Barn Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
We meet the other member of the family.
1.5k words
4.14
60.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim led us into the kitchen. The girls were nowhere to be seen. Todd and I couldn't really believe what we had just seen, but there really wasn't much we could do about it either. That dude had to have been bigger than both of us combined, and his cock was ridiculous. I had to stop him before he tried to use it on Jenny or Stacy. Just thinking about that thing plowing through them made me shudder. As we entered the kitchen, we could see the back of a girl behind the kitchen counter. She was wearing a white tank top and had braided blonde hair. She appeared to be doing some cooking.

"Louanne," Jim said. "Are you almost done with them eggs yet?"

"Of course, Pa," she said. She turned around. The first thing we noticed, before anything else, was that her breasts were immense. They had to have been g cups, or h cups, or something massive. Her skin was tan, and her tank top left little mystery of how deep her cleavage went. She was thick for sure, but even still, he body was incredible, and not a whole lot of fat going on there. Unsurprisingly, when my eyes finally caught up to her face, much was left to be desired. Her teeth were crooked, and she had a sort of pig nose. She was a 2 in the face, 10 in the body. "Who are these cuties, Pa?"

"These are some kids I picked up on the interstate. They couldn't afford my services, so I took their girlfriends. You gotta keep them company for a while."

"Oh, they have girlfriends?"

Joe grinned. "I prefer to use the term 'had'." He chuckled.

"Pa, Joe is gonna hurt those girls. He always does. You should let 'em go. They look like sweet boys."

"We've talked about this, Louanne! My boy needs company that ain't his sister. He needs to kiss straight teeth for a damn change." She seemed to take that last shot pretty hard. "Look, honey. You know I love ya! Just keep these boys company for the next couple of days while I fix up the car. We'll be back to normal in no time." He walked back to the garage.

"Maybe I don't want things to go back," she said to herself. She had two plates of eggs, one in either hand. She walked up to the table and placed them on either side. Now that I could see her full body, I could tell that her ass was huge as well. She was a woman of pure curves, and filled out a pair of Daisy Dukes better than any girl I've ever seen. "Breakfast is ready," she said in a monotone voice. We sat down, still a bit shaken.

"Thank you," I said. I tried not to look at her breasts, but that task was proving difficult. They looked to be as big as my head. "You definitely didn't deserve that."

She smiled at me. I could vaguely spot a tear forming in her eye. "That's mighty kind of you. What's your name?"

"Chris," I said. "And that's Todd."

"Well Chris, I know the next few days will be... trying. But I'll try my hardest to make sure everything is ok."

Just then, we heard a scream. Louanne seemed to read our minds. "Joe's bedroom is around the corner to your right. Don't look if you're not ready to understand..."

We both jumped up and ran in. As we busted through the door, we saw Stacy on a bed on her back, naked. Her legs were spread open, and in front of her was a naked Joe, massive dick standing tall and proud. It was thick and veiny and long beyond belief. He was holding Jenny in one arm, and they were making out. My heart immediately plummeted. Every bone in my body was telling me she was doing it to keep him happy, but a small part of me was thinking she was enjoying herself. The way she kissed him was so foreign; she never kissed me like that. All the tongue and all the smacking was so sloppy and wet. She was so minuscule compared to his giant frame. His muscles wrapped around her tight so she could barely move. She was making small groans while they were making out, and her hands, while crushed against his massive pecs, where rubbing his body. Her fingers were tracing lines along his sternum.

"Please, don't put it in me!" Stacy screamed. "It's too big! It's gonna stretch me out! I'll never be able to feel my boyfriend!" Joe's shiny wet cock slowly moved toward her. The apple sized head was now pressing against her pussy lips. He put his unused hand down on top of Stacy's chest. She wiggled and squirmed, but Joe was far too strong for her to do anything about it.

Todd lost it. He charged forward at Joe and punched him on the side. Joe stopped making out with Jenny and put her down, seemingly unphased by the attack. He grabbed Todd by the neck and lowered him effortlessly to the ground on his knees. He could manhandle anyone like a child. A shit eating grin appeared on his face as he turned towards Todd, his dick now pointing in his direction. He spit down on it and rubbed the saliva in. He moved it forward so that it rubbed against Todd's face. He did everything he could to try to knock it away, but it was too big and too slimy. Before long, his face was covered in spit and precum, which was dripping into his mouth. He tried to spit it out, but it kept getting in there.

"Open your mouth, pussy boy," Joe said, still grinning from ear to ear. Todd opened up, and Joe forced his giant cock into his mouth. Todd looked like he was going to throw up. His face was green and red at the same time. I couldn't believe my eyes. I could hear the head of his dick pressing against Todd's throat. Joe laughed heartily. "Louanne, come see this!"

Louanne appeared behind me, her breasts brushing my arm. "Oh my god, get that thing out of him! You don't always have to be such a bully!"

He plopped it out of his mouth, and he dropped to the floor. His face was unrecognizable. Louanne turned to me with a sad look. "I'm sorry you had to happen upon us." I was still completely speechless.

Joe turned back to Stacy, who was crying after what she just saw. He inched his member back towards her pussy. The head made contact, and after a few pushes, slipped it's way inside of her. She screamed a blood curdling scream. Her eyes were closed, and she was gripping the blankets for dear life. "Get it out! Get it the fuck out!" It was undoubtedly massive. It looked like she was giving birth to a giant, thick snake. He was chuckling to himself. He inched forward a bit more, and she screamed again. Jenny was staring in horror.

Joe was now going forward and backwards with a bit of speed, and Stacy was balling her eyes out. Her pussy was enflamed beyond belief at this point. What was most scary was that Joe still had a ton of dick left. He was barely getting it in. "Stop! Please..."

Blood trickled down her thigh as the massive cock continued to plow her. "You're tearing me apart..." She was pounding the bed. "Your cock is way too big!"

I could feel a hand grab mine and squeezing it. Jenny was still in the corner. I turned to see Louanne's ugly mug staring at the action. She was biting her lip. Her ass was so big it was actually pressing against my hip. Or was she just close...

She pulled me out of the room and slammed the door shut. The screaming didn't stop. She turned to me, her breasts shaking in her shirt. "Please, come to my room. I'll take care of you."

"Louanne, my girlfriend is in there. I have to get her out-"

"There's no way you're going to be able to do anything to him. You'll just end up like Todd. You are a good guy, you don't deserve that. Stay with me, I'll protect you, and maybe we'll be able to get your girlfriend out of there. Which one was she, by the way?"

"Her name is Jenny. She wasn't the one with the huge cock in her." I was still a bit flustered with everything going on.

"Good, then there's still time. Please, stay in my room. You'll be safe from all of this."

For some reason, I trusted her. "Ok, what's the plan?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "But I'll figure it out. We have to get your girlfriend away from him before he has sex with her, or she may never come back to you."

My heart sank. I couldn't believe this is happening. She led me to her room and shut the door behind us. I just hoped I was doing the right thing.