Bareback In My Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers

Sarah says, "Oh fuck. Nothing like a good double. I got them to cum at the same time. So fucking good."

"Hey, Gary. This girl can fuck. You've been hiding her for far too long. I'm really glad you accepted our offer."

Gary smiles. He suspected she would please them."

"Don't sell your wives short. They are hot and know how to fuck."

"We aren't, bud. We have three of the hottest babes on the planet."

******************************

Sunday evening they are all sitting around in the den. Everyone is smiling.

"Eric says, "We definitely have to do this next weekend. I am so fucked out I can hardly move."

"Lee says, "I'm done for the week. Sarah fucked and sucked me to a standstill. I'll have to crawl in to work tomorrow."

Bev is sitting next to Gary. She reaches over and takes his cock in her hand. To her surprise it starts to fill with blood.

"What the fuck is this. I though we fucked you out. You're getting hard again."

"I dunno. It seems to have a mind of its own."

Sarah looks at Gary and smiles. Bev leans over and takes his cock in her mouth. She works on it for a few minutes and it comes up full hard.

"Liz says, "Fuck him, Bev. Make him cry uncle. Get you dirty cunt to work. Fuck him, you dirty whore."

She quickly gets over him. She lines it up with her hole and drops on it.

"You dirty bastard. I'm gonna finish you off. No way you go home with a hardon. No fucking way."

He grabs her by the hips and thrusts his cock in her. It pushes into her cervix and she cums.

"Oh fuck. He's in my cervix again. Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Gary strokes into her hard. He comes out half way and rams back into her cervix. She is screaming with each orgasm. He keeps her going till she holds one long scream. He lets his orgasm go and cums in her fertile womb again. She faints and falls on his chest. He holds her and feels her breathing on his chest. Her pussy is automatically milking the last drops of cum into her womb. His cock shrinks and pulls out of her. He lets her fall to his side. He caresses her till she comes back. She looks at him.

"You fucker. No one can fuck like that. What planet are you from? My pussy feels like a rag."

Lee laughs. "Looks like you met your match, Bev. Are you saying uncle."

"I have to. I can hardly move. My legs are numb and my pussy is done for the week. Sarah, you have to be the luckiest woman on the planet."

"I am. He is my sweetie."

****************************

No one ever thought to inquire about birth control. They just assumed every one either had a vasectomy or had their tubes tied. Gary's sperm is swimming upstream looking for Liz and Bev's eggs. Over the next weekend Gary plants 12 more loads of sperm in Bev and Liz. They are knocked up.

******************************

Liz checks her calendar. Her period was due Wednesday. That was two days ago. She is as nervous as a whore in church. She calls Bev.

"Hey, girl. Guess what?"

"My period is late. Somehow I got knocked."

"No. But I'll get one today. I need to know for sure. I didn't think to ask, but I think Gary is fertile."

"I didn't either. When are you due?"

"You're probably knocked up too. We have two weekends worth of his cum in us. Plus, he came in our cervixes. I'll call Sarah and find out."

***********************

"Hello Sarah. I need to ask you something. My period is late. I need to know if Gary is fixed."

"Oh fuck is right. I suspect Bev is knocked up too. Lee and Eric had vasectomies and we thought Gary had one too."

"A mess is right. I can't have an abortion. It's murder. I'll get a test kit tomorrow and find out for sure."

"OK. I'll let you know for sure."

"Bye bye."

****************************

"Oh Gary, honey. Guess what."

"What, baby."

"You're going to be a daddy again. Maybe twice. Liz and Bev suspect they are pregnant."

"No shit? I thought they had their tubes tied."

"Nope. Lee and Eric had vasectomies. They must have thought you did too."

"We may lose our weekend fun after this."

They meet up the next weekend. Gary apologizes for his part in the mix up. They know it was just a big communication error. No one thought to ask. The next week Liz and Bev both test positive. They continue their weekend swapping. It's too late to do anything about it.

Continued.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers
12