Barbi's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later.

Puerto de Erotico was steaming hot under the mid day sun. There was some cause of chaos at the resort check in, turning the process into something more arduous than a 'get away' trip should be. In a kind inspiration, I signed for James (my project mate's) bungalow adjacent to my own. He'd be arriving with his wife later today and so I picked up his key as well, I felt good saving him more than an hour of standing at the desk.

The attendant helping with our bags spoke excellent English and I discovered the source of the confusion. Barbi and I had left the night before, ahead of the extreme thunder showers expected across the Great Lakes region. Except the thunder showers, via an unexpected cold gust, had turned to snow showers. From the Dakotas to Ohio was snowed in. O'Hare was closed.

This sunk in as our bellhop placed our bags in our bungalow on the bed. We were alone. No office mates were going to be here anytime soon. The row of bungalows along this side of the pool were going to be empty, how long?

"There's more to it." Pedro announced meekly. He was looking at my hot model wife with....apprehension?

"Go on." I prompted. I mean, what could go wrong...in paradise?

"Well, there are over a hundred frat boys here, they flew in from southeast USA this morning. There was also supposed to be 100 sorority girls coming in as well. A type of 'organized mixer' for their school break. "

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Barbi piped in.

"Except", Pedro continued. "The sororities were from a Midwest collection of campuses. None of them have arrived, and there is no good outlook for anytime soon. The college boys are being very disruptive, playing rough sports, and behaving badly...worse than normal spring break boys." He finished as he left us in our room.

Alone together. Despite the traveling over the last few hours, I was feeling more fit and energetic as I had in weeks. I gazed at Barbi, she back at me. The room resounded with our beating hearts. My cock was at full mast. Pointing to the ceiling inside my trousers.

She noticed and sauntered sexily toward me.

"How does it feel to have a months' cum packed inside your balls?" She was both playful, and genuinely curious.

"I feel like I'm thirteen again. Like electricity is running through my crotch non stop."

This answer seemed to please her. She stood in front of me, looking lovingly into my eyes.

"Is it ....pleasurable?"

"Some discomfort in my testes, they have expanded you know...maybe to their limit? But every other sense is heightened, it's like I'm on a sex drug coursing thru my veins. I feel so 'alive' right now!"

Her finger was tracing the flank of my boner. Pre cum was oozing again.

"Does it feel better when that juice leaks out?"

"Well, no. That's not semen from inside my balls releasing. That's lubricant generated by my cock in anticipation. If anything, I think production of pre cum actually stimulates semen production. And you, sexy wife, have been driving me so hotly crazy every single day that I might be setting a world record on pre cum production!"

She produced a wily grin. "I think I like that!"

Barbi took a step back so her whole body, from heels to cover girl face was in my view. "You know what?" She was spacing out her words slowly. "I think I want to put on my red bikini." A near spout of pre cum splashed inside my pants. Clearly evident as a fresh wetness.

Barbi took this as a vote of 'yea' toward her proposal. Deftly reaching into her luggage, she pulled out some red strings, and a pair of red high heels!

"Why don't you change too? How much lube can those trousers absorb?" She laughed and bounced into the bathroom to change discreetly. Being the showgirl, the tease.

I changed into a bathing suit. Since the material was meant to be wet, I was hoping my discharges would not be so publicly displayed. As I was tying the waist fasten, I asked myself why was I putting something on? Why weren't my wife and I naked right now, and horizontal on the bed?

"Hand me in my phone baby. I want to text you a picture of my bikini first....and then walk out!" And then an electrical bolt shot through me, and I knew I wouldn't have it any other way. And that Barbi knew this.

I handed her phone in thru the cracked open bathroom door, fighting back trying to steal a glimpse in the bathroom mirror. A moment later I heard my wife gasp. "Oh my god!"

A few seconds later the bathroom door opened slowly. And Barbi walked out like she was walking onto a stage. The red string bikini stretched inadequately across her chest melons. The string bottom plunged nearly all the way to her clit, with strings mere wisps of thin material across her hips. Her red high heels matched the color and accentuated her sexy legs. She strode slowly out into the room, yet her high firm tits wiggled and waggled under the miniscule top. Her nipples were so hard and extended that they not only tented the material, but as her tits swayed, the nipples would be pushed around side to side by the tight bikini fabric.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't think a single thought. I just drank in the visage before me.

My phone was in my hand, and from this she discerned that I had been waiting for the 'bikini selfie' from inside the bathroom. Of course, my jaw open and cock pulsing, this had all been forgotten by me.

She turned in a slow circle, displaying the string ultra thong . Just one strand of red material, resting blissfully between her fit glutes. Facing away from me, but looking back over her shoulder at me, she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. This clenched up first one athletic buttock, and then the other.

Finishing her slow turn, she spoke.

"I know I said I was going to send a selfie, but you have to know what I found when I turned my phone back on!" (It had been off since the San Diego departure.)

With her heels, she was several inches taller than me. Now standing in front of me, gentle pressure from her hands onto my shoulders sent me to sit on the bed.

Now that I was sitting, she walked slowly back and forth in front of me. The bungalow wasn't expansive, but there was enough room for an impromptu runway between the bed and bath.

As I sat, listless but rapt, jaw on my chest, tongue falling out, she continued her stage show.

Moving close again, she placed her hands behind her head and arched her back towards me. Her wondrous mommy orbs in my face. For almost 30 seconds, my field of vision was filled with nothing but sexy tit flesh.

And then she stepped back and turned around. Bending at the waist, with legs straight in an amazing stretch, she palmed the floor with her ass sticking up and out proudly. She bent so dramatically that her head was down between her spread legs, and her tongue licked along the insides of her impossibly long legs.

Barbi then stood back up, faced me. She placed one high heel up on the bed aside me. This spread her legs and her pelvis was invitingly presented. Her red bikini bottom so scant, that clearly she was clean shaven. In fact, the material covered nothing except for her clit and vagina. With one hand she was rubbing her clit, which immediately became erect and delineated under the fabric. A heartbeat later and her fingers were noticeably soaked with pussy juice. My wife was out of her mind horny as well!

As my eyes were riveted on her snatch, she had pressed a button on her phone. It was HIS voice. The "What you staring at pervert?!" and "He's pissed himself!" booming voice.

"Barbi, I have to see you again." Just by the way she was holding the phone I knew it was a voice mail. She was holding the speaker toward me for my benefit. She had already listened in the bathroom.

"And I don't just mean your amazing body. I want your heart, and soul." Soldier continued.

With one hand holding the phone, Barbi placed her other on my shoulder to balance herself. She had one high heel on the floor, and the one that had been on the bed, she moved to my crotch. With the pointy end of her high heel shoe she rubbed along the flank of my throbbing erection.

"The time we spent behind the closed newsstand" (because of the early hour, many of the stands at San Diego airport hadn't opened yet, I recall), "you rubbing along my cock through my pants."

With this the bottom of her shoe rested on the top of my hard on. She pressed down, causing a slight bend in my cock, and effectively plugging the pre cum discharge. The pointy heel continued to massage along the side of my dick.

"Those kisses were real Barbi. I can't get you out of my mind. When you are flying back north, come through San Diego. I will do whatever it takes to meet you again." Then 'click' of 'end message'.

When she lifted her shoe off my cock, a fountain of pre cum spurted inside my loose swimsuit. Placing both her feet once more on the floor, she leaned into me, nibbling on my earlobe and running her fingers around my cock thru the shorts.

"You just put these on and they are soaked!" She said into my ear. "Does that mean you are producing more and more cum inside those stuffed full balls?"

"I....I think so... it feels like it."

Her hand probed downward, wrapping around a plump to bursting teste. "Feels full to me! Do balls POP when they get over inflated?" Barbi playfully squeezed my ball as she licked my ear lobe. "You know I should send him an answer." I trembled both from the insinuation and the intense pressure on my sac.

Deftly she pulled my shorts down, under my bottom and down to my ankles. On the edge of the bed I sat, cock trembling, veins pulsing along its length. She grabbed its base, gripping tightly. The head swelled even more, turned deep purple. Barbi moved her luscious pouty lips near my crown.

"Tell you what dear husband. Your choice, I could either plunge my mouth down upon your spear right now, or I could send back the hottest, sexiest message to my big strong soldier man in San Diego. You get to pick one of the choices."

She hovered her mouth near my oozing cock slit. Licking her lips. The pressure in my scrotum was getting noticeably stronger. Was there a limit to my balls expanding? Would they pop if over inflated?

I hesitated. Barbi continued smacking her lips and licking. Gazing at me with the sultriest eyes imaginable. I could feel her breath on my flesh that hadn't felt pleasure in a month.

She upped the eroticism by grabbing my balls and rhythmically, forcefully kneading them. Moving her beautiful face from one side of my quivering, leaking member to the other. She began to mouth uspoken words. She kept it simple, so that I didn't have to lip read.

'Let me call my boyfriend.' She mouthed.

She sultrily arced her face to the other side of my dick.

'His cock felt huge. I want it.' Miming her desires.

"Call him back". I blurted. My balls clenched, seemingly self aware that pleasure was being withdrawn.

One hand on her phone, the other still grinding my balls. Her mouth was right next to my cockhead. When she spoke, the words passed over my most sensitive flesh then into her phone.

"Hi baby. I will call you when I am flying north."

She squeezed brutally on my gonads, and a load of pre cum splashed out.

"I can stay a few days!" She clicked a button and then a voice listed a few options from erasing to saving to re recording, finally it said "press 7 to send."

Barbi stood up from me. Her thumb hovered over her dial pad. Her other hand was on her essentially naked hip. She was looking into my eyes. Licking her lips. A voltage meter held between us would have been pegged. Her pupils were like deep green wells to me.

With dramatic flourish, she pressed a button on her phone.

"Message sent" the electronic voice said. Barbi's face took on the giddy excitement look of teenagers at a sleepover.

"Pull your shorts on, it looks like you aren't cumming yet! Let's go to the pool!" Her face was a combination sassy, sexy, and absolute denial teasing.

***

12