Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Barbie Jo learns how to be a whore.
7.6k words
4.51
50.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Barbie Jo learns how to be a whore.

This story is a fantasy story, and with all fantasies we can imagine that no evil exists. That also means no disease, so with no disease to transfer to someone else, no need for protection. Remember it is a fantasy world, in the real world evil and disease exists. Protect yourself.

Saturday Afternoon

The sound is ringing in my ears as I drag myself out of a deep sleep. I look over at my clock and realize it's not the right time for my alarm. As I come more to life, I pick up my phone. "Hey gorgeous, how you feeling?" Booms a voice through the receiver, making my head pound in agony, and then I realize who it is.

"Hi John," I happily say, "I just woke up, how are you?"

"Doing fine, sleeping a little late aren't you?" He said, "it happens to be 5:00 in the afternoon, late night with your owners?"

Those words sent a quick flashback through my head about the events of last night and this morning with Peter and Wanda. "Yeah kind of," I said, "I wasn't expecting you to call, I had the impression you were angry with me when you dropped me off last Friday night."

"Naw, I'm over that, I think I had a little twinge of jealousy, that's all," he said. "I got a bit possessive over Barbie Jo, probably because I was her first. Listen, uh, could I speak to Barbie Jo?"

This caught me by surprise, he's speaking about 'her' in the third person. Suddenly I thought, "so am I." So in my best sexy girly voice I said, "Barbie Jo speaking."

"Hi beautiful, want to come out and play tonight," he said in a sweet gentle voice, "maybe a movie and some clubbing?"

My throbbing head and enjoyably sore bum said no, but I enthusiastically blurted out, "I'd love to."

"Movie's at 8:00, I'll pick you up at 7:30, wear something real sexy." Then he hung up.

As I hung up the phone I did some quick math, wakeup, come back to life and create Barbie Jo in two and a half hours. It was going to be close, but I was dam well going to do it for John.

I crawled out of bed and made my way to the shower. I was naked and I could feel my bum cheeks trying to get unstuck from each other because of all the dried cum all over it, my balls and my big clitty. I blast the water on me and have a quick shower, then I fill up the tub with liberal amounts of scented lotion and relive last night and this morning.

I woke up this morning on Peter's sofa, still fully dressed including my heels, with him more or less sprawled on top of me, his hard as a rock morning cock stabbing me in my lower back. I had the taste of camel dung in my mouth from all the drinking and sex juices I poured in it. So I thought, "What the fuck, might as well rinse it out with some cum."

I wiggled out from under Peter carefully so as not to wake him, moved down and slid his hard cock in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to wakeup, he looked down and our eyes met. He said, "oh wow, what a way to wake up, this is a first, you gotta give Wanda some lesson's." I gave him a big smile and kept eye contact while continuing to suck on his magnificent cock. It didn't take long and he started to shoot big gobs of hot cum into my mouth.

"What the fuck is going on," Wanda yelled. This startled Peter and he jerked his cock out of my mouth in mid orgasm, shooting the rest of his load all over my face. There I was on my knees on the floor, Peter's spent cock still bobbing up and down right in front of my cum soaked face.

"You are such a fucking slut," she said to me. "Do I have to watch you every fucking minute? Get your ass out to the kitchen and make some coffee," she ordered.

I scurried out to the kitchen and set the coffee maker, then I grabbed a dishtowel to wipe the cum off my face and cleaned most of the smeared makeup off my face. I could hear Wanda yelling at Peter, something about being a loose horny bastard and to get some clothes on.

When the coffee was ready I brought three cups out on a tray, just like a proper maid. To my relief Wanda was nowhere to be seen, she was upstairs getting ready for work. Peter was there with a pair of jeans on looking quite smug. We sat in silence drinking our coffee when Peter blurted out how shocked he still was about my transformation into Barbie Jo. We had a good little talk about it and in the end he said he was glad it happened. I was feeling much more comfortable with the fact that everyone was taking it so well.

Wanda came down ready for work, and said, "well I think this is the first time I walked in on you two and you weren't in a little fuck frenzy." She gulped her coffee down, said to Peter that he had to drive her to work and handed me a piece of paper. "Here is a list of things that you need to do to complete your services with us for this weekend," she commanded. "Today you're just a maid, basic house cleaning and laundry. Do you think you can do that without getting fucked?" she asked. "Peter's taking me to work, than he'll be back to get ready because he has to work today too. When you finish, just lock the door on your way out." Having said that, she turned and walked out, not even saying goodbye to me. Peter just looked at me, shrugged and followed her wearing only sneakers, jeans and his leather jacket, undone showing off his hard upper body. I looked at the list and got to work.

When Peter got back, I was doing the dishes, having cleaned up the living room. He came up behind me and gave me a big hug. He leaned me over the counter, in front of the sink and window. He already had his pants undone, smeared some dish soap on my bum and rammed his hard cock up my ass. We must have been quite the sight for anybody looking in the window. I lost track of how long we stood there fucking. Eventually Peter moaned that he was cumming and I felt that now familiar warm feeling in my bum.

Spent, he pulled out of me and poured a couple stiff vodka and orange. "You're not drinking before you go to work are you?" I asked as he handed me one.

"I think I'm feeling a bit sick and will be staying home with you today," he grinned.

I sat down, feeling his cum ooze into my panties. "I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "I'm pretty sure Wanda is quite pissed off at me, and you hooking off work to stay here with me, is not a cool idea."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," he laughed.

"I don't like it," I said as I drank down my vodka. It was just like normal, a couple guys drinking liquor on a Saturday morning and conniving. The only little difference was the fact I had on a slinky little skirt, red blouse half undone, a pair of fake tits stuffed inside a black lace bra and a pair of 5 inch high heels! Oh yeah, and Peter's cum leaking out of my bum.

We had a few more drinks and his hands started roaming over me again. I decided reluctantly that I better get out of there in case Wanda got off early and walked in on us again. I was feeling no pain from the vodka, so I called a cab and hurried on some makeup so I would pass to the cabbie. When I came out of the bathroom, Peter did a catcall and said. "Fuck I still can't get over how hot you look, I need one more blowjob before you go."

"You got to be kidding me," I said. "You already came twice this morning, Wanda said you were only good for one orgasm usually."

"Tell me about it, I can't explain it. You just make me so horny, I can't help it," he said as he dropped his pants and his cock popped up. I couldn't help it either, as I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock into my mouth. I furiously went at it knowing I didn't have much time before the cab showed up. Soon enough, there was a car horn signaling the cab was waiting. Peter grabbed my head and shuffled across the kitchen floor, dragging me on my knees, his cock didn't even leave my mouth. He looked out the window and put his finger up, indicating to the cabbie to wait a minute. As much as I was enjoying this, I had to get it over with. I wet my finger and shoved it up his ass, this blew him away. He started convulsing and instantly started to shoot in my mouth. Since it was his third one, it wasn't huge, but still a big load by normal standards. I let his cock slip from my mouth and wiped a little bit of cum that dribbled onto my chin. Stood up, gave him a kiss and ran out the door.

I have no idea what the cabbie thought, I must have had quite the cock breath as I told him the address. When we arrived at my apartment I suddenly realized I had no money with me. My initial thought was I'd have to give him a blowjob for payment, that was the whore in me talking. I came to my senses and knew I just had to run up to my apartment to get some money. Of course the cabbie wasn't going to just let me leave, I offered him my driver's license without thinking and off I ran. I was back in a flash with the money and we traded money for license. With the look he gave me I understood that he looked at my license and knew that I was a cross dressing slut. Embarrassed, I ran back up to my apartment, stripped naked and crashed, it was 2:00 in the afternoon.

I must have dozed off while lounging in the tub because the water was freezing. I got out and started to get ready. I had a nice wardrobe of lingerie, but was a little shy on evening outfits. I was able to scrounge up a nice, matching purple bra, panties and garter. Trouble was, all I had for a top was a sheer white blouse that made the bra literally glow. My black pleated skirt, very short, and a beige pair of stockings. Had to use my 4 inch black pumps and applied my makeup. I still had my long glue on nails, just had to retouch them with a nice bright red color. I had a bitch of a time getting ready with the nails on, I don't know how women do it with those things. I popped the top button on my blouse trying to button it up and didn't have enough time to sew it back on. This left ample cleavage showing, fortunately I did a good job blending the fake breasts to my chest. Finally, some nice dangly clip on earrings, and my medium length dark colored wig. I had to use that one because my longer blond wig was a mess, completely sticky with dried cum and pussy juice. A nice body fragrance and I was ready with about 5 minutes to spare

