Barbie Doll Ch. 03

Story Info
An old man enjoying life with a real life Barbie Doll.
16.8k words
4.73
33.4k
22
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

Barbie Doll – an old man enjoying with a real life doll

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

___

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

This story is a bit unusual, what I would call a 'clean out the fridge' story. I put it in Romance, but it also has a healthy dose of Cheating Wives, Screwy Women, a touch of Exhibitionist, and an all over Mature theme.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to who ever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eyss, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

___

I woke on my back, Barbra laying on top of me with her chin on her crossed arms looking at me, "Morning." I reached up and put her hair behind her ear and stroked her jaw enjoying the feeling of her weight on her tits on my chest.

"Morning," she responded, turning her head enough to kiss my hand. She took a breath, then let it out slowly. "Did you mean what you said yesterday?"

"Probably, I said a lot of things yesterday."

Barbra leaned into my hand. "After the boat ride... when we... when we were gigging the painted broad." She took another deep breath, "When we were kissing... you said..." she was practically pleading with her eyes.

I smiled, "Yeah I think so."

Barbra sighed a relieved sigh and pulled herself up my chest rolling on hers to kiss me, a nice long soft kiss. "Me too..." she whispered as she laid her head down on my shoulder. I couldn't help myself and reached down to cup her ass, two handed as previously instructed. "Mmmmmm..."

We laid there cuddling a bit until my bladder said otherwise. Barbra just laid there with her leg kicked up on display trying to make it difficult to take a piss. I pulled my slacks and shirt on to make the rounds on the truck while the engine warmed up.

I climbed into the cab, sung out "on the road again" and put it in gear with Barbra chuckling at me.

A short while later Barbra came up and sat in the passenger seat with an ornery grin. "You need to go buy a lottery ticket."

"Why is that?"

"Well after the shower last night I have some bad news." I looked concerned at her, but she was still grinning. "For the next few days you're only going to be able to fuck my ass and throat."

For a fifty five year old man it still took a me a bit to realize what she was telling me, then I pouted. "What, no titty fucks?"

Barbra snorted and cupped her tits, "Oh no, you don't get out of fucking the knockers that easy."

"Oh I guess if I have to..." I said with exaggeration. She just grinned and sat back enjoying the nice sunny day. I was grinning so much it hurt having a naked co-pilot, the little bumps in the road making those monsters bounce and jiggle. Enjoying the times when I turned a bit to the east to let the sunshine land on her chest.

We had gotten far enough south west of Chicago to actually be out on the open road again when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and grinned. I sat it on the console and put my finger to my lips for Barbra to be quiet. I hit the answer and then speaker button, "WHERE'S MY FRIED CHICKEN?" I said in a very bad New England accent.

"WHERE'S MY CAVIAR?" came the response in an equally bad southern drawl.

We both chuckled a bit, "Hey Frank, what's up?"

"Not much Ken, you know the routine, same old same old. What ya up to?"

"Same old same old, headed down toward Nashville delivering a John Deere D."

Frank chuckled, "You be careful out on the road you hear. You get too good a look at some of those bikini covered babes and we'll find you on the side of the road after a heart attack."

Barbra stifled a snicker and then cupped her tits and wiggled them at me making her nipple ring flop a bit.

I winked at Barbra, "Yeah, but what a way to go." Her eyes went wide and she had to cover her mouth. "So to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"Well on the personal front Major Dickens is wondering when you're coming back to work."

"Really?"

'Yea, she was a bit disappointed to hear that your retirement wasn't a joke."

I got a raised eyebrow from Barbra as she covered her chest. 'Big ass and no tits' I mouthed to her. She uncovered grinning and jiggled again at that.

"And that's the big news you called to tell me?"

"Weeellllllll, you remember when we were working on the entertainment system for the G five?"

I winked at Barbra who was a bit wide eyed, "Vaguely."

"Well we've run into a bit of a wrinkle."

"Oh really, what kind of a wrinkle?" I was trying not to laugh. "Some exec got his porn movie interrupted?"

Frank laughed at that one. "No, more of a problem on the Navy's side."

"Hmmmm, you know I seem to remember someone saying something about it not playing well with their avionics..."

More laughing, "yeah I do seem to remember someone saying something about that."

"So Charles' power setup isn't working to well?" Using my best Hawkeye imitation from MASH.

That brought another chuckle, "something like that. You wouldn't have any ideas on that now would you?"

"I might have a thought or two on it."

I heard some noise in the background so I assumed Frank wasn't alone. Probably was Charles making him make the phone call.

"Care to enlighten me on it?"

"I'd have to think about it for a bit, give me four or five months and I might have something solid."

"That wouldn't give us enough time to prototype something."

"So you would need something a bit quicker, how soon?"

"Month, maybe a little more."

I grinned at Barbra sitting there wide eyed like a kid enjoying the show. I whistled for effect, "That's a bit tight, and with my non-compete I can't really work on anything before then. Not without a special contract or something."

"We could probably work something out, they really need this one."

I knew it, Charles fucked it up and it was his ass on the line for not listening to his crew. And then I had an idea, he had no problem screwing the guys out of their credit on the projects but bent the rules a while back when one of his buddies got canned, so...

"Here's a thought Frank, you remember Derrick Morris"

There was a grunt in the background, "Yeah I think I remember him," he said with a grin in his voice.

"You send me that same contract, personally signed off by Charles, and I'll consider myself motivated to come up with a solution."

Charles couldn't hold back anymore, "I find out you worked on this while on the clock and I'll clean yours." I heard from the background.

My turn to laugh, "Well hello Charles, since I know you went through my computer personally after I left for anything you could use, you know that doesn't fly."

"We'll see about that."

"Nice talking to you too Charles, Frank, you have my email address. Send the contract over and we'll take a look at it and get back to you."

"We?"

"Me and my business partner. With Charles sitting in on your end of the conversation you didn't think I'd be sitting here all by myself did you?"

I herd a noise in the background that made me hope someone had kicked Charles in the balls. I nodded to the phone and mouthed to Barbra, 'Say hi!'

"Hey guys, nice to finally put voices to the names. Ken has told me so much about you, even you Charles."

There was chorus of chuckles on that end so they were up against it on this one. "I'm getting into some traffic here Frank so I'm going to let you go."

"Okay Ken."

"And Harry?"

There was a cough in the background, he was startled to realize I knew he would be there if Charles was. "Yeah Ken?"

"Make sure the dollars are adjusted to current value, not left at what they were back when the contract was originally written. And make sure Charles signs off on that change as well."

Harry chuckled, "Will do, drive safe." And the phone went silent.

I just smiled enjoying the day when Charles got some of what was coming to him.

I was in a really good mood, and glanced over at Barbra GLARING at me, "What?"

"Just an electrician huh?"

I grinned, "Something like that."

Barbra rolled her eyes, "something like that... Do I need to hook my cell up to my laptop?"

"Nah, it'll take an hour or two at least before they can get Charles' head out of his ass and make him sign off on the contract."

"You don't like him much huh?"

"Don't care one way or the other, but it is nice to see a paper pushing brown nosed ass kisser get what's coming to him."

Barbra's eyes went wide and she snorted, "Quite the endorsement. Stepped on a few toes did he?"

My turn to snort, "if you didn't have the right family name or the proper sheepskin on the wall you were just another rung on his ladder regardless of how talented you actually were."

"Real popular guy was he?"

"Only with the snobs..."

"So is this a hard project?"

"Par for the course."

She sat there a bit waiting for me to expand on that, then gave in, "so how long do you think it will take?"

"What?" keeping my eyes on the road trying not to grin.

"This project."

"Oh that."

Barbra was looking at me, then she grinned. "You've already figured it out."

I couldn't hold it and laughed, "Long time ago. That asshole had me questioning my skills and I had to know, so I did my own prototype at home just to make sure I was right."

"So you could send them the specs right now."

"Yeah, but then we couldn't make Charles sweat."

Barbra chuckled at that, "so how much are you selling them, idea, schematic, or layout?"

"I'm usually just the idea man that works with fabricating."

"But you've already done the prototype even if it was bread boarded, and it wouldn't take much to duplicate the bread board and then go from schematic to layout."

"I've never done layouts."

"Neither have I but I know people, we could think about it."

I looked up and down her body on display, "right now I'm having trouble thinking about anything more than keeping the truck between the lines."

"Do I need to go put some clothes on?"

"God I hope not."

Barbra grinned and pealed herself out of the seat, "I guess I better go pick out something to wear when we get there. Fancy?"

I watched her ass wiggling in the mirror, "Not really, just nice casual."

"I think I have that."

Barbra did her things in the back, and I called Don to give him an ETA.

"Honey?" Barbra called from the back when I hung up.

"Hmmmm?"

"Do you think it would be okay to put my dildo in or will it make my ass look too big?"

I groaned, Barbra giggled, I shifted my hard cock in my pants... again!

We got off the interstate well north of Nashville, and a few minutes later we were pulling into a lovely farm estate. I got out of the drivers seat and turned to put my shirt on. "WOW!"

"Think this will do?" Barbra was wearing a white halter that literally cupped and cradled her massive tits in two lovely little slings, and not much more than that, just the thin little band keeping it against her chest. Plenty of cleavage and a bit of the side of her tit showing and maybe even a bit of nipple poking through. That topped a nice tight pair of white shorts. Barbra turned to show me her ass, those shorts riding up tight in her crotch. "I decided against the dildo, it just didn't work with these shorts."

I gulped.

"And besides, it feels sooooo good to feel you split my ass open when you fuck me," she said running her finger over her barely covered asshole.

Somehow I managed to button my shirt and get down the steps.

Don was heading to the trailer totally ignoring us, he was younger than I thought he would be, somewhere in his mid forties.

Barbra helped me untarp the D, Don was practically drooling, and not at Barbra! "What do you think?" I asked hitting the starter.

"Better than I imagined, the pictures didn't do it justice."

We got the trike unloaded and then I backed the D down off the trailer, Don hopping around like he was walking on glass. "You want to drive it?"

"Uhh, YEAAH!"

"Well I guess since you've paid all but the final installment."

Don hopped up grinning and made a slow round in the grass, tearing it up pretty good.

"Now you have to clean it off you know," I laughed.

"I don't fucking care!" he said with a big grin.

Barbra just shook her head. I could tell what she was thinking, 'boys and their toys!'.

He pulled it up near a large steel building and shut it down, sitting there grinning still in the seat.

He finally hopped down, "Come on up to the house, let's get a drink and finish this up!"

We followed him to the house, I put my hand on Barbra's waist, she moved it to her ass. I gave her ass a few nice squeezes, "You're learning," she said softly.

Now I said house, but in reality this was closer to mansion. The big circle drive, three stories with the tall columns, probably a dozen or more bedrooms probably with their own bathrooms and Jacuzzi's, you get the picture.

We followed him into the 'study'. It was almost as big as my old apartment above the shop, twelve foot ceilings, tall windows, lots of book shelves.

"THERE!" he exclaimed handing me a check. "You are staying for dinner aren't you?"

I looked down at Barbra, she shrugged, "I guess we're staying."

"Wonderful! Would you and your daughter like to join us out at the pool for a while?"

I about stumbled, "Um, Barbra isn't my daughter."

Don turned to look at us, "Oh?"

"Girlfriend... for now," Barbra said.

Don smiled, "Interesting. Well please join us anyway." He walked off like it was expected of us.

We followed through a lovely, and very large, home out to the pool area. And through a time warp.

The house was fairly modern, even a bit ultra modern, but the pool area... I had stepped back into the sixties. Pastel steel and web patio furniture, patterned table umbrellas, the whole nine yards.

And walking toward us was a woman right in charter with the environment.

"Sarah, I'd like to introduce you to Ken and Barbra. Ken and Barbra, my wife Sarah."

Now the first part of the equation is that while Don was in his mid to early forties, once Sarah got closer she was actually in her mid sixties at least even if she looked closer to my age from a distance. The really interesting part, at least to me, was what she was wearing.

A teal one piece swimsuit, that was the base description, the vision in front of me was entirely different. Picture a smaller bottom, but not quite a bikini by today's standards showing a nice bit of camel toe. The hips were connected by decent sized gold rings starting just outside where the edge of her bush would have been. The front tapered up to a large gold ring in the middle of her belly, from that in turn went two strips up and over a substantial, probably DD, chest and nipples begging to be let free, each stopping at another large gold ring on the upper slope of said tits which in turn went to the strap around her neck. The strips over her chest had a series of smaller gold rings between them in her cleavage and again around her back. All topped off with a big white floppy hat on a dark chocolate woman.

"Wow." I said softly. I got an elbow in my ribs.

Sarah smiled, "Nice to meet both of you." Barbra got a cheek kiss, I got a hug, I did my best not to enjoy it too much.

We chatted a bit after getting some drinks, me and Don and Barbra sitting at the table, while Sarah lounging nearby. She was very comfortable laying there, knee kicked up, turned a bit toward us. Don and I were both keeping an eye on her, but I had to keep an eye on Barbra snuggled up beside me to keep from getting killed, her huge tit in my arm did seem to be a nice distraction.

There was a bit of a lull in the conversation, "Barbra, would you like to go for a swim with me and cool off?" Sarah asked with a grin standing up beside the table and all but putting her tits in Don's face.

Barbra grinned back, "I'd love to, but I'm not sure where I put my bikini." That caused Don to break away from his wife's tits momentarily, but only momentarily.

"Oh that's not a problem dear, we keep several spares in the cabana, just in case someone wants to take a dip."

"I'm a little hard to fit," glancing down at her chest.

"Oh nonsense. You're not much bigger than I was when I was pregnant. And I'm sure if you ask the boys there's no such think as a bikini that's too small."

The girls turned to look at us. I raised my hands in surrender, "I refuse to answer on the grounds I might incriminate myself."

"Ditto," I heard from Don.

The girls rolled their eyes and headed for the cabana. We watched them both walking away, and from the way they were wiggling they knew we were watching.

I looked over the pool area, "This is quite a different set up you have here."

"Yeah, it was part of the original design. We brought everything else up to current when we got the place, but there was just something about the pool area that spoke to us."

"How long have you had it?"

"A little over four years now, took a year before we had this end done enough to move in. Finished the other end a year and a half ago."

"It seems like a lot of house for the two of you."

"Ten months out of the year you're right. But come Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the family reunions it gets crowded. With her kids and mine we have to make the little ones camp out down in the media room. Of course that's not a bad thing since its sound proofed," he chuckled.

"What? Your grand kids don't listen to some Eagles or ZZ Top?"

That made him laugh, "NOT EVEN CLOSE. We can watch and listen over the house system, but I have to mute it to keep from getting a headache."

The girls were coming back from the cabana, Sarah in the lead and still shaking those hips and bouncing her chest, Barbra was behind her in a white wrap.

Barbra stepped up beside me and dropped the wrap, "So what do you think?"

MAN OH MAN I'VE FUCKING DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!

Barbra in a retro bikini, the bottom was a two inch wide black band low on her hips with a small leopard print triangle covering her pussy. The top was another two inch band right below those beauties, leopard print lower cup and another narrow band for an upper barely covering her areola with an additional narrow band going from beside the cups up and behind her neck... did I forget to mention the cups had the nicest points to them, and they were just a hair small, her tits pillowing just slightly above the top black strip looking like her nipples would show anytime.

"Well?" she was grinning at me staring at her.

I just stood up, walked to her, picked her up with one hand cupping her ass with my finger tips just inside the bottoms and the other behind her back crushing those beauties to my chest and kissed her... and kissed her...

"I don't know Don, you think Ken likes it?"

"OH Don!"

We broke our kiss enough to see Don holding Sarah almost like I was, he just didn't have to lift her to get a good grip on her ass. Barbra turned my head back to her and wrapped her arms around my neck. We resumed a nice kiss, my other hand coming to her other cheek after she wrapped her legs around my middle.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers