Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So um... what does my foot taste like?" she asks, trying to keep a straight face. My pants strain when those words come out of her mouth, and honestly the only thing that is slightly disappointing is that I do not know the answer... but honestly, the fact that I just watched another girl, Kelly of all girls, acquired that answer was still -stupidly- sexy.

"I like it to tell the truth." Kelly says with a very sexy grin. She even licks her lips a bit. I'm not sure if she is saying that just for my enjoyment, or she really did just discover her own foot fetish, but either way the effect was good. "Your feet are super soft...like... I don't know but I know my lips like kissing them. Licking your feet did feel a little sexier than I thought too... like, oh I don't know if I was to lick a guy's washboard abs I guess, defiantly a huge turn on!" She says excitedly. Amy blushes quite a bit at that description. And I notice both of the girls looking over at -my- abs and it causes me to think very hard for a second before I really notice something...

'When the heck did my shirt come off!' I think loudly! I can remember Kelly rubbing her toes all over my abs when she was giving me my first ever foot job... but... I look around. Sure enough, there it is laying under the table right where me and Kelly had been intertwined... I had been shirtless from the first time Kelly had arrived... no wonder she kept glancing at me, most likely wondering if I or Kelly had taken it off.. oh man... I must have taken it off in the heat of the moment or something. I blush very red at the two girls eyeing me up, but on reflex I flex as best I can, probably because I want to look good for the sapphire and emerald eyes that were scanning me over slowly. As I flex both of the girls react; Kelly smiles and bits her lip pointedly, Amy on the other hand lets her mouth open slightly and seems to notice when she does because she blushes and turns away. I feel very awkward because I am not even sure what I did... but Kelly suddenly seems to get another idea, she turns back to Amy.

"Can I see your other foot real fast?" she says, still grinning ear to ear. Amy recovers quickly, and seems to be interested to where this is going. She complies, lifting her left foot into her friends waiting hands. If I did not know any better, I would say Amy was ok with the idea of Kelly licking this foot too, but she is too shy to even speak right now. Kelly wiggles into a more comfortable squat. And looks down at Amy. She speaks in a calm and cool voice. "Ok... this time, I want you to close your eyes." She says, and Amy looks a bit shocked. Again before she can speak, she plows on ahead. "I know it's kind of weird... but I want you to imagine the guy that you like doing it this time ok?" she says confidently. And Amy blinks again, I am not sure but I could swear she glanced very quickly at me when she says that... Amy looks into Kelly's eyes again, and after a few more seconds of thinking she mutters an OK. Amy is still blushing very hard at this moment, but does not seem to be scared or anything, just unsure of how much she might be liking Kelly licking her feet. I myself am half tempted to put my hand in my pants if Kelly is going to lick her feet when Amy has her eyes shut... this whole night has kept me in an almost constant state of horny... I was going to explode soon here if I did not handle this. Kelly looks down at Amy, rubbing her soft feet with her fingers as she speaks.

"Ok, now shut your eyes, and don't you dare open them for anything you got me!" she says with a fake kind of threat. Amy giggles again, reassured and shuts her eyes, she even covers them with her hand, as if knowing Kelly might make her do it anyways. The moment Kelly is sure that Amy has her eyes completely shut, she turns to me... and the smile on her face is so full of mischief it trumps anything my sister has ever done... I am deeply worried as to what that face could mean, right up until Kelly holds up her hand, and beckons me over with one evil little finger.

My jaw drops. -That's what she's up too!- I shake my head furiously at her! She wants -me- to lick Amy's feet making Amy think its -her! - About a million things could go wrong with that, Kelly keeps nodding at me as I shake my head. This quickly turns into a silent fight with just facial expressions and hand gestures.

No way!~~Yes way!~~I'm not doing it!~~oh yes you are~~no way~~get over here~~I can't she will kill me!~~ not if she does not find out!~~no way!~~get over here NOW!

At the lasts silent mouthing Kelly points to the ground next to her and gives me such a look of demand... that I actually hesitate with my refusal... I stare at Amy's foot in Kelly's hand... Her soft pale skin looking very white next to the slight tan of Kelly's fingers... oh boy was this a bad idea... but I want to lick Amy's feet so badly, and I have for so long... This -is- my chance... but was it worth the freak out that is bound to follow?

