Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Hitching a Ride.
21.5k words
4.67
39k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the places to wind up Barbie found herself on a country road about seventy miles out of town. Her date with Conrad had sucked. The irritating nerdy guy had pressed her for a blowjob and then sex. She'd given him head but refused to put out and suddenly their picnic get together had ended in him telling her to get out of the car!

She was annoyed and happy to leave until she realized that the old county road was very infrequently traveled and she had left her cell phone back home on the charger. Now she was out in the boonies in high heels and a short red dress. Fortunately she had her purse and a bottle of water with, but it was a long way back to town and she hadn't seen a car for hours.

As she walked along reflecting on what a creep he'd been she began to wonder if the countryside was dangerous at night? Maybe there were deadly wild animals out here? Walking for any distance in heels sucked. Of course she didn't dare walk barefoot either as the road had a lot of grit and pebbles on it.

In the distance behind her she heard something and turned to look down the road. She could just make out the shape of a car speeding along down the old road. She hoped that the driver would stop for her. She turned and stood to the side of the road watching as the car grew closer and clearer. A nice black trans-am came into focus and she held out her thumb to hitch a ride.

Almost immediately the trans-am slowed down and the driver pulled alongside her slowly and checked her out. He was a red-haired freckle faced man with deep green eyes. He stared at her hungrily and smiled. He was chewing gum and wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Hey there! This is a hell of a place for an afternoon stroll girl! Whatcha doin' out here all by yer lonesome?"

She grinned.

"Bad date! Kicked me out and made me walk home. But I left my cell on the battery charger back home. Can I trouble you for a lift?"

The man smiled.

"What an asshole to leave a pretty thing like you walkin' out here alone! Don't he know you could get hurt or die out here? Hop in sugar. I'll give you a ride."

She smiled excitedly.

"Thank you soooooooo much! You're a real life saver sir!"

He laughed.

"Not at all. Gum?" He offered her a stick of spearmint gum.

She shook her head.

"No thank you. I really appreciate the ride. When I get back to my house if you give me a mail address I can mail you a check for some gas money sir."

He laughed.

"There ain't no need for that hon. It's along my way to my place. I gotta drop off some groceries, then I can take you wherever ya need to go."

"Thank you! But I'd hate to impose."

He shook his head and glanced over at her. She was looking out of the window and he stared at her legs and the short red dress hem.

"Lord, I should get so lucky as to have a pretty little thing like you imposin' on me more often! Ain't no bother girl. I'll give ya a ride all the way to my place. I gotta put up some groceries first, then after I give ya a ride, I'll take ya back to your place and you'll be right as rain!"

She grinned.

"That's so sweet of you. I live in..."

"Stockton. It's the only major city in the direction you was headin' girl.'

She nodded.

"Yeah of course. Thank you so much! You're very kind. I'm Barbie, what's your name?"

"I'm Rod. And you're welcome Barbie. Pretty name for a pretty lady."

She blushed and as she looked down and away a moment he checked out her tits and her legs. She was sexy and hot as hell. Rod grinned. What a find!

"So tell me about your date Barbie? What'd you do or not do that got ya stranded out here?"

"Well I know this guy named Conrad and he seemed like a nice enough guy. A bit geeky you know? But nice. And he helpled me fix my computer so when he asked me to go on a picnic date with him I felt obligated and I agreed. But then he told me the picnic was out of town and I didn't think anything of it."

Rod listened with interest glancing periodically at her legs. She had turned a little in the seat to face him though she looked away too and in turning her legs had parted and the short red dress hem had ridden high enough up to clearly see her white and pink lace panties.

"So he took me to a nice spot but then started to ask me to give him a blowjob. I really didn't want to do it but he did fix my computer and I was out in the middle of nowhere. So I figured, maybe if I suck his dick and get him off that'll be the end of it and we can finish our picnic and head back home. So I gave him head and then he tried to finger me. But I didn't wanna get turned on and I told him to cut it out. He did but he got mad and when I finished sucking his cock and swallowed too he told me that he wanted to make love to me. So I said that it was out of the question. I'd had enough and to please take me home."

Rod nodded.

"Go on...?"

"So then during the ride back he keeps pestering me and I kept refusing him. Finally he tells me to get out and walk home! So I got out and he left me stranded. It was about an hour before you came along. And that's how I wound up here."

"Lord, what a mess Barbie! Some guys are pretty fucked up!" Rod admonished.

