Bareback In My Fertile Mother

Story Info
Eric plants his seed.
14.1k words
4.48
593.7k
666
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

Will Barnes is 41 years old. He is the owner of Software Solutions. He is a brilliant software engineer. His company has a net worth of just under one million dollars. He is in the process of landing a huge government contract.

His wife, Sarah is 37 years old. She is a stay at home Mom. Her pride and joy is her son Eric. He joined the Marine Corps when he turned 18. She and Will have been married for 19 years. Over the years she has let herself go. She is about 30 pounds overweight. Their sex life has dwindled to once or twice a month. Will is just not into fat ladies.

Recently Will's private secretary had to quit. Her husband got a job offer in another state. He is sitting at his desk looking over the resumes of the applicants. He has narrowed it down to five. He has done the oral interviews and Sandy looks the best. Her office skills are about equal with the other four, but she is one hot looking babe. Pretty face, nice rack and legs clear up to her ass. She dresses to show it all off. She would give a dead man a boner. Little does Will know, but her idea of a way to keep her job is to suck and fuck her boss. She won't hesitate to get under his desk. He sends her an email telling her to report for work on Monday.

Two weeks later Sarah stops by Will's office on her way to lunch with her friend. She wants to tell Will she just got a call from Eric. He is being deployed to Iraq in one week. She notices his new secretary. She is sitting at her desk doing her nails.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Barnes. Is Will busy?"

"Hi, Mrs. Barnes. I"m Sandy. I don't think he's busy. Just go right in."

She tells Will about Eric and they chat a while. She doesn't say a word about his secretary. As she leaves she gives Sandy a closer look. Her antenna goes up and she is on high alert. She will definitely keep her eyes and ears open.

A week later, Sandy suggest that she and Will go to lunch. They are sitting in a small coffee house.

"You know, Will. I haven't had an opportunity to properly thank you for hiring me."

He smiles and his cock stirs. He takes her hand. She doesn't pull back.

"How would you like to thank me."

She flashes a big smile, thrusts out her breasts and says, "Why don't we go somewhere more private and I'll show you."

"You know I'm a married man. Do you think it's a good idea?"

"I think it's a great idea. No one but us has to know. I can keep a secret if you can."

Will's cock is half hard. It's been three weeks since he got laid. He decides to go for it.

"Come with me."

He drives to a mid range motel and rents a room. The go in the room and Sandy all but attacks him.

"Get naked for me Sandy. I want to see it all."

"Anything for you. Baby."

She does a little strip tease for him. She strikes a pose for him.

"Do you like what you see, baby. It's all yours."

"I like what I see. Now, take my clothes off."

She slowly takes off Will's clothes. She drops to her knees and cups his balls with one hand and strokes his cock with the other. She kisses the head of his cock.

"mmmm, nice package you have there. I'm guessing about 7 inches?"

"Close enough. Now show me what you can do."

He lays down on the bed and watches her. She doesn't hesitate. She moves between his legs and takes his cock in both hands.

"You just lay there. I'll show you what I can do. I'm going to take you to heaven."

She starts licking and sucking on his cock. She gets it nice and wet and takes it all down her neck. Will groans. He is thinking he definitely hired the right girl. She quickly sucks him up to full hard. In just a few minutes his cum is shooting in her mouth. It's the best head he ever had. She moves up and lays on his chest.

"How was that, lover boy. Is that the best blow job you ever had?"

"You are a remarkable woman, Sandy. Are you as good with your pussy."

"No, my pussy is way better than my mouth. As soon as I get you back up, you'll see."

She starts working him over with her breasts. She rubs them all over his face. She sticks her nipples in his mouth. He sucks both up nice and hard. She kisses her way down to his cock. She takes it all in and it slowly fills with blood.

"Yes. Come on big cock. Get hard for me. I want you in my hot pussy."

"Come on, baby. Suck that cock. Get it hard and fuck it. Make me shoot my hot cum in you."

In just a few minutes it's full hard. She mounts him and takes it in one stroke.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

She slides up and down on it, squeezing it on each stroke. She isn't worried about cumming. This is all for Will. She uses her strong pussy muscles bringing him right to the edge of cumming. She feels his cock start to swell and stops.

"You can't cum yet. I want to fuck you some more. You can cum when I want you to."

She brings his to the edge two more times. She pushes down and squeezes hard.

"Now, cum in me. Fill me with you hot cum. Fuck me hard."

"Fucking hell. I'm cumming. Cumming in your hot pussy. So fucking good."

She takes all of his cum, milking the last drop into her.

"Fuck, Sandy. You really know how to fuck and suck. I really hired the right girl. You get a raise effective tomorrow."

"This is just a sample. You can have my pussy and mouth any time you want. I might even let you take my ass if you want. Just let me know."

The clean up and go back to the office. They both are grinning from ear to ear. This does not go unnoticed by the others in the office. Everyone watches them walk through. They all want to keep their job so no one calls Sarah.

A week later as he is driving home he feels a little guilt. He has cheated on his wife every day. He rationalizes it in his mind that if she would just lose a little weight he wouldn't have to cheat. He walks in the door and grabs Sarah.

"Hi, Sarah. I hope you don't have anything planned tonight. I've been thinking all day that it's way past time for us to get a little."

Sarah's antenna is up. This is completely uncharacteristic for him. He hasn't done this in 15 years. She suspects it's a 'I'm guilty' fuck.

"Sure, baby. Let's go for it. Now or after dinner? Either way you want."

"Let's go now. I've been thinking about it all day."

They go to the bedroom and undress. They have a quick missionary position fuck. He gets off in about 5 minutes and leaves Sarah hanging. He gets up, goes in the bathroom and cleans off his cock. He goes into the living room and turns on the TV. Sarah comes out a little later and fixes dinner. She is working on a plan. She knows he is fucking Sandy.

They eat dinner and watch a little TV. Will yawns and goes to bed. She waits a while and does the same. He is on his back snoring away. She is pissed.

The next day she is talking to Jill over coffee.

"Well, it finally happened."

"What happened?"

"Will is fucking his secretary. He hired this hot little bimbo. She probably can't even type."

"How do you know?"

"He came home and jumped my bones. He hasn't done that in 15 years. It's called a guilty fuck."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to catch them at it and take him to the cleaners. That bastard won't know what hit him. I need to switch cars with you. He'll recognize mine. I'll follow them and bust their asses. I suspect they're fucking on their lunch break.

The next day she parks where she can see his car. She waits through lunch time but they don't come out. She goes to Jill's, gets her car and goes home. Maybe tomorrow.

The next day she does the same. She sees Will come out. He gets in his car and waits. Soon, Sandy comes out. She looks around and quickly gets in Will's car. She ducks down and they drive off. Sarah follows them, keeping a few cars between them. They pull into a motel and go in the room. It's obvious they have a special room. He didn't go to the office. She sits a while. She gets out and stands near their door. She leans on a car and waits. A few minutes later the door opens. Will and Sandy walk out. The both stop and gasp. Sarah looks at them for a few seconds. She doesn't say a word. She turns and walks to her car and drives off. She goes to Jill's.

'Pour some coffee, Jill. I busted them."

"Oh shit. You were right."

"I'm going home now. I'll get the suitcases out for him. He is fucking history."

"Take it easy on yourself. OK. If you need to talk, I'm here for you."

"Thanks. I'll need some friends to get through this."

She goes home, digs two suitcases out of the garage and lays them on the bed. She sits on the sofa, turns on the TV and waits.

*************************

"Oh fuck, Sandy. She got us."

"What are you going to do, baby. She looks really pissed."

"I suspect I'll be looking for a place to live. This is one thing she won't allow. Cheating is against everything she stands for."

"You aren't going to fire me are you? I didn't want this to happen. I thought she would never find out."

"No, I won't fire you. I'll need you to help me through this. I feel really bad. I didn't want to hurt her."

**********************

Will pulls into the driveway. He takes a deep breath and goes in the house. He sees Sarah sitting on the sofa.

"There are two suitcases on the bed. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of here."

He doesn't say a word. He goes up and packs his clothes and toiletries. He walks out and stops by the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. She just wore me down till I said yes. I'll start the divorce papers. You won't have to. I won't try to burn you over this. It's completely my fault."

He walks out and Sarah breaks down. She lays down and cries.

Three days later she is served with the divorce papers. He agrees to pay off the house and let her have it. He agrees to give her enough money so she doesn't have to work. He also keeps her on his health insurance plan.

***************************

Will is sitting in his office. Sandy walks in.

"How you doing, baby? Are you OK?"

"Just a little depressed. I'll be ok in a while."

"Why don't you come over to my place tonight. I'll make dinner for you. You could use a little cheering up. I don't like to see you all depressed like this. You have to move on."

"You're probably right. I'll drop by after work. How about around 7. I need to stop sitting in my apartment every night."

"7 is just right, baby. I'll be all ready for you. I know how to cheer you up."

He shows up about 7. She greets him at the door. She gives him a hug and a kiss. She is wearing a semi transparent gown. Her nipples and her pussy hair is showing. It barely covers her ass. He hugs her and holds her by her bare ass cheeks. His cock comes up to half hard. She moans and presses against him. She knows how to treat a man.

"Hi, baby. Come on in and have a seat. I have some wine all chilled for you."

He follows her into the kitchen. He watches her ass as she walks ahead of him.

"Nice outfit, baby. You really know how to dress."

"I thought you would like it. I bought it just for you. I know how you like to look at me."

She pours a glass of wine for him. She flits around getting dinner ready. She bends over and shows him everything. He likes the show. She definitely knows how to cheer him up. He knows she is just fucking him to keep her job but he doesn't care. She is nice to be around and she is wild in bed. He isn't in love, he is in lust.

The finish dinner and go into the living room. He sits on the sofa and she gets on his lap. She snuggles in sitting on his cock. She wiggles around just a little, getting him hard. He runs his hand up under her gown and holds her breasts. He gently plays with her nipples. They get hard for him. She sits up astride his lap and slowly lifts her gown over head.

"I want to be naked for you. I know that's what you like."

She leans forward and gives him her nipples.

"Suck on my nipples, baby. Make them big and hard. I love when you do that. It makes my pussy really wet. I love being wet for you."

He tweaks and sucks on her nipples. They swell up the size of strawberries. She is moaning and holding his head to her. She reaches down and pulls his shirt up and off. She sucks his nipples and caresses his chest. She slides down on her knees and opens his pants. He lifts his hips and she pulls them down and off. His cock springs up.

"Hi big cock. It's nice to see you. I have a wet dark place for you."

She sucks and licks it. She throats him for a few minutes, gets up and leads him to her bedroom.

"Lie down, baby. I've missed you. I need some of your hot love."

She gets between his legs and starts in on him. She slowly rakes down his chest with her nails. He gasps and moans. She rakes her nails down his thighs. His cock throbs for her.

"mmmm. Nice and hard for me. I love your big hard cock. It feels so good in me. She moves over it and slowly takes it up in her wet pussy.

"Oh yes. Big hard hot cock in my pussy. Yes. Yes."

"You have a magic pussy, baby. It's so fucking hot and tight. Just right for me."

She needs to cum this time. She takes control of him. She will make him wait for her. She know how. She pushes all the way down and grinds her clit on his bone. She holds off squeezing him. She doesn't want him cumming too soon. She grinds and moves around a little. She feels her climax coming."

"I'm going to cum on you, baby. I'm almost there."

She grinds a little more and it hits her. She cums on him and cries out.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Cumming on you. Oh god, yes."

She holds him off and grinds herself to another orgasm.

She cums and squeezes him hard. She feels his cock flare and his cum shoots in her.

"Now, baby, give me you hot cum. Fuck me and cum in me. Now. Now."

He thrusts up in her and unloads his cum. They both cry out in a mutual orgasm.

"Oh fuck. You an amazing fuck. What a woman you are."

"You're good too, baby. I came twice. You're a really hot lover."

He is pussy whipped and loves it.

************************

Will calls Sandy into his office.

"I have some really good news. That deal I was working on with the government. The bought it. They want the software. Our techs will have to go and set it up and train them. This is huge. We need to celebrate tonight. Let's go out to dinner and dancing."

"Oh my. I'll go for that. I haven't been out like that for a long time."

She looks around to see if any one can hear.

"I'll fuck your brains out when we get back. How does that sound."

"You're on. Let's do it.

****************************

Over the next few months Sarah comes out of her depression. He girlfriends start trying to hook her up with single guys they know. At first she declines. Finally they wear her down and she agrees to go out. Most are guys that aren't into fat ladies, so it's one date only. No one asks for her number. She finally gets the message. She is discussing it with Jill.

"I've come to the conclusion that most guys aren't interested in fat ladies. So, I'm going to do something about it. I'm going to the gym and get this weight off."

"Good idea. I remember how you looked. You will have to beat those horny guys off with a club."

"Yeah, all the losers will come out from under their rocks. Just what I need."

"Hey. There are some nice guys out there. You just have to wait for Mr. Right to come along."

The very next day she finds a gym. She buys a membership and hires a trainer.

"Hi Andre. My name is Sarah. I'm fat and I want to do something about it."

"Hi Sarah. We can fix that. What is your target weight?"

'For my height I think about 110 or 115 pounds. How does that sound."

"I'm sure we can do that if you're willing to do the work. It won't happen over night. I suggest three times a week. We can adjust it later if it's necessary. How does that sound."

'Perfect. How about Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 am."

"Just right. I'll see you Monday. Shorts and a t shirt are the uniform of the day. Also a good pair of sneakers. Check with the desk and they will assign you a locker."

"Ok, Monday it is."

Over the next few months Sarah sticks to her plan. Her weight is slowly coming down. She gets to 115 and guys are starting to notice her. She decides to speed things up. She goes to a salon and gets a makeover. She goes for the full treatment. She comes out feeling on top of the world. To finish it off when she showers that night she shaves all of her pubic hair off. She stands in front of her full length mirror. She smiles at herself. She likes what she sees.

The next day at the gym she tells Andre,

"Now that I've reached my target weight I'm want to give you a reward. I want to invite you to my place for dinner. After dinner I'm going to fuck your brains out."

He laughs.

"That's really a nice offer, but there are two problems. First, my wife won't understand and second, I have a contract here. It has a morals clause. If I get caught screwing any of the members I'm down the road."

"That's too bad. I'm come to really like you. You're really nice and you've helped me a lot. It's nice to be around you."

"I like you too, but we will just have to be friends."

"Well, I guess it's friends only then. I can live with that."

"Now you can cut down to one day a week and you won't need me. I'll show you a routine to keep it off. You'll just have to watch your diet."

On Friday of the next week, one of the members walks up. She has met him before and they have chatted a little.

"Hey, Sarah. How about we go out to dinner and dancing tomorrow night. It's been a while since I kept company with a beautiful lady."

"Wow, Bill. Thanks for the compliment. I'd love to go out with you. How about you pick me up at 7."

"Just perfect. I gotta run now. I'll see you tomorrow night at 7. Wear something hot. I want everyone to be jealous of me."

"You silly boy. I'll dress up nice but I have my reputation to uphold."

"See you then, bye."

This is her first date in a long time. She starts getting nervous. She has a nice cocktail dress that will work for the date. She had to buy a complete new wardrobe since her weight loss. She wonders if he will try to jump her bones on the first date. She wants to feel like a woman again, but she plans to take it really slow.

Saturday rolls around and Sarah is getting ready for her date. She is as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night. She went to a beauty salon and had her hair done. She decides to spoil herself and she runs a bubble bath. She decides to relieve the tension a little. She moves her hand down to her pussy. She sticks two fingers in her pussy and rubs one out. She lays in the tub for a while enjoying the afterglow. She gets out and starts getting dressed. She picks out a burgundy cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. She can't wear a bra with it. Her C cup breasts will be free tonight. She picks out black bikini panties and black thigh high hose to match. She looks in the mirror and likes what she sees. The doorbell rings and she takes one last look and opens the door.

She gives him a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Bill. I'm almost ready. Let me get my wrap and we're off.

"Wow. You look so beautiful. You really brush up nice. All I've ever seen you in is your workout clothes. Very nice."

"Thank you. It's nice to get compliments. Where are we going."

"I made reservations at Romano's. Its a nice dinner house with a live dance band."

"That sounds nice. Let's go do it."

They have a nice dinner and move to the dance area. They dance a few fast ones and some slow ones. He holds her close and pulls her against his cock. She expected this and doesn't make an issue of it. The dance for a couple of hours and he brings he home. He walks her to her door. She turns and puts her arms around his neck. They kiss gently and he pulls her against him. His hands move down and he pulls her dress up and holds her ass cheeks. She expected this too. She leans back and puts her hands on both sides of his face.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers