Barbie + Ken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

"What is your name?" I ask. The wolf beside me makes a snickering sound.

"Let me go, you wik fuck!" he screams. Wik is not a kind word to use when referring to people like me. I do not like slurs. My eyes narrow and I threaten the man with a small shock. Not much, just a bit of pain. He snarls.

"Tell me your name," I say, calm and even. For a moment, he looks about ready to spit in my face. If he is an Alpha as he claims, then being at the mercy of a wik fuck must enrage him to no end. But an anger-clouded lycan is one I can't make use of. I need him to be rational. "Your name," I insist again.

Finally, he checks his rage, though he does not drop his gaze. A dominance thing, I assume. "Marius," he says through gritted teeth.

"Marius, huh?" and I can't resist the urge to dominate the Alpha. "I'll call you Mari for short." He snarls again but does not struggle. A vein bulges in his forehead.

"Well, Mari," I say, and the wolf beside me makes that curious snickering sound again, "I'll cut it short. Your Alpha is in danger next door. A group of 'wik fucks' is holding him hostage or likely worse. I don't think I can defeat them all. I need your help." I look to the wolf beside me, his eyes meet mine and there is a question I cannot answer in them. "I need both of you, Ken," I say. The wolf licks my hand.

"It is my duty to the Family to protect my Alpha. I will murder every single last wik in there," mutters Marius.

"Good," I say, which seems to surprise him. "I want them dead too. But you need to promise that when I let you down, you won't attempt to do the same to me."

We stare at each other for a long while. He seems to have difficulty choosing his words, frozen as he is in midair. "Fine," he says. "I won't try to kill you. You say you want to help the Alpha. That's what I want too. We can settle our differences later," and with that, I snap my fingers. Marius abruptly falls to the ground, but his reflexes are quick, and he lands in a crouch. He stands and rolls his shoulders.

"How do you know they're in the great hall?" he asks.

"I Saw it," I say plainly.

"Sure," mutters Marius. Next to me, Ken's wolf stamps the ground impatiently. "You're right," Marius says, "I can't go in there like this. But we can't just barge in. We don't know what magic those witches are using."

"Actually, I'm quite familiar with their magic," I say. Both Marius and Ken's wolf turn to look at me. "I don't have the time to explain. But I'm sure I can counter it. There are no high level magicians here. This is just an advance party."

Both of them give me the same strange look. Marius steps into my space. "And you know this because you 'Saw it', right?"

"Yes," I say simply. I'm sure I'm raising more questions than I'm answering, but since I don't plan on staying long I don't bother with more details. I know my best chance to escape is right after we beat the group sent here for me. I will slip away quietly in the battle's aftermath, leaving this place and these lycans far behind. I feel a twinge at the thought of leaving Ken, but I can't let myself be bogged down by feelings now. Lycans and magicians do not coexist. This I know.

Marius shrugs. "Then off we go. I will coordinate our attack," he says, and I nod. "What do you know about their enchantment?" he asks.

"There are limitations to their defense. It's a standard spell combining invisibility, energy masking, and defense. I've encountered it twice today. All I need to do is find the weak point and I can eliminate it. Finishing the magicians off will be quick after that." I explain.

Marius grins and puts his hands together. "I have the perfect strategy..."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Marius finishes tying the ropes around my wrists. I feel uneasy with this, though it's part of the plan. His hot breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. Despite my will, I feel my pants get tighter. This is so not the appropriate time. I hope Marius doesn't notice.

"You little tease, you like this, don't you?" he says. I do not answer. I know he can smell it. Ken's wolf sits just feet away, watching without revealing any reaction. I can't deny that I'm turned on. If Marius can smell my pheromones in his human form, then I know Ken's wolf is well aware. Though I am not attached to Ken, I feel a little pang of guilt. I find myself wishing it were Ken tying these ropes.

"We can pick this up after we clear the rest," Marius whispers in my ear. I shiver. Ken's wolf growls quietly, which makes Marius laugh. "You know I always get what I want, boy," he says, and the wolf looks to the ground.

"Now it's time for action," he says. He pulls me up roughly, and pushes me forward. We begin walking towards the Great Hall as Ken's wolf stalks into the bushes beyond. I don't need Marius to guide me but he does, his big, rough hands on my lower back. Occasionally a finger sneaks just beneath the waistband of my pants, grazing the skin. "Just a preview," he says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Stick to the plan," I say, and he jabs me low with the same finger.