She shrugged.

"Well I'll take it as a positive. I may not have had a nice picnic but I got to meet a nice new friend. So it all works out I suppose."

Rod smiled and nodded.

"That's a nice way to think of it. And I thank you too Barbie. That's a nice compliment."

She smiled and looked out the window for a few moments and Rod glanced back at her crotch and grinned.

"My house is a few miles up the road. I live a bit off from the road. But it's all country out this way Barbie. We'll pull in and I'll unload the groceries. Then if you like you can have a meal and relax a bit before I ride you the rest of the way back to town to your place okay sugar?"

She nodded.

"That sounds great. You're a real angel Rod! Thank you!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Been called many things in my life, but real angle ain't one of them. I'm no saint girl. Just another guy."

"Well you are to me. I appreciate everything you're doing for me."

They turned onto a dirt road and drove a half-mile up the road to a very nice country house and barn.

"Wow! What a beautiful place Rod!"

"Thanks. It has its charm Barbie. That's for sure."

He invited her in and took his groceries inside and put them away. Then got her some iced tea.

"I been on the road a ways, if you don't mind we'll rest a while, then after we can have a bite to eat and then take you home okay girl?"

She nodded.

"Lucky enough runnin' across ya like that. I wouldn't want ya out there alone at night. There ain't too many cars and whatnot that use that old highway road. And it's nice to have a pretty girl for company. I'm glad I was able to pick you up Barbie. Glad too to give you a ride. We'll get you home safe an' sound later on dear."

As she looked around she saw that he had a nicely decorated and tasteful country home.

"Your house is really nice Rod."

"Like it? I'll show ya around the place if ya like?"

"Yes please. I'd love to see your home."

Rod gave her the tour saving his bedroom for last.

"Tell you what, they sold me this mattress and it's supposed to be ergonomic, whatever the hell that means. But it is pretty comfortable. Sit up here and give it a try. Tell me if I paid for a gimmick? I'd like a woman's opinion on it? It's suppose to be relaxing and the latest thing in back support. If ya believe all them commercials."

She sat on the edge of the mattress and bounced a couple times.

"Actually it does feel pretty nice. Soft but firm."

"Scoot back just a touch and lay back Barbie. Tell me how it feels on your back?"

She scooted back and then laid back and closed her eyes a moment.

"Oh wow. That IS good Rod!"

"It is isn't it? I liked it, but I wasn't sure if I was just thinkin' that cause the salesman said it was supposed to feel like that. So it's good hearin' that you think it is too."

She nodded.

"Feels great actually. I think you got your money's worth!"

He smiled.

"Scoot on up further. Your poor legs gotta be tired after that long ass hike in heels no less. Take a load off Barbie!"

She giggled and scooted up then closed her eyes again smiling.

"If I take a load off for too long I'll fall asleep Rod! This is very nice."

He smiled.

"Here, take these heels off girl. You can put 'em on later when we take off. But your feet'll be sore if ya wear 'em all day long. Know what I mean?"

He unstrapped her left shoe and she looked up at where he sat smiling on the end of the bed. She lowered her head and closed her eyes again.

"Thanks Rod. You really are very kind."

He looked up between her legs as he took off each of her shoes. Then he rubbed her ankles but spread her feet a bit apart to widen his view of her pink and white panties. She gasped as she glanced back at him.

"Your poor feet are sore Barbie. Just relax girl! How's that feel?"

She sighed.

"It feels terrific. But you don't have to do this for me Rod."

He nodded and smiled.

"Of course I do. You're a guest, and after the way that last guy treated ya I don't want ya losing all faith in men girl. Lay back down and relax dear. You're in good hands now. When Rod says he'll do something he does it."

"Thank you so much Rod. You are just the nicest and sweetest guy."

He grinned as she closed her eyes once again and he stared at her crotch and her body and continued to rub her ankles and her lower calf.

Gradually the massage worked it's way up her lower legs to her knees as Rod took his time and Barbie gasped and sighed in pleasure. It felt amazing the way he massaged her legs. Slowly he worked his way up her legs to her upper and mid thighs. Barbie felt like she was going to pass out she was so relaxed.

Rod told her to roll over. He needed to get the backs of her legs and Barbie rolled over as one leg at a time he worked her lower legs and then slowly up to her thighs and upper legs. She was almost asleep when Rod, who had been straddling her lower legs to massage her thighs, slid back off of her and the end of the bed. He had already slowly inched down and removed her panties, but she'd been too groggy to really notice this move. He took off his jeans and his t-shirt and then got back onto the bed and massaged his way up her legs and to her thighs and then her butt and hips.

Barbie was so relaxed and out of it that she didn't notice his skin on hers as he scooted his legs over her own. He had been using some oil on her and now as he rubbed and oiled her thighs, hips, and ass she gasped and softly moaned. The rubbing felt so good. Rod was amazing with his hands.

He oiled his erection and as he leaned forward and started to rub and massage her lower back as his oily dick head fell into the diamond of her pussy lips and he reached down briefly to massage her butt cheeks parting them to nest the head of his cock directly against her warm wet oiled labia. Then he leaned forward and massaged her back and as he reached for her shoulders and neck she gasped and suddenly Barbie felt the familiar sensation of a man's hard cock as Rod's dick head pressed and then parted her lips penetrating and sliding easily inside of her pussy.

He rubbed her neck and shoulders. But at the same time began to thrust with his hips and Barbie moaned in wonder as she suddenly realized that her panties were gone and new male benefactor Rod was fucking her. She was stunned that she hadn't felt him removing her underwear. He'd gotten her so relaxed that now as he fucked her pussy she gasped and tried to gather her thoughts. She couldn't believe he was actually inside of her cunt! But she felt each hard stroke and Rod was not a tiny man.

As he sped up a little with his thrusts her vagina started to tingle and warm up. Her heartbeat increased and she started to feel the pleasant sensation of sex as he screwed her pussy. She panted and gasped in shock and disbelief. He was actually fucking her!

"Oh ma God! Rod w-what are y-you d-doinnnnngggg?" She gasped.

He smiled and sped up even more and continued to massage her shoulders and neck as his cock grew harder and thicker in her tight wet pussy.

"Is that some sorta trick question Barbie? I'm givin' ya a massage and fucking your tiny little pink twat with my big hard cock girl! Relax and enjoy the ride sweet thing. You're in good hands!"

She cried out as he fucked her.

"Oh! OH! OHHH, OHHH, UNNNNGGGGHHHH! Y-you're f-fucking me Rod!"

He laughed.

"C'mon Barbie... I just told ya that! Be a dear and let me do the talkin' girlfriend. You just ride my cock and have some fun baby!"

"B-but y-you said..."

"Oh come on girl! I told ya I'd give ya a lift back home and I will too. But I also said I was gonna put my groceries away, then give ya a ride, and then take ya back to your place and you said okay! So I put my groceries away, and now I'm givin' ya a ride! When I get done I'll take ya home sweet cheeks! Now shush and do Rod a favor girl, stop yer talkin' and let loose with the girl sounds while I fuck the shit outta ya Barbie!"

And with that he jerked her hips up causing her knees to drop down under her. Then kneeling behind her raised ass he slid his dick back into her pussy and held her hips. She gasped and pushed up with her hands which put her on her hands and knees as Rod swiftly started to fuck her hard and fast. Barbie cried out.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUCKKKK! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God Rod! Unnnngghhhh! Ohhhh Fuck!"

He laughed and untied her dress neck strap, then pulled her top down and cupped her breasts in his eager hands as her huge tits jiggled and swung to his wild fast pace rhythm. Rod's cock felt amazing even if she had not especially been expecting to wind up on her hands and knees in a strange man's house getting fucked like crazy.

She cried out and moaned as he rammed into her pussy. She looked back at him with wild eyes and gasped.

"P-please Rod... I-I-I barely know y-you..."

He laughed.

"Bare is the best way for a hot lady like you to get to know ol' Rod Barbie! Besides, I ain't plannin' on stoppin' any time soon girl! Don't try talkin' yer way outta this. Won't work. Just a waste uh breath baby! I'm a man so I'm gonna fuck you, and you're a hot little girl so yer gonna get fucked! That's just how it's done out here sugar. Don't worry, you ain't gonna break just 'cause you had to ride some dick for a while. Now turn around and lets just fuck girl!"

He slapped her ass making her cry out and then got faster still as his balls slapped the back of her legs and his cock jack-hammered her pussy with a lustful fury. Barbie sighed and closed her eyes. Rod's cock felt amazing. She knew he was right. Past experience had taught her to let it go. Once men had control of her they never just stopped. It wasn't in their nature. They were addicted to sex and she honestly loved it too, even though Rod could have been less covert about it. That was what Barbie hated the most about being tricked into sex. It wasn't the fucking. It was how sneaky men were at getting her into a compromised situation!

At least he'd seduced her nicely before he fucked her. The massage had been great and he was planning to take her home afterward. She moaned and whimpered as he fucked her. His dick was big. He shifted positions and took her dress off. Now he lay down and pulled her on top of his torso sliding his cock up her pussy. She faced him and he grabbed her arms and pulled her forward. She gasped as he held them just at her elbows to either side of her trunk and he sucked and mouthed her tits as his hips thrust his dick in and out of her mounted pussy.

As she gasped he smiled.

"Ya like that don't you Barbie?"

She nodded.

"I like being on top Rod. Yes."

He smiled and nodded.

"I figured that. Close your eyes and relax Barbie!"

She closed her eyes and he reached under a pillow with his right hand and produced a blindfold. He let her arms lose and tied the blindfold over her eyes. Then pulled some rope out from under the pillow and to her shock he forced her wrists together behind her holding them up high which forced her body to drop down resting atop his.

As she felt him binding her wrists she gasped in astonishment.

"Rod you don't have to tie me up!"

He laughed again.

"I don't have to do much of anything girl! I want to tie you up. And when daddy wants to tie a bitch up, she gets her sweet pretty ass tied up babe! Ya got that?"

She nodded nervously.

"Yes sir."

He smiled though she couldn't see it.

"That's good Barbie. You can keep on callin' me that! We gonna have us some fun dear!"

Then he pulled down the blindfold and held out a purple ball gag.

"Open up Barbie!" She gasped and opened her mouth sobbing as Rod shoved the ball into her mouth and secured the straps behind her head. He nodded.

"That's better girl! MUCH better!"

Now he fucked up into her while holding her torso. The pace was wild and Barbie began to tremble, shake, and thrash as his dick pounded her love box relentlessly. Her muffled screams and cries filled the room and she came in a series of crazy strong spasms that rocked her body. Her vagina contracted hard on his cock but he didn't cum. Instead he nodded and pulled out repositioning her and then reaching under his bed to pull out a spreader bar for her legs.

She had seen a lot of metal O-rings and eyelets screwed into the wooden ceiling but had assumed that they were for some sort of bed drapery. But Rod stood and clipped some cables and straps through the rings with a speed and precision that told her that she was not the first woman to find herself trussed up in his bedroom.

He placed padded and lined leather ankle restraints on either ankle and then clipped each ankle to the end of the spreader bar. He extended the pole until her legs were far apart and then locked the pin in place. Then Rod hoisted the bar up with two small cables and then locked them into place and Barbie felt herself lifted backwards into the air by her legs.

He slid a large thick leather pad under her back and secured a belt across her waist. Then pulled two more cables and suddenly she was hoisted into the air in a strange swing. He nodded locking these cables and then secured a shoulder harness around her upper arms and neck before pulling the straps that brought them level with the center pad.

Rod hoisted her legs up higher again and then stood back and surveyed his bound and gagged captive. He nodded. She was suspended in the air as if laying on her back with her feet spread wide apart and held up a bit.

Barbie was astonished and shocked. Rod was really into this stuff! He came over to her and smiled then licked her nipples. She gasped. It felt amazing.

He produced a pheasant feather and smiled as he stroked it across her sensitive breasts making her jump. It tickled a bit.

"I ain't into inflictin' pain Barbie! So don't you worry yer pretty little head off. I won't be dripping wax or clamping shit on your nipples. I won't be paddlin' your ass. Least not too much! But I do like to tickle a girl a bit! Keeps her on her toes. Ya like my feather?"

She shook her head. She was ticklish and Rod laughed. He ran the feather near her armpit, which was fortunately a bit closed by the fact that her hands were behind her back. But still it tickled and she squirmed as Rod laughed.

"Oh yeah! This is gonna be a lot of fun girl!"

He got off of the bed and reached under it to produce a second bar and some padded wrist restraints. She squirmed and struggled but it was useless He secured each of her wrists above the rope binding and then Clipped one wrist to a ring connected to the underside of the swing pad. He untied her wrists from each other and then grabbed her right wrist and connected it to the bar. He repeated this unclipping her left wrist from beneath her to clip it to the other end of the spreader bar. Then he pulled the connection cable and her arms extended up and away from her torso until they were fully pulled and stretched from her body.