Barbie's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and resolved to end it though her sexual lust made her will power weaker.

"Th-that's right. It's over! No more role play John! You got that?" She gasped trying to calm herself. Her heart was pounding and his nice hard cock was still bedded deep in her excited pussy.

"No problem! The role play part of our lesson is over then. So I hope that this made an impression on you?"

She nodded. Boy had he ever! She caught her breath.

"Yes. It did. Sorry that you have to stop with this sexual role play John. But we're neighbors. It's for the best."

"I agree!"

She seemed surprised.

"You do?"

"Yep! The rest of the lesson is going to be just John and Barbie! Not actress slash victim and actor slash bad guy! Okay?"

She gasped.

"Wh-what do you mean John?"

"Well I can't have you not get the full lesson Barbie. You see your conscious mind now gets it. But your subconscious has to get it for the lesson to stick! Now have you ever had a man intentionally stop fucking you once he had his dick inside of you?"

She shook her head.

"No, but I said we have to stop John..."

He nodded.

"We are. The role playing is going to stop. But if I don't keep on fucking you and let this play all the way through your subconscious will be unconvinced and the bad habit will repeat itself. That means all this experience would be a total waste. And after all you've been through do you wanna waste this lesson?"

She was unsure and confused.

"I uh... I guess not..."

"Well then, I'm gonna convince your subconscious that the bad man is still fucking you and you will have to keep on dealing with being forced to fuck until I am done with you. THEN the whole thing should have sunken in all the way. Okay?"

"Ostrich feather John!" She said trying to delay him.

"That was the safe word for our role play. But you ended that! No I gotta finish fucking you and you have to finish being victimized! So let's do this Barbie!"

"Oh God John! I cannnnn't..." But he had started fucking her again and now rubbed her clit as her body began to warm and tremble. He laughed and slapped her ass hard making her cry out from the painful swat.

"That's it bitch! Now you're learning a lesson Barbie! Ol' John will make you safe yet! Even if I gotta fuck you all fucking day long! You ARE gonna Goddamn well learn a lesson girl! Now ride this cock and think about what happens to you when you leave the door open for bad men to come and get you bitch!"

She cried out and John continued to ride her hard until she again came. After another half hour John laid her on her back and pulled her down a bit to keep her arms stretched and pinned above her head. He titty fucked her large breasts and then turned her on her side and pushed her right leg up along side of her torso. He was straddling her left as he shoved his cock in so deep her eyes widened to the wild filling sensation of his rock hard penis.

He fucked her like this for another fifteen minutes and then announced.

"This part of the lesson is almost done. One last thing and you can get on with the rest of your day Barbie okay? She was panting and exhausted. He had fucked her hard and well and she had climaxed several times. She gasped and stared at him waiting for his last lesson to begin.

He untied her wrists and she rubbed them as he spoke.

"Go get that little black dress from last year's party. The one you wore when I was drunk and hitting on you and Stacy. Put on those same tall mid thigh high leather high-heeled boots and that little black dress. But no panties this time! Ya got that?"

She nodded and went to the dresser and then her closet. She returned to the bed to change and he watched her with interest as she took off what she had been wearing and replaced the pink with black. He had not remembered to tell her to wear the black garter and black nylon stockings, but she did it anyway because it was what she had worn at the event.

When she got done she stood and was a bit taller in the long boot heels. He smiled.

"On your knees!" He demanded and she did as he ordered her to.

"Hold my cock and slowly tug it with both hands together while I tie your wrists!"

She obeyed again and he bound her wrists once more in front of her. Then stepped back and told her to stand up. She stood up only to be scooped up and over his right shoulder. With his left hand he grabbed his satchel and carried her to her living room. He set her down behind the love seat. It had huge soft plush cushions that draped well over the back and flowed over the top and down to the seat cushions.

He spread her legs and first bound her right ankle to the right back leg of the love seat. Then did the same with her left ankle and the left back leg. He pushed her forward over the plush back and then went around to the front and tied two skanes of rope down. One to either front leg of the little sofa.

He untied her wrists from each other and tied each wrist individually so that she was held with either arm spread and her legs spread as well. He smiled. Then moved his cock to her face.

"Suck my cock like you and Stacy did that night at the party! And you better make me cum Barbie! Ya got that?"

Her eyes widened. He remembered that night? He'd denied remembering it several times!

"Hey? You remember what happened that night?"

He nodded.

"Of course I remember. Who could forget you two and your pretty cock-suckin' lips? Now suck this!"

He shoved his dick into her mouth and she grunted as he held her face and head and began thrusting into her while she struggled to breathe and to work her tongue in his shaft. It took a short time and she began to feel his shaft tightening and pulsing. He twitched and suddenly she felt him shoot a hot load of cum down her throat. She gulped and forced herself to swallow praying she wouldn't gag or spew it up. As he milked it in her mouth for several more strokes she sucked him until at last he was spent and began to soften and to shrink.

He put a blindfold over her eyes.

"Heyyyyyy! What's that for?" She gasped.

"That's for part two. Now open your mouth wide!"

"Why? What are you?" He slapped her face and repeated the demand as she sobbed in shock.

"I said open wide Barbie!"

Reluctantly she opened her mouth and he shoved a ball gag into her beautiful pouty full lips. Then he secured it behind her head.

"Now I'm going to go home for a while and relax and run some errands. I'll check back in a few hours. If no one has freed you or saved you or come in and fucked you I will be back to free you then. But when I come back I'm gonna fuck you again. I may even bring one of my poker buddies with me to give you a good fucking! So hopefully someone else will free you before hand. I'll leave a note on your door explaining your situation and that the door is unlocked. Maybe someone will help you. Or maybe they'll just help themselves! Either way you'll have learned a lesson! If I get back and the door is locked I'll assume you are busy or free. See ya later Barbie! You can thank me when we meet again girl!"

She groaned and shook her head no. But he laughed and walked around behind the love seat to check out her ass.

He pulled the hem of her short dress up just a little to expose her pussy to anyone who walked in and found her. Then he went to her study and grabbed a sheet of printer paper and a marker. He wrote a note which he duct taped securely to her front door.

"Hello Boys! I've been a bad girl and left my door unlocked. One of my fuck buddies warned me about this but I keep on forgetting. We agreed to role-play and now he's teaching me a lesson. I am tied spread over the back of my love seat in my living room. I've been blindfolded and gagged. There's a box of condoms on the side table in case you decide to play totally anonymously. I can't see you anyway. I'm basically helpless and yours to do with what you wish. I'll never know who did it!

If you wish to help out, you can either free me, or fuck me. Maybe fuck me and then free me. Maybe save me for the next guy. I gotta learn a hard lesson about door locking and safety. Are you willing to teach me a hard lesson? I hope so. Thanks for helping me guys! Now teach me my lesson and help me as you see fit! Don't be shy. Please? I need you inside here right now! Thanks! - Barbie."

He stood back and read it twice and then nodded checking his watch. He left her front door ajar and open perhaps twelve inches. He left a phone book in the base of the door jam in case any wind picked up and blew it shut. But the note was on the outside, and Barbie had plenty of men who stopped by to see her, watch her, or admire her from afar. John was sure that a visit was not far behind.

Hours later John returned to find the door closed and locked and the note ripped away. The two strips of duct tape that had posted the note were still on the front door and an edge of torn paper lined the inside edges of the duct tape. He wondered if she was free or still occupied?

John wandered to the living room side window and peeked in past the curtains. The three Mexican lawn care workers from the housing association were with her. She was on the floor on the plush shag carpet straddled over Julio who had his dick deep up her pussy. Her wrists were now bound in front of her and her ball gag rested like a bright collar around her neck. She was still blindfolded and sucking big Hector's fat brown cock while behind her Joaquin ass fucked her. As she grunted and sucked his cock Hector held her head and smiled and nodded with eyes closed and chin up.

Joaquin held her hips and was sweating up a storm as he pounded her ass furiously while Julio was slower but still fucked up into her pussy and mouthed and played with her large titties. John smiled as he watched Barbie squirming helpless to the three Hispanic lovers. They'd be there a while he was sure. He nodded and spoke softly to the window.

