Barcelona Beauties Ch. 06

Story Info
Claude goes to a nude beach with the beauties.
2.5k words
4.57
46.8k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

Chapter 6: The Beach

Note: The first installment of Barcelona beauties describes all the characters and how the story began.

*

It was almost November and cooler weather was coming our way but for a while it was still temperate and the evenings still warm. The women of Barcelona as well as the tourists continued to display plenty of skin while the warm weather lasted. It wasn't that I didn't see plenty of skin where I lived but I enjoyed the variety of feminine beauty in the broader world as well.

I used the photo lab of my institute to develop a series of black and white photos that I had taken that summer. I brought them back to show to my housemates who praised me for my photographic talents as they had come to praise me as an artist, cook, friend and lover. After I put the photos back in the box, Kiraz grabbed my hand and said, "photograph me."

During the next week, I armed with my camera and Kiraz dressed in a simple summer dress that was easy to slip on and off, we hunted out private opportunities in public places to photograph her sexy, petite body in the nude. The hillside park of Montjuïc provided lots of natural settings with the Barcelona cityscape in the background. I photographed her nude inside the spires of Gaudí's Sagrada Familia and on the roof la Perdrera. In the Gothic quarter, I photographed the nude Kiraz at length in the King's Tower above the Plaça del Rei. Museum galleries, deserted alleyways, corner tables in cafes, and Roman columns provided atmospheric settings for my photos and of course, thrills for the exhibitionist Kiraz.

That Thursday I developed a selection of the images to show Kiraz. When I returned, she was out so l left the package on the dinner table for her with a note. When I came up to help with dinner, the women were passing around the photos and complementing Kiraz for her courage and beauty.

"Claude," began Carmen, "couldn't you photograph all of us?" Chhaya gasped and Carmen quickly added, "of course perhaps we're not all so brave."

Yara and Vesna were right on it: "Yes," enthused Yara, "I'd strip at the park."

Vesna reflected aloud, "I'd love one of me on this rooftop."

"I'm not posing for naked pictures" sniffed Bilan, who went into the kitchen. I'm not sure what for since she never did any cooking and as little clean up as she could help.

"I've got it," said Carmen. "This might be our last chance for the beach until Spring. Let's go down to Sitges. One beach there is clothing optional and everyone can wear or not wear whatever they like."

There was general assent for the idea. Even Bilan returned and showed some enthusiasm for the plan although no more was said about photography.

On Friday afternoon, Carmen and Chhaya went out together and came back with a shopping bag. Carmen had been trying to draw Chhaya out of her shell. Perhaps she'd convinced her to buy some more flattering clothing. After a late dinner, a group of the women went out clubbing. Vesna and I stayed in. We hadn't hooked up all week due to one thing or another. Vesna left the door open for ventilation thinking everyone had gone out.

After sucking my cock until it was hard and wet. Vesna straddled me and rode up and down on my cock, her small firm breasts barely bouncing as her pale freckled skin began to flush pink. She came and climbed off me and got on her hands and knees for me to fuck her from behind. Vesna would always want my cum in her mouth but recently she been able to cum when I fucked her. I felt good that I had been able to do something for her that she didn't think possible.

Now that I was facing the door, I thought I saw a glint of movement out in the hallway. "Is somebody there?" I asked. We heard a gasp and footsteps running away.

"Who's still home?" Vesna asked. We closed the door and resumed fucking without thinking anymore about it.

At breakfast as we geared up for our breach trip, Vesna asked Carmen, "did you all go clubbing last night?"

"Sure," said Carmen. "Chhaya and Bilan went home early but we all had a great time." Vesna gave me a smirk which Carmen noticed. Carmen softly said, "you didn't happen to be interrupted last night, were you?"

Vesna punched Carmen's arm. "We didn't see who, but someone was watching us," said Vesna. Carmen smirked.

By about one pm we had arrived at the beach town of Sitges and laid out our towels and blankets. Kiraz, Yara, Vesna, Sylvie, Lisa, and myself, all got naked without hesitation. Carmen, Farah, Llora, and Ulrika were topless. Bilan wore a designer bikini which she was careful not to get any sand on. Her beauty was truly only skin deep. Chhaya remained fully dressed, looking very uncomfortable.

"Chhaya," said Carmen gently, "let's see that new bikini."

With excruciating shyness, Chhaya removed her cotton pants and blouse and immediately began rubbing SPF 900 all over "so I won't get any darker" she said. Chhaya's brown and green striped bikini was the most modest on the beach but showed off for the first time her lovely curvaceous body. Farah gave Chhaya quiet praise for her new suit, in an attempt to encourage her without embarrassing her. Farah had really become a kind person. In fact, apart from the aloof Bilan, our household had become truly caring with one another. Llora put lotion on Chhaya's back.

A mutual lotion application session commenced: Sylvie and Lisa applied some kind of oil to each other's lithe, hairless bodies, and the rest paired up by proximity. I was right behind Ulrika and with her assent I smoothed some kind of mango scented sun screen on her golden back and shoulders. Ulrika kind of melted against me and I watched her full breasts jiggle as she held her flaxen hair up to put it in a bun.

Carmen did my back and gave my butt a playful pinch. Bilan had been left out. With pursed lips she asked, "can someone please put sunscreen on my back?"

Everyone else had laid out and were slow to respond. I was near her and said, "I'll do it." Bilan primly nodded and held her back ramrod straight as I applied her high-priced goop. With respect to appearance, Kiraz looked as if she could still be in high school but Bilan acted that way. I wasn't lusting for Bilan at all but I hoped that she would loosen up and grow up.

After a while, the sandwiches came out with some cold bottles of sparkling Lambrusco we had picked up at a corner store on the way from the station: cheap but so refreshing. The conversation and joking was flowing, breasts were jiggling, asses winking. It was really hot.

Carmen and Ulrika were already in the water and most of the rest of us were ready to swim. Llora grabbed Chhaya's hand over her protests and led her down to the water. The rest of us followed, leaving Bilan who thought the water looked "dirty."

The water was clear turquoise blue, bathwater warm and the gentle waves lapped at the shore. I took in the sight of the water, the whitewashed town, and the gorgeous variety of female company I was blessed with. I felt great.

A group of us waded out until I was about shoulder deep. Yara dove under the waves and came up looking like a water nymph, droplets shining like diamonds on her bronzed skin. Carmen shook her breasts at me and winked. Ulrika and Farah had gone a little farther out, swimming in the waves. The water was too deep for Kiraz and marginal for Vesna. Kiraz put her arms around my neck and floated against my back. I could feel the hard points of her nipples against me.

Vesna also held on to me to keep her head above water and rubbed her legs between mine and her breasts against my chest. My cock was getting hard.

Yara said, "Oh, this is a little deep. One of you can hang on to me if you like." Vesna dismounted and grabbed onto Yara. Through the clear water, Yara could see my erection. She reached over and stared stroking me. "You know," she said. "I bet you could discretely fuck Kiraz right here in the waves and no one on the beach would know."

Kiraz pushed her nipples against me and whispered in my ear: "do you want to fuck me?" It was clearly a rhetorical question.

Kiraz came around to face me and put her arms around me again. With one hand I guided my cock into her little pussy and started to bump her with the rhythm of the waves. Vesna and Yara were close enough to see us right through the water. "That is so hot" said Vesna.

Carmen joined us and instantly figured out what we were doing. "Fuck her Claude," she urged. Yara began to caress Kiraz from her neck to her little ass, even reaching beneath her legs to hold my balls as I thrust up into Kiraz. Kiraz was moaning while Carmen continued to offer verbal encouragement. I don't think we were that subtle by that point but the beach was a fair distance off.

As I banged my cock into Kiraz' tight pussy it suddenly felt tighter. I realized that Yara had put a finger in Kiraz' asshole. Kiraz started cumming, jerking her hips up and down to force my cock to pound her cunt. "Cum in her, Claude" urged Vesna. I spurted while Kiraz went limp in my arms.

Carmen helped to support her. "So nasty!" Carmen said enthusiastically: "if the rest of you don't mind, I could really use a load of Claude tonight."

Vesna replied, "it's about time he serviced you again. You must be climbing the walls." Did I mind being talked about this way? Not at all. We headed to shallower water.

Farah and Ulrika caught up to us. "Did we just see what we thought we saw?" Asked Farah? Our smiles said it all.

