Barb's Weight Loss Program Ch. 02

Story Info
Barb gets a hard spanking from Chris.
2.3k words
4.2
46.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could imagine the position she had in mind and I was amazed at how quickly she got into the dominant role and how creative she could be. I could see the head of my cock leaking and new that it might be awhile before I got to cum tonight. I pick up the cuffs and began to crawl on my belly to the chair.

The rough shag carpet pulled on my cock and teased me as I made my way to the chair. I could hear Chris hooking up Barb to the chair I could only imagine what else was going to happen.

============

Chris seemed to know what she was doing as she quickly bound Barb to the chair. The leather cuffs have D rings on them to make it easy to bind a person in multiple positions. I usually used quick release snaps when I used them on Barb. She was normally tied in such a way that she couldn't un-do them and they were easier to work with than rope. Chris didn't use the snaps, instead she quickly tied Barb over the back of the chair with the rope from our toy box. Barb wasn't getting out of her bondage anytime soon.

Chris also knew how to position Barb for maximum exposure. Barb was bent at the waist with her arms on the arms of the chair. It was a low angle for Barb but one she could be tied to for a long period of time without too much pain. It also put her face in a good position for sucking on a cock I thought. I imagined Barb tied like that sucking on me and my cock twitched in anticipation. As it turned out it was a good height for Barb to kiss Chris's ass, literally.

She also spread Barb's legs so that her cheeks were pulled tight and spread so you could see her tight sphincter and the bottom of her pussy.

Barb was very exposed.

We didn't have a strap-on in our toy box or I'm sure Chris would have used it on Barb that day. She put the medium size butt plug and dildo's on the seat of the chair, just under Barb's face.

Barb knew she was going to feel them this evening, little did I know I would too!

"Ok. So your former Master use to whip you with his hand, his belt, this paddle and sometimes a shoe. Interesting." Chris said as she walked around Barb with one of the ping pong paddles we kept in the toy box. "Did he ever use this ping pong paddle on your fat ass slave?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, but I didn't like it, it stung like crazy." Barb said truthfully. She could tell Chris was going to use it on her and she was both excited and scared at the thought. "Usually he warmed me up with this hand, then teased my pussy until I was ready to cum, then he might use his belt of the paddle." She hoped Chris would warm her up the same way.

"Well maybe I'll try that way too. I have a number of things to punish you for so I'll probably use all of them on you, see how they feel.... on you that is." She laughed a wicked laugh at that. She moved behind Barb then and started to spank her.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Five, then ten quick hard smacks from her small hand on Barb's big round butt. I watched, fascinated at how hard and quick Chris spanked her. Clearly she knew what she was doing!

"Wow you really know what you're doing." I said from my bound position, shifting in my seat, sort of thrusting up in the air, wishing I could stroke myself.

"No shit slave." Chris said as she stopped and picked up the butt plug. She walked over to me and said, "I use to spank my younger brother when he was bad or pissed me off, I know what I'm doing. Now I didn't tell you that you could speak so clearly I'm going to have to gag you, now open wide."

I was shocked. She was well into her dominant role and I had clearly under-estimated her. Thank goodness I always have Barb clean the toys! I didn't open my mouth fast enough so she grabbed my right nipple and twisted it, hard.

"Owwww!" I cried out in surprise. She quickly stuffed the butt plug in my mouth, forcing it in.

"That should keep you quiet, and don't you dare spit it out or I'll whip your ass 100 times with this belt."

"Now let's get back to work." She moved back to Barb and quickly gave her ten more fast hard

smacks with her hand. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Barb's ass was a nice light pink by now and she was moving her ass as much as she could to avoid the blows.

"This is fun but it stings my hand." She said, as she picked up the paddle. "I can imagine how your ass feels." She stood behind Barb and brought the paddle up high over her head.

WHAP!! She brought the paddle down hard on her left cheek.

"OWWWW!" Barb howled as her ass exploded in pain.

Chris spanked her harder with one blow than I had ever hit her. She raised her hand up high over her head again and brought it down with as much force on her right cheek.

WHAP!!

"OWWWW!" Barb howled again as her right cheek exploded in stinging pain.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Ten hard swats with the paddle on each rained down on Barb. She danced around as much as she could in her restrained state but she couldn't stop Chris.

"Too hard for you slave?" Chris asked as she took a short break.

"Yes Mistress! Please don't hit me that hard, I'll do anything you want." She said as she started to cry.

Barb could feel her ass sting like 1000 bees had just attacked her ass. I had never spanked her so hard so fast. The burn from the ping pong paddle spread quickly from her ass to her brain to her pussy. That was what surprised her, just how hot and wet she was. Her pussy was on fire.

She wasn't kidding that she would do anything Chris wanted, both to avoid the spanking and because she was so horny.

"You'll do anything I want regardless slave, you've already committed to that. I need to know if you are really ready to obey. I think you need a firm reminder just who is in charge. But I don't want to hear you howl like stuck pig." With that she took the phony phallus and moved it to Barb's mouth. Barb knew what to do, so opened wide and took it in her mouth.

"As much as you can slave, fill that pie hole of yours with something that won't add a pound to your fat ass."