"I will give the orders, wik," he says, voice low and threatening. I chuckle at the idea of him in control, and he tightens his grip on my ropes.

We are before the great door. I remember the last time I went through these doors, a captive. It doesn't seem like much has changed. But this time I will change it to my advantage. I will not be caught again. After I finish this, I will be free.

"You sure they won't explode or something?" he asks. I nod.

"They know we're here. We shouldn't linger." With that, Marius kicks open the doors and calls into the dark chamber.

"I have what you want. Allow us entrance and he will remain unharmed!" he calls. He takes careful steps forward, shoving me before him. Some brave warrior. As we pass through the doorway the giant doors swing shut and we are enveloped in darkness. I know it's not a problem for a lycan, and I have excellent night vision, so I don't worry. When my eyes adjust, I find what I was expecting.

The bodies of several lycans are strewn about the room. None appear to be dead, just unconscious. I check each of them for a life pulse and instead find the traces of a spell that renders a trancelike sleep. In the center of the room is a circle of magicians. They chant in the forbidden language, a prayer to the unholy gods who give them power. The circle itself is made up of the same glowing sigils of the forbidden language. They don't bother to conceal it. I can see from the wording that it is a circle of sacrifice. At the center of the circle is the Alpha, not human but in some half-human, half-wolf form. He is bound to the floor by silver stakes and chains. His breathing is labored and his presence is dim. He does not have much time left. I search the runes on the circle for some clue as to what exactly they are attempting to summon but am unable to ascertain it.

A slippery voice calls out from the circle. "Ah, Oracle. You have arrived. The summoning may begin." The chanting changes in rhythm, and I hear the beginning of a dark call. I have a better idea of what they are trying to do now. This chant is for a particular demon- a shape shifter that consumes the essence of lycans. The community here stands no chance if the Alpha is sacrificed. It is much worse than I assumed.

Marius bristles and continues moving me forward. "Don't stray from the plan," I mutter, and he squeezes my wrist in response. If anyone but me enters the circle, the disrupting energy will be consumed by the spell and hasten the entrance of the demon. Especially if Marius, a lycan, were to enter... the demon would be that much stronger. I hope to only have to kill these seven magicians.

The voice calls again. "Jareth would be pleased to know you came so willingly, Oracle. Perhaps he will abate his punishment for you. Won't you enter the circle and complete the incantation?" Of course. These low-level idiots don't have the power to call forth such a high ranking demon. They must be exhausting all their energy just to keep this circle going. This is the weak point I am looking for. If I can drag this out, they will be much easier to take down. It's not part of the plan, but playing along is our best shot.

We reach the edge of the circle. The summoners give me a space to enter. Marius roughly pushes me in. The circle flares as I enter- a recognition of my power. The only sorcerer with any real ability here. I was afraid that Jareth himself would have come, but apparently he didn't think to bother with the lowly lycans. Good for me. From my position, standing at the center of the circle before the laboring Alpha, surrounded by the seven magicians, I am able to perceive the whole spell. The written inscription is pitifully simple and misspelled in many places. I can't believe my luck. The weak spots are so numerous that I doubt the called-upon demon would even have a portal strong enough to enter from. The demon will probably be offended by this circle and turn on the idiots. This is going to be easier than I thought.

All I have to do is break the circle in a way that won't endanger the Alpha's life. I reach down deep into the well of magic. I call it forth. I feel it rushing through me, feel the magic course through my spirit. On my right, a magician hands me a crystal chalice. On my left, another hands me a diamond athame, the long silver blade gleaming in the light of the circle. I take both and cross them over my head. I step over the Alpha and straddle him, ready to make the mark. His powerful, muscular body flexes and jolts beneath mine as he struggles helplessly against his chains, but like a true Alpha, he does not beg. Drunk on power and drunk on the feeling of the powerful body beneath me, I feel myself harder than I have ever been. It would be so easy to do as Jareth wills. It would be so easy to end this whole thing, to obliterate the whole place and all of my captors with it. The chanting increases and I feel the power of the cantors joining mine, their Intent attempting to influence mine. This is something I have done many times before as Jareth's Oracle. I know what he wants. I hear the call of the demon, lying just beyond the gate, entreating me to allow it entry. Its call is strong... its desire is strong. It whispers promises in my ear, I feel its hands running over my body, inviting me to pleasures unknown. Its dark energy pervades the atmosphere, it begs me to allow it just one drop of blood, just a taste... the will of the demon and the circle are strong. I am tempted to give in, to flip the switch and drink of the dark, limitless power.

But my will is stronger. "Invert!" I cry, and I laugh wildly as the energy rushes through me. I babble phrases in the ancient language, and the inscription of the circle rearranges rune by rune. I feel the shock and surprise of the circle magicians, I feel them react in slow-motion, and I know they are reaching for their magic. I drag the blade across my arm and let the blood pour into the chalice, I feel the fire of the enemy's magic as they attempt to attack but I am too powerful, too much for them, and instead I absorb their energy and pour it into my spell. I raise the chalice to my lips and knock my own blood back, drinking deeply. At once, the demon cries, its screams splitting the air. Shadows burst forth from my body and I open the portal within myself to allow the demon entry.

A shade, darker than darkness itself and no more substance than smoke, it passes from magician to magician and each falls with a sigh, the rattle of death. They have no time to react, they fall like dominoes. Soon all seven are dead and the demon materializes before me. It begs for a new target, it looks to the Alpha lying beneath me and promises me sweet rewards for his power. In the demon's own tongue I curse it. I command it return to the dark dimension and it shrieks, fighting me as I force it back inside myself with my magic power. I send it back through the portal in my own body, slamming the gate closed on dark curses and hellish omens. The circle explodes in flames as I release the spell, and I come to my senses.

The Alpha is barely alive. The silver leaches his life force and he struggles no more against the chains. The summoning has left me so weak, but I exhaust the last of my well of magic to snap the Alpha's bonds. The chains cleanly break from his wrists and I slump over, atop the Alpha's body. I have no energy left even to move. The flames blaze out of control, white and blue, they encroach upon me. This isn't how I meant to go. This was not the plan. But how was I to know the demon's voice would be so sweet? How could I not have Seen the foe's true plan? I don't want to accept that this is as far I go. I have not given up on my freedom!

I try to move but have no energy. I feel myself roughly shoved aside, a large figure picks up the Alpha and they are both gone. The flames lick at my feet. I feel the burning and cannot scream. Will I die here?

Suddenly, I feel a tug on my sleeve. The burning at my feet stops. I am being repositioned. The tugging resumes at my shirt's collar, and I am dragged through the flames, too quick to feel any real pain. The last thing I see before I black out are strange, familiar golden eyes...

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome home, Oracle," Jareth says.

I do not respond. I can't- his long, thin cock invades my throat, so far down I can practically feel it in my lungs. I am used to this, and I open my throat in acceptance. This is how he controls me, part of his nefarious sex magic. I do my best not to cough and sputter as he keeps his dick in, not allowing me space to breathe. I take in as much through my nose as I can. Jareth laughs, eyes glittering.

"You can't run forever, my pet," he menaces, hands holding me down. "I will find you. I will always find you," and he fucks my throat with languid strokes.

"Soon you will be mine again. I have claimed you as my own. You bear my marks on your body. They are binding," and he punctuates that with his cock so far down my gullet that my nose is mashed into his crotch. He leaves it there and I can't help but cough, which only gets him off more.

"I am coming for you. I will find you. And make no mistake, I will punish you when I do..." and he begins to cum as I lose consciousness, the world blacking out...

* * * * * * * * *

I wake slowly, groggily, the sun in my eyes. I raise my arm to shield my face. My arm is bandaged. Someone has tended my burns. I sit up slowly, head full and thick. I am in a simple room. A small, low table beside me, I perch cross-legged on a rolled-out mat. A light sheet covers my legs. I am nude. The scars and tattoos covering my body stand out in stark contrast to the simple pink sheet. I feel a warm breeze, I see pale yellow curtains softly flutter before a window. There is a door across the room. Flowers in a vase on the table, a glass of water. Not much else.

I carefully hold the water and gratefully gulp it down. I am so thirsty. The cup is ceramic, with a nice weight to it. It rings with a hollow tone as I set it down on the table. I run my hands through my hair and take a deep breath. I can still smell the fire in my nostrils. My well of magic is not empty, but it is still depleted. I'm not sure where I am but I might as well be a prisoner. I think of Ken. I realize that because I didn't follow the plan, he never got the signal to enter. I was supposed to disable to circle and distract the magicians while Marius went in for the kill. I was supposed to send a fireball out a window as Ken's signal. He was to enter from the opposite direction to catch any who might escape. It was a good plan, but I wasn't counting on the magicians using the Alpha to summon the demon. And I wasn't expecting to be the key for their summon, and I didn't expect to be momentarily clouded by the influx of power. Damn Jareth! I don't know how those low-level magicians managed to subdue the Alpha, but I'm sure Jareth had a hand in it. I'm sure he knew how I would react to it, too. He trained me so well in so many summoning ceremonies that my natural habits just took over! I'm a failure of a magician. I only barely managed to subvert the situation. I hope Ken wasn't harmed because of my actions.

I lower myself back onto the mat and turn from the door. I gaze at the wall and give in to the feelings of shame and hopelessness. Curiously, I discover that I'm missing Ken. I remember the way I felt with him in the shelter, so safe snuggled up between him and the wall. I had no idea how strongly I felt it at the time. I find myself wishing for his present, for his comfort... for his body. I chide myself for feeling this way. I should be thinking of escape, yet all I can think about is Ken. Ken's golden eyes, his rippling muscles, his hands roaming my scars, his bulge against my ass, his hands around my length...

I give in to the feelings and reach down to touch myself. I am half hard and getting harder, leaking a little. What a strange effect Ken has on me. This kind of hold is surely dangerous. I wrap my fingers around my shaft, tugging slowly. I wish it was Ken's hand. I imagine his body next to mine, his heat keeping me warm, his voice in my ear whispering sweet things. My breathing increases. My hand tugs harder. I flip over onto my back and taste a finger. I get it wet and reach down between my legs, inserting it easily. I dig around for my spot, searching for the button that lights up my body. Frustrated, I can't seem to find it. I bet Ken wouldn't have any trouble. Where is he? I wish he was here...

The door opens and in bursts Marius, shirtless. He wears only shorts. I can tell immediately he's not wearing underwear. His pupils dilate as he registers what I'm doing, I can see his bulge plumping up. He chuckles, low, and slowly closes the door.

"I was told to check on the patient and see if his bandage needs to be changed. I see the patient has other needs." His words make me groan. He kneels by my bedroll, watching me jerk and finger myself with hungry eyes. The outline of his cock is inches from my face. I wish it was Ken's, but I guess his will do. I add two more fingers and they slide right in. I want him to know what I need. He slides his hand along the length of his thick meat, I watch with interest.

"Is it this you want?" he asks, and puts a hand in between my legs. His fingers tickle my taint, they rub the fingers I'm pushing in and out of my hole. I whimper and try to get it closer. He rubs around my hole lightly, letting my fingers slide against his. "Or maybe it's this?" he murmurs, and I feel his bulge rubbing against my face. I turn my head and let it slide against my lips, mimicking the slow fucking movements I'm so desperate for. Between his fingers and his crotch I'm in a sex daze. I want so badly for him to do something, to stop teasing me. But I remember how much I dislike his personality, even though his body is incredible. He fixes me with his gaze, the erotic look of a man looking down at his prey. I graze his incredible tool with my teeth. I won't just give it to him, though I'm practically begging. I want him to know he can't just take what he wants.

"Look at you," he says, "You're fighting so hard," his replaces one of my fingers with his. I gasp and he shoves his covered bulge harder against my face. "You can't stand yourself. Whore," he says, and I know he's right. I hate myself for taking my pleasure this way, especially after jacking off to images of Ken. But his finger immediately finds my spot. He removes the rest of my fingers and I clamp down on his. I can taste his precum through his shorts. I want to be filled with cock so bad. I need more than a finger. Marius pushes his finger in even deeper and it slides without resistance. I'm getting lost in the sex haze. It was the same way with Jareth. Those long fingers, longer cock, and cruel attitude remind me so much of him. It's a habit I'm falling into again, accepting the dominance of a powerful man. A familiar feeling of being trapped.

holesome
holesome
113 Followers