"That's it! Fuck her good boys! She'll learn." Then he turned and headed back down the street to his house two doors down from her. He'd be back later to check on her. Maybe if he were lucky he'd get another shot at fucking her today. But if not, there was always tomorrow. John was pretty sure that within a week or so at the most she'd be back to her casual habits. Then he could initiate another plan of his. A little fantasy he'd been wanting to pull ever since she and Stacy had made him settle for a blowjob instead of sex a year before.

John smiled. It was going to be a very good day and hopefully a very good week too!

For about forty minutes Joaquin and Julio traded positions tag teaming and double penetrating the hot helpless blonde with her big tits. Then at last they were spent and after each gave her a facial they sat back laughing and joking while Hector picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

He wiped his buddy's sperm from her face and then took her into her bedroom for some private time with the girl. Hector was a big man. He had a fat cock. Shorter than some men but not too bad on the length. His girth was massive however.

He shoved the ball gag back in place but removed the blindfold. He didn't care if she saw him. He wanted her to know he was fucking her. Wanted to see her eyes as he rammed his thick cock up her tight pussy. She as she blinked and stared in surprise at Hector she recognized the large lawn care man. He nodded.

"Yeah that's right. It's me Hector. I want you to know who is fucking you woman. You're mine to play with as I like. So we are going to play. I will tell you things and you will obey them. Otherwise maybe I'll shove my cock up inside of your ass girl! You want that?"

Her eyes grew wider and she shook her head no.

He nodded.

"I didn't think so. I've got a nice thick cock bitch. Normally around here I call you ma'am and follow your instructions. But now you are mine until we are done. If I decide to untie you you'll still have to obey me. You will call me sir today. I get to be in charge and you get to do what I want! You agree?"

She nodded. There was no point in resisting him. He could make her do anything he wished. At least he was being nice and asking her, or maybe telling her. Either way she would obey him and cooperate.

He ungagged her and smiled.

"Suck my cock until I'm ready to fuck you."

She opened her mouth and began to suck his dick as she crawled on her hands and knees closer to the edge of the bed where he stood watching her suck him.

"That's it girl! Make it nice and fat! I got something for your little pink pussy girl!"

After a while he pulled out of her mouth and told her to turn around and beg for it. She obeyed him as he chuckled and shoved his thick cock into her pussy. Barbie gasped! He was massively thick!

"Ohhhhhh Fuckkkkk!"

Hector grabbed her hips and began fucking her at a nice rapid pace. She was screaming and groaning and panting as she got it. His cock was mercifully not too long, but it was so tight and the sex drove her wild. He grabbed her breasts and pinched and tugged her firm hard nipples as she gasped. Then he sped up and she cried out as she came.

"OHHHHH GOD! OH MA GOD! I-I'MMMM CUMMMINNGGG!"

He nodded and laughed.

"You like having that big brown fatty up your pussy eh girl?"

She panted and nodded unable to catch her breath.

"Don't feel bad. We've fucked a few of the women in this housing development! Some single and some whose husbands were at work. But we've wanted to fuck you for a long time. It's nice that you decided to play this game!"

She panted in silence as he slowed down and pulled out. Then rolled her over onto her back. He walked around to the other side of the bed and stuffed a cord down between the mattress and the bed frame. Then he tied her wrists above her head to the cord coming up that side of the mattress.

Now he came back around to her side and pulled her to the edge of the bed making her wrists stretch above her head on straightened arms. Her top was down and her dress bunched around her waist. He stared at her breasts.

"God I love them titties of yours woman!"

She nodded but said nothing as she looked at his stiff fat cock. Barbie knew he was going to fuck her again. She even craved it a bit. Te man was definitely well endowed. If he'd been a bit longer it might have been perfect, but she wasn't about to criticize him. She couldn't believe the way her day had turned out.

Hector grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart as he slid his dick into her waiting wet pussy.

"If you like the way it feels you can say it girl! You're gonna get fucked regardless. You may as well take a lot of pleasure in this. Don't be pissed off or scared. It's long past that time. There's no shame in enjoying getting your pussy fucked! Lot's of women in this development like getting fucked! You're not the first. You won't be the last either! But you WILL be repeat business girl! Because we don't do one time deals. You got me?"

Her eyes widened as she thought about what he was saying.

"Y-you're gonna fuck me more than today?"

"Of course we are! This is the 'getting-to-know-you' party girl! We're going to give you a ride now and then. At least once or twice a month and you're going to let us too! You understand me girl?"

She nodded. Not if the doors are locked, she thought to herself. But she wasn't about to provoke him.

"Say it then. Make it a promise! That way if you break your word then bad things will happen to you!"

She gulped. That didn't sound good at all.

"Yes sir. I understand you."

"But do you promise to let us in to fuck you when we chose to fuck you?"

She didn't want to promise. Barbie was quite superstitious.

"Yes sir. I promise to do that sir."

"Good! Now I'm going to fuck you. Don't hold back girl. Let it all out. No one can hear you except the men who have already fucked and heard you okay?"

She nodded.

His cock twitched inside of her pussy and he began to slide it in and out at a slow and deliberate pace. She gasped as he did this.

"Ouuuuhhh, you're cock is getting harder."

He laughed. Then pushing her knees down to either side of her torso he leaned over her and pumped his cock all the way deeply into her vagina. She groaned and he craned his neck to suck on her nipples as she gasped and moaned. Hector's dick was in as deep as it could go and each down stroke made her shake and spasm. The climax was building rapidly.

Barbie closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. Hector was not the best lover she'd ever had, but he had a big cock and she liked getting fucked by big cocks. At least vaginally. She began to whimper and pant and he smiled. He liked fucking this hot big tittied blonde. She was pretty, shapely and sexy in her helpless moaning. He was quite turned on and fucked her harder and faster while she cried out in pleasure and thrashed helplessly under him and his wild hard fat dick.

As her tight pussy contracted and she thrashed and screamed to the orgasm, his cock began to twitch and suddenly Hector shot his load inside of her at the same moment. His cock throbbed while her pussy rippled and he grunted in satisfaction.

He paused to catch his breath and she gasped with wide eyes staring up at him.

"That was amazing! You gave it to me good sir!"

He smiled and winked at her, as he started very quickly pumping into her again. He knew that if he hurried and was lucky he could keep his cock hard enough to continue. And if it stayed hard enough he could fuck her for hour's non-stop. That was what he really wanted. But if not he could take a break for an hour and then start again with the same time expectation. Still it was better to simply fuck the flaccidity right out of his dick.

Her eyes shot open with surprise. The big Mexican gardener was grinning and really laying into her pussy. He could feel it working. His cock twitched and pulsed with a life of its own as it began to grow strong and stiff once again. He nodded as he fucked her with a renewed vigor. She groaned as she felt his cock getting stiff again. That wasn't supposed to happen. But it was happening and she had a feeling that if he kept this up he'd stay stiff. Then she'd be his to fuck for hours! And so it was.

Three hours later the Mexican lawn guys left. Barbie was exhausted. She was untied and free but so tired and worn out that all she wanted to do was sleep. And sleep took her quickly. She was out cold and sleeping soundly when John returned with a poker buddy of his.

Frank smiled as he stared at John's sleeping blonde neighbor. He had on a ski mask. So did John.

"Wow John you weren't kidding! This bitch is totally hot! Look at those tits! And that ass is fuckin' sweet!"

Barbie woke to the strange voice of a man. Then a familiar voice filled her ears. And she remembered what she had forgotten to do after the Mexican men had freed her and left. Her door! It was unlocked! Her eyes popped open and she looked at the men on either side of her bed and gasped in shock.

"Oh no! I forgot to lock the door!"

John nodded.

"Yeah you did! But don't worry Barbie! We're gonna fix that memory problem for you girl!"

She sat up.

"Please John, I've learned my lesson. I won't forget again. I promise I will remember to gmmphhh...!"

Frank gagged her with a ball gag as John grabbed her arms.

"I know Barbie! We're gonna make absolutely certain of that you lucky little bitch!"

And as the men tied her up she knew that this day was a strong lesson she'd never forget. When they were done with her she was going to make sure that she locked her doors tight! From now on no more getting fucked just because she forgot to lock her doors!

She sobbed quietly as she watched them undressing. She was worn out. Much as she loved sex, she knew this would be another wild session. This one was going to take a while!

12