Baron and Kelly

Story Info
Adventure in college.
7.2k words
4.5
17.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,021 Followers

This story, as are all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome, if not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"Baron, you have a very nice vulva," Kelly said, admiring the handiwork.

"I thought we were going to say 'whatchamacallit'," Baron said. "Whatchamacallit for you and thingamajig for me or whoope section for either one of us."

"Ok," Kelly said, "But when we plug in the contacts between the whatchamacallit and the thingamajig it's going to get a little hard. Sorry, I mean 'difficult'. Let's introduce one word at a time until you get comfortable using it. You know what they are, pick one."

Baron just sat there.

"Look Baron, vulva is the best one to start with. It's not normally used, it encompasses the whole whatchamacallit area and it's fairly low key. Let's use vulva and I want you to say 'vulva' to yourself every time you see a girl the next 24 hours. Ok?" He nodded in the affirmative. "Keep pussy, cock, clit, and balls in your conscience somewhere. Now, as I was saying, you have a very nice vulva."

It was displayed in realistic color, rotating back and forth on the computer screen, which was rather big. The measure points and muscle points were stored brilliantly and the colors flowed comfortably innie and outtie. The pussy lips were open nicely and I clicked the mouse on the side of the vagina entrance. The muscle response was clearly evident, on both inner thighs, the entire vulva, the stomach area and the buns even contracted just that little bit. I reached into my boy-shorts when Baron was distracted and flicked myself and my reaction was very much like that on the screen. It really was impressive.

Baron and I were creating a software video of a sex session for an advanced sex education professor at our college. Baron was a whiz at computers and I was consulting and helping out with the body parts design and other research.

"I see you solved some of the video chatter. There's a much smoother movement reaction and flow. Kind of turns me on. Nice."

"Thanks," Baron said, "The processors are fast enough but the memory was running out. I went to a two bit and four bit storage when I didn't need 8 bits and I now have a great deal more memory for the muscle and skin points. When you move a muscle and change directions the skin just keeps going until it loses elasticity and wraps back. That makes all the difference in realistic movement. It'll look like real people doing, you know."

"Fucking," Kelly thought, "It'll look like they were fucking. " She said, "I know the subject is awkward but think about everything tonight and let's get an early start tomorrow. See you and say vulva when I leave," Kelly said. Grabbing her bag she kissed Baron right on the mouth, waved, and left.

He waved, watched her leave, said vulva, and starred at the door for a while.

Baron was 6ft1, a bit slim but strong. Kelly was 5ft8 and luscious. His father was an electrical engineer hence, his abilities. Her father was an architect and she was a natural at designing most anything. He was more technical than social and she was literal and practical. College for both amounted to a great deal of work so they didn't have much time for a social life.

The next morning Kelly had the systems unlocked and up and running when Baron arrived. He had on his usual exercise shorts. Both realized early on that sex and eroticism was the desired result and the software was mostly a hidden product. They made a decision to keep sex and eroticism prominent daily. They both would wear stretchable exercise shorts so they would keep each other tuned in. Actually they were turned on instead. Not an unexpected result. T-shirt for Baron and high-top tank for Kelly and no underwear for either. Kelly's boobs jiggled and her nipples were just eye candy for Baron.

Kelly liked to tease him. She would flop in the lounge chair and hang a leg over the arm and slide down thus pulling her boy-shorts up tight giving baron a very nice camel-toe. He would glance at her pussy and sometimes sneak a picture or two but Kelly pretended never to notice. Baron got so hard he finally got bigger exercise shorts so he wouldn't peek out.

Once when they were filling out control sequences for the entrance of boy-bot's 8in. cock into the vagina of boy-girl, Baron turned around and banged his own cock on something and started to grunt. He turned his back and Kelly knew he had a really big orgasm. He was soon off to change his shorts. Kelly was starting to get the feeling he was a virgin.

They ran the entire sequence through and it was really good with clearly demonstrated moves and techniques by both bots. Girl-bot had some fantastic undulating hip movement. It worked perfect with boy-bot's thrusting. Kelly found herself practicing the technic. She thought Baron got that from erotic thoughts. Good for him.

Kelly said, "There's something missing."

"Yeaw, I know, Baron said. "It's full but it's like sex has been for a zillion years. Sex today is different, more diverse."

"Ok," Kelly said, "How easy is it to add new interactions?"

"A few lines of movement and contact points and we can pretty much have them do anything we want," Baron said. "How about G-spot, more positions than missionary, her on top, and sideways. We don't want to get too crazy. After all it's a class presentation, although I have it setup so the prof can key a preferred sequence and save it. Different sequences for different demos."

Kelly said, "Add oral and pussy slide. We don't want to do anal. Never anal. The professor can explain G-spot stimulation during the presentation. Missionary, her on top, sideways, oral, and pussy slide. That should be a full boat."

"I can add her on top and sideways in about an hour," Baron said, "but I don't know much about oral and what you said, pussy slide."

Actually, Kelly didn't know anything about either one except what she read and happen to catch in a video once in a while. "Ok, we need to do a bit of research. Let's meet about 7 tonight either in my place or yours."

Baron perked up. "Great, if we can get those pinned down we can pretty much finish this project in a week or so. How about 7:30. I've got to take a shower and there's a party next door to my apartment tonight so if your apartment is ok then let's do it there."

"My apartment is fine. Wear about the same thing you have on now and I'll dress the same. Remember, think erotic sex not software. We need to manipulate some bot body parts and we need info."

When Baron arrived, Kelly was just finishing up blow-drying her hair. Her tank top was silkish and very loose. Her nipples were prominent, just for Baron. Her boy-shorts were medium dark but also thin and fairly silkish and bigger than normal for movement, with no seams under the crotch. Kelly went in and sat on the sofa with one leg up facing Baron, her knee up against his thigh. "Hi," she said, "Can we talk for a bit."

"Sure," Baron said, noticing her perky nipples. She slowly reached for his hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh and slid it up under her boy-shorts, keeping her hand over his. After rubbing his fingers around on her tuff, down over her clit, and down around the pussy lips. She pulled her hand out, resting it on his arm so he knew he could leave it there.

"Sure," Baron said, staring at her boy-shorts. He could feel her pussy lips. They were so soft. He ran a finger up the side and over the top. He didn't know if he should try and slip a finger inside or not. He looked back up to Kelly.

"I know you have to have an intricate and detailed idea of what oral and pussy slide is so you can create the sequence," Kelly said. "The Pussy slide is pretty easy, sequence and execution wise, but oral is very detailed as you can imagine. This is going to be very erotic and you're going to have an orgasm, maybe two. If that happens, just let it happen. We can get some tissues and take care of it. Just so you know, I've never done either one so we may have to experiment some. Also, I'm on the pill so you shouldn't worry about getting me pregnant. Pussy slide is me to you and oral is you to me.

With that said and keeping contact with his eyes, she ran a hand down to the budge in his lap. Grasping and sliding her hand up the shaft, she played with the head. "I have a king size bed and that's the only large soft flat surface here so we can use that. Remember the pussy slide is 60 percent for boy-bot and 40 percent for girl-bot and oral is about opposite. Both will look great on the screen. We're going to go very slow so you can remember the salient points. If you're ready, let's go give it a stab. No pun intended. Oh, I forgot to say, I may use the word fuck several times, or fucking, or intercourse, or rutting, or you know."

Neither one moved. Staring into each other's eyes, Baron moved his hand over her mound and pushed a finger in and felt around. Kelly moved her hips and caught his finger with her vagina opening and he slid right in. In a moment she opened up her other leg and undulating, fucked his finger. Every time his finger went in her vagina she slid her hand down his shaft. She said, "This is fun." He nodded his head yes.

Baron followed Kelly into the bedroom. It was large with soft lights. Kelly put on some background whispy music and said, "I'm going to try and keep this erotic and every now and then I'll raise the erotic level so you can see how that affects the sequence action. You're on your back, about in the middle and head on the pillow and quit smiling.

"Yes mam," Baron said, slipping on the bed, "But you're smiling too. Also, you look stunning and very sexy. Can we kiss for a while? I mean, we've been working together but we haven't really been exploring all this sex we've been sending each other."

Kelly quietly went to the foot of the bed, walked up on her hands and knees, lifting his legs as she went. She hooked her fingers in his shorts and pulled them down under his hips. With his shorts coming off his feet, he settled his legs back down. Kelly put her legs outside of his hips and stretched out over him. She pressed her clit right on the head of his hard cock. With the thin boy-shorts, she could feel every little ridge and bump. Putting her arms around his neck, she planted her lips, slipped her tongue in and found his. One or both let out some soft moans while Kelly softly fucked his cock head with her clit. Baron moved his hands onto her back and slipped both down inside the back of her pants.

He found a bun with each hand and started massaging, pulling her butt crack apart and back together. He ran the fingers of one hand down to the bottom of her butt crack as far as he could while his right hand pulled her bun outward. He slipped his hand over to the center and found some really soft wet folds to use his fingertips on, then switched and did the same thing with the other hand."

Time passed with some excellent erotic kissing and hip action. Feeling Baron rapidly starting to react, Kelly folded her knees higher up beside Baron, quietly walking up his body. Lifting her hips she felt his cock move down her clit and past her pubic bone. She pushed backwards planting her pussy lips square on his cock head. The thin wet silky fabric of her boy-shorts moved with him right inside but straining him from fully entering her vagina. He was fucking her pussy well. "Wow," she thought, "This is really erotic."

Baron grunted and pushing into her boy-shorts had a 'letting-go' orgasm with semen running down everywhere. Kelly kept pushing backwards while Baron pushed up, clinching around his cock head as best she could. Miracles of miracles, the boy-shorts held. She finally slid her legs back down, keeping the pressure against his cock head and they both settled down with Kelly's head on his chest, rising and settling with his hard breathing.

"Told you you'd have an orgasm," she said, "Girls know these things." She didn't say that she had one too. He was probably too busy to notice. His cock was still jammed into her pussy well. She thought he was primed to go. Now he could enjoy himself more attentive.

After Baron's breathing became fairly regular again he said, "Something happened to my penis."

She said, "Something happened to mine too."

Baron said, "How do girls know to do that?"

Kelly lifted her head, looked right into his eyes and said, "You have a cock. It needed a pussy." She wiped him off with some tissues and said, "The bathroom is over that way. Go pee if you want to. We'll resurrect you and get started on the pussy slide. It should be a lot of fun." She did a little housekeeping while he was gone and got some items placed in a convenient place.

When Baron returned, cock swinging loosely, Kelly said, "Same place please but more corner to corner." After he was there, she said, "I haven't done this before but I'll give it a try. This is oral sex on a guy. I think the oral sex we've been planning on was on a girl. I'm going to go slow to give you time to get really hard again. I think the pussy slide will be better if you're nice and hard. I'll try and figure out what you like and don't like as we go."

With that, she slid off the bed and went around towards his feet. She bent over and slid her boy-shorts off and threw them up under the bed. She siddled up between his legs and up to his crouch. Baron bent his knee and laid his leg way out. His cock was soft and lounging around. Kelly slipped a hand down below his sack and delicately massaged it. She laid her head down on his thigh right next to his cock and placing her hand around the shaft lifted it up. She figured it would be 8 inches fully stocked and with a nice wide girth. She thought, "Now, what does a vagina do for a cock?"

She pulled the shaft down softly and the foreskin slid right down. The head was dry and a little wrinkled, no sheen. She pulled it way up and some loose white semen appeared. She smiled and flicked it off with her tongue. It was her first taste. Baron was watching intently. She pulled it over to her mouth and put her tongue on his pee dimple and ran it all around, very softly, pushing down into the dimple a few times. She continued around the head all the way down to the ridge and then under the ridge all the way around. Baron was quiet but he seemed to squeeze his buns and lift his hips just that little bit but his cock wasn't up to it yet.

Opening her mouth she moved her lips down past the ridge and closed over everything with her tongue racking along the dimple. Sucking, she pulled back slowly until the head slipped out. After a few times she thought, "I absolutely love oral sex!" His cock was getting a little warmer and slowly expanding.

Placing her lips down under the ridge she sucked softly for a while keeping the same position. She loved swirling with her tongue. She could feel the head grow bigger in her mouth. She lifted off and the head was starting to lose the wrinkles making it reflect the light. Then, she formed an 'O' with her lips and pushed down on the head, riding as far down as she could, to let him feel like it was going into a vagina.

She did all those same things again and his cock rose up firmly. She still had a hand around the shaft but the head was sticking up too far. She eased up on his thigh further and pulled at his cock. Baron rolled slightly and it was right back near her mouth. She enveloped the head, squeezing more with her lips, continuing to go down and back up. She wanted to give him more of a feeling of being fucked so she started going farther down the shaft with her mouth and sucking coming back up. A few times and he was moistened nicely and seemed hard as a rock, and his sack had firmed up so he was manufacturing semen again. She started to taste some very smooth lubrication coming from his pee hole

He was also starting to thrust some. He probably didn't know he was doing that. Instinct. Kelly thought this might be his first time and she wanted him to enjoy it so she spent about 10 minutes more, moving her mouth down the outside of his shaft and jacking up and down slowly and softly. He groaned more when she did the head so she moved her mouth down over the head, catching the underside of the ridge just on the inside of her lips. She stopped moving her mouth and just sucked and tongued while he was thrusting slowly, coming almost out then back in.

Then she abruptly stopped. He was pushing his cock more and squeezing his buns steadily. There was an orgasm coming and she needed that for the pussy slide, assuming she could pull that off. Kelly's pussy was very wet and she was starting to squeeze her vagina and swivel her hips. This whole thing was getting very erotic.

She got up on her knees, bent over and gave his cock head a very nice kiss and moved over beside him. She said, "Hi. Could you please shift back towards the center like before?" After he did, she gave him a nice kiss and asked, "How was that? Did you have as much fun as I did?"

"Oh yeaw," he said, "I didn't know girls could do that like that. Thank you very much."

"Well," she said, "you can get me back. Remember, oral is after the pussy slide."

She fiddled around, reaching over for her stuff and running her hands around his stomach, giving his system time to settle down. Then she lifted her leg over his thighs and settled right down with her pussy up against his sack. "You ready?" She said. Baron nodded yes, staring down between his legs. She didn't have any pants on. He just noticed. There was a vagina down there, blocked from sight by his cock, that he was seriously interested in visiting.

Kelly picked up a small tub of lube. "I'm going to put some lubrication on the head and all down the bottom and sides of your cock." She did, having a lot of fun. Then she lifted one leg high up and Baron finally saw a most beautiful vulva package, open and pink. She sat down in front of his cock and slid forward more. Lifting up on her knees she pulled off her top letting her breasts jiggle around, nipples very prominent. She leaned over, giving him a kiss and letting her nipples move across his chest. Baron noted there was an absolutely nude women having sex with him.

Lifting up, she handed him the tub of lube. She said, "Rub some around on my clit then pull the hood back and do the same on the clit itself. I'll try not to swoon too much." It took two hands but he got it done very nicely. "Now down below the clit everywhere, sides and length, then inside the pussy lips, all over with a little extra up the sides all the way down the bottom. Not in my vagina but around the entrance." He did. "Now rub some all up my butt crack and down the center." He did. She put the lube aside and gave him a fresh clean t-shirt for his fingers. "Now, take off your top. I want to see a necked man." He did.

Kelly moved back behind his cock and moved up his hips, pinning his cock down. She got to about where the head was just peeking out. With her pussy lips draping down either side she started to slide forward and backwards. She adjusted a little so on her forward stroke his head was behind her pubic bone and on the backward stroke his cock head peeked out to the ridge.

Baron put his hands on her legs, below the knees. She started shifting her hips forwards and backwards with a slow steady pump. "Have an orgasm any time you want. When you do I'll keep at it until you're done. I really really want to see you have an orgasm."

She continued sliding, keeping pressure downwards. She could feel the bumps on his shaft rubbing along inside her pussy well, and the head slipping right into her clit. About every fifth or sixth time she bent forward with her hands on Baron's chest and lifting her hips back and up, dug into the shaft with her clit and rode it all the way past the head, the ridge pressing along the hood, right across her clit. Sliding back normally, she did it again for five or six times then started over. Whenever his cock head was in her pussy well she squeezed. Baron watched her hood and pussy lips around his penis. Every time she covered the head and moved back he had to hold his breath and squeeze his lungs. Kelly could hear the soft groans.

Suburb
Suburb
1,021 Followers
12