I start thinking quickly, first of Erica, just when I thought she would flip out, instead she undid my pants and proceeded to do something that just about every guy we went to high school with would have paid her for. Then there was Kelly, when I though she was going to freak out on me, she unveils that she is some kind of foot mistress in the making, rocks my world with the honed skills of her feet and mouth, AND has been giving me a show to remember for the rest of my life for the past few minutes...I look at Amy's feet again, one of them laying lightly on the ground, and the other, getting a slow little massage from Kelly's loving fingers while I flip coin after coin in my head... 'This was so not me' I think...as I pull myself over to kneel right next to Kelly.

Kelly's eyes flash triumphant as I move quietly over. She is smiling at me like she is proud of me, proud that I was letting her seduce me like this, she was finally playing the dominatrix part she had been trying to pull off all night. The strangest part, is at this moment, as I position myself right up next to Kelly, so close that we are touching shoulders and hips. I keep looking at Kelly's face, even with her holding Amy's foot out for me...it's hard to look away from her as I think about the position we had been in just a few minutes ago... I smile at Kelly, and her eyes get a little rounder, confusion taking over her face...slowly followed by hard blushing and a rather cute little smile... I really wanted to have sex with Kelly right now...

"Oh my Gawd Kelly" *giggle*

I wake up from my little staring contest with Kelly and we both dart our eyes down to Amy. Somehow I had completely forgotten that Amy was laying -right- next to us! Amy still has her hand cupped over her eyes...My heart relaxes; she had not noticed? It seems not as she bites her lip for just a quick second. I glance at Kelly who is trying hard not to laugh, she keeps lightly dragging her fingers over Amy's sole. Amy smiles a little and giggles again. Her sweet little voice obviously being tickled.

"If you're going to do it again just do it! Stop tickling me!" she whispers lightly, I can see that she blushes little too. Kelly smiles even wider at the confirmation that Amy seems not to have noticed a thing...yet. She holds Amy's foot up just slightly and nudges me as if to say 'Go ahead!' and looks back down at Amy.

"Ok ok." She says quietly. "but try hard to remember what I said ok? You need to pretend that the guy you like has the hots for your feet, and you're doing this to rile him up, just like normal foreplay... If you let him do this, he is bound to let you do whatever you want to him. The only thing better to get him started would be for you to wildly suck him off but still, this one's a close second! And NO PEAKING!" Kelly says quickly, quietly but firmly. I was wide eyes that she had been so forward with her speech. She had said the last part so earnestly because Amy had blushed bright red and taken her hand off her eyes... she had even turned to where I had been sitting, my heart had panicked a bit, but at Kelly's words Amy jumps a bit, giggling some more and covering her eyes again. She must keep her eyes shut because she does not ask where I am, still thinking I am a little way off.

"Fine fine but like...really? Guys can get like that? I mean... it's just feet..." She says with a smirk. To my left, Kelly raises her eyebrows and smiles at me, knowing all too well what a cute and skilled pair of feet can do to the right guy. I blush, but I was starting to get used to Kelly and her antics a bit now, I even smile a bit back at her.

"oh you would be surprised, when a guy with a foot fetish is pampering and kissing your feet... honestly, you feel like a goddess or something." She locks eyes with me "especially if he knows what he's doing." She says knowingly... and by knowingly I mean incorrectly! I suddenly wonder what she would say if I told her she was the first girl whose feet I had played with. Kelly smiles wide at my facial expression then looks down to Amy. "Ok girl... here we go." She says, and I watch Amy clench her free hand a bit, ready for Kelly's lips again, I hopped she would not be disappointed, or notice too quickly that it was not Kelly's... but my lips that were going to kiss her foot. Kelly nods at me again, and moves her hands in a way that leaves most of Amy's foot excisable to my mouth.

I stair for the first time at Amy's sole, only a few inches from my face, her foot did not have any marks on it, always hiding inside Amy's shoes they did not get exposed to stepping on rocks or anything that Kelly's may have done when she left her flip-flops. Being this close I can tell that Amy's feet have an ever so slightly stronger smell then Kelly's, but for some reason I loved it. Knowing it was Amy and what I was about to do was bringing me to a straining full mast. Even in my slightly tight pants, I could tell that I would have quite an obvious tent right now. With Amy's hand covering her eyes, that did not matter right now, so I focused on the task at hand.

With Kelly holding it out for me, I lean forward and plant my lips firmly in the center of Amy's sole. It is softer then I could have guessed, delicate and gentle like the rest of Amy. My chin even makes contact as her soft skin presses lightly in with my kiss. My ears jump with my heart when I hear it, Amy very quietly moans as I kiss her. I might not have heard it if I had not moved closer...but I do hear it...and it just excites me more. As I start letting my lips roam around with my kisses getting slightly firmer as I go, I feel Amy's foot move slightly, ether trying to not get tickled, or like Kelly, enjoying the feeling more than she should. I feel Kelly moving next to me, her leg and shoulder restless, knowing she can't speak must be driving her nuts. I can't contain myself anymore, my tongue flashes out of my mouth and I start dragging in lovingly all over Amy's slightly wiggling sole. Whenever I get up near Amy's toes, I steal a glance down at her. Her chest is raising quickly again, and she is visibly shifting body slightly, and I watch in amazement as she slowly puts the tip of her finger in her mouth, possibly to stop herself from making any more awkward noises. At this point I feel Kelly move slightly.

Kelly lets go of Amy's foot with her right hand, and reaches down for my own. I feel her hand, it pulls mine up to replace where her own had been. My mind and crotch jump heatedly as I realize what she must be doing. She must want to play with herself again. I glance sideways at her and get a quite a shock, her face is nothing short of desperate! Her mouth is open and she is breathing heavily. It may not just be touching she needs, by the look of her she needed to cum as badly as I do right now, my swollen cock getting painful in my confined pants. I see Kelly's eyes dart downward; I swear this girl has to be a mind reader, but far from taking her time, I feel as Kelly pops open my pants and quickly darts her hand into my underwear! I jump quite a bit, my lips back to kissing Amy's feet, much more passionately now. I feel Kelly's hand wrap tightly around my shaft and all reason seems to go out the window. Lust fills my veins again and I can hear that both girls are breathing very heavily. I glance to Amy to see if she notices. For reasons known only to herself, Amy still has her hands cupped over her eyes. I continue to kiss her soft sole and pray that she keeps them closed... Kelly's hand begins to pump my shaft quickly up and down and my world begin to spin again. I really stop caring about much besides the dream I am begging not to end.

At some point, both my hands end up holding Amy's foot to my lips, I can hear Kelly breathing very heavily into my left ear... The blood pumping through my body is like a drug, forcing my body onward. Kelly's fingers slowly pull my shaft into the open, still stroking me lovingly, and I close my eyes... and trail my loving kisses up to Amy's toes. Without the slightest hesitation I take the first few of her loving digits into my eager mouth... I feel Amy cringe at the shock of the feeling, but I could swear I hear her moan in delight. Kelly moves next to me, getting closer to both me and Amy's body's. Someplace in the back of my mind I worry that she will bump into her, causing this wonderful feeling to stop...but that feeling is gone before I can even truly give credit to the fears. I hear Amy moan clearly this time as I start to drag my tongue in between her slightly wiggling toes. Kelly is pulling on me faster and faster, but it is too much, her calm pulling was bringing me closer to climax...the speed increase is slowing my blood flow just enough... I turn my eyes to Kelly as I open them, hoping to relay that I wanted her to slow down.

Her green eyes are looking down hungrily at my own pulsing package in her hand. I smile at the lust in her eyes... I must look the same... My eyes look down at her crotch, soaked with her juices, no doubt from her furious playing with her own body... her breasts are pressing firmly on my left arm, and she is kneeling with her legs around me, as if she plans to start grinding against my body any second... but I notice something that causes me to pause from my kissing of Amy's feet... Kelly's left hand is not currently thrust inside her own pants like I thought they would be... I vaguely search for her other hand... and my mind nearly shuts off when I find it!

Kelly's left hand is planted firmly between Amy's gently spread legs! I watch, hypnotized by the hand on my own member, and then to the one on Amy...as Kelly slowly and firmly presses her thumb along the very spot I can imagine Amy's lower lips to be! Despite the speed of Kelly's pumping being still faster than I would like, I feel a wetness drip from my tip. Kelly was giving me a furious hand job...AND was playing with Amy at the same time! I can barely focus on breathing as I turn my gaze slowly to look at Amy's face... I feel the burning feeling inside me coming to a boil when I see that her hand is gripping tightly to her own shirt instead of over her eyes. Said eyes lock on mine the second that my face comes to a rest, gazing deeply into those beautiful blue wells as we both struggle not cry out, me just holding back, and Amy biting hard on her lip. No more secrets it seems.

I feel my erection approaching it's last level of pleasure before cumming is going to be the only option... I keep looking deeply into Amy's eyes... ready for the release... when suddenly...the worst happens. I feel Kelly stop her pumping suddenly... and a feeling of desperate need comes over me... I had never simply stopped like this when I was doing it myself... and with everything going on... I was not even myself right now... I groan as she stops, and I hear Amy do the same. I can't believe it... I look over at Kelly, no doubt a begging in my eyes.

"Kelly... what.. why did you..." I manage, between deep breaths. Amy has placed her hand in her mouth and has her eyes closed, she presses her legs together, I can almost see the lust pouring from her body... She had been building up just like I had been... She is in need to the same release I do.. Why... why would she? "Kelly..." I look at her "Kelly why did you stop?" I manage finally. I lay back on the ground... my body giving way to the near exhaustion that I can now feel, the pleasure sapping from my body. And with it I feel parts of what I had just been doing... licking Amy's feet without her permission... but getting caught and having Amy still not saying for it all to stop... what was going through these two girl's minds right now? I look over at Amy quickly, we both lock eyes again, and also at the same time, look over at Kelly. Kelly, her eyes! Those eyes are so filled with glee I can't help but feel the creeping fear come back... what could she be planning now... both me and Amy were just at her fingertips... and she let us go... why? I get my answer right away.

"Looks like your both about to burst right now... But I can't do everything here." She smiles and looks between the two of us... I am shocked to see Amy still has her hand between her legs... I notice she is rubbing herself slowly... still refusing to let go of the feeling... Seeing that sends a wave of desire pulsing through my body. She is embarrassed by what she is doing... but can't seem to stop herself. Kelly giggles in a sexy evil kind of way... "What's wrong guys? You both have working hands too you know?" She says and I glance at Amy... she looks nervous, but desperate, I know what I want... but what about her? "Or..." we both look over at Kelly again. "well If Amy just crawls over a little bit... I bet you could both use your mouths for an even better finish..." She says letting her green eyes flash! My eyes flash back to Amy...her blue eyes are so full of craving... could she really be thinking of going for it... use our mouths? Like... Is Kelly saying we should both help each other at the same time? -In front of her! -But Amy is so innocent...she would never...My jaw drops. Amy spins her body around, getting to her knees, she is blushing so beautifully... was she really thinking of... She starts crawling toward me...

"Mac... I... I need it... Please..." she begs with her sweet voice my heart bleeds... wanting nothing more than to give her anything she wants. Kelly crawls like a stalking lioness behind Amy, her daft fingers lacing with Amy's waist, Amy glances at her hands, and upon noticing what she is doing... looks over at me, laying on my back... shirtless and fully at attention. I watch as Kelly whips Amy's belt off, and quickly opens the front of her pants. Amy blushes so brightly I want to look away to spare her the embarrassment... but I can't, I have fantasied about this for five long years. I get my first peak at Amy's underwear... Blue and soft looking, Kelly's fingers still laced in Amy's pants, pull firmly, sliding them down her legs and pulling them off as Amy continues to crawl toward my legs. As she gets over to me, her face stopping in front of my throbbing member. Her eyes are looking strait past it, right into my own. I am frozen. Kelly is also on her hands and knee's behind Amy, her own green eyes looking me over... a pair of predators closing in on a helpless prey. Amy's voice brings me back to her face... her breath on the skin of my shaft... "Please Mac... will you? will you.. um.. eat me?" she says... her face glowing red as she says something so dirty. I remember Kelly's taste from licking it off her feet... and thinking back I must have been mad not to want to try eating a girl out.. no answer has ever come easier. I nod, keeping my eyes locked on Amy, but I see Kelly move behind her at my nod... Amy moans slightly, and I see her panties come off into Kelly's greedy hands.