Barrack Room Betty Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to her room and freshened up, fixed her makeup and changed into something more alluring. She lay on the bed and was just about to fall asleep when she heard the key rattle in the lock.

Colin came through the door and liked what he saw.

Michele wore a full length white silk nightgown thrown open and spread out on the bed like angel's wings. A matching white bustier adorned her body, the garter straps clipped to white nylon stockings. He could just make out the triangle of white satin panties between her legs which were spread slightly apart; her feet were shod in white high-heel sandals, her white stockings gossamer thin, stretched taught over her red painted toenails. Michele held out a hand and beckoned.

Colin shucked out his denim jeans and jacket and his white T-shirt. He kicked off his boots and socks and dropped his underpants.

He strode towards the bed, his manhood erect before him, a rope of gleaming, clear pre-seminal fluid leaked from the eye, and Michele reached out and took him in a firm grip and pulled him onto the bed. She opened her legs wide and he knelt between them; neither of them saying a word. He bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips and she responded and moaned deep down in the back of her throat.

She still held his manhood in a firm grip as she slid herself underneath him and eased her panties aside with one hand and positioned his member at the entrance to her special place. She lifted her white nyloned legs up high and bought her calves up around Colin's lower back so that her high-heels were high in the air and almost touching. Michele pulled up her lower body and at the same time guided Colin's beautiful hard slick member inside her. They never stopped kissing. Michele rose up and locked her heels behind his back as Colin thrust forward so that she could force all of him inside her. They rode the waves of mutual pleasure slowly; Colin taking his time so that Michele's orgasm would come at the same time as his.

He released streams of his hot seed deep inside her and she responded by rising up and holding him tightly against her as she emptied her own emission into her panties. Michele could feel Colin's hot spend deep inside her. Colin could feel Michele's secretions saturating her panties, soaking through, warm and sticky against his lower belly. Their lips had never parted throughout their lovemaking. Colin begrudgingly drew his face away from Michele's just far enough so that he could look adoringly into her pretty blue eyes.

"I gotta go Michele," he whispered.

"You gotta go Colin," she whispered back.

Michele's sleep was deep and satisfying. The best sleep she had had since the ship left Bangkok.

She awoke refreshed the next day and pulled open the curtains to be greeted by a bright sunny day.

Michele took Polly, Doris and Mary on a tour of Sydney to see the sights. The girls were passable, dressed in jeans, T-shirts, platform shoes, good quality wigs, breastforms filling their bra cups and light makeup. They had gaffed and talking in falsetto when dressed enfemme came naturally to them. A few guys hit on them, some figured out they were transvestites and some just thought they were girls, but the girls weren't interested. They just wanted to have fun together.

The day finished with them riding the attractions at Luna Park and they caught the ferry back to Circular Quay licking icecreams. They got a cab back to Kings Cross and after a drink at the bar they went to their own rooms to shave, freshen up their makeup and get ready for another night on the town.

Michele picked up the house phone in her room; she was freshly showered, shaved, gaffed and made up and had her breastforms on. She was wearing a red satin bra and panty set and sheer-to-the-waist nude pantyhose.

"I'd like to speak to Rod Latham please," she said into the handset.

She knew that Rod and Knocker were staying at the Chevron too.

Rod picked up the phone.

"Rod it's Michele. I want to read you something," Michele said.

"Sure," Rod was nonplussed.

Michele had never contacted him ashore before.

"The 'Queen of the Cross' and Australia's first widely known transgender person, Carlotta, headlines the world famous all female impersonator revue at Les Girls nightclub," she read off the pamphlet.

"So?" he replied, still confused.

"I want to see it. It's just up the road at the intersection right next to the El Alamein Fountain," Michele said.

"I want you to put on a suit and chaperone me," Michele said.

"Well of course! Whatever the queen wants, the queen gets!" Rod replied.

"Don't be a dick Rod. You'll like it. I'll meet you in the foyer at ten o'clock; shows start late," Michele explained.

"Yes your majesty," Rod replied sarcastically.

"Rod?" Michele spoke into the mouthpiece.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Go fuck yourself!" Michele said sardonically and put down the handpiece.

They met in the foyer; Michele resplendent in a blue sequined sheath dress split at the side up to her hips, blue suede high-heels, a blonde bob, heavy makeup and accessorised with silver jewellery.

Bob was decked out in a black tuxedo and looked very handsome. They made quite the elegant couple as they walked the couple of blocks to Les Girls on the corner of Darlinghurst Road. They paid an exorbitant entry fee and seated themselves at a table for two near the front of the theatre nightclub.

Michele was mesmerised by the whole show. The elegant beautiful transvestites clad in a variety of spectacular costumes sang and danced the evening away. Sure some of the songs were mimed but some of the girls could really sing too. They were so realistically feminine; a far cry from some of Kai Tais and Beanies in Asia.

"Fuck me Michele; that's the longest you've ever shut up for, for as long as I've known you," Rod chided her.

Michele kicked his shin under the table.

"Ow!" Rod whined.

"Oh shut up! Oh my god here comes Carlotta" Michele gushed and beckoned the star of the show over.

Carlotta pulled up a chair and Michele was amazed at how stunning and confident the beautiful transsexual was. She looked a little like Marilyn Munroe up close. Carlotta spoke with a feminine but smoky voice and she introduced herself and asked how they liked the show.

"It was amazing!" Michele gushed.

"Oh you're a Pom? Well I won't hold that against you darling. My god you're beautiful enough to be in my show!" Carlotta laughed.

"Rod don't just sit there like a shag on a rock; go and get us some champagne," Michele ordered her escort who raised his eyes but walked off to the bar.

The two women were instantly attracted to each other and nattered away for ages while Rod sat at the bar smoking; watching the two gorgeous trans women and thinking carnal thoughts about them.

Carlotta explained how she had met Lee Gordon and began working as a showgirl in Kings Cross and how Lee had taken a trip to Paris where he discovered a revue featuring an all-male cross-dressing cast. He decided to bring the concept back to Australia and launched Les Girls with Carlotta as the star.

She was also up front about having sexual reassignment surgery and answered Michele's questions candidly.

"Well, you gorgeous little Pommy tranny; I'd like to stay and natter all night but I've got to get ready for my next show," Carlotta leaned down and hugged Michele and kissed her on the cheek.

"Your man has been very patient with us; you should reward him appropriately," Carlotta gave Michele a mischievous wink.

Michele and Rod walked back to the Chevron Hotel. Ron had his arm around Michele and she leaned against him as it was quite cool.

It was a little awkward when they disentangled to get in the lift and Michele held her clutch purse in front of her and stared at her feet as the elevator ascended.

At the door to Michele's suite Rod paused and pulled Michele to him.

Michele turned her face so that his kiss landed on her cheek and Rod blushed with embarrassment.

He turned her face to his.

"I was sort of hoping, you know?" he smiled at her.

"What?" Michele was being deliberately naive.

"Michele, my dick is as hard as algebra."

Michele gently pushed him away.

"Come on Rod; you know I don't mix business and pleasure," Michele smiled coyly.

She kissed him on the cheek and he turned and started to walk away, head bowed.

Michele called after him

"Of course there are always exceptions," she smiled at him.

Rod beamed and skipped back along the corridor.

"Don't get too excited it's only a nightcap," Michele said turning to unlock the door.

Michele had forgot to leave any of the lights on and the room was dark. Michele entered the room and stumbled over a heavy leather-bound pouf and fell to the floor scattering her clutch and loosing her high heels.

Rod entered the room and found the light switch and closed the door.

"Are you ok?" he went over to help Michele who was sprawled on the carpet.

Michele slid a red suede high-heel over her stockinged foot, her painted toenails visible through the reinforced toes of her pantyhose. The silver anklet around her left ankle sparkled as it reflected the light. Michele got to her feet and leaned against Rod to steady herself whilst she put on her other shoe. Michele heard him gasp as he wantonly ogled her. The split side of her dress exposed her sheer hosed legs right up to the top of her thigh and a glimpse of red satin panty.

"Christ you look good tonight Michele," Rod smiled at her.

"Help me over to where I can lean on something; I think I've sprained my ankle," Michele winced.

He eased Michele over to the wall and pressed his full weight against her. Michele could feel his hot breath on her neck. Rod pressed against her, her back was pushed hard against the hotel room wall. Rod was breathing into her ear his breath quickening.

Michele felt the groan in the back of his throat and heat from his body as he lowered his lips to hers. He kept his lips locked on Michele's and she felt him slowly start to rub himself against her, his member thickening in his trousers and pushing against her lower body. Rod's hands came up and pressed her arms tight against her body in a vice-like grip as he continued to kiss her.

Michele shook her head and broke the kiss.

"Rod. I'm not sure I want this," she whispered.

"Sure you do," he replied.

Michele tried to open her mouth to protest and he slid his tongue into her mouth and passionately kissed her. Michele resigned herself; she had sort of led Rod on and she sort of did fancy him. Rod slid his hand between their bodies, still kissing Michele and pinning her against the hard wall. He fumbled around; Michele knew what he was doing, and then she heard the rasp as he opened his zipper.

His hard penis leapt free and Michele felt the hard hot texture of it as it came to rest against the material of her dress. Rod groaned again and pushed her harder against wall; he pulled her face and lips hard against his; his free hand slid up her right thigh, his fingers whispering on the nylon of her hose.

Michele wriggled against him in a pathetically vain attempt to fight him off. Rod just pulled her face back to his and carried on kissing her, thrusting his tongue over her lipsticked lips and deep into her mouth. His hand seized the hem of her dress and wrenched it up; as he did so he adjusted his stance so that his hard hot penis pressed between her nylon encased thighs.

Rod groaned again and began to rub his engorged member in the crevice of Michele's pantyhosed thighs. His hands sought her behind, taking one buttock in each of his big strong hands and squeezing as his cock nestled into the 'Y' shaped silken valley created by her hosed thighs and red satin panties. Rod pushed his phallus in and out of this silken trap, his cock pressing further between her legs with each thrust.

Michele gasped. She reached between their bodies and tore away her gaff to free her own penis.

Rod lifted Michele upwards so that her body slid up the wall and her feet lifted off the floor; she opened her legs for him.

Rod pressed his groin into her and Michele felt his turgid penis throbbing against the satin crotch of her panties. He adjusted his position slightly and Michele felt his cock begin to slide under the crocth of her panties and push against the sheer nylon gusset of her pantyhose.

Rod was panting with excitement and exertion and he kissed her hotly on her lips and face.

"Michele you're so lovely!" he moaned,

Michele moved her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his neck and slid her nyloned calves around his waist.

Rod was kissing her hard, his tongue assaulting her mouth. His rampant phallus slid back and forth, snug between the nylon of her pantyhose satin panties. He picked up the pace and pushed his cock harder into the crevice between her buttocks. He settled into a steady rhythm as he dry humped her, his pelvis thrusting back and forth as he pleasured himself. Michele hung on to him and responded to his kisses and pushed her buttocks against him to increase his pleasure.

Suddenly Rod slammed her against the wall and thrust forward and upwards with all his strength. Michele felt the glans of his member push firmly against the nylon of her hose and then felt the thin gauzy material stretch and finally give. His rock hard penis nestled in the bud of her sphincter and began to shoot hot spurts of semen. The warm slick liquid lubricated her puckered bud and his cock slid deep inside her, pulsing and spewing streams of his seed into her back passage. Rod's tongue slavered in her mouth and Michele responded as she felt an uncontrollable wave of pleasure wash over her.

The head of Rod's penis was pushing hard against her prostate, his pulsing rampant flesh shooting hot jets of semen inside her causing her to orgasm spontaneously. Michele emptied her seed into her silky pantyhose and satin panties as Rod's crotch pushed the filmy material against her scrotum, increasing the wonderful sensations.

Rod thrust her hard against the wall as he emptied himself inside her; Michele groaned and pushed back against him. Rod shuddered and moaned as torrents of semen spewed from his member and dribbled out of Michele anus and pooled in her panties.

As their orgasms subsided Rod eased her slowly to the ground and Michele tottered on her high heels and held on to him, the last of their kisses becoming softer and tender until Michele was standing on her shaking legs, her back against the wall for support. Rod adjusted himself and zipped up. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"Come on honey lets get you over to the bed," he whispered.

Rod lifted Michele into his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled him as he carried her over to the bed. He helped her take off her heels and squeeze out of the sheath dress. He left her clad in panties, bra and hose and pulled the covers over her.

"Thanks Rod," she smiled at him.

Rod smiled back and when Michele waved her fingers over towards the dresser he knew what she wanted and bought her over a gin and tonic and lit her a cigarette.

He sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at the pretty transvestite with the smeared lipstick.

"You really behave like a queen sometimes you know," Rod grinned at her.

"La principessa," Michele smiled dreamily back at him.

"What?" Rod looked confused.

"Never mind," Michele yawned.

"Ok Princess; good night," he reached down and kissed her nose and attempted to rise.

"Where do you think your going?" Michele pulled at his lapel.

She released him and pulled back the covers on the other side of the bed and patted the sheets.

In the early hours of the morning as they were drifting off to sleep Michele mumbled.

"I liked Les Girls. I liked Carlotta. I wanna be Carlotta," she smiled dreamily.

Rod pulled her close and wrapped Michele in his arms and they drifted away.

To be continued...

12