Barbra & Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Evening - The Dinner - The Dance

Marie came out first with a stunning pair of black and orange silk panties and bra that only covered the lower half of her tits and nipples and only the lips of her pussy and a little bit of hair that is all, the color combination was beautiful.

Barbra walked out with a purple lace bra and vee shaped panty that just covered her splendid ass and pussy. Both sets of underwear are an instant hard on.

They kept this up for thirty minutes with outfit after out fit trying to out do the other. I may have to take two women on my honeymoon when we get married.

Bobby finally said to both of them, "enough, now lets get dressed and go to dinner."

"They said Ok," giggled like school girls, but Bobby figured that it was about time he put at least one foot down. He knows who will be putting down the other two.

"Bobby" was dressed in shirt, and slacks, jacket, he was a handsome man and any woman would be more than happy to be seen with him.

"Marie" came out in a red dress with no shoulder straps only her tits holding the bodice up. Marie looked like a wet dream in progress.

"Barbra" came out in a beautiful black silk Chinese print dress split up the middle and tied at the neck with a thin strap. Both women were only wearing a thin strand of pearls and pearl ear rings. They were simply beautiful and I was taking both of them to dinner. Damn Bobby thought to himself; my cock was going to be hard the rest of the night, they both know that they were torturing me. But I wouldn't change places with anybody else in the world.....

As the three of us sat in the restaurant enjoying our meal, I asked if they would like to go across to the other side to do some dancing. The girls started giggling again and I took that for a yes. So we took care of the dinner bill and the waiter. We went into the lounge where the music was playing with a live band, and grabbed a table.

"Marie" has been here before so she is aware of the music, and the band has a good reputation. She tells both Bobby and Barbra that there will be plenty of people here to dance to the music by 11pm. So right now we can enjoy ourselves with out a too crowded dance floor.

"Barbra" grabs me as a slow number starts to play and we head to the floor. A young Man about 24 asks "Marie" to Dance, she says yes and they head to the dance floor.

"Marie" asks the young man his name, and he responds Mike.

"Mike says to Marie," I work in computer programming and development at IBM.

"Marie" tells him her name, even her near age.

"Mike" looks at her and says you are not that old, no way.

"Marie says, yes I am."

Mike says to her, "show me your driver's license."

"Marie says," I don't have it with me but, I'll introduce you to my daughter. With that she has Mike walk back to the table with her.

"Barbra" said she has been talking to this nice looking man for about a half hour now. She tells Bobby, Marie is going to get laid to night.

"Bobby says no way," and has this little grin on his face.

"Marie comes over to the table and introduces Mike."

She says to Barbra are you or are you not my daughter. "Barbra says," why do you want me to be. Marie just looks at her. Mike tells Barbra that Marie says she is over forty.

"Barbra tells Mike, she is not a day over twenty eight.

"Marie looks a her daughter and says oh how you lie," I will get you for this!

"Mike looks at her and says if you didn't want to talk to me that is OK." I won't bother you.

"Marie says," no Mike please stay, they're crazy, I want your company, lets dance, and get away from here.

As Marie and Mike walk to the dance floor, Barbra and Bobby start laughing. "Barbra says to Bobby," pay backs are a bitch and I owe her for trying to sneak into the shower.

"Bobby says," Barbra your not gonna get mad at me are you.

She smiles and puts her hand under the table and grabs his cock, Barbra says you know where that belongs don't you.

"Bobby says to her, right in that beautiful ass of yours."

"Barbra says to him," you've got that right Mr..

Mike is talking to Marie, he tells her how beautiful he thinks she is. He doesn't believe that they are mother and daughter. He tells her that they could be related maybe niece and aunt. He says Marie you are no more than 35 at the oldest and that is it.

"Marie looks at him and says," do you ware glasses or are you just blind

"Mike says back to her," I see very well why.

"Marie tells Mike," the only other excuse is that you're crazy.

Mike starts to laugh, and it is the type of laugh that is infectious. Then Marie starts as they walk back to the table. They get Bobby and Barbra going, and even a few people around them.

Barbra and Marie go to the ladies room, while Bobby and Mike get to know each other, Mike is surprised to find out that they are indeed mother and daughter, but Mike has the hots for Marie and he wants to date her and Bobby thinks it is great and tells him go for it.

"Barbra mean while, tells her mom to get him, and fuck his young brains out."

Marie likes him and thinks he may be a pretty nice guy, but she wants to date him first to find out.

"Barbra agrees with her and tells her take her time, but no more than an hour. Barbra has this shit eating grin on her face.

Her mother says one thing is wrong though, my pussy is itching like hell and if I get any wetter it will look like I peed myself.

"Barbra, Marie says to her," right now if I could, I would suck his dick until those lovely green eyes turned brown. Barbra thinks to herself, that young man is in for a very long night and I bet he will love it.

Marie and Mike are dancing again and seem to be enjoying each others company. Bobby and Barbra are sitting at the table sipping their drinks rubbing each others legs.

The music seems to be getting louder and the lounge more crowded.

Barbra tells Marie that she is ready to leave, it is getting to crowded for her and Bobby. Does she want to go with them or stay with Mike.

Marie decides to stay a while longer with her new friend, Mike said he would take good care of her..........

Barbra and Bobby are now in her room as she takes off her lovely dress that got her so much attention this evening. Bobby unties the neck strap and as the dress falls the only thing she is wearing is a black lacy pare of silk panties. Bobby starts planting little kisses on her ears then on her neck then down across her breasts taking in each lovely pink nipple and suck it until it is hard as a rock. Running his tongue in circles right down across her belly button, then down to the top of her mounds. Bobby is driving her crazy and he is trying to. He kisses her panty tops and can smell the aroma of her love juice and now wants to taste her.

Bobby pulls her panties off and can feel the wetness about them. He pushes her down onto the bed and crawls between her thighs, and starts to run his tongue up and down the inside of her thighs, then up to her outer pussy lips, then back down again. Bobby is doing this repeatedly and now split's the center of her pussy and flicks his tongue onto her clitoris.

Barbra almost jumps off the bed, he then starts to flick her clit with short fast little strokes that create heat inside her. Bobby then pushes one finger, then another into her pussy as he now starts to suck on her clit.

With the sucking he also starts humming on her clit and pushes his fingers into her pussy until he hits her g-spot. Then she does come off the bed with one hell of an orgasm, she came and squirted so much he thought she had peed on his fingers.

"Oh Bobby that was so unbelievable," god what you do to me. I love you so much, "Bobby I truly do." Barbra felt his tongue start to lick and probe her pussy, also she could feel his tongue on her rosebud.

Bobby began to push his tongue into her asshole and test her sphincter muscle and she was loving it.

"Barbra asked Bobby, if that is what he wanted, he said yes." She smiled and said, with that cock of yours please take it easy.

Barbra crawled over next to Bobby grabbed the K-Y jelly. Bobby now put her legs over his shoulders. He really covered his cock in the jelly, and put a couple of fingers up her ass with plenty of jelly on them. He lubes her ass with his fingers to open her up. Bobby now places his cock in her asshole and starts pushing, as he does he can feel the head slip in and once in, her sphincter muscles tighten around the head, he is now in her until his cock goes soft or Barbra lets him out.

Barbra tells Bobby to fuck her, they start a long and slow push and pull that these two will enjoy for the next 20min. As they slowly push and grind into each other they keep their long and slow strokes that Barbra is loving every push and shove of this ass fuck. Bobby has keep his cock well lubed, has used almost a whole tube of jelly on this one fuck but it has been worth it. Barbra has loved it more than he knows, but then again what doesn't she love about sex.

"Bobby tells Barbra that he is going to cum."

"She tells him to increase the tempo." They can cum together.

Barbra squeezes her ass muscles, "tells Bobby to push as fast as possible and he is," but she has him so tight that he can barely move, "she is screaming that she is going to cum."

When Barbra does cum, her orgasm is over whelming. Her sphincter finally relaxes and Bobby's cock explodes into her ass with such force, she was thinking it may come out of her throat. He shot one hell of a load into her ass. She loved every minute of it; this is what she has been waiting for these past months he has been away.

They lean into each other and kiss with great tenderness and love that these two do have for each other. Nothing could ever take the place of this, Barbra thinks to herself.

First Night

Mike and Marie have gone to his place after closing the lounge. They thoroughly enjoyed each others company, and Marie wants nothing more than to get Mike into bed and fuck him silly. Mike wants to get her in bed and suck her pussy until it goes dry. Then he wants to start over again beginning with her beautiful ass. These two will make a fine couple, even if they don't know it yet.

Mike takes Marie to his bed room and slowly pulls her dress down revealing only a red silk demi bra, red thong that is soaked and a red pair of 4" open toed high heel sandals that he removes from her feet and slowly rubs them, and then sucks on each toe driving her crazy. Mike now removes his clothes, then pulls off Marie's bra and thong, he now takes her into his bathroom. Mike's shower can hold four so there is plenty of room and he wants to have a sweet time with this woman.

"Marie has been so enamored she has not even noticed what is hanging between his legs." This is a first for her, and she will really be surprised. As the water cascades down their bodies she starts to wash him with the bath oil and she comes to his cock and a gasp comes from her mouth, as she looks at this thing she has in her hand. "My god she says, How long is this thing." "Oh Michael, you must be Kidding." I have never seen a cock this long ever, let alone soft. "Oh Michael that is amazing," and it is a good thing it isn't that big around, or you would have a heart attack every time you got a hard on.

Mike just laughed at Marie and keep washing her body. "She did not even realize they were getting clean as she was so caught up with his cock."

"Mike asked her, why are you calling me Michael now."

"Marie said to him" any body with a cock like that has to be called properly. "Michael she said," with a devilish little girl grin, you are alllllllll mannnnnn. "Michael, this woman is going to make you all hers."

They dry each other off and kiss each other, Marie can not keep her hands off of Mike's dick. They walk over to the bed and Mike pushes Marie down onto it. She feels his strong hands grip her thighs, his hands show the power he has in them but yet he is gentle and can show tenderness with each touch.

They move up and down her thighs then into her pussy itself. That sweet area that is now so wet you would think she has not dried herself from the shower. The scent of her is driving him crazy as he nears her he wants to taste her and starts running his tongue into the slit right in the middle of her vee. Both lips are swollen and the juice is just running down to her asshole. Mike keeps his tongue busy on her pussy lips and then hits Marie's very large clitoris. He is now sucking on it like there is no tomorrow, as he puts his finger into her love hole and starts a sawing motion.

Marie starts to buck like a wild mare, and "Mike adds another finger to her hole and now fines that G- spot and she comes off the bed with one hell of an orgasm. Her climax sent so much fluid down her hole, "Mike thought she had peed on his hand at first." Wave after wave came over her and she almost passed out it was so strong. Like mother like daughter.

"Marie started telling Mike" she has never experienced anything like that before, and that was the first time she has ever squirted like that. She said she lost count after the seventh orgasm, this is something that she had never before encountered.

Marie pulled Mikes finger's from her pussy and started to suck and lick them then she let Mike taste her also. "Michael I think I'm falling in love with you." Michael looks at her and smiles tenderly and says we've only just met, "I've only sucked your pussy, that can not be any criteria for falling in love."

"Marie says to him," that is more than enough.

Marie now puts her hand on Mike's long cock and is feeling it come to life. She can not believe this thing she is holding, it has to be 9" soft . It was no where as thick as Bobby's but soft it was longer. How long will this thing be when it gets ready to go, she thinks to herself. Marie now has both hands rubbing his cock and they can't cover it at all. Michael she asks, "how long is this thing."

"Mike says to her, find out for yourself."

Marie takes his cock in her hand; and starts to stroke it gently and as she does she looks to see two very large sacks hanging under that beautiful cock. Marie realizes that she had not even paid attention to them because of that beautiful cock hanging there. His nuts were larger than normal, about the size of Bobby's, yet they fit his body well.

Marie now wanted to get serious and start to suck this monster. She let her tongue lick the head and go down the under side of the long ass stem. She feels he must be at least 10 or 11 inches by now and he still is not fully hard. God Marie thinks, how long is this mother going to be. She now strokes and starts sucking on the head and brings him into her mouth. Opening as wide as she can she now, breaths thru her nose and tries to take him slowly down her throat. Marie tastes the pre cum and loves it. She can not get passed her gag reflex and she pulls out leaving a long trail of saliva on the head of his dick and her lips. She does not stop and goes right back down on it and this does impress Mike, he thinks she is absolutely wonderful.

Marie is at the gag reflex again and this time she passes it and slowly is able to pull his cock down her throat. Marie is moving very slowly and she is able to take a breath every so often . Her throat muscles are pulling on Mike's cock , he is not that fat and they both can enjoy this very much. Mike is starting to get that I gotta cum feeling and Marie can feel it also. Her throat tells her to start sucking harder and Mike is starting to pump with a lot more energy and now Marie is finding it hard to breathe.

"Mike is telling her," Marie you do not have to do this. She will not stop and she keeps going and forcing her self further down on his cock. Mike is now fully hard, she is in another world and between sucking his cock and jerking him off at the same time she is gone. Mike says to Marie again, "baby you do not have to do this to please me, you all ready have done that."

Marie doesn't care; she jerks him even faster and he starts to get even longer if that's possible, as Marie takes a deep breath and she rolls him on his side.

Mike can she tears in her eyes as he explodes. Stream after stream of his cum is shooting down her throat and she will not let up off his cock. Mike has never felt any thing like this in his life. If this is what satisfaction is than he is not letting this woman get away and he doesn't care if she is 67.

"Marie comes up off Mike's cock and licks her lips," besides being able to just barely breath. She looks at Mike and says, "I can't believe I could do that." I told Barbra to practice for Bobby when he came home but I never thought about myself.

"Mike says to her," Marie you are beautiful woman, I thought you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. She licked her lips and moaned, kissing Mike deeply, probing with her tongue and Mike tasting his own cum.

Mike thinks to himself I don't taste to bad. Now are you ready to make love Mike asks her. He can feel Marie is as wet as hell.

"Marie lays back," sees that Mike is hard already and he is not kidding, he must be over a foot long. She is about to get every inch of that beautiful cock up her pussy, he pushes it in and takes his time feeding it slowly at first to get her use to the length, then he will pump her like a steam engine.

"Marie is just loving it," she is glad he is not even as wide as Bobby, for she knows he would ruin her and she would be no good after him. One thing is for sure he will be able to put that long dong up her ass with out any trouble she thinks to herself.

Now Marie and Mike get into a beautiful rhythm as they are into long deep strokes. Mike drives his cock into Marie as far as it will go; he bottom's out with maybe 5 inches left out side her pussy, she looks down to see she hasn't taken all of him. God I can't believe it, I swallowed that damn thing but my pussy won't take all of it.

"That's OK baby, Mike says to Marie, it will feel great no matter where we put it.

"Michael" do you believe that there is such a thing as love at first fuck. God I can not explain it any other way. I'm in love with you Michael, I mean it. I truly do, "Marie continues to keep her pace along with Mike's," as they increase their tempo. "My god Michael why do I feel this way," what are you doing to me.

Mike who is in the same boat as Marie, knows how she is feeling, for he feels the same way and doesn't know why either.

Marie he says to her, "I feel the same way and what are we going to do about it." This is new to me I've never been married or anything. "But woman, I do want you, I'm going to need you, tell me honey what to do."

They are looking into each others eyes, fucking each other with such tenderness that they are lost in the splendor of the moment.

"Mike asks Marie, can you feel me honey,"

"Marie says yes," Michael it is getting even harder than before. My god it feels like an iron bar fucking me with a velvet cover. "Oh Michael shove it in, Oh god it is sooooo good." Marie puts a lip lock on him and starts fucking him for all she is worth. Harder Michael, Harder please, make me cum. Mike's cock now starts to swell, as he is ready to give her his load. Push that cock in me faster and faster. I'm going to cum Mike, I'm goinggg to cummmmm. Marie arches her back and screams as her orgasm takes over her. Drenching Michael's cock with her female juices.

Then the fountain over flows, as stream after stream of Mike's hot cum flows into her cunt. It's filling that cavity with as much hot juice as it will hold. The hot white cream seems to sate her hunger for the time being, as it flows out of her pussy and down her ass cheeks. Marie can't get enough of it.

Mike has a look of a well satisfied man on his face. He will be learning that this is just the start of a life long partnership that he will have with Marie.