Baring It All Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam learns her fate as the strange woman takes charge.
3.7k words
4.39
22.9k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was scared. Driving out of the park, I was completely at loss. Was this girl going to exact some kind of blackmail or extortion against me? She seemed to know an awful lot about me, the full extent of her knowledge still not clear.

"Can you please tell me what you want?" I begged, a tremor in my voice.

"We're going to have some fun, at least to start. Of course, your idea of fun may differ from mine." The girl snarled from directly behind me.

In the rearview mirror, I could see that she still held the taser in her hand, and I had no doubt whatsoever that she would use it, should I not follow her instructions to the letter.

"Take this road to the end and hang a right." She demanded.

At least I knew that we were not heading back to my place. Having this woman in my home stirred all sorts of unpleasant thoughts. Boulder was to the left, so we must be heading up into the mountains.

About forty-five minutes later, I found that my suspicions were spot on. We were winding our way up a one-lane dirt road, and I began to have a sinking feeling in my gut. What on earth could this girl want with me? There was really nothing special about me. I wasn't rich, that's for sure. If it was money she was after she would be sadly disappointed.

"Pull in here." She pointed up a drive, that climbed higher onto a hill above the road. The driveway ended at a fairly normal-looking house, set into the pines at the foot of a mountain. Nothing special at all. "Get out."

I did as she asked, but was now even more frightened than I had been when she basically kidnapped me. "What do you..."

"Strip!" She spat, throwing a milk crate at my feet.

I assumed she meant for me to deposit my clothes in the crate, so I did as she asked, finally tossing my flip-flops in on top over everything else.

"Good. At least you can follow orders." She mused. She grabbed a can from her porch and wet my clothes with it. I only realized what it was when she tossed a match in, igniting every stitch of clothes I had with me.

As much as I knew I should be horrified, I couldn't help but be aroused. This was the ultimate in clothing separation; simply not having any, period.

We both watched as my clothing disintegrated into white flakes of ash, and it did not go unnoticed by her how excited I was by the sight.

"You do like being naked, huh?" She chortled, pointing at the drool spreading down the inside of my thighs. "Well, you may actually enjoy what I have planned for you, girly." She mused. "Inside."

And as if nothing could be more normal, she paraded me into her house, naked. I waited for the inevitable siblings or parents to come creeping out of the woodwork after I had entered, but nothing so ominous happened. Apparently, it was just her and me.

She looked at me for a moment, as if contemplating her next move. Maybe this wasn't as well thought out as I had thought. Maybe she was winging this, making it up as she went along. That thought gave me some hope that this wasn't some sort of premeditated act.

"Get in the kitchen." She demanded, pushing me back into the house. "Lay down on the floor you little slut." She accused. It had been the first time she had been rude to me, not that I didn't deserve the title. She had watched me fuck two guys I didn't even know. I guess that made me a slut in just about anyone's book. "Roll over on your belly." The floor wasn't dirty, per se, but it wasn't clean either. I did as she asked.

I felt my arms being pulled behind me and the unmistakable click of handcuffs being applied to my wrists. Was I supposed to fight now? Resist? For whatever reason, I actually enjoyed the restriction.

"Y'all ain't gonna fight me, are you?" She asked, amazed might be the best word and for the first time letting go of proper English for a mountain tongue I was all too familiar with. "Y'all might be a kinky thing, and think this is all gonna be fun, but lemme tell ya, you ain't gonna hold a candle to me, and my idea of fun, girly girl."

So, this was all about having her way with me after all. This was nothing to do with money, and everything to do with sex. I had never had a lesbian encounter in my life but wasn't repulsed by the idea. This girl wasn't pretty by any means, but she wasn't ugly either. Plain might best describe her, and if sex was on the menu, then I supposed it would be okay. Something deep inside told me that there was a lot more to this than a simple exchange of body fluids.

I was then pulled manually to the wall where she handcuffed my ankles to a radiator. This I thought, was the first really aggressive physical thing she had done. The floor pulled against my skin, especially my breasts, as I was dragged. I almost complained, but what good would it have done.

"Y'all just stay put for a little while. I gotta take care of a few things." She disappeared, and I swore I heard my car start. It had a peculiar whining sound when the engine turned over, so there was no mistaking it. She was driving my car.

I thought I would be alone for a while, but within an hour or so, she had returned.

"I might be in the sticks here, but your car was dead give-away. I had to take care of that." She said clearly.

"What did you do with it?" I think it was the first time she had let me get an entire question in, without cutting me off.

"It's alright, silly girl. Just outta sight, is all." She assured me. "Your keys are put away, safe, so never you mind trying to leave."

She undid the handcuffs, and let me sit on the floor of the kitchen. My front was covered in some greasy dirt, which stood out especially on my creamy breasts. She frowned.

"Looks like I'm not that good a housekeeper. Y'all are gonna get used to being dirty, anyway. Can't see wasting good well water on cleaning you up." She wrinkled her nose. "Y'all are a stinky little thing though, aren't ya?"

Her humiliating treatment had actually raised something within me that I didn't know existed. I was aroused, and although I should have been frightened, it was tempered sufficiently by my streaming pussy.

More times than not, much of my behavior in my adult life had been ruled by the petulant little nub between my legs. It overruled any cognitive reasoning that may have had me behave better. The fact that I was hypersexual never had been more apparent than in that moment.

"Yes, I am," I said, shamefully. My admission only served to humiliate myself further, and that, in turn, made me even more excited.

"Well, I can live with it, if'n y'all can." She said, again wrinkling her nose. "Good thing your shaved, n'all. I like that." She reached down and stroked her finger between my folds, causing me to shudder slightly. She smiled as she brought her fingers to her nose. "Ooh, that's pungent, ain't it." She said, quickly placing the same fingers under my nose. All I could do was nod. "We're gonna have some fun with that, girly."

I tried to imagine what she could possibly mean, but stopped myself as all sorts of weird and crazy ideas filtered through my mind.

"Sit up here at the table, while I go over a few things. Your life is going to get a bit more complicated, Samantha, or do you like Sam?" She asked, courteously.

"Sam is fine." I agreed, taking a seat across from her at the small dinette table that graced one corner of the rather spartan kitchen.

"Alright, Sam." She reached behind her and grabbed a stapled stack of papers that must have been thirty pages thick. "Y'all take a look through that." She sat back, a smug look on her face.

To say I was in shock would have been an understatement. What was laid out before me was a packet containing every possible piece of personal information I could think of. It was all there, my employer, my employee number, the boss's name, and her superior as well. Included were my parent's names, my sister, her husband, and every imaginable financial document I could imagine on all of them. The information on me was staggering, right down to bank account numbers, pins, and passwords to almost every erotic site I had ever visited.

I didn't even finish reading the entire thing. I closed it silently, and looked over at her without saying a word.

"Now, you understand just what's at stake here." The young woman insisted, removing the shocking document from my site, and placing it behind her. "That's just one copy, Sam." She sniped. "There's six more, all printed to different addresses, and all in the possession of people with far fewer scruples than me, darlin'."

"What do you want?" I asked, meekly.

"Whaddya think I want, Samantha?" She said, with an evil twist in her smile. "I want you, Sam. Unconditional and complete surrender to me as my personal property." She said, as if nothing could be more normal.

"You mean like your slave?" I asked, haltingly.

"Yep. The only thing is, I won't be holding you captive, or anything. Y'all are gonna do it willingly." The woman boasted.

"So, if I don't do this, you're going to use that information?"

"Not just yours, honey. Your whole family will pay for your disobedience." She bounced her finger on the table in front of me. "When I say jump, the only thing I wanna hear, is how high."

"What about all those other copies?" I asked, nervously.

"I'm glad you asked." She reached behind her again, placing a single sheet of paper on the table, one that looked a whole lot like a legal contract. "I'll let you read it, n'all, but you're gonna sign it." She shrugged.

I looked down at the ominous document, and it looked incredibly real, not fanciful or over-reaching. An actual legal contract.

Contract of Employment under: ____________________________

I, _____________________, on this day __/__/__, sign this contract of employment in full understanding of the responsibilities and consequences therein. Compensation for said employment will not be monitory in nature, but rather a mutually agreed-upon exchange of services.

These services provided by the employee, will include but are not limited to:

1. Cleaning and janitorial work.

2. Yard and gardening work.

3. Modeling and photography, circumstances to be determined by the employer.

4. Personal companion and assistant

5. Miscellaneous tasks that fall under the above headings.

Uniforms will be provided by the employer, and will be determined for each job that the employee will be responsible for performing. There will be no circumstance where the employee is out of uniform while working.

Appearance and grooming will be at the discretion of the employer. At no time will the employee violate these standards.

Failure to adhere to any of the agreed-upon contractual obligations will be cause for immediate dismissal and result in the release of any pertinent information that was gathered to determine employability.

Employee may at any time, terminate their own employment, but with the understanding that it will result in the release of any pertinent information that was gathered to determine employability.

I willingly and competently sign this contract without coercion or duress,

X_______________________________________ Samantha C. Adams

I looked up from the page, directly into the eyes of her captor, "Without coercion or duress," She queried?

"Yep. I'm not makin' you sign anything, darlin', that's all up to you." She said.

It all seemed so benign on paper, and yet I could read between the lines. What seemed like a perfectly normal contract of employment was, in actuality a contract for indentured servitude. Still, I saw no real way out of the jam I was in. My hand shaking, I signed my life away.

"There you go Sam, now wasn't that easy?" She bolstered, chocking me on the shoulder. "Now, you belong to me."

"What about all those other copies?" I asked, concerned not so much for me, but my family.

"Oh, well, that was a bit of a fib. There ain't nothin' but this 'un." She grinned.

I was both horribly annoyed, and incredibly relieved. Annoyed because up until now, I had believed everything the young woman had said, relieved because there would be no release of information. Of course, if I violated any of the rules set out before me, that would all change.

"Come on." The woman indicated a hallway that led deeper into the house. I wondered just what was in store for me, but I wouldn't have to wait long to find out. "In here." The woman stood in a small bathroom.

I walked in, hesitantly. We stood toe to toe, before the woman turned me around and had me sit on the closed toilet. Pushing a large trash can with her toe so it was between my legs, she pointed down. "Now you just stick your head in there, girly, and don't lift up 'til I say so."

I looked into the empty can and did as the woman asked, hating the fact that my long blonde hair hung against the bottom of the dirty can. Then came a sensation and sound that almost made me sick.

"Y'all ain't gonna have time for all this. Might as well get it over with, girly." The woman reasoned as she methodically scissored away Sam's golden locks.

"No, please, not my hair. Please, no!" It had been the first time I had resisted, and it wasn't a surprise to the woman.

"Figured y'all might hate this part. You got pretty hair, well...had pretty hair." She chortled. "It'll all be over in a minute, just keep it together for me, darlin'." The woman stepped up the pace, closing the scissor blades close to my scalp, mercilessly removing my former crowning glory. She must have heard me weeping into the trash can, perhaps something she expected. "That'll do fer now. Y'all can sit up now, honey."

"Why'd you have to do that. I loved my hair." I sobbed.

"A bit too much, I think. Y'all don't look that bad. If'n you want, I can straighten it up with the clippers." She offered. She helped me to my feet, moving me to see myself in the small medicine cabinet mirror.

I ran my hands over the roughly hewn stubble that remained on my head. I could see that it was right to the skin in some places and much longer in others. I looked over at her, what..., employer...Mistress, more like, then back at the disaster that was my hair.

"Lemme get the clippers." The woman insisted, leaving me to sulk in the mirror. A few seconds later the woman stepped back through the door, electric clippers in hand. "These were my Dadda's," She shared, "Glad they're gettin' a little use." She looked up at me, unable to look away from my hideous reflection. "Come on, sit down."

I did as she asked, not resisting when the woman stuck my head back into the trash can. The cutting of my hair had taken the wind out my sails, and I was left flat. I jumped as the clippers clunked to life, but sat stock still as they slowly peeled away any remaining evidence of my blonde hair. I let the woman move my head around forcefully, as she ran the evil machine this way and that.

When at last the clippers fell silent, I was left staring down at my hair that rested, dead, at the bottom of the can. I could feel the coolness on my scalp as I sat up and tried to prepare myself for what would be a shock. I stood and moved to the mirror once again, the woman smiling at the result of her labors.

I was bald, of that there was no doubt. Any hair that had been holding onto my scalp had been clippered to the skin. What did surprise me, was the fact that I actually liked the look. Of course, I had loved my long blonde hair, but this look was kind of exciting to me, and I could feel myself getting moist again.

"Y'all look hot, bald, 'n from what I'm smellin', I'm thinkin' you like it too." She slipped her finger through my pussy again, enjoying my strong musty scent. "Come on, and bring that can with ya."

I followed her through the house, carrying the trashcan that was chock full of my hair. I never realized just how much hair I used to have until I saw it detached from my head. We went out the front door, and for a moment, I actually thought about bolting for the woods. Then again, no matter how I left, be it shamefully not following the rules or escaping, the result would be the same; complete ruination of me and my family. The woman knew this, because she paid me no more mind than a loyal pet.

"Set it over there, girly." She indicated a spot next to the crate that now contained nothing but ash. "Pour some of this on that hair." The woman directed. Whatever accelerant the woman had used on her clothes, I was now pouring over my hair. Handing me the matches, she nodded at the can. "Go on."

I was in disbelief, finding it hard to fathom that I was about to set fire to my own hair. The glorious blonde tresses that I had been so proud of for so long, flashed into an orange flame as I threw the freshly struck match into them. Part of me was horribly sad, but another was reveling in their destruction. In no time at all, my willowy locks had been reduced to a smoldering mass that reeked of Sulphur.

When we went back inside, I felt a mix of trepidation and excitement, very much akin to how I felt when I left my clothes for one of my naked romps. I knew that this was one romp from which I might never return, but for the moment, my head was not in control.

The woman, who I learned I was to address as 'Mistress', shocking, I thought, was quick to take advantage of her new property. In less than four hours, I had gone from a luscious blonde morsel that any guy would lust over, to a bald slave, stripped naked and in service to another woman. Never in a million years could I have imagined this happening to me.

"Come on, Sam, show me what you can do with this." My Mistress had stripped her shorts off and sat spread open on the sofa, her pubis as hairless as mine. As I crawled to her on all fours as ordered, I could smell the pussy long before I was on top of it. Unlike my strong but clean scent of arousal, my Mistress's pussy smelled a little of urine and was obviously unwashed.

I wrinkled my nose a little as I bent to taste the moist folds. "Y'all think this smells bad, girly... ha, y'all just wait to see how you smell when it's been a week since your pussy's seen a drop of water."

Obediently, I licked and sucked on the delicate folds and swollen nub of my Mistress. It wasn't long before I was hearing the delightful sounds of my Mistress coming on my tongue. After she had come several times, I was pushed away by a hand against my bald head.

"That was good, Sam, real good. I can see us havin' all sorts of fun." She ran a hand over my stubbled head, in appreciation. "We're gonna keep you shaved like this, I think. I was thinking I might let you grow a little out, you know, but seein' you like that, I want you bald from now on, Sam."

Not knowing what else to say, I simply mewled. "Thank you, Mistress." Falling so my face was buried at my Mistress's feet.

For the next few days, my service became more and more intense. Not only was I a sex slave to my Mistress, something I was beginning to enjoy, but I was cleaning and gardening until I nearly dropped. Of course, all this was done in the nude, and by the time Friday had rolled around, I was truly a filthy little slut. True to her word, Mistress had not allowed me to wash.

Also true, and as my Mistress had foretold, my own pussy smelled far worse than hers, especially when I was aroused, which was almost all the time. My copious juices had dried to the inside of my thighs, and was the only place where my skin could be seen not covered in some sort of dirt.

I sat against a tree, legs spread shamelessly, my fingers slowly stroking my clit. I didn't know what to make of my feelings, but I was so enthralled by what I had become that any thought of escape had been completely eradicated.

"Gracious, Sam. I can't even let y'all, in the house anymore." Mistress sighed, admiring the disgusting creature she had created in so short a time.

"I don't deserve to come inside, Mistress. I'm such a stinky pig now." I admitted, my hand suddenly moving faster between my legs with the notion.

12