Bargaining for Award Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of plunging back inside her, which was a strong temptation given how she looked; instead I used a couple of fingers to tease her, fingering her dripping wet slit. She moaned again her hips already pushing back trying to get more.

"Fuck me, just fuck me." She urged me on softly. Which I was going to do just maybe not exactly in the way she had been imagining.

I slipped my fingers free glistening with her cream and used my other hand to spread her cheeks just showing of the tight puckered opening of her firm ass. I slid my fingers along her crevice and then slowly started teasing that opening stroking lightly and gradually increasing the pressure to loosen her up.

"Oh shit you've got to be kidding me, not that." She moaned breathlessly gaining a suddenly inkling as to what exactly I had in mind.

"Well Kate, given what you are getting from this, how bad you really are I think this is perfect. I bet this gorgeous tight rear of yours doesn't get enjoyed nearly enough. So were going to solve that today. I'm going to fuck that pert tight ass of yours and I suspect you'll love every minute of it." I retorted smiling as I probed and edged my way deeper inside her tight ass with first one finger and then a second.

She was as tight there as she was everywhere else. Something I couldn't wait to explore. I shuffled forward slipping my fingers out and just grasping my length. I was still glistening wet which helped as I guided the thick tip against that tightest of openings and just rubbed against it before I began to push holding her steady.

She bucked and moaned beneath me suddenly squirming as she felt me slowly invading her tight hole.

"Oh shit I can't believe your actually doing it. You're actually going to fuck me like that." Listening to her prim and proper voice only made it harder not to just do exactly that. Even more so as I watched her fingers reach back underneath to slowly rub her clit making herself groan.

"I can't remember the last time someone did this." She continued to moan clinging to the desk one handed now.

I edged forwards taking it slow just slowly stretching her out as first the head and then the shaft slowly sank inside her tight canal. I had to grit my teeth feeling her clench around me so tight my hands gripping those firm cheeks just spanking them a little a now between the odd squeeze losing myself in the experience.

I was as deep as I could manage hips pressed tightly against her cheeks the entire length of my cock buried inside the actress's tight perky rear. I held myself there savouring it for a moment realistic to know it didn't happen often and was unlikely to again. Then I began to move.

Slowly at first just edging my hips back and forth against her but the more I moved the more I couldn't resist thrusting a little, pulling further back before pushing back inside, slowly fucking that tight firm ass of hers properly now. If I was going to get caught or catch some flak for changing the lists at least I would do so with a bang.

Finally I ended up holding her hips tight and thrusting in and out of her. That tight puckered opening stretched wide by my cock filling it up. I watched as Kate continued to play with herself her fingers stroking her clit easing herself towards another blissful climax.

I was going the same way working that gorgeous tight ass, pounding it now stroke after stroke the sound of flesh hitting flesh, the moans of pleasure, and the sound of the desk quivering beneath our weight ringing out around the office.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I can't believe this. I can't believe you're actually fucking me like that. You're going to make me cum again." She panted. The sound of that soft prim voice driving me crazy with the profanities mixed in.

"Fuck Kate, I'm going to cum inside you like this, just fill that gorgeous tight ass of yours with my cum." I half moaned through gritted teeth hips bucking and slamming against her.

"Oh fuck me." I heard her moan rubbing hard and fast at her clit as I felt her tremble and then shake, her orgasm exploding out as she clung to the desk. That sensation, feeling her climax, feeling her tighten again around my cock pushed me over the edge.

I groaned thrusting deep the whole length of my cock buried deep inside her delicious rear as I began to cum to, spurting and exploding out, filling her with shot after shot of creamy fluid until we slumped down together over the desk panting.

For a while neither of us said anything until I finally dragged myself free and half fell back into my seat watching as Kate half propped herself up my eyes fixed on that tight opening seeing the hint of my cum oozing out. After that any phone call would be worth the hassle.

She blearily looked around and spotted her underwear. She reached down and picked them up before tossing them at me. "There something to remember this by during the call you have to make. There a favourite pair to so I might have to come back and get them." She teased a slight smile on her lips.

"You know what Kate, I'm sure we could reach an arrangement." I added dryly enjoying the thought of her walking away with nothing on under that skirt and leaking out my cum. "Anytime just come by, now if you didn't mind I've got a bitch of a call to make."

*****

A/N: Hope you enjoy as ever. Always open to feedback and possibly suggestions if there is anyone you want to see. Just drop me a message.

12