Barry & Janet - Just a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barry, I have some things I'd like to talk to you about."

Barry replied, "Good, I was hoping that would be the case."

Janet blushed looking away, and then back into Barry's eyes. "These past couple of nights have been a little crazy."

Barry thought, My God, she's beautiful. Janet's deep brown eyes burned into his heart and down to his dick as he thought about the last couple of nights.

She continued, "I've been thinking about how, in the past, we were able to pretend that there was nothing...extra...between us." She seemed to be thinking very carefully about what she said as she continued.

"You probably feel like you are to blame for what happened in the kitchen last night, but I have a confession, Barry. I've known you were infatuated with me for years now. I know about your underwear fetish. And I took advantage of you before what happened in the kitchen...happened."

Janet was blushing and looking away.

Barry was shocked. She knew all these years!? And she invited him into her bed?

Now it was Barry's turn to feel awkward. "Mom, I am so embarrassed. I never wanted my underwear fetish to affect you. I felt so bad for so long hiding that secret from you."

Janet interrupted. "It's ok baby. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I was flattered when I found out. I, um, was more than flattered. You see baby, I felt the same way as you, but in reverse."

Barry said, "You mean, you masturbated thinking about me?" Sudden awareness dawned on him. "Is that why you sometimes dress the way you do in front of me?"

Janet looked down. "Yes, I like to get your attention...and yes, I have masturbated thinking about you. I have for a long time...far longer than is ok."

Barry could tell his mom was suffering from her secret, so he responded. "Mom, I am not off-put by any of what you are saying. If anything, I'm a creep for seeing you this way in the first place. I know it's wrong, and I've tried for years to put it out of my head, but nothing works. I can't help it. I am totally, and completely, in love with you."

Now Barry was blushing. Of course, he loved his mom, but this was a different admission.

Janet's eyes lit up as she responded, "Honey...I know it's wrong, but...I think I've fallen in love with you too."

Barry felt his heart open. He never imagined things going this way. He thought she was going to shut him down and try to get things to go back to normal.

Barry walked up to Janet, reached down, and pulled her up out of her chair. She was so close to him, their faces only inches apart.

Janet tenderly touched Barry's face with both hands and said, "Is it ok baby...if I kiss you?"

Barry nodded and Janet leaned in to kiss him for the first time.

Janet's full lips were soft and tasted sweet to Barry. He could smell her perfume and scented lotion. She smelled so good.

Barry moved his hands up around her head and felt Janet's soft hair, pulling her into him as he slipped his tongue into her awaiting mouth.

Janet responded, breathing more excitedly as they kissed passionately. Barry felt Janet's hands move down as she grabbed his muscular butt and squeezed and pulled him closer.

Barry's dick hardened.

After a few moments, they came up for air. Janet looked at Barry with her sweet eyes, and said with a sly smile on her face, "That was nice!"

She took a step back and said, "I secretly hoped things would go this way," as she reached down and unfastened her robe and dropped it to the floor.

Barry was stunned at the site before him. He could not believe how hot his mother was.

Her skin was lightly tanned. She wore black stockings with elastic garters, which connected to a skimpy corset that highlighted Janet's ample bosoms.

She was any boy's wet dream, plus she was so intelligent, charming, and dazzlingly cute. No wonder he was obsessed with her and not other women.

Barry continued his assessment, ogling her shapely legs to her skimpy silk panties. From her sexy toned waist and belly button to the shape of her womanly hips. Finally, he took in her sizable tits, which he could see through the semi-transparent fabric highlighting her erect nipples.

Barry instructed her. "Turn around so I can see all of you." Janet felt sexy as she smiled and turned, facing away from Barry as he continued his probing gaze.

Barry looked at her muscular calves, and toned legs, and stayed on her shapely ass. It was big in the best possible way, leading up to her perfect hips, and tiny waist. He liked the way her long flowing brown hair cascaded down her delicate back and shoulders.

He stepped forward and squeezed her ass. It felt so good in his hands. He then reached around her and felt her tits through the sheer fabric. He squeezed her hard nipples as he pressed his hard-on against her backside and began kissing her neck.

"Uhhhhhhh," Janet breathed as she felt Barry pressing up against her, his hands all over her. Having her neck kissed gave her goosebumps and thrilled her with an electric feeling that went down to her pussy.

She took one of Barry's hands and moved it down her stomach, over her belly button, and into her panties. Barry felt her closely shaven hair as he caressed down her pubic mound and onto her freshly wet pussy lips.

He played with her pussy as he continued to tease her with kisses up her neck and onto her ears.

Janet couldn't take it anymore. She pulled away from Barry and took him by the hand, leading him into her bedroom.

When they entered Barry noted she had candles burning. The light was a little dimmer and set a romantic mood. She planned this. She wanted this. Barry was beside himself.

Janet turned around and pulled Barry's shirt off, then unbuttoned and dropped his pants.

Now it was her turn to ogle. She ran her hands and long nails across his chest and down his abs, hesitating, before reaching to pull the elastic of his underwear and pulling them down.

Barry's cock sprang to attention. Janet kissed Barry again on the lips as she held his throbbing cock in her soft hand while she kneaded his balls gently with her other hand.

Barry breathed, "Ohhhhhhhh...Fuck."

Janet planted kisses down Barry's neck and chest, then his stomach. Oh my God, Barry thought as he felt Janet's hot mouth engulf his hard dick.

He looked down in amazement as Janet lovingly sucked his cock using her mouth and hand while she fondled his hefty balls. He put his hands in her soft hair, feeling her head move to minister to his cock.

She looked up at him as she pushed his dick upwards, putting one ball in her mouth and then moving to gently suckle the other one.

She paused and looked up at Barry. "Do you like that baby?" she said with a sexy voice and a cute look on her face.

It was almost too much. He couldn't believe this was reality. Never in all his days would he forget how sexy his mom looked pleasing him like this.

Barry was not going to last a minute at this rate, besides, he had other priorities.

Barry tugged Janet, indicating she should stand. When she got to her feet she looked worried.

"Was that ok?"

Barry reassured her, "Oh my God, yes...I wouldn't have lasted another 20 seconds."

Janet smiled. "I just want to please you, honey. You can do anything you want with me. Tell me what you want -- Any fantasy."

Janet was being so sweet and sexy. It was a side of her that Barry's fantasies could never have captured to their fullest extent.

Barry wanted to explore her body and then shoot his load deep in her. That was how all his masturbation sessions ended...with him cumming in Janet, and her wanting him to do so. It was his deepest fantasy, and he had experienced part of it when he took Janet up against the sink the night before.

That was great, but he could tell she had regrets and had been at least somewhat reluctant. He wanted to experience his greatest fantasy completely.

He replied to Janet, "I want to eat your pussy..."

She murmured, "I'd like that."

Barry continued, "...and then I want to cum inside you."

Janet thought for a few moments.

Not wanting to deny him anything, she replied, "Ok, baby. I'll let you do it this once, but you have to know how risky that is...especially considering what you did last night. It's one thing for us to enjoy one another, and it is entirely another to get pregnant."

Barry knew his mother was not the type to get an abortion, and, as she had indicated the night before, she was not on any birth control, so the risk was very real...but maybe they could roll the dice just one more time?

Janet removed her bra and panties, standing naked before him.

Barry was overcome with lust as he instructed her. "Now get on the bed."

Time seemed to move in slow motion as Janet climbed onto the bed and lay down, her luscious pussy and tits fully on display.

Climbing onto the bed, Barry planted kisses up Janet's stocking covered legs until he reached the skin of her soft inner thigh.

He smelled her arousal as he tasted her for the first time. She tasted way better than the other girls he had been with. They were like cheap beer, and Janet was like fine wine.

Barry inserted a finger as he started to lick her clit. Barry had learned how to make a girl orgasm -- he was good at it.

Janet squeezed the bed covers with her hands as she writhed and moaned, "Ohhhhhh my God, Barry...that feels so good!"

Her pussy was so wet, Barry was imagining how it would feel when he pushed his cock deep inside her.

After a short while, Barry could sense that Janet was getting close. Repositioning himself, Barry moved upwards, putting one of Janet's nipples in his mouth while he continued to twirl little circles on Janet's clit with the finger that was previously in her cunt.

Her nipple was big and swollen in his mouth. She responded as he sucked it, cumming almost right away.

Barry watched as Janet cried out in ecstasy, her brows furrowing and her mouth gasping as she groaned, "Uhhhhhhnnnnnhhhhh. Fuck...Uhhhhhnnnnnnn."

