Bare Assed in the Backwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"What's wrong Sexy?" I asked reaching up and squeezing both her tits from behind. She slid her right hand down over her groin and cupped her twat. She ran her trembling fingers along the underside of my hard wet cock and placed the palm of her hand against the soft swollen head. She tilted her head back and to the left as I pushed my cock through her thick pubes and softly against the palm of her hand.

"Sodomize me baby." she whispered. "Fuck me in the ass." she begged as she slid her left hand back over me and dug her long painted fingernails deep into my ass cheek.

"Is that what you really want?" I asked.

"Yes Baby, please fuck me hard!" she moaned.

Having participated in anal sex a few times before with an ex-girlfriend, I knew what great fun it could be. I also knew just how quickly a lack of lubrication could turn a very intimate moment into a painful erection ending experience. I wasn't sure that we could pull it off. My cock was heavily covered with her fluids but her tight inviting asshole was only sparsely moist.

I kissed the back of her neck again and looked around the dark room looking for some additional lubrication while I fondled her tits. That's when I spotted three individual servings of stick butter left over from supper, still lying over on the dinette table.

Outstanding! I thought to myself as I retrieved the packages of butter from the table and returned to the bed.

"Lean forward." I whispered to Carrie placing my hand upon her shoulder. She dropped all the way down onto her elbows and arched her back to present her pretty ass. I placed my index finger and thumb on her ass cheeks and pried them apart revealing the previous forbidden ring of her anus. I placed one of the still cool clumps of butter directly on her asshole then softly caressed her ass cheeks with my hand. I was a little apprehensive at that point, but I asked Carrie if she was ready.

"M-m-m-m, yeah." she replied, "I'm Very ready."

I took my index finger and slowly poked at the butter pushing it into her hot tight ass. I continued to shove small portions of the slippery butter up her butt, working it until none of the creamy yellow substance was still visible. Carrie never once twitched or winced with pain during the process.

"Can I play too?" she teased, turning to face me still down on all fours. She grabbed the second clump of butter from my hand and began rubbing it onto my hard cock and dangling balls. Her body heat quickly began to melt the butter inside her ass making it almost ready for penetration. She squirmed as she greased my love stick. Soon the butter clump had turned into a slippery and creamy coating.

Carried turned to face the wall and shoved her sexy well lubed ass high into the air once again.

"Be gentle." she urged as I stepped up behind her. I deposited the final butter clump onto her sexy buttocks and massaged it deep into her crack even smearing it over her ass cheeks. The dairy folks would have been proud to see that not a single bit was wasted.

I placed my hard greasy cock between the cheeks of her ass and pushed it up and back across her well-buttered opening. I eased my greasy thumb into her anal cavity to find that she was now very well lubricated and had obviously taken the time to properly prepare herself earlier in the day for our impending anal encounter.

I funneled my thumb all the way inside her ass and started to work the two middle fingers on my hand against her hard exposed clit in a circular motion. I finished by inserting the same two fingers inside her gaping twat. I had a six pack grip on her gorgeous ass.

I withdrew my thumb and eased the two slippery fingers, now also covered with her sweet juices into the reasonably relaxed crater of her asshole. I worked them gently in her ass for a brief while trying to be patient enough to further relax her spincter muscle. Carrie grew more and more excited and more relaxed as my fingers wiggled inside her steamy ass.

Finally it was time; she was as ready as she would ever be. I centered myself placing one hand on the small of her back as I pressed the soft purple head of my cock against the triangle of dark shiny flesh that framed the puckered pink ring of her ready asshole. I eased forward and Carrie's tiny dimple slowly began to yield, trying to accommodate the soft spongy head of my two and a quarter inch diameter cock.

"Go slow Baby." begged Carrie quite nervously. I applied even pressure and before long the entire head slowly disappeared into the vise like funnel of her ass. I stopped for a moment and stood motionless with just the head inside trying to give Carrie a chance to relax and prepare for more.

Seconds later and much to my surprise, Carrie began pushing her ass back over my cock on her own, taking a little more of it inside her with each gentle push. I tried to remain still and let her take the lead.

Her asshole became tighter and tighter around my cock until we finally reached that wonderful point when her sphincter muscle had stretched enough and was relaxed enough to permit my full entry into her hot steamy ass.

My balls came to a gentle stop against her hairy wet twat. Gasping, groaning, and taking short choppy breaths, Carrie squeezed a handful of the bed sheets and moaned realizing that I was finally completely inside her.

I eased my cock back and forth with very slow and very short strokes at first. Then as Carrie became more comfortable and more excited, I lengthened those strokes. Soon I was pulling out until just the head remained inside her, and then plunging forward until my balls bumped against her swollen throbbing clit on the down stroke signaling the end of the road.

Before long Carrie was overwhelmed with uncontrollable excitement. Her hands clinched fistfuls of her hair, her tits swayed forward and back, as she pressed her face against the mattress. A small amount of drool even trickled from her mouth as she bit down on the corner of the pillow. It was clear to me that she was cumming again.

She shook wildly from her head to her toes when it hit, screaming loudly she grabbed the pillow and shoved her face deeply into it trying to muffle her wicked yet delightful screams. I steadied her ass with both hands and kept right on fucking her. Experiencing her violent orgasm had brought me to the brink of my own release. I told her I was about to come and began rapidly pummeling her hot greasy hole.

"Come in my ass!" she muttered. "Come inside me." It was too late I was already there and I couldn't have stopped even if I had wanted to. I buried the final stroke up to my balls then shook like a small child in the middle of a temper tantrum as my load began its rapid pleasure filled journey from my tightly clinched balls through my pulsing cock to its dark burning destination deep inside her tight spasm riddled ass.

Carrie lay almost motionless as my hot cum began flowing into her anal chamber. My orgasm was extremely intense and the relentless hold that Carrie's forbidden fuck hole had on my surging cock seemed to prolong my pleasure. I could feel my balls purging, but the pressure was rapidly building within my loins. I was almost unconsciousness by the time my load finally began streaming deep inside her hot tight ass.

I pumped her tender ass vigorously, trying desperately to empty the contents of my aching balls, but the pressure and the pleasure became too great. Both euphoric and confused I pulled my still pulsing cock from her ass desperately seeking relief.

Suddenly free from the relentless grip of her ass muscles, my cock began to spew. A quick burst deposited a large trail of cum across Carries hairy mound and down along the inside of her sweaty right thigh. The final remaining surges spewed from my violently twitching cock onto the messy sheets below. Physically drained I collapsed on my back beside her.

Carrie eased herself on top of me and began to kiss me. Her large clammy breasts pressed against my chest as my hot cum began to seep from her extremely tender and slowly shrinking asshole. I squeezed her ass as she ground her pussy against my dripping cock.

We cuddled and talked for a short time before we fell asleep. During the next couple months I was able to hook up with two or three other women during my naked weekend getaways. Carrie and I made it a point to get together at least once every weekend that I was there.

I still haven't been able to hook up with Nicole, the tawdry blonde with the silicone tits and the clean-shaven pussy, but there's always the Christmas Party! I guess you could say that for me, there's nothing better than being bare-assed in the backwoods.

THE END

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers