Bare It All with Katie Nolando

Story Info
Aspiring sports personality vs Basketball all star.
2.9k words
4.3
18.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers

"This is our first episode, so don't fuck it up." Katie paced the lobby floor while biting on her nails. "Just keep the camera rolling. We're gonna drill him about his college payouts, his gambling, his extramarital affairs. Ugh! I'm gonna ask the questions everyone else is afraid to."

While holding the camera, her fiancé heightened a brow. "Shouldn't we leave his personal life out of it? We should prolly just keep it to sports—"

"Ben! This is 'Bare It All." Katie stopped, glared at him. "Don't get cold feet now. This is how we get off Youtube and get a network deal, being fearless, tough."

The lobby door opened. A swarthy butler, dressed in a tuxedo, stepped out. In a British accent, he said, "Devos will see you now."

Katie spun around to the butler with a forced smile. As he led the couple inside, she sternly looked back to Ben, nodded; a serious gesture of her seriousness.

The butler walked to the side of the door and lifted his arm, presenting them the grand room. Three sectional sofas were in the center, in front of a giant TV. A fish tank, with exotic colorful fish, set against the far wall. The walls painted yellow with purple trim in Devos' team colors—Louisiana Swamp-dragons.

Katie could feel the burn of vomit rise in her throat when seeing the colors of her hated rival. She swallowed it down, scowled.

"Well, hello," a voice said.

Katie's face softened. She looked to the middle sofa, where a tall basketball player sat. She approached him, extended her hand for a shake. "Devos, it's been awhile. Thanks for allowing us this opportunity."

"Of course." Devos stood, shook her hand. His large paw swallowed hers. He was a 6'6, strong jawed athlete that towered over Katie and Ben. "I'm always down to help an acquaintance from high-school, help you get hits on your Youtube channel."

"Its subscribers and likes I need." Katie gestured to her fiancé. "This is Ben, my camera—fiancé."

"Your camera fiancé?" Devos joked. He glanced to Ben, greeted him with a firm handshake as well. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Ben appeared star struck by the huge GFBA all star.

Devos turned back to Katie. "I see you finally shook off ole boy."

"Bradley?" Katie asked.

"Who's Bradley?" Ben asked.

"High-school sweetheart," Katie said to Ben before looking back to Devos. "Yeah. His shit got old years ago."

"I feels ya," Devos replied, followed by an awkward silence. "Sooo... um, I'm really digging the concept of your show—"

"Yeah. I think it's important to get down and dirty with the questions. It'll be—"

"...my triple-double not being legitimate because refs obvious favoritism to me." Devos showed a sly smile.

Katie folded her arms, taking an abrasive stance. Her tone changed. "Well, yeah, and how—"

"...the league cheats for me because I'm a marketable star."

Katie just glared through Devos.

"Oh, and how could I forget?" Devos tilted his head at her. "My affairs. How I'm a disloyal dog?"

"Good, so you're prepared, I see."

"Yeah, yeah..." Devos wagged his finger. "I've read your hatin-ass blogs."

"It's not hating," Kate snapped. "It's true."

"It is..." Devos nodded. "But, why so angry? I thought we were cool in high-school."

"We were... until you became a traitor," Katie said. "You let Louisiana College illegally buy your talents. You let your—our—hometown down for money. You should be playing for us, for Boston."

"You're right..." Devos said. "But, you're taking this a little too personal."

Katie puckered her lips, shrugged. "It gets personal when it becomes my team."

"Well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry," Devos said with sincerity. "And, this is why I agreed to do this. That... and I really enjoy the concept like I said. It'll get a lot of eyeballs. Ya know, the metaphorical 'baring it all' along with the actual... 'baring it all.' Kinda like that ESPN The Body iss—"

"What are you talking about?" Katie asked.

"Bare It All." Devos scrunched his brows in confusion. "You conduct interviews in the nude, right? Baring it all for the world to see."

"Excuse me?"

"We don't need to carry around the weight of secrets, regret... anger. It's like clothes, weighing us down."

"What kind of clothes do you wear?"

"So, you just conduct a basic interview?" Devos asked.

"Basic—I..." Katie snatched the microphone from Ben. "I, well, I ask hard hitting question—"

"Nah. I'm good."

"We drove this entire—" Katie halted, so angry she couldn't think straight.

"You want me to bare myself to the world?" Devos licked his lips, rubbed his palms together. "I'm gonna need you to do the same. I need to feel comfortable."

Katie furrowed her brows.

"Does sound like a pretty fresh concept for a show," Ben seconded.

Katie shot her fiancé an evil eye before rotating back to Devos. She just vacantly glared through him, her mind swirling.

"Here. I'll start." Devos winked at the reporter and pulled his plain white tee over his head. He had broad muscular shoulders, chiseled pecs, and abs of steel. Without a hitch in his motion, he pushed down his baggy sweatpants, boxers. His large, limp cock flopped out.

Ben gulped at the basketball player's size, turned to his fiancé with a look of fear.

A flash of surprise also appeared in Katie's eyes, but she quickly shook it, acting unimpressed. "Fine..." She removed her shirt as well, unfastened the green bra from her double-d breasts. They were large, round, with pink cookie-sized nipples. She tossed her bra aside, crossed her arms over her bountiful bosoms.

Devos inspected her. His eyes trailed down her hourglass frame: over her breast, down to her hips, all the way to her green cotton canvas shoes. He motioned downward with his head.

Katie grumbled while plopping on the sofa. She unlaced her shoes, ripped them off, along with her green striped Boston Tigers socks. She had size 7.5 feet. Her perfectly proportioned toes painted green.

With a hand on his chin, Devos' eyes went back up her jeans, to her hips where the band of her green panties showed. He smiled.

"No. Absolutely not." Katie took a stand, creased her brows. "I don't think so."

"Don't make me feel uncomfortable. I've already stripped myself, ready to 'Bare It All," Devos said with air quotations. "Don't make me rethink my decision. Plus, you have a beautiful body, nothing to be ashamed about."

"I'm ju—" Katie stammered, actually flattered by the compliment.

"Talk it out." Devos tipped his head toward Ben.

Katie looked to her fiancé, who appeared to egg her on with wide excited eyes. "You're cool with this," Katie asked, stunned, "your soon-to-be-wife naked in front of another man?"

"After all, this is 'Bare It All.' This could be a huge hit. We're breaking new ground," Ben spoke energetically. "Like you said, 'Don't get cold feet now."

Katie hung her head to the side with a 'go to hell' look toward Ben. She huffed but perked up with an angry optimism. "Suit yourself."

Devos' half-cocked smirk stretched across his smoothly shaved face.

Katie's eyes darted to the soft carpet while unbuttoning her form-fitting jeans. With her thumbs under the bands of her pants and panties, she shoved them down and stepped out. A trimmed, dark bush decorated her pussy. She turned to the camera and whipped her hair behind her shoulder, readying herself for the interview.

Devos gathered next to her, both staring into the lens.

"We're on in... three..." Ben counted down with his hand, "...two... one."

"Hello, and welcome to the first episode of 'Bare It All with Katie Nolando," Katie said into the mike. "It's the first half with two-timing all star, Devos Duncan."

"Two timing?" Devos laughed in his hand. He inched closer to her, his cock grazing her hip.

"Devos, allegations stemming from your college ball three years ago just surfa—" Katie flinched upon feeling the tip of Devos' cock graze the back of her left hand which dangled at her side. Her arm shot up, clutching the microphone with both hands. Agitation simmered below her tight smile. "The, uh, documents indicate your father sought 180,000 for you to sign with Louisiana College. How true are these reports?"

Devos didn't say a word. He just shrugged to the camera.

Katie cleared her throat, slowly revolved to him with bitter eye. "You sure you don't have anything to say?" she asked through clenched teeth.

Devos looked down on her, nodded to his big black cock.

Katie rolled her eyes. She dropped her left arm back down, groped his thick shaft. She stroked him while swinging her attention to the camera.

"That's it, baby girl," Devos groaned as his cock stiffened in her palm. "Now, what was your question?"

"Did you and your father receive money for attending college?" Katie asked with a swift, yet strong speech.

Devos leaned down into the mike, looked squarely into the camera, and said, "Yes."

Katie perked up, eyes enlarged with vim. Her arm worked faster; his hard thickness filled her small hand. "Let's get this straight... you're saying 'yes' you received money to play ball?"

"Yes. My conscious has been eating at me for awhile. And, I think it's time to relieve myself of that guilt." Devos' hand slid across the small of her back. He pinched her round ass causing her to jump. He then reached around her side, fingers tickling the top of her clit. "You see, I didn't have much growing up. Father was just a bootblack. So, when the opportunity of a new life came about, we, against our better nature, exploited it."

Ben peeked around the camera, fixating on Devos' hand exploring his fiancé's body.

Katie took in a sharp breath while continuing to jerk him. Upon noticing Ben's concentration wane, she squint her eyes, flinched at him in an attempt to scare her fiancé back to work. "Did this poor—" Her body warmed from Devos' touch. She dug her toes into the plush carpet. "Did this poor upbringing, this need to have money, cause you to pick up a gam-ambling habit?"

"Oh yeah..." Devos breathed. His fingers slipped inside her tight, wet center. "Although it's illegal to gamble on your own games, in my defense, I did gamble only for us to win."

"Illegal nonetheless..." Katie panted. The tickle was getting intense. She clamped her thighs, placed her left foot on top of her right, rubbing them together.

"Yes. I'm ashamed," Devos said into her ear, his breath tickling her neck. He walked around behind her. His fingers, wet with her juices, went back to massaging the top of her clit. "That's why I'm coming clean."

"Not the only re-reason," Katie joked. Her smile interrupted by her quivering lip. Even though behind her, she remained backhanding his pole. The tip poked her left cheek, brushed over her asshole, and slipped between her legs. She released it and grabbed the mike with two hands once again. She looked back into the camera, eyelids fluttered. "With your confession here today, what do you think the league will do about it?"

"Suspend me? Fine me? I dunno. But I gotta tell ya..." Devos thrust forward, sliding his steely black cock between her meaty thighs. The head brushed across her wet vulva. "...it feels good to release all of this."

"Oh..." Katie's heart beat rapidly. Her breasts rose and fell. She widened her stance, reached between her legs, and held his cock as he thrust from behind. She tilted it up to her cozy warm pussy. The head stretched her, sending her to her toes. She almost fell forward, but Devos had a hold of her waist.

Devos eased in and out of her, lubricating every inch of his cock with her dampness. He stuffed her completely, but slow and gentle.

"Honey?" Ben asked. "The questions..."

"Right, right, right." Katie laid her head back on Devos' shoulder, blinked at the ceiling before eyeing the camera. Her face flushed; rosy from her cheeks, down her neck, to the top of her voluptuous breasts. "Ummm... and your extramarital affairs?"

"What about them?" Devos gave her a hardy plunge.

The impact knocked Katie to her toes once again. She arched her back, tried her best to marshal her thoughts. She couldn't quiet formulate her well-rehearsed questions. "Yes-es! Your womanizing is well documen-en-ted. What does that teach young boys who look up to—Oo! Oo!—you—Oo!"

"I never envisioned being a role model until one day, like it or not, it was thrust upon me." Devos picked up speed, showing off his peak condition. "I made mistakes. But, in the words of a Boston native, Bill Burr, there's nothing to teach men how to deal with this level of temptation."

Katie leaned forward on the balls of her feet, his hands preventing her from falling face first. Her body shook from the powerful thrust, breasts vivaciously jiggled. Her shoulders stooped. She rotated her arm, microphone in hand, as though catching her balance. She flung the mike aside as her face wrenched. "Fffff!-Ugh!-Ggggin shhhhit!"

Ben dipped from around the camera once again, watching his fiancé ravaged from behind. "Honey..."

Katie's brows creased over her fiery glare. She snarled and flipped him off. "Ah-ah-ah-ah!" She moaned with each quick thrust. A tingle crawled up her legs, arms. It swept over her breasts, making her pink nipples rock hard. The sensation met at her center in a crash of pleasure. Her body blew a fuse. She bucked. Her right leg quaked so she locked her knee, but it buckled. She crumpled through Devos' loose grasp, to the carpet. She rolled to her back, feet in the air and thighs closed. She covered her mouth with a shaky hand. After expelling a heavy breath, she fanned the blur from her eyes.

With glistening cock in hand, Devos swatted her legs open. He stroked himself while looking down up her swollen, pink pussy. "Is the interview over?"

"Halftime..." Katie palmed her breasts while continuing to respire deeply. With her feet flat to the carpet, she kept her knees wide apart, inviting him for another round. "Now..." she caught her breath. "...the second half."

"You are something else, baby girl." Devos inched between her legs. As the tip grazed her drenched slit, he took her nipples in his mouth. He sucked them, flicked them with his tongue. He dropped his hips ever so gently and squeezed back inside of her.

Katie bowed her back off the carpet, shoving her breasts in his face. He kissed up her neck, held her chin, and gazed into her brown eyes. She became lost in the moment, forgetting about Ben, forgetting about the interview, and forgetting about her bitter hatred for Devos the traitor. She locked lips with him heatedly. Using the heels of her feet, she thrust her hips onto his member.

Devos postured over her in the push-up position. He gripped her bony right ankle, placed it over his shoulder. While pounding away, he licked down her calf, over her ankle, and up the sole of her foot.

The tickle of his tongue between her toes caused Katie to shiver. She wiggled them, clenched her foot. Her other leg flailed in the air with the bounce of his hips. She sprawled against the floor, fingers clutching the carpet. She looked to be preparing for lift-off.

"Are you a Swamp-dragon fan, Boston girl?" Devos squared his shoulders. He took Katie's other leg and held them out in front, ankle to ankle in one hand. "I can't hear you," he said while showing affection to her feet again.

Katie didn't reply. She tilted her head back into the carpet, tightly shut her eyes, and pinched her lips together. Her breasts rocked with the rhythm of his swing.

"Hey!" Devos spread her legs again. He dove down on top of her, squeezing her cheeks in a firm clasp. His cock drove into her, skin clapped. "Are. You. A. Swamp-dragon fan?"

"Oo-oo-oo you..." Katie's head shot up. She tried to scowl but her face tensed in a sneeze. Her backside/ass began to burn from the friction against the carpet. Still, the pleasure overwhelmed her senses. The stimulation vibrated her body like a rung bell. The sensation built with pressure. She clung to him, holding on for dear life.

"You like that cock. Scream it, girl." Devos kept a constant motion, showing off his cardio.

"I—Ugh!—love that cock-ock! Oo! Fuck!" Katie exploded, an intense orgasm the likes she'd never felt. Her body convulsed underneath him. She gnawed on his shoulder, shuddered in his ear. "I ca-can't. I can't... my..."

Devos jumped back, growled, and jerked himself off on her stomach. He collapsed next to her, cuddled her while both stared vacantly at the ceiling.

Katie caught her breath with a stunned, enervated expression. "Did you... are you..." she stammered. "You regret answering my questions so honestly?"

"No," Devos said breathlessly. "I needed to get it off my chest. It feels good to release it."

"I know what you mean..." Katie showed a kind smile. "Now about th—"

A groan cut her words short.

They both swiveled their heads toward the camera.

With his slacks around his ankles, Ben hunched forward with a red face. He had a hand on his tiny hard cock, cum dripped from the tip. "That was... great."

Devos shot up from his comfortable position. "Did you just cum on my carpet?"

"I thought that—"

"Get out!" Devos shouted.

"Jeez. Okay. Be cool." Ben yanked his pants back up, buckled his belt. "Come on, hon—"

"I'll be out in a little." Katie rolled to her side, holding the strong basketball player in her arms. "We might have to play for overtime."

Geminine
Geminine
100 Followers