Barrack Room Betty Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted Michele's face to his erect penis and without any encouragement; she engulfed it in her mouth, her lips sucking at the shaft and her tongue feathering along the sensitive glans. He would be coming soon he realised; and he held Michele's head by the ears and began to fuck her face.

The sailors and sexy young Wren got into rhythm; their thrusts orchestrated with Jason pounding himself in and out of Michele's soft sexy bottom and Knocker plunging his cock in and out Michele's pretty face. Michele rocked on her hands and knees in time with their thrusts. She was enjoying it; and her own cock pulsed inside her panties as rings of pleasure travelled out from her anus.

Michele felt her panties tear as Jason pulled her buttocks back hard against his groin; he pushed forward with all his might forcing every last inch of his cock deep inside her. Michele pushed back against him as she felt streams of hot semen fill her rectum. At the same time Knocker groaned and his cock pulsed in her mouth ejaculating a flood of jism that she swallowed as best she could.

Some of Knocker's spend dribbled past her lipsticked lips and ran down her chin and she could feel some Jason's issue seep past her ravaged sphincter and run down her thighs and soak into her stockings. Michele's own orgasm rocked her and she ejaculated; flooding her panties with hot semen.

Michele moaned around Knocker's phallus as it squirted the last of his load in her mouth; Jason and Knocker both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the transvestite Wren impaled between them. Jason could feel Michele's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Knocker felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Knocker recovered first and pulled his cock out of Michele's mouth and rubbed it over her face in a gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mixed with Michele's makeup, her face now a mess of lipstick, rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of semen was drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture was not lost on Michele but she still greedily lapped at the slowly deflating member.

Knocker pulled himself away from Michele, stood up and began to pull up his trousers.

Jason pulled his cock from Michele's anus with an audible plop. Semen ran in a rivulet from Michele's anus down her thigh and soaked in dark welt of her stocking. Jason wiped his cock on the remains of her ripped panties and then pushed Michele facedown on the bed.

Michele lay on the bed panting, recovering from the throes of her orgasm but a little disgusted with herself still the same. She had not only capitulated to Spike and Knocker's demands; she had reluctantly enjoyed it. She could justify to herself that she had no choice but submit to them; but deep down she had to admit that at a sub-conscience level that she had loved being ravaged. The evidence was right there in the gusset of her knickers!

She got slowly to her knees when she heard the door open again. She looked up and was amazed to see Chief Writer Rod Latham step over the combing and enter the compartment. She made a calculated decision.

"Chief! Chief! Oh thank god you're here to save me!" Michele implored.

Rod Latham stopped just inside the compartment and took in the spectacle before him; then he strode purposefully over to the bed.

"So boys, have you loosened up this Barrack Room Betty for me?" he smiled as he opened his flies and took out his thickening cock.

To Be Continued.

12