Bareback Brother-in-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
John wants both.
1.4k words
4.38
51.2k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers - You will get much more out of this story if you read parts 1, 2, & 3 first. ~ox

+++++++++++++++++++++++

John sat, barely watching the game, wondering what he was going to do. He finally found a woman with a libido as powerful as his, but his wife suspected him of cheating.

"I'm not giving up Shauna." He thought to himself. "And I'm not divorcing Cheryl." Then a smile crossed his lips. "Maybe it's better that they're sisters. It'd be such a fucked up mess if anyone found out, that maybe no one really wants to know."

The thought made him laugh. "Ya, that's it, that's how it works. The only thing I could do to improve things was to fuck Sharon, too." Sharon was the oldest of the three sisters, and she and John had a complicated relationship. "The cunt could probably use it." John thought, his mood now darker. "Fat fuck of a husband probably doesn't even touch the mean bitch."

"Why not go for gold?" He continued to think. "Mary's been a widow for five years, I might as well plough my mother-in-law too." That thought brought back a smile. He loved Mary - she was the type of mother he wished he had growing up. And frankly, he wasn't going to have sex with the rest of the family: Shauna had already told him what to do.

John's mind was shocked back into the present by two words no one in New England wanted to hear. "Brady's scrambling ..."

"Just go down!" John yelled as his watched the TV. Brady didn't go down, but he wasn't hurt either, he simply threw the ball away.

"Looks like Brady's pass hit Vick!" The announcer joked. "Gisele must be a dog lover."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

John didn't have time to enjoy the joke - Cheryl walked through the door.

"Hey babe." He called to her. "Did you have a good day?"

"Another long one, but I can't complain. I'm just a little wiped out."

"I bet. Why don't you take a shower and I'll fix you some dinner."

"That sounds great. I won't be long." And with that Cheryl disappeared into the bedroom. John watched her reappear 20 minutes later. He was a little angry that he compared all women to Shauna now, but even still, he liked what he saw.

Cheryl shared Shauna's dark coloring, but was three inches shorter and 20 pounds heavier. It wasn't just the weight that gave her a softer appearance, Cheryl's features were softer than Shauna's. Softer, maybe, but no less sexy - John liked Cheryl's curves.

And her curves were not hidden under John's oversized t-shirt. He loved that she wore his clothes, and no one looked better than Cheryl in a man's t-shirt and panties. He felt himself getting excited.

Cheryl was also getting excited, but for a different reason. "Did you clean the house?"

"Sure did."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now come and have dinner."

"Try and keep me away! It smells awesome." As Cheryl walked toward him she noticed the candles, the wine, and that the TV was off. "Game over?"

"Naw."

"Who's playing?"

"Pats and Jets."

"You seriously turned that off?"

"Ya, I thought we could talk while you ate." She looked down, saw the grilled salmon and spinach salad, and knew that this was it, that John was going to confess his infidelity. Suddenly she didn't feel like eating, but politely made her way through the meal while they discussed nothing of major importance.

Once she finished, John collected her plate, brought it to the kitchen, and returned to sit next to her on the futon couch. Cheryl thought to herself. "This is where John'll be sleeping from now on. I should have sold it after college."

John looked nervously at Cheryl, and then spoke. "We have to talk."

Cheryl felt as if she had been punched in the stomach. "I know."

"It's just, you know, and maybe you've noticed, but things have changed."

"Ya, I've noticed." There was a hint of anger beneath her words.

"I don't what did it. It could have been time, or your classes, or anything I guess. But ... fuck Cheryl, I just love you so much."

"What?" Cheryl was surprised.

"Don't take that the wrong way! I've always loved you, but it just feels - I don't know - deeper now. Maybe it's because of all you're doing for the family. I don't know, but I just can't get you out of my mind."

Cheryl was confused, and angry with herself. How could she have been so wrong about John?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"And baby, I know it's not our night, but ..." John just looked at her, waiting for a signal. Cheryl's smile told him all he needed. He stood, turned out the lights, and blew out all but the two most distant candles. Cheryl liked it dark.

When he reached the couch, Cheryl took his hand. Rather than leading her to the bedroom, he just had her stand as he opened the couch. Cheryl almost laughed and thought to herself. "Maybe John *will* be sleeping here tonight."

John motioned Cheryl to sit back on the, now, futon bed. When down, he gently removed her panties. He would not touch the shirt: Cheryl preferred to leave that on. He stood and undressed. Even in the dim light, Cheryl could see how excited he was.

John quickly got on the bed, and the two lay back together. They kissed softly for almost a half hour - Cheryl could not remember the last time they had embraced for so long. Her excitement matched his, and she moaned when he ran his hand up under her shirt and squeezed one of her nipples.

Hearing her moan, John kissed with more passion and took a heavy breast in his hand. Their size drove him wild, and his hands were returning the favor. Cheryl's kissing suggested a passion he had not felt from her in years, and a desire that was confirmed with his fingertips. Cheryl was dripping.

She expected him to break their embrace - this was their dance - but she couldn't remember being so excited for it. John pulled her shirt up high between her breasts, and ran his tongue down her body, past her bellybutton, and into heaven.

John positioned himself between her legs, and watched her chest rise and fall as he licked her clit. John knew she loved this, so he took his time. While driving his bride wild, John gently pushed one thumb into her, and once she was ready, he pushed in the other. Slowly, and gently, his thumbs traced ever-growing circles within her. He could tell from her breathing that she was close, and that soon she would clamp down in a powerful, but quiet, orgasm. His goal was to stretch her before then.

He failed by succeeding spectacularly. A whimper escaped Cheryl's lips as her body convulsed. John tried to extend her orgasm, but Cheryl almost ripped out hair as she pulled him away. She whispered something John thought he might never hear again. "Make love to me."

John scaled her body. His penis found her wetness, and then found its goal. He was careful to enter her slowly, and then to claim as little space as possible. He knew sex with him hurt her, and he did not want to make Cheryl cry again. "Is this ok?" She shook her head yes.

This was always the most challenging time. John's body wanted to burry itself in her, but he knew he couldn't do that. He needed to take care of her, to hold back, but he would not hold back everything.

In between shallow thrusts the two confessed their love. He did not wait once he grew close - John knew that Cheryl would not orgasm this way. His orgasm was surprisingly powerful and he felt as if he flooded his wife.

He pulled from her quickly, pushed her hips upward, and brought her to orgasm with his thumb. The two stared into each other's eyes, and when Cheryl's breathing returned to normal, John shared one more desire. "I want to start a family."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"Really!?"

"Really! Honest, Shauna, I never expected it."

"No - I get that. You thought things were broken."

"Ya, well, don't gloat."

"I'm not gloating." Shauna smiled at Cheryl. "I'm just happy."

"Me too!" Smiled Cheryl. "Do you think he's serious?"

"About a family?"

"Yes - of course! Do you think he really wants to be a father?" Cheryl almost pleaded for an answer.

Shauna's mind flashed to three hours earlier. John had her pigtails in his hands, aggressively pulling them back, his cock exploding in her most private space. She smiled.

"I do. You know, I really do. I think John wants to be a dad."