John was right on time, I buzzed him up to my apartment, he looked hot in a pair of khaki slacks and a nice brown shirt with his black leather jacket. I had a rum and coke ready for him and he laid out a bunch of lines of coke. He had a hard time concentrating on the coke because he was staring at me and made a delicious comment about my blouse. We quickly did the coke, finished our drinks and started some serious necking. We were going at it pretty good, I was loving the feel of John's bum in my hands, when he broke off and said we were going to miss the movie. At this point, I didn't give a fuck about the movie, I wanted to lead John into my bed and fuck his brains out. He insisted and so we left, I grabbed my short black leather jacket on the way out.

John was the perfect gentlemen and opened the door for me while I climbed into his car. I slid over next to him and put one arm around his neck and the other in his lap and started nibbling on his ear. God I was so horny, I think because earlier I had another sexy guy lusting after me and now John, the coke certainly helped too. I was a total slut. I don't know how he did it with me all over him, but he managed to get us to the theater in one piece.

We were late, the show already started and the only seats were the front row. Down to the front we strutted, arm in arm. I think just about everybody in the theater missed about a minute of the movie while they watched us walk to the front and stand there to take off our jackets. I snuggled up next to John and put my hand back to its customary place in his crotch. Everybody in front had to look up to watch the movie, so know one saw me unzip his pants and slide my hand in. Sweet, he didn't have any underwear on, perfect access to his rigid cock.

Don't even ask me what the movie was about, I was totally focused on massaging John's wonderful cock. It ran down his left pant leg and every time he got close to cumming, I would back off and let him calm down, then start up again. This went on till the movie ended, people started to get up around us as the lights came on. I was in such a trance I forgot I had my hand buried in his zipper. I nervously pulled my hand out as people watched. John just calmly stood up, zipped his pants up with a big grin on his face and a huge bulge running down his left leg. It felt some good, guys were drooling on me and their women weren't getting mad because they were drooling over John. He had a hard time walking out of the theater due to his hard on. I had it easier because my big clit was wrapped down between my legs, it was uncomfortable, but girls gotta do, what girls gotta do.

We got to the car and headed to the club, I got back to what I was doing. Only this time I hauled his cock out and went down on him while he was driving. We came to a traffic light and I thought we were at the club. I lifted my head off his cock and looked around only to see a car load of guys stopped next to us at the light looking at us. They all started cheering and beeping the horn when they realized what I was doing. I looked right at them, licked my lips, gave them a sexy smile and went right back down to what I was doing. I heard John moan, "Fuck yeah," and off we drove. The other car stayed with us for a bit because I could hear the horn beeping next to us, God that was hot.

We parked the car in our favorite parking lot, it brought back memories from last week. I've cum a long way since that night. John broke out some more coke, I showed him a little trick I learned the night before. Of course I never told him where or when I learned it, he would have freaked. I grabbed a pinch of coke and placed it on the head of his cock that was still pointing straight out of his zipper. Leaned over, put my nostril to the head of his cock where the coke was and inhaled deeply. Then I licked it clean and sucked it into my mouth. He was so turned on by what I just did that he came instantly and forcefully. Pumping a huge load into my mouth, he must have been saving it all week. I had to keep swallowing to prevent any dripping out, and I'm proud to say I didn't lose a drop. We finished off the coke and headed to the club. The club was packed as usual, this time John held me close right in front of him as we walked through the crowd. Unfortunately this meant I didn't get my bum fondled by strangers. John was keeping me for himself, or so I thought.

We found a table and had some drinks, soon we were up dancing, I liked the slow songs best. Back at the table, suddenly the guy I met the night before is standing next to me. He gives me a kiss and says, "you look hot as usual, I really like your blouse. I called your number tonight and didn't get an answer, now I know why." I look at John and I can see he's starting to vibrate.

"Sorry," I said, "I already had plans." I'm hoping he gets the hint and leaves. He puts his arm around me and asks if I'll go out with him tomorrow night.

"Are you fucking stupid?" John bellows as he pushes him back, then jumps on top of him. The bouncers are on them before they can do any damage to each other. They're tossed out the door pretty quickly. I proudly follow thinking wow, two guys just got in a fight over me. Outside they're squaring off against each other with the bouncers keeping a close eye on them. I take John's hand and lead him away. I have to get him out of there quick, because I know the police are probably on the way, and I don't want the night ruined by John getting tossed in the drunk tank.

We head off to a club around the corner that John goes to a lot, it's a jazz club that doesn't get very crowded. Once inside John leads us to a table that a hot looking guy is sitting at. They greet each other with the guy saying, "about time you got here."

John introduces us as, "Barbie Jo, she's the one I was telling you about. This is my buddy, Dallas."

Dallas stands up, gives me a kiss and a hug and said, "pleasure to meet you Barbie Jo, I've heard a lot about you, and you're more beautiful than John here said you were."

I blushed and said, "thank you, I have the disadvantage because John never told me anything about you." I gave John a bit of an evil eye. We sat down with me in the middle, ordered some drinks and proceeded to watch the band play. We engaged in a lot of small talk and it was obvious Dallas was giving me a lot of attention. He had his arm around me and his other hand on my leg, stroking it up and down. I expected John to say something but he didn't, he just let Dallas do what he wanted. By the time we had a few drinks, Dallas was rubbing my big clit and John was stroking my leg. I was getting pretty horny and was about to explode when Dallas announced we were going to his place.

We split up outside the club, John and I headed to his car and Dallas went to his car. We met at Dallas's house, it was a huge place with a nice BMW parked in the driveway. "Dallas beat us here," John said, indicating the Bimmer.

"What does Dallas do for a living?" I said with interest.

"He's a, a business man," John said with some hesitation.

Even though Dallas was expecting us, John knocked on the door and about four deadbolts were unlocked before the door opened. Dallas motioned us inside and we sat on the sofa. Dallas joined us with drinks in hand and left me in my now familiar position of being in the middle with two gorgeous hunks snuggled up on each side.

Dallas reached over to the end table, opened the drawer, grabbed a package and plunked down on the coffee table what looked like a kilo of coke. "There's your inventory John, let's test it," he said, gently laying down three glass straws.

John pulled out a switchblade from his pocket and sliced the package open. To my surprise, he then unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and said. "We don't need a straw for Barbie Jo, she showed me a cool trick she does to get her coke." Having said that, he reached out, grabbed a big pinch and placed it on the head of his now throbbing cock. He had to hold on to his cock to keep it from flicking the coke off.

I sat there for a moment, stunned, I looked at each of them and they both had a huge grin on their face. Then I thought, "fuck it, here we go," and down I went. Nose to cock, I vacuumed it up and did my customary lick and suck.

Dallas excitedly yelled. "Holy fuck, me too," and practically ripped his pants right off. I took a big pinch, placed it on his partially limp cock. Looked him in the eye, gave him a devilishly sexy smile and repeated the process on him. By the time I was done my 'line', his cock was rock hard. Now I knew what was going on, Dallas was the supplier. John worked for him and was paying his respect by offering me to Dallas. I was a sex toy to be used for their pleasure, and I fucking loved it.

They both got naked, I stayed fully clothed, which was fine by me. I felt most sexy dressed. We continued to do a bunch of coke, they wouldn't let me use a straw. I did all mine right off their cocks, I added some variety by putting the coke on their balls and doing it from there. We finished this session off with the both of them filling my mouth with huge loads of exquisite cum.

After they shot their loads and I had the taste of cum in my mouth. I was so horny, I told them I had to get off. John started rubbing my cock through my panties and the both of them alternated kissing me. It didn't take long and I had a powerful orgasm, flooding my panties with hot juicy cum. We all laid back and relaxed for a bit, I held both their cocks in each hand and drifted off into a state of sexual contentedness. I was purring like a kitten.

Soon their cocks were hard again and they were ready for round two. Dallas picked me up in his big strong arms and carried me to his bed with John following like a puppy dog right behind him. This was the first time I was going to have sex in a bed as Barbie Jo, having done it in a car, on the trunk of a car, on a pool table, on a sofa, up against the kitchen sink and on the kitchen floor. Dallas laid me on my back and climbed between my legs and John knelt next to my head. I placed John's cock into my mouth as Dallas slid my panties to one side and spit on my ass. He slid his big cock gently into my bum, started slowly burying it and progressed to pounding it in and out forcefully.

12