"I'm glad someone is having fun" remarked Ulrika, and we all went back to the beach.

That night I met Carmen in her room. She was wearing a red and black corset that put her curves more on display than usual. "Come here, stud," she ordered. I stood as Carmen removed my clothes.

"What's on the menu tonight?" I asked.

"I just shaved my pussy for you," she said. "It's super smooth and I'm dying for you to lick it."

I pushed Carmen against her bed and fell to my knees. Pulling her brown thighs apart I dove tongue first into her slick pussy lips. "¡Dios mío!" Carmen exclaimed, grabbing my head to regulate the pressure of my tongue on her clit.

I began to flick her clit slowly while caressing the inside of her thighs as Carmen moaned. "Go faster," she urged in a breathy voice. I picked up the pace, alternately flicking her clit and mashing my lips into it as she moaned my name and climaxed.

"Your turn," Carmen said after she caught her breath. I sat on the edge of the bed while Carmen got on her knees in front of me, her glorious cleavage swelling before my gaze. Carmen pulled her nipples out of the corset and flicked them, then licked my straining cock.

"Suck my cock," I urged. As Carmen's ruby lips engulfed me I noticed the mirror on the dresser next to the bed. I could look down and see Carmen's cleavage while her mouth inhaled my cock and also watch her from behind in the mirror. As her head bobbed on my cock, Carmen's black tresses bounced against her shoulders above the laced-up corset that dramatized her hourglass shape. My gaze alternated between these delightful back and front views as Carmen worked over my cock with her mouth and hands. I was really hard.

Carmen was playing with my balls with her wet fingers and slipped one up to my ass which she began to probe with one finger. Carmen slowly took my cock all the way into her mouth and held me there while she popped a finger up into my ass.

I was still enjoying the visual performance but it became peripheral to the intense sensory experience of a fantastic blowjob. As Carmen fucked my ass with her finger, she fucked my cock with her mouth, pushing my cock head against the back of her throat with abandon. I was moaning and feeling a churning in my balls that I knew I couldn't contain much longer. I spurted into Carmen's mouth and she didn't stop sucking but kept going until I finished cumming. My cock was so sensitive it was almost unbearable. Almost.

Carmen looked up at me with a smile, my half-hard cock still in her mouth. She used her tongue to stimulate my flagging erection and to my surprise, had me hard again in a few minutes.

"You have a delicious cock," Carmen said, finally removing her lips from around my cock head. "Now I want you to fuck me."

Carmen got on the bed on her hands and knees, facing the mirror so that we could both watch ourselves fucking. I climbed up behind her and felt that her pussy was still dripping wet. As I pushed my cock inside Carmen's cunt, she pushed her hips back to take me in. I grabbed the round globes of her ass and plunged into her as I watched her lust-filled eyes burning above her perfect cleavage in the mirror. As we made eye contact in the mirror, Carmen commanded, "fuck me. Fuck me, Claude!"

As I forcefully fucked her, Carmen's cries of lust alternated between "Ay, papí," and "oh, Claude." I felt Carmen's cunt clenching my cock and I felt myself get super hard as if I was about to come. However, the recent orgasm had given me more staying power so I was able to pound her—who knows how long. We certainly weren't keeping track. Carmen's vocalizations became inchoate cries as she writhed in orgasm. This sent me over the edge and I thrust into her with a final burst of passion as I flooded Carmen's pussy with my cum.

Once we came back to earth, Carmen removed her corset and I went to sleep with my face nestled between her sun-browned breasts feeling her fingers lightly caressing me. In the morning we snuggled for a while before I got up to leave. Carmen kissed me and said, "you know I'm just joking when I call you 'stud,' right?"

I laughed. "Carmen, you can call me 'stud' anytime."

"Okay," Carmen responded. "Now get out of here before I fall in love with you."

As I headed down the hall I was ambushed by Vesna who pulled me into her room for a pre-breakfast blowjob. I loved watching the joy in her face as I came down her throat and she trembled in orgasm. "Okay," she said standing up and slapping my ass. "Go hit the showers stud, I'll see you later." I tried not the think about how much I would miss Vesna when our time in Barcelona came to an end.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers