Barge Boy Captured

Story Info
Bandit women tie him up, and familiar faces meet.
3k words
3.98
33.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers

It was a good life, working on a river barge. Evgeny leaned on his broom and gazed at the scenery ambling by. This was the beautiful country, away from the sweltering rainforests where the captain purchased spices and tea, but warmer than the frosted tundra kingdoms where she sold them. Here, bushes grew to the size of trees, and vines and flowers decorated everything. The fading late-afternoon sun painted everything a vivacious orange, throwing long, artful shadows on the mossy rocks and tall grasses beyond the river.

Footsteps padded on the deck behind him, and Evgeny set himself back to work, never one to appear idle.

He felt a sting on his right butt cheek. With a gasp, he whirled around. It was not the captain behind him, as he had thought, but his crewmate, Nadali. The stocky woman wore a lascivious smile under her thick carpet of blond hair, and her eyes stared lazily, invulnerably at him.

With an open palm, Evgeny shoved her away. "Don't!" he snapped. "If I had any sense, I'd shove you overboard for that."

"But you don't," said Nadali. "You're made to be abused, do you know that, Evgeny?"

Under her commandingly calm gaze, Evgeny felt the dangerous instinct to submit. With an angry rush, he threw down his broom and put up his fists. "Go ahead and try!"

Nadali let out an infuriating chuckle. "You're so cute when you're scared." Turning her back on him, she moseyed back into the cabin. Evgeny's eyes followed her all the way into the cabin.

With a huff, he took back his broom and kept sweeping. Nadali, he mused, would not hesitate to mount him and rape him if she ever got the chance. She reminded him of a girl Evgeny had once known. When he closed his eyes, he could still picture Rima, as clearly as through a mirror, demanding that they 'grow closer.' That was always her euphemism. It would forever embarrass him that he'd become a barge-man purely to escape her dangerous temper.

With a little start, he realized that he had stopped sweeping, and once again he set himself to it.

When he finished sweeping, the sun had begun to set. Hanging up his broom, he sat on a wooden crate and admired the view, eating from a sack of dried mango chips he had bought for himself in the hot regions. He could have gone into the cabin, he knew, and dined with everyone else, but today the mood struck him to be alone.

He heard a deck plank behind him creak. The captain never approached without announcing herself, and the male crew members were never awake this late. That creak could mean only one person. "Nadia," said Evgeny, "I can hear you. If you think-"

He did not finish his sentence. A hand clapped over his mouth, and a sudden force shoved him forward. He rolled onto the deck with some frightfully strong weight clamped onto him. Hands he could not see gripped his limbs, and soon he was pinned irresistibly to the deck, face down.

He looked up. Hard leather shoes stepped imperiously in front of him, not making a sound—but tracking mud onto his freshly swept deck!—and other feet scrambled furtively over the planks.

With a considerable effort, Evgeny looked up farther, and saw that the hard leather shoes belonged to a thin but strong-looking woman, her hair tied into a bundle behind her, her dark skin blending into the dark, cloudy sky. All he could make out clearly were her confident eyes and her impossibly bright red lips, bent into a sinister smile.

"Good catch, Shadi," the woman murmured, in a smooth, sharp accent. "Keep going, girls. It seems he was the only sentry. We have run of the place."

Evgeny tried to look around, but the hand over his mouth would not let him.

"Chief," said a lighter-skinned woman, stepping carefully up to her. "Can we keep this one?"

These were some ambitious thieves, Evgeny reflected, if they thought they could steal the entire barge.

The chief looked down at Evgeny, and in one heart-stopping moment he realized that they were talking about him.

"I offer you a deal," the chief said, kneeling in front of him. "Shadi will let you have your mouth back. But if you make any sound, my crew and I are leaving, and we're taking you with us. Am I clear?"

He did his best to nod.

"Good. Shadi, let go his mouth."

"What if I spank him?" asked a scratchy, feminine voice behind him. "If he makes enough noise, can we keep him?"

The chief gave her a knowing smile. "If you make him squeal, we're tying you up and leaving you to replace him. Now stand him up."

Shadi let go of his head, and as she stood him up, Evgeny looked back. To his amazement, he had been restrained by only one woman, and not a very strong-looking one at that. But now that the bandits had him surrounded, he did not dare move against her.

Behind the chief, one of the thieves stopped mid-stride and gaped at Evgeny. When Evgeny made her out, his jaw fell open, and he broke his promise to be silent.

"Rima!" he gasped.

Rima stepped up to Evgeny, fascination creasing her face. Her fingertips dabbed at his cheeks, then his mouth, as if she suspected he was some kind of illusion. A deep grin of understanding bloomed on her thin face. "Chief?" she said. "Do you know who this is? We've just found my boyfriend."

Rima had changed. Only a few years ago, her long hair and simple, modest peasant tunic had perfectly concealed the fierce passions inside her. Now they were written all over her. A threadbare shirt and tights hugged her body, fraying at every edge, and her hair barely came down to her prominent jaw. Her smile, too, seemed ragged somehow, and in a moment Evgeny recognized it—she was missing a tooth. In such a state, anyone else would have seemed broken, but Rima looked more whole than ever, as if the clean, pretty peasant girl had been nothing but an act all along. Rima herself showed no shame. Her grin only deepened as she saw Evgeny's reaction.

The chief looked probingly between Rima and Evgeny. "I thought he'd be smaller."

Evgeny, already smaller than the average man, ignored the insult.

"Can I do it, Chief?" Rima looked at her leader with eyes gleaming with excitement. "He needs to be popped."

The chief glanced at the cabin. With a silent gesture, she sent two women to guard the door, and Evgeny's hopes of rescue dimmed. Now, even if the rest of the crew became privy to his predicament, they would be too late to save him.

"Alright, Rima, it's your gift," said the chief, backing away from Evgeny. "Shadi, lash him up to that post."

Shadi pulled on his shoulders, and he did not resist. Wood thumped into his back, and the corners of the square-edged post bit painfully into his upper arms. He prepared for his legs to be lashed to the wood with them, but Shadi left those alone.

As Shadi restrained him, Evgeny did not fail to notice that other women had stopped looting and had gathered around him. Even in good circumstances, female attention had never made him feel comfortable, and now it took a concerted effort to stop himself from trembling.

Rima, on the other hand, had no trouble ignoring them as she pressed herself against Evgeny. Her breath broke against his face, and the warmth of her body reached through their clothes.

"Hey," one of the bandits piped up. "Let us have a turn."

As her response, Rima turned and drew a knife. It was a simple, deadly wedge of metal, the only clean thing about her. After a grim pause, she turned back to Evgeny and brought the knife up to his chest. The cutting edge faced her, not him, but still his breathing stopped.

It's one thing, Evgeny knew, for a woman to have power of life and death over someone. Rima had probably had that back when they knew each other up north. But it's another thing entirely for her to hold all that terrible power in the palm of one hand.

"Before I take your clothes away," said Rima, putting a hand on his shoulder, "I want to ask you something. One, simple question."

Evgeny did not take his eyes off the knife.

"Oh, Spears and Stars, don't be a coward! I'm not going to cut you." She sheathed the knife. "There. Now what I want to know is, why? Why did you leave me?"

For a moment, Evgeny expected her to answer her own question, but she only stared at him with an odd glint in her eye. When Evgeny recognized it, he did not want to believe it; it was pain. After all this time, she still had not accepted losing him.

Evgeny chose his words carefully. "It was for my safety."

"Lies. You let everyone bully you, and you didn't lift a finger against them. I saw you say 'sorry' to the fishmonger just because he said you drive a hard bargain."

Evgeny looked down, his mind scrambling. She wasn't wrong.

Rima redrew the knife, but this time, she did not show it off. Businesslike, she slipped it under the bottom of Evgeny's shirt, her knuckles uncomfortably close to his penis, and worked the knife back and forth. "The thing about you," she said, "is that when someone bullies you, you just stop in your tracks. When I realized I could get anything I wanted from you, I went mad over you. There's nothing more precious than a man who's all yours." The knife reached his collar, and she stopped her sawing. "So I'll ask you again. Why did you leave me?"

"I... I don't know."

"I loved you, Evgeny. You were the most loyal man I'd ever met."

"I know you loved me," Evgeny blurted out. "And that mattered to me, it really did. Ah!" He cried out as Rima snapped his collar with a quick jerk of her knife, and his shirt fell open.

With one finger, Rima nudged aside his shirt, revealing more of his tight, sweating chest, a few finger-widths at a time. She purred her approval. "There's a reason I couldn't have this," she said, poking a finger at his hard, flat pectoral muscles. "And it isn't because I pushed you around. What was it?"

With the knife gone, Evgeny's fear began to evaporate. His memory became clear again. He remembered those strange, heady days when he searched for work on the docks, drunk on the freedom he was about to feel. "I got sick of fearing you," he said, with a physical effort. "I didn't want the rest of my life to feel like that."

"Oh, please," Her fingers played at the hem of his trousers. "If that were true, you would have resisted me. That way, you wouldn't have had to uproot your entire life. So what was it? What did you want more than you wanted to see what was under these clothes?" She tugged at the shirt on her own small, tough body. Her eyebrows perked up, and Evgeny saw another glimpse of that strange vulnerability as she watched his reaction.

He felt that same damnable urge to tell her what she wanted to hear. Part of him wanted to lie that he was sorry and that he would do anything to make it up to her. Summoning all of his defiance, he sucked in a deep breath. "I left because it was easy. It was easier just to vanish than to tell you the truth to your face." A cold, trembling rush ran down his spine as he spoke, and his muscles all went stiff. But his voice kept firm and smooth. He wouldn't be weak in front of her—not this time. "If I could do it over again, I would have been honest with you. I would have stood up to you."

Rima did not fly into a rage. At first, she barely even reacted. Instead, she picked at his trousers, finding the knot that kept it secured. "Huh. You grew a backbone, Evgeny. You really are free of me." She pulled the knot loose, and his trousers slumped to the floor. His cock hung straight out, hard and ready for her. The foreskin had obediently rolled back, letting her see the sensitive flesh glistening beneath. "But first," she said, "I want to feel you inside me. Just once."

Her fingers wrapped tightly around his shaft, and she bit her lip, savoring the warmth under her fingers. But when she released him, disappointment crossed her face. "You need to be shaved."

To Evgeny's horror, that tiny, terrible knife came out again, and its blade came perilously close to his skin as Rima made careful little strokes, each one sending a few lengths of pubic hair drifting off in the wind. When she finished, nothing stood between her and his bare, straight cock. She grabbed him with her off-hand and pumped him back to erection.

She brought her lips up to his ear. "Tell me, Evgeny, and tell the truth. Are you still a virgin?"

Evgeny saw no reason to lie. "Yes."

"Ooh." Her breath sizzled with arousal. "I can't believe the gods let me do this."

One quick motion slid off her tights, baring her hungry womanhood. Reaching down, she worked her slit with her fingers, but already she dripped with desire. Letting out a husky laugh, she grabbed a fistful of his cut-open shirt in each hand.

"Rima!" cut in the chief. "Not too much noise."

Rima grinned. "That won't be a problem." She forced her lips onto Evgeny's, and her wet, hungry mouth moaned and pulled as if she wanted to eat him from the inside. While she had him trapped under her kiss, she hiked up her hips and mounted him.

Energy surged down his shaft, and pleasure engulfed him. She rocked her hips over his penis, and every little movement flooded his helpless body with sensation. She moaned into his mouth, her whole body gyrating with her hips, pushing hard against his. Their lips parted, and he had a heartbeat to gasp for air before she pinned him under another kiss.

He no longer had to see her hunger. He could feel it. Her vicious desire coursed into his body through her deadly grip on his shirt, her ecstatic bucking and her savage kiss. Every part of him was overwhelmed.

The pull on his shirt abated a little, and Rima's right hand came down to her sex. Just a few hard strokes, and Evgeny felt a shock ripple through her. Her moaning turned into a squeal, and he could feel her sex erupt. Hot juice spattered onto him, and her rhythm halted, then slowed.

Again, she freed his mouth, and she aimed a carnivorous grin straight into his eyes. "How's it feel?" she breathed. "Getting fucked in front of a dozen women? How do you like being deflowered?"

He could only pant, desperately trying to force fresh air into his lungs. Her lips came back, and she kept riding him. But now, her pace was different. She moved with a finesse she hadn't had before, and her breathing was slower. But if anything, her clenched fists pulled on him even harder. He forced himself to stay strong, trying to keep his body firm while she used him everywhere at once. Then, to his horror, he felt his own orgasm building. He tried to prevent it, not wanting to let Rima steal his seed. But there was no stopping her.

Rima's voice rose. Her grip rocked with spasms again, her hips jerked, and she burst just as Evgeny's body betrayed him and released, and he flooded into her. For three or four more strokes, she slowed herself, then finally stopped. She let go his mouth, and with a careful step back, she released his cock.

Evgeny drooped. His heart pounded, blood surged in his head, and even his hips were sore. It took a few heartbeats before his strength came back to him. He looked up to see Rima pulling her tights back up, her face colored with bliss.

"You're a wild ride, Evgeny." Grabbing his chin, she kissed him one more time, a quick peck that he barely felt. "Goodbye. Forever this time."

Evgeny felt an unpleasant realization. "You're... you're just going to leave me like this?"

"He's right," the chief came in. "We can't have him calling us out as we go." Before anyone could object, she shoved a thick, harsh rope into Evgeny's mouth, pulling it tight against his jaw and tying it to the post behind him. "There—that's better." She turned to her women. "Show's over, girls, now let's go! We've pushed our luck enough."

Already, the women were finished looting the barge. Evgeny watched despairingly as they leapt nimbly off the barge, into the night.

Just like that, he was alone. He made one last, straining effort against Rima's ropes, then gave up on it. He could do nothing but stand there, muted by the gag, half-stripped and with his cock drooping out, fucked and flaccid.

The was no getting out until someone found him and freed him. But if that someone was Nadali, she would surely have him for a snack first.

Evgeny looked out at the black horizon under the blue sky. It was just like Rima to leave him this way. And if he knew her at all, he knew that she had meant her last words to him. Her goodbye truly was forever.

Evgeny sighed, hoping he could be untied soon. He had indeed become his own man since leaving Rima. He had discovered freedom. But for a few short minutes, Rima had taken that freedom away.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers