Barry's Latin Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
He gives her to her coworkers.
2.9k words
3.98
56.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick, age 22, the hotel bellman

Alex, age 24, the hotel valet

Hector, age 29, Conchita's co-worker at the front desk

Hector: We knew Barry from the Christmas party. He seemed like a cool dude.

Alex: Yeah, but hey, when he showed up at the Sundown Club, that's where we hang afterhours; it's just a block from the hotel, we figured he was out with Conchita.

Rick: Imagine our surprise. We there, like, "Hey, so where's Conchita?" He's all low key, "Oh, she ain't coming, but I want to introduce you to Gordon, my next door neighbor."

Hector: So, we're pulling curls with our beers and after we've had a few this Gordon starts going off about what a "hot cunt," hey, that's his words, "hot cunt" Conchita is.

Alex: We're raising eyebrows. I even said, "Whoa, Barry, he's dissing your woman."

Rick: Barry was like, cold about it. "Fuck her, ha ha ha ... you want to fuck my wife."

Hector: We looked at each other. (Ohhhh-kay, what is going on here). You know? I mean it's strange, you gotta admit.

Alex: This Gordon guy, he starts laying out for us, explaining how Barry and him were buddies and Barry wanted into the swing thing, but how Conchita was this fucked up cold fish that needed to be brought around. I was like, "Brought around? What the fuck are you two into?"

Hector: It's like he said, Gordon was laying it out like a car salesman. "You studs, you gotta admit she's the bomb. I mean, you've seen her bod. Admit it, if you could fuck her, you would. Ha ha haaaaaa. You would!"

Rick: They wanted us in. They wanted our help. The whole deal was everybody tag-teamed, everybody worked on her, everybody talked the talk, made her feel our eyes on her, made her know that we were horny for her.

Alex: Who could resist. Here is her husband. Her husband! And he and the woman's neighbor are giving us their blessing to hit on this fine fox.

Hector: It just changed our attitudes. I mean, right off we're looking at her different, thinking this is a marked woman. Her days of being a tight bitch are coming to an end. I hit on her first. I started telling her how much enjoyment I got "just watching the fine, smooth curve of your sweet, hot ass, mamacita."

Barry: She'd come home tense. I knew what was going on, but she wouldn't talk about it. I guess it was into the second week of them talking dirty to her and touching her, she broke down. She told me what was happening and I acted upset. But my kindness turned into petting, and that turned into heavy kissing, and that led to fucking, and while we fucked I interrogated her about what they said and did, every nasty phrase, every inappropriate hand stroke and bump, and that led to her orgasm.

Alex: Hector got the bright idea to bring Rosie, one of the housemaids - son, she is the epitomy of ho, ho HO! - into the supply room.

Hector: I sent Conchita on an errand to the supply room to pick up a stack of new billing statements. Alex and Rick are in there with Rosie on her knees sucking both of them off! Oh, that was sweet! She came back so red-faced. She was steaming.

Conchita: I am in this circus of filthy dogs! I don't know what is it happening, but I am telling my Barry. Oh! He act like this it's normal. This, it's no normal. I say, "No, honey. You are no a man if are just sit there and do no-thing. You are my husband and you no upset? What good are you.

Okay, okay. Is disturb me in other way. I am have feelings that I am no comfortable with having. Imagine it this. I am seeing Rosie sucking the penises! I have never see that never and there it is, this little piglet girl, this puta. What is she think of? She is marry woman, she have son, she is in her place of work. My place of work. Que puta! (what a whore!).

Barry, such a pig this man I marry. He is in bed all fascinato, asking me over and OVER, "So, you saw her suck them, you saw it, you think you could do for me same." And he is touching me, rubbing it his hand on my behind, being stubborn pest. He telling me, "Baby, come on, suck mine." That man! Him and his needy little weenie!

Barry: This goes on for four weeks. Conchita is getting upset with me because I ain't confronting her co-workers. I said, "baby, if you got a problem like that you need to go to management. She figured management wouldn't be any help. Which she was right. We bribed the G.M. off with free sex with Sylkie. Heh, heh, heh. My wife's a schizo. She'd complain and bitch about how they were doing her wrong, but she got hotter and hotter in bed. We knew what was up. They were getting her tense, sexually speaking. And she was taking it out on poor, poor me.

Conchita: What can I do? EH? I need my sleep. Every night, my Barry is touching, begging. Carai! So I am let him get on the top of me, he is doing his little movimientos, pushing. Sigh. Okay, now is feeling okay. Then better but I no like he always tell me put it in my mouth. Like I am puta. No, no, I say. But he is stubborn and he give me headache always begging. So I look close to his penis and I give it kiss. I am hold it, pull it. I feeling silly. But he like, so I put it his penis to my lips and maybe a little sucking. But hey, I tell him only I do this because I love you baby. Only for that, so you be grateful and dont be begging for all the time.

Gordon: The fourth weekend after Conchita's 'programming' began, I checked myself and Sylkie into the hotel for a weekend of bang-bang. We made it very obvious to Conchita that our room was orgy central.

Alex: Heh. Yee-ah-ah! We all, like, just TOLD her, we're going to bang Gordon's woman. We'd talk about it in front of her after we came out, laughing, sharing our experiences. Rosie hung out up front. She was drunk.

Hector: "Your mission, should you decide to accept," I says to Rosie, "is to keep Conchita company, tell her how much fun it is, impress upon her how silly she is to be so uptight faux virgin about it."

Barry: Rome didn't fall in a day. Ain't that right boys. Yeah, she was freaking out. But holding out. But when she got home, she was starting to get slutty. She was letting me try new things. She was sucking cock and doing it eagerly. She was letting me fuck her in the ass. She was letting me talk dirty to her while I fucked her ass.

Sylkie: That hotel thing, with me and Gordon and the boys. We made it a tradition. You know that Rosie is a sweet, sweet little Mexican honey. She gots a boy, he nine years old, and a husband. But she like to stray, little stray dog bitch with a cock-licking tongue. Mmm-Mmm! You get a warm stiff cock in her mouth and she wagging her tell like a eager little puppy on its mama's teet -- oooooo, she so happy!

I'd be friendly with Conchita when I was at the hote, like always. But she was nervous. You could just tell. She was trying to be nice to me but she wouldn't come in the room, much as we'd invited her.

Oh, but she was different back in the neighborhood. She was leaning on the back fence, talking girl talk to me about how she was having it good in bed with my boy Barry. I'd tell her she needed to try my man Gordon, that I thought he'd put Barry to shame. (I didn't tell her I knew that for a fact, cuz I had been bumpin'-n-grindin' with both of them; Barry's thing is almost more about jacking off while he watch somebody else go at it).

She was act all shock at first. But then it was, "Oh, I couldn't."

Then it was, "Barry wouldn't approve. He'd kill me if he found out. Oh, I love my Barry, I wouldn' wanna hurt him." (All that bullshit a woman says when she wants to but she feel like she need to make any excuse to hide from her own lusting self). So I said:

"But you would, if you was sure Barry wouldn't know about it? Right?"

She'd just smile. That's when I knew it was time to push it, push her, shove her around. I told my Gordon, "This girl is ripe. You can take her."

Conchita: Sylkie is no so bad a person. She has a sickness. She is always talk of the sex. I am more understanding of this woman. She have been exploit by me, she have been - how you say? - brainwash, transformada. She have the sexual addiction. I have read of this. It is a disease, you know?

Ay-eee! These men that I must work with. They are dogs. They are "mujeriegas sinverguenzas" (womanizers with no shame). I thank god I have my Barry. Well, you see, a woman she must have husband to find release from the tensions of this sick world. The sex is better with my Barry than before.

I have no concept of how satisfying it is the blowjob! I am find my day awaiting with anticipation for that. Oh, is feels to good to suck the penis. I am feel my body alive and my cuevita (little cave) is get so moist when I am make the sucking love to my husband.

But I am having feelings for Gordon. Is worry-some to me. I can no more take his eye. Ese ojo de bestia (that eye of the beast). My skin, it make my little hairs standing up. Sylkie, she tell me I can lie down with him and she is no mind. I don't understand. What kind of woman would say this? Ah! It is her sickness. Her sexual illness is make of her no think right. She does no think right. But the Gordon - I fear him. My body is betray me. I struggle. I cling to my Barry so much in the night. I need him to make passionate love to me to erase these thoughts!

Barry: So, I turned off the tender loving kindness. Put my Conchita in deep freeze. I'd push her away, tell her I wasn't interested. Even said, "I'm bored with you. You're a lousy lay, bitch." Left her without sex for six weeks, all the while I was getting it on with Sylkie or Rosie behind Conchita's back.

Hector: Conchita started getting real irritable. You could tell she was tense, frustrated, sometimes she even looked heartbroken.. She'd snap at me one minute then be sweet as honey the next. I was beginning to think she wanted me. I figured, finally, what the hell. I'm at the counter one night, standing next to her. She's checking in a couple of businessmen types and my hand under the counter cups her ass. She tries to ignore it. She running their credit card, coding the key, giving them directions to their room. All the while, my hand is digging into the crack of her ass. When they walked away, I figured she'd push me back and slap me but she didn't.

She leaned over the counter and spread her legs a little wider! I was like, "Oh man, oh man, oh man! This is fucking it!"

I curved my hand under, stroking the fabric at the slit of her hot vulva. Little hot Conchita, she was loving it. So I stepped up behind her and moved my hands around to her front, my hardon grinding up against her ass crack. I slipped a hand down inside the waist of her uniform pants and felt her elastic panty band and slid my fingers down between her panty and her skin and in another second I was frigging fingering her clit and whispering in her ear, "Let's go in the back office."

She says, "We can't. We're the only ones here."

We had four hot minutes there, standing together like that, with my fingers getting soaked in her horny pussy. Then a taxi pulled up and four businessmen came into the lobby. We got them checked in, all the while sneaking nervous peaks at each other. She wanted it bad.

I stepped into the back office and waited, confident, thinking, she'll come in. She did. She was nervous, hands shaking. She pressed her back against the wall, opposite the closed-circuit TV monitor so she could see the lobby. She wouldn't look at me.

I walked up to her and pressed myself against her. I kissed her neck and cupped her ass and made slow, grinding, fucking motions with my hips against her hips. She whimpered.

I undid her pants, the button snapped, the zipper slid, the denim fell and her fine chocolate brown hips were revealed to me for the first time. She bit her lip.

I dug my finger into the vertical, curving lips of her fuck valley, rubbing a hole into the yellow cotton fabric. She whispered in a tight voice, "There's someone coming to the counter." I said, "Stay here. Don't move."

I stepped out, trying to hide my bulge by pulling my shirt out (against regulation), and hurriedly checked in a married couple and their daughter. I was panicky, thinking that while I was there Conchita would come to her senses, she'd compose herself and the moment would be lost.

She didn't move. She was in the same position, her pants in a rumpled heap around her ankles, her back pressed against the wall, her purple uniform shirt still on but her panty the only thing protecting her below the waist. She was crying.

I feined sympathy. "What the matter Conchita?" I kissed away her tears. I unzipped my pants. I pulled down her panty as I slowly squatted in front of her. I kissed her trim bush and licked her slit. I found her sweet button and chewed on it. She heaved a deep breath and moaned.

I stood up and grabbed her ass. I said, "Wrap your legs around mine." She obeyed. One leg. Then the other. I hoisted her wait higher, pressed her against the wall and told her to reach down and, "Put my cock inside your pussy, Conchita."

Her hand groped, slapped against my thigh. She felt around and her fingers brushed the side of my cock. She twisted her wrist, gripped it at last, and guided my cockhead to her wet, expectant, slut-slit.

I speared her! I nailed her! I fucking Barry's wife. I was the first. And it was all the more delicious knowing I beat Gordon to her, and knowing that we were winning, that she was going to end up fucking all of us! I fucked her, slamming her back against the wall, listening to her moans and whimpers, feeling her humping back at me. Oh, man! It was sweet.

I pinned her to the wall and felt her bare ass slap on the wallpaper, felt my hard, hot piston-action cock hammering into her wet, cock-gripping cunt. I stuffed that little latin turkey good. She got me so hot. I fucking shot my seed into her with a bang, bang, bang, bang ... BANG!

When I was done cumming inside her, I slid her off me and she stood in front of me hanging her head. It was so obvious she was ashamed of what she'd done.

Conchita: I had a terrible moment of weakness. But I was in pain. My Barry, he no love me no more. I see in him a change. He is reject me and it was so painful. I have needs, too. I am a human being and he tell me I am a stupid lover, that I can no make him satisfy. I say, "What can I do? I will learn. I will do anything! Please, Barry. I need you so much."

I should no have let Hector take me. I don't know why I let him. It was for me a great shame and at the same a great release. I was feel sad to let him fuck me but good to feel his machismo, how he persist and take me and make me feel again the passion that is a natural passion and one I have learn I am needing. I am no sick like Sylkie, but I am just human still.

Alex: We were all pissed at Hector for getting to her first. But at the same time, it was very encouraging. We had been working this bitch round the clock for months now. I was like, "Yes! Finally!" Of course, we all let her know that we knew she let Hector fuck her. She was pissed at him for days for spreading that around.