Barry's Big Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo, Barry!" I pleaded. "Not my ass, come on now!" I panicked as I was overcome with a combination of fear and raunchy horniness. In my stupor, I noticed that my cell phone was on the ground nearby me. It must have fallen out of my pocket when I had pulled my shorts off. I quickly grabbed it and brought it up close to my face. I dialed Nick's number and began speaking into the phone, "Nick, Nick!"

"Hello?" Nick's voice sounded through the speaker of the phone.

"Shit! Nick, I am at Barry's house!" I spoke as quickly as I could through the phone. "I was just supposed to jerk off but it went bad. He's got me bent over... I think he wants to... use my back passage." I tilted my head backwards and I could see Barry squirting some lubricant on his hard dick. "Should I try to run?"

The sound of a door closing and something unzipping could be heard on the other end of the line. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Nick's voice responded, "No! Unh... stay there... You can't leave until you jerk it. And whatever you do... unh... don't hang up... and keep me updated."

"Shit," I said. "I don't have a lot of time!" I put the phone on speaker and set it down next to me. With my right hand now free, I quickly grabbed a hold of my dick and began rubbing it. I started to lift myself off of the beanbag but as I did so but I felt Barry's powerful arms push me back into place.

"I didn't say you could move anywhere," Barry said. He positioned his lubricated cock towards my firm ass cheeks. He began to push his dick forward as if he were fucking me. His huge dick bounced forward in the air until the tip of the cock pressed hard up against the flesh of my left ass cheek. He then pulled back and repeated the process.

My hand continued to firmly grasp my own shaft. I tried to jerk off but as much as my body wanted to have an orgasm, every time I felt Barry's cockhead bounce against one of my ass cheeks, I felt my body shiver which would serve as a distraction. With every pump, I could feel Barry getting the tip of his cock closer and closer to my virgin hole. Eventually I felt the large, lubed up tip of it smack up against my hole. "Shit!" I yelled. "It just touched my hole!"

"Hmm," Barry murmured. "So that is the right spot, is it?" Barry resumed his pumping motion. The fat head of his cock once again slammed up against my virgin opening. Barry repeated the process and this time his lubed up tip managed to slide partially into my insides.

"Oh god," I shrieked. "It's inside of me!" I felt the slippery tip push into my butt. It felt so weird. I didn't have long to ponder it though because I suddenly felt a sharp pain as the whole cock head pushed into me. It hurt more than I would have expected and it did not stop as Barry pushed more and more of his large cock into my insides. Eventually it felt as if he had pushed it as far as it could go. At this point, the severe pain subsided. It was replaced by a sore, somewhat pleasurable numbness. I could feel the huge cock pulsating inside me. I felt helpless and completely impaled by the large foreign invader inside my ass. "It feels so big... and it is so deep in me..."

"You've got a tight little ass, bimbo," Barry said mockingly. "It feels even better than your mouth." Barry began to slowly pull back on his cock. It slid out of me which felt indescribably weird. When Barry had about pulled it completely from my hole, he reversed course and stuffed it back in. He continued this process, starting out slow and then moving faster and faster.

Helplessly, I remained bent over the beanbag as I was thoroughly fucked by Barry's big cock. At first it had felt very uncomfortable but as he continued, it began to feel strangely satisfying. With every thrust inside of me, I grunted or moaned. As the pounding became faster paced, I felt myself short on breath as a result. "Uh-uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I grunted repeatedly in an increasingly high tone of pitch. The large cock pounding my ass made me feel dainty and feminine and it seemed as if my voice adjusted accordingly.

After quite a thorough pounding, I felt Barry's hard cock slide completely out of my ass. I felt his strong hands grasp my buttcheeks and hold them in place. I then felt something new slide into my ass. It felt warm, big, heavy, but not quite as hard. It felt so weird smashed into the sore inside of my ass.

Barry laughed as he stood behind me. "What a bitch," he said. "I just teabagged your ass, bimbo. My balls are in your butt."

"Oh my god," I gasped. The thought of Barry's huge, saggy ball sack inside of me was too much. My cock started orgasming. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I sprayed stream after stream of cum on to Barry's beanbag. "I am cumming! Ohh, god..." I moaned.

Barry continued to laugh as he watched me orgasm with his balls hanging inside of my ass. He pulled his swollen orbs out of me which caused my knees to buckle and my body to fall over. As he looked over my cum covered, exhausted, and weak body, he once again smirked and swung his large junk in front of me. "Well, it looks like you got what you wanted," he explained. "You could go... but a real slut would want to see this through to the end."

I took several deep breaths. I turned and looked at my cell phone. It looked like Nick was still on the line and I could hear some gasping coming through the phone's speaker. I then turned and looked at Barry's huge cock and swollen, big balls. My ass and cock felt sore and overworked but I was still incredibly horny "Shit..." I muttered.

Barry took a step closer to me and shook his cock and balls in front of my face. "Come on!" Barry encouraged me. "Rub my balls!"

I extended my trembling hands forward. My right hand grabbed the base of Barry's hard shaft while my left hand squeezed his swollen balls. I looked nervously at the bloated cockhead. As I slowly pumped my hand up and down the cock, I could see precum ooze out from the tip.

"Yesss..." Barry moaned. "You are going to get hosed, slut." Barry's cock started twitching in my hand. It was shortly followed by a sudden violent spurt of cum which nailed me straight in my face. "Ohh yeah, that's hot..." Barry moaned as he admired my soiled face.

I could feel the warm cum smack against my face and run down my cheek. It smelled very much like Barry's sweaty balls. I did not have long to dwell on it though because several more spurts began erupting from the swollen head of Barry's cock. Wave after wave of pungent cum hit me square in the face. All I could do was close my eyes and frown as I was coated in Barry's sticky substance.

Not satisfied with merely blasting my face with cum from a foot away, Barry grabbed hold of the hair towards the back of my head and brought my face up close to his cock. While he did so, his cock continued to spew large sloppy spurts of cum on to my face. "Take my cum all over your face, slut!" Barry said forcefully. When the flow of cum began to die down, Barry again spoke up, "keep rubbing those balls."

Feeling as if I had no choice anymore but to obey, I began rubbing and squeezing Barry's big balls. As I do so, the cum spraying picked right back up. With every squeeze, I could feel another messy gob of cum shoot or trickle out on to my face which was thoroughly drenched at this point. This seemed to go on endlessly. Finally, when I was completely soaked and had thoroughly rubbed Barry's balls, the cum began to run dry.

Barry let go of my head and stepped away from me. As he did so, a final line of sticky cum hanging between my face and the head of Barry's cock was stretched thin until it broke it apart. Barry stepped over to a nearby mirror and admired his balls and muscular body. "Don't be hard on yourself," Barry said arrogantly as he stared at himself in the mirror. "Nobody can resist my balls."

I picked up my phone from the ground. I could hear heavy breathing on the other end. I clicked the off button. Using my shirt, I made my best efforts to remove the deep sticky semen deposits from my face. After doing a poor job of removing Barry's cum, I stood up and started walking towards the door. As I took each step, my body moved awkwardly on account of my sore ass. I couldn't believe I had let him to all of that to me; all because he had such nice balls.