Barb sucked more into her mouth, feeling the gel filled phallus press against the roof of her mouth and her tongue. With the dildo wedged in her mouth she wouldn't be able to howl, but she could bite down on it as the stinging sharp swats came. Her face burned with shame as Chris' words stung her ego. She did have a fat ass, she did need a real deterrent to help her stay on her diet. She would do whatever Chris said to avoid another spanking like this, but she knew there were many more like this to come.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"MMmphh! Mmmphh!"

Ten more hard swats of the paddle pummeled her now rosy red cheeks. It hurt like crazy but there was something else too, her pussy was soaking wet. She could feel her orgasm building, she knew she could cum if Chris continued to spank her this hard. She moaned and sucked the dildo deeper.

Chris looked at her handy work. Barb's big ass was nice and red. The paddle was very good at bringing a nice sting to the skin. She wasn't bruising Barb's butt with the light weight paddle, but it was giving her a nice sharp sting (Chris had been on the receiving end of many spankings herself). She knew the belt would bring a nice welt on her ass if she hit her this hard. Maybe later, she thought, right now, she wanted to cum, she was hot. She was also starting to sweat, it took some effort to spank Barb this hard, she was a little damp and not just from her arousal.

She liked this, spanking Barb and Jack was going to be fun. The thought of being able to spank her at work was hot too. She had many ideas already for humiliating Barb at work. The weight would come off very easily she was sure, not that it mattered. With the video tape she was making here, she would have more than enough to get Barb to do whatever kinky thing she wanted.

"I'm getting hot. I think it's time to prove to me slave that you will do whatever I tell you to do." With that she stripped and stood in front of Barb, her nearly hairless cunt just inches from Barb's mouth.

She took the dildo out of Barb's mouth and reversed it so that it stuck from her mouth like dick. She rubbed her pussy against the dildo fucking Barb's face, making Barb fuck her. It worked for Chris. In no time she was bucking her hips against the dildo, pumping it in and out of her now very wet, noisy pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck my pussy with your mouth, fuck it!" Chris moaned as she held Barb's head in position humping back and forth.

Barb did the only thing she could - hold the dildo in her mouth and push back as much as she could.

Fairly quickly Chris stopped and just held her head tight against her sex as she came, the dildo buried deep in her pussy.

"That was good slut, you did well. Now let's see how good an ass kisser you are. Jack here tells me you're a pro." She took the dildo from Barb and turn and spread her cheeks.

"Start kissing." Chris ordered as she pushed her ass backward.

Barb felt her face flush anew with shame and humiliation, Chris knew everything and was going to make her do everything!

She wanted to cum though! Her ass was on fire, her pussy was on fire, and her face burned with shame.

She didn't have a choice though and kissed the bare white skin pressed to her lips.

Chris liked the feeling of power she had over Barb, she also liked the feeling of her lips and tongue on her ass.

"Good slave, good, kiss my ass." She moaned as she moved her ass around giving Barb lots fresh bare skin to kiss and lick. "Now up and down." She ordered as she spread her cheeks wide and pressed the crack of her ass against Barb's nose and mouth.

Barb licked up and down as best she could, licking and kissing all around. She found Chris' puckered asshole and licked around and around, knowing how good it felt.

"Do it slut." Chris commanded as she felt Barb wet her hole. She wanted to feel Barb's tongue in her ass.

Barb moaned, from humiliation and excitement, she was right on the edge, her pussy was soaked with excitement. She stuck her tongue in her friends ass. She had been commanded to lick her friends ass and she did it, she loved doing it, she was a fat little slut. She had a feeling she would be doing a lot more ass kissing and in a lot more public places in the very near future. She wanted to finger her pussy so bad right now, instead she stuck her tongue in and licked as best she could.

Chris pushed back as she felt Barb's tongue probe her ass. She started fucking her ass her Barb's tongue. She reached between her legs and started fingering her pussy.

"Don't stop slut, don't stop!" Chris said as she felt another major orgasm building. Her fingers flew over her clit as she bucked back and forth on Barb's tiny hard tongue. It was so kinky and perverse to force Barb to do this. She bit her tongue as her orgasm came.

"Oh GOD! Fuck it slut! Fuck my ass with your tongue!" She shouted as she came again and again!

It took Chris a good five minutes to recover her orgasm. She rested naked on the couch, looking at her two new slaves, neither of which had cum yet.

"I'm going to enjoy whipping you into shape slave." She said as she looked at Barb, "I can tell you're ready to cum right now, aren't you."

"Yes Mistress!" Barb replied, eager, hopeful that she might get to cum now.

"You liked everything I did to you, didn't you." She said in a cool commanding voice as she reached for the dildo. "Admit it slut or you're not going to get to cum."

Barb didn't want to admit it, didn't want to let Chris know how much it turned her on. She kept her head down as thoughts ran through her mind. She knew it was useless to deny, she could find out easy enough, her pussy was literally dripping on the carpet. She felt a hand on her chin, forcing her to look up. Chris was there staring deep into her soul, she already knew the answer.

"Yes Mistress." She finally replied as Chris held her gaze. She had forced Barb to admit what a slut she was.

"Good slut, so did I, we're going to have a lot of fun as you lose weight. We'll I'm going to have a lot of fun." She said with a devilish grin. "Now it's time to see how well you like cock."

-------------------------------

Coming up next, Jack gets back in the action.