers around my cock and started stroking me. "Come on, why the retro?" using my fingers to play with her nipples.

acup
acup
1,114 Followers