When she finally came back to reality, she looked at Barry with a deep longing in her eyes -- longing he had dreamed of seeing for so long.

She pleaded, "I want you baby. I want you inside me."

Barry reached down and grabbed his big cock.

He moved into position, rubbing the head of his dick up and down Janet's wet slit.

Janet breathed, "yes, put it in me, baby."

Barry pushed the head of his throbbing member against her tender pussy lips. This was different for both of them. Far more intimate than anything before.

Barry slowly pushed into Janet's depths as he kissed her deeply. She kissed back and pulled him closer with her arms and legs.

It was like she wanted all of him inside her. She felt so tight in this position. Barry had to ease himself slowly until her pussy adjusted to him.

Barry lifted his head and looked down watching his cock glide smoothly into his mother's perfect mound. His cock was firmly planted in the tummy and hips that he had desired all this time.

He looked up and saw a look of pure love on Janet's cute face. "ohhhh. . . honey." she said as she connected with her eyes.

He could not believe how warm and perfect her pussy felt as he plunged in, holding himself deep in her, feeling engulfed, then slowly releasing. He kept the head inside her grasping lips before plunging in again.

"Can you feel how much I love you?" Janet said with a soft and pleading look on her face as she maintained eye contact.

It did feel like her soft pussy was squeezing and hugging him in a loving way, stroking him purposefully.

"Yes. . . I love you so much. . . Janet." Janet liked being called by her name for some reason, and couldn't recall Barry using it before.

She responded to Barry's thrusts, "Ohh my baby, I love you so much. . . so much more than you can ever know."

Barry nearly grunted his reply, as he felt his balls begin to tighten. "I want to show you how much I love you, Janet. . . I'm going to show you!"

That admission seemed to take things up a notch as Janet gasped and whimpered in a sexy and feminine way as she felt Barry pistoning and penetrating her deeply. "Ohhhh honey. . . I'd like that very much."

Barry couldn't get enough. He loved the sensation of fucking his mother and he loved the power. The most unattainable and desirable woman in the world was going to let him dump his load into her.

Barry knew he wasn't going to last much longer, so he started pumping harder.

Janet pulled Barry closer as she sensed he was nearing orgasm.

With her arms and legs wrapped around Barry, she cooed in his ear, "That's a good boy. You're so good to me."

Janet's pussy seemed to be sucking his dick into her deepest depths.

In a pleading tone, Janet asked, "Do you want to cum in Mommy's pussy?"

"ooooh fuck" Barry thought. He couldn't believe how sexy she sounded.

"Yes, I want to cum in your pussy." In that moment Barry wanted nothing more than to take her... to make her his.

Barry could hardly believe it as Janet continued to urge him onward with her sweet voice. "Mommy has wanted you for so long, baby. You turn mommy on so much. . ."

Barry's balls constricted with immense tension, about to release.

Janet lifted Barry's face with her soft hands, her eyes reflecting like light-filled pools as she pleaded, "Mommy wants your cum inside her."

Barry pushed deep into Janet's tender pussy, wrapped tightly around his cock, sucked him deeper, and pressed against her cervix.

Barry couldn't believe what he was saying as his balls finally began to unleash their mammoth load into Janet's loving pussy. "Ohhhh fuck. . . I'm cumming Mommy. . . I'm cumming!!"

Janet urged tenderly, "That's it. .. that's a good boy. . . Cum in mommy's pussy!"

Barry shot the hugest load of his life deep into Janet's tummy, while she held eye contact with him, making him feel assured and welcome. Barry's balls continued blasting his virile fluid deep into Janet's pussy. She could feel the warm pulsing of his cock as his sperm was injected deep into her womb.

"Ahhhhhhh...ohhh shit...," Barry grunted as he released the last of his seed into Janet, his dick finally softening.

He fell limp into her embrace, his balls completely empty.

Janet continued her soft, feminine cooing as she gently stroked Barry's hair. "You're so good to mommy. . . You can sleep now, baby."

She planted sweet kisses on his face and held him to her bosom. Barry felt so content, he fell asleep in Janet's arms. He had cum so hard he nearly passed out.

Janet and Barry held each other as they slept that night and woke up embracing as lovers.

* * * * * * * The Final Impasse

After they got up and showered, Barry found Janet in the kitchen making breakfast. She was already dressed for work and he always found her business attire sexy.

"Good morning, lover," Janet purred as she hugged and kissed Barry.

Barry squeezed her butt as he pulled Janet close and said, "Last night was awesome. . . I can't wait to see you later tonight."

Janet reached down and squeezed Barry's cock through his pants, "Me neither," she said with a mischievous grin.

She continued, "It goes without saying, but nobody can ever know our secret. Nobody would ever understand, and we just have to vow."

Barry agreed and assured his mother, "I will take whatever I can get for as long as I can get from you and I'll take that to my grave."

She seemed pleased and rushed out the door for work.

When Barry arrived home, Janet was waiting for him. She had already cooked him dinner -- she really liked taking care of him that way.

They ate quickly and talked about their days, much like a normal couple.

As they cleaned up, Barry couldn't keep his hands off Janet. They were both excited to spend some quality time together and they rushed off to the bedroom.

Barry quickly undressed Janet, still surprised at how sexy she looked in her panties and underwear.

Janet undressed Barry as well. They stood naked before each other again, feeling more familiar with each other's bodies.

Barry reached down between Janet's legs, feeling how wet her muff was already.

Janet stroked Barry's thick cock as they kissed passionately.

As Barry moved Janet backward towards the bed, Janet paused.

"One second," she said as she stepped over to her nightstand to retrieve something.

Barry wondered if it was a sex toy of some sort, so he was surprised when Janet began to open a condom. Barry's expression of disappointment was evident.

"I'm sorry baby, but we can't have any more unprotected sex. The risk of pregnancy is too great. Could you imagine what would happen if I got pregnant?"

Barry certainly could... He had been fantasizing about it for years. Imagining seeing Janet's belly swell with his baby made him rock hard. Still, this was reality and what they were doing was definitely not a good idea.

She rubbed his cock as she attempted to slide the condom on his rigid pole. Unfortunately, the condom was too small and only went on Barry's tip before breaking.

Janet was flustered. Janet said, "I know you're big, but I didn't think you needed special condoms!"

Barry continued to rub Janet's pussy and kiss her. She could tell he wanted to move forward without a condom.

She said, "Baby, no...we can't keep having unprotected sex.".

Barry was desperate to make this happen. "What if I pull out?"

She replied, "Ohh baby, I don't think you have the best track record...And I'm not sure I would want you to if we got started."

Barry paused. "You would want me to cum in you?"

"Yes, what did you think!?" Janet confessed her dark secret hesitantly. "I...sometimes used your cum you left on my panties...when I touched myself."

If Barry was hard before, his cock was suddenly granite. Janet noticed.

She grabbed his impossibly hard dick and squeezed. "It looks like someone is turned on."

Barry replied, "that is the hottest thing I have ever heard." He pictured his mother fingering herself with his semen dripping from her pussy.

He proceeded to play with Janet's pussy. She was wetter than ever. "So what do you think happens if I cum in you?" Barry asked.

Janet laughed cutely, "You'll make me pregnant, dummy."

He continued, "Based on what you just told me, is it possible that you want me to make you pregnant?"

It suddenly dawned on Janet. She had not really wanted to see the truth. She knew it was too terrible a desire, but there it was.

She did want Barry's baby. On some level it was a normal desire as she was attracted to him and from an instinctive level saw him as an ideal mate.

But he was her son. She had mixed feelings and felt awful as she admitted the truth. "I...Guess...I do. I just know it's not right."

Barry went for it, "What if I told you that I want to make you pregnant?"

Janet's mind was in shock, but in her stomach, she felt a thrill that went through her like a jolt of electricity.

The prospect of having Barry's baby was insane, but she couldn't deny that a deep, primal part of her wanted it... badly.

Ohh fuck, she thought.

Barry continued, "Nobody would have to know... You could say it was from a one-night stand."

She couldn't believe how strong the feelings that overcame her were. Something that had been repressed inside for so long.

She held Barry's big dick in her hand and continued to stroke it as she fondled his balls with her other hand. They were unusually big and heavy. When he came in her before, it was like a gravy boat had spilled over.

Thinking about the prospect of his baby growing in her terrified her and yet she was compelled by raw desire. She was still young enough to have more children and a part of her wanted and longed for another baby.