Bare Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at me in amazement and then grinned. "With pleasure." He reached above me and untied both of my wrists. He entered me with one swift thrust that brought me to the edge once again. "Now I'm probably not going to last long Mina," Jude panted.

"That's fine," I smoothed my hands down his muscular back and then gripped his hips. "No more words. Just actions."

He pounded into me with abandon, causing the dildo to tease me relentlessly. I was amazed when I came for the fourth time this night, and more than a little grateful to my friends for setting this up. I flung my arms out to the sides and peered up at Jude with a look of contemplation. "I hope you know I'll be expecting this on more days then my birthday," I warned him.

"I think that can be worked out," he promised me gravely. "In fact," he told me as he entered me again, "I think I'll start right now."

12