Bareback Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost fearful to speak, not wanting to break the moments of intimacy, Ana asked, "Reece...may I...may I look at you."

"Beautiful" he whispered in her ear and his hands on her shoulders turned her to face him.

Before opening her eyes, Ana took a deep breath, and then felt hands holding her face and lips touching hers. She was not aware she lifted her hands to touch him until she felt the coarse hair across the top of his chest when his arms dropped down her back to pull her closer to him as the tender kisses continued. She did not see, although she felt, his hands on her breast and his wet mouth surrounding her aching nipples. She still had not opened her eyes when she felt him taking her down to the floor or when he entered her. She only felt him fill her and move over her. She was weeping and did not know why he was soothing her, nor did she understand why she felt so wonderful. She was lifting her hips to meet each of his thrusts and shaking with a climax that almost frightened her. His hot cum was pouring into her, sending her somewhere she had never been, and she did not care to leave the feeling of euphoria.

Ana did not want to open her eyes when Reece gathered her into his arms. She felt his arms hold her, his hands moving up and down her back, brushing her hair away from her face, and his lips touch hers. When she finally opened her eyes, she was curled into a small ball, and she was alone. Her red skirt was partially covering her and the clock in the bell tower was beginning to play music she remembered from church, but could not recall the name of the song.

** ** ** **

It had been several days since she woke in the bell tower room at the top of the courthouse. Reece had not called, he did not appear at the restaurant, and Ana had begun to think he was through with her. However, she knew better, the whole town buzzed with the newspaper's announcement of the spectacular cocktail party, the primary event for the first phase of construction for the country club. The central building was the first of many, which would turn the small town into a shopping destination for wealthy families looking for specialty shops that carried their choices of products, clothing, and furnishing needs.

Ana was surprised to hear a strange voice on the cell phone. "Miss Lancer, Reece Winters asked me to call you. I'm Reece's secretary, Hallie Benson. I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to meet you, but I understand that will be remedied in the next day or so."

"Yes, Hallie, what can I do for you?" Ana did not manage to keep all of the confusion out of her voice, but she hoped she at least sounded pleasant.

"Reece asked me to inform you that a car will pick you up at six o'clock this evening and that you are expected to spend the night. I believe he said you had planned to wear a black dress for the evening. He apologized but he asked me to request that you wear the red one instead."

"Yes, I can do that," Ana responded, planning to save her screams and personally deliver them to Reece the first time she got near enough to him to do so.

As if she stepped into a whirlwind, Ana was dressed, chauffeured, and surrounded by people. She made small talk with strangers who introduced themselves and congratulated her on her position as lead architect for the residential phase of construction. Howard Winters asked her to repeat her name more times than she cared to think about and Richland Winters stood with his arm around her until Reece appeared at her other side. People placed drinks in her hand and she held them until she found a place to put them down. Every time she sat down, a stranger came up to her and led her across the room or into a different room to introduce her to another stranger.

Strategically placed around the elegantly furnished rooms of the very large home, were easels with framed drawings of the country club, artist's drawings of the various different holes and hazards of the golf course, and her own award winning drawings of houses. Reece was never around to ask how he managed to get the university to loan the drawings to him for the displays.

Long after she was so tired she could no longer stand and be friendly, Reece found Ana sitting in a large chair in one corner of a room, her shoes on the floor and her legs tucked under her. She was leaning back with her eyes closed; pretending she could no longer hear the front door opening and closing as the last of the guests were ushered to their cars. When she opened her eyes, Reece was sitting on the arm of the chair softly brushing the back of his fingers across her cheek.

He leaned over and spoke quietly in her ear, "Can you walk upstairs to bed, or do you want me to carry you?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No."

Reece chuckled, "Come on, Sweetheart." He slipped one arm under her knees, the other behind her back, and picked her up. She woke up once when he was lowering the zipper on the back of her dress and again when he was pulling her stockings off. She rolled over when her head landed on a cool pillow. She snuggled into his warmth when Reece pulled her into his arms and told her to go back to sleep.

"Reece, umm-m-m, am I in your bed?"

"Yes, Sweetheart, go to sleep."

"Okay."

** ** ** **

"Reece! Reece! Oh my God, where's my clothes. It's four o'clock; you've got to take me home." Ana was sitting up in bed, shaking him, trying to get him to answer her.

Groggy, barely able to open his eyes, finally able to relax after the successful launch of his project, Reece emerged from a delicious dream. He lifted his shoulders, put his arms around Ana, and pulled her down on top of him. "Sleep, Ana, sleep. For the first night in a month, I know where you are and I want a whole night of sleep."

Ana squirmed, trying to get away from him as her knee brushed his erection. Reece gulped in a breath of air, hissing through his teeth.

"Ana, please. Have mercy."

Not aware she was contributing to his problem, or not aware what the problem was, Ana struggled until Reece rolled over on top of her, holding her down. He put his mouth on her, enjoying the slight salty taste of her neck. Ana put her hands on his face and lifted his head so she could make sure he understood what she was saying.

"Reece, I need to go home."

"No.I need you.I need to make love to you.I need my cock buried inside you so deep you can't think of anything but loving me back."

Before she could respond, Reece lowered his mouth to hers, and then he kissed her cheek, he kissed her eyes, he ran his tongue around the curl of her ear, and sucked her earlobe into his mouth. She rubbed herself against his thigh when his knee pushed between her legs, up tight against her. His erection was hard, lightly brushing against her as she moved and his balls rested against her thigh when she lifted her knee between his legs.

His mouth moved down her body until he could taste her breast. With a hand on each side of one breast, Reece applied pressure causing her nipple to rise to a peak. He moved his tongue from side to side, up and down, and sucked it into his mouth. Her nipple grew hard, and harder still and he would not let go of her. A line of saliva rolled down the side of her breast and seeped under his fingers, as he loved her.

She whimpered and shook from the intensity of feeling his hands and mouth on her. Ana whispered his name when Reece moved to the other breast, leaving one wet, hurting for a return of his attention. She lifted her shoulders, trying to push the other breast into his mouth, her hand on the back of his head, holding him to her.

Her hands moved down his back, feeling his shoulder blades and the indentation of his backbone. Her hands came up, along the ripple of his ribs and between their bodies, brushing through the dense hair on his chest until Ana found his small male nipples. Using the heel of her hand, she rubbed from side to side, threading through the course hair and up to run along the ridges of his collarbones. Her hands moved down his arms, feeling the tight muscles as he held himself above her, then came back up to rest on the roundness of his broad shoulders.

Reece lifted his head and looked down at Ana, watching her eyes as her hands dropped down to the bed when he moved between her legs and sat back. He leaned forward resting his hands at her waist, holding her, feeling a tremor in her body.

His voice was rough, "Tell me you want me, Ana. Say the words."

"Reece..." her voice shook, a faint whisper.

"Touch me, show me what you want. Tell me." Ana opened her mouth, but could not give him the words he wanted to hear. He braced his arms beside her and leaned forward, his breath soft on her lips, "Tell me you are here because you want this, not because I command it."

"Will you...can you," Ana swallowed hard, lifted her hands up to hold his face, raised her head to kiss him, and asked, "Reece, will you make love to me?"

"Oh God," he groaned as his head went back, his breathing deep and hard when she raised her hips as her hand moved down between their bodies to encircle his cock, holding him tight against her heat. "Easy baby, easy."

He moved his hips forward, sliding the head of his cock into her, resting a moment while the sensitivity of his cock head adjusted to the heat and wetness she offered. He wanted to hurry, yet he needed to wait for her to adjust to him. He remembered their afternoon in the park, how her internal muscles squeezed his knuckles together. He drew back and moved a little further into her, watching her face. She was watching him. She had never watched before. In the trees, he was kissing her, preventing her from screaming with her climax as she pulled him inside herself. In the bell tower, she closed her eyes as if she was involved only in what she was feeling.

When Ana lifted her hips, Reece moved a little deeper, sliding slowly into her, deeper, and then deeper still, until he was resting his full length in her, his balls gently resting against her. He had never been so deeply inside her before, fearful he might hurt her. Ana was breathing deeply, blowing her breath out, and then she squeezed. He felt her muscles tighten around him. He lowered his head and waited a moment, believing he could remain just where he was for an endless eternity, waitingfor her to tighten around him again. But he could not remain still, he had to move, explore her, he had to experience the feel of her inner velvet, stroking her with his full length as he moved out of her, drawing out until all that remained inside her was the head of his cock.

Ever so slowly, he was moving back into her, watching her breasts rise and fall as her breathing increased, and feeling the cushion of her softness when he was once again, fully embedded in her. He wanted to stop inside her, but he could not. His blood was surging through his body, fueled by the knowledge she wanted him, maybe even as desperately as he needed her.

"Oh...oh, yes," her voice drifted up to him, swirling around him as he moved in and out as slowly as he dared. Wanting this to last, needing to give her the pleasure of his body, he sought to experience that something in her he had never felt with another woman.

Beneath him, Ana's head rolled from side to side, or stopped when she took a deep breath, and then resumed with the intensity of her approaching climax.

"Reece...oh, Reece." There was wonder in her voice, tinged with a note of fear or surprise.

"Easy, baby, easy. Enjoy it Ana, let me love you." Then he could no longer talk. His mouth, hungry for another taste of her, could not form words.

Her hips moved up and down, asking him to go faster, as she shook, while her hands braced against his shoulders. Perspiration formed on his back, ran down the center of his chest, and glistened on her skin.

"So good...so good...oh...oh," and then the sounds from her were wordless, a deep groan as if she was sliding down into the pleasure of her orgasm. Her body shook, and her hips bounced beneath him.

Looking between their bodies, he saw the muscles of her stomach quiver. He heard the squishing sounds of his movements in and out of her. He watched his cock emerge, wet with her juices, and felt her heat when he pushed back into her. He slammed into her unwilling to end the feel of her and knowing it would not last as long as he wanted.

His mindless movements were those of an animal, without thought, unaware of the feeling a moment ago that his arms were burning with the strain of his efforts. His balls were tight, burning, hurting with the need to let go and still he moved above her. He growled as he pounded against her, going faster, and faster still, feeling her inner muscles throbbing around his cock.

Reece exploded, white flashes burst behind his eyelids while his head jerked back, again, and again. Hot cum roared from his balls, up his cock and blasted against her cervix when he slammed his hips against her. Holding himself inside her, his movements were no longer the evenly paced thrusts he could maintain earlier.

She shook beneath him again, a soft scream building, rising higher, her fingers digging into his flesh with the intensity of her second orgasm. He lowered his shoulders, holding her down, jerking against her, while her muscles milked him, took all he had to give, and left him trembling as badly as she was.

A moment of clarity caused Reece to roll to the side and gather Ana into his arms. A quiet calmness settled over them, similar to the bed covers Reece pulled up over Ana when he felt her shiver as her skin turned cool.

"Ana?"

"Hm-m?"

"Can we have at least four children? I did not like being an only child."

"Reece?"

"I know. We should get married, too. But I'd really like to have a large family."

"Okay, as soon as I finish school. I want to work, too. I really want to be an architect."

** ** ** **

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it. Leave your feedback, even if the comments are negative. I will respond if you will leave contact information. It is the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the best reason to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman