Barry's Submission: The Initiation

Story Info
Barry's transformation to a sissy slut.
1.9k words
3.73
148.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Initiation

It was a lovely evening, mildly cold and slightly romantically misty, and a perfect one to start my married life. After three years of convincing and cajoling, Amanda had finally given in – and I hoped more out of love for me than pity on my sorry state – and we tied the nuptial knot on a fine Sunday morning of January last year.

The proceedings of the ceremony, and after, were reluctantly and hurriedly completed, and we had just the two of us for the evening, as we strolled in the small garden near my home. It was nearly nine o'clock when we decided to go back indoors. I was filled with anticipation, looking forward to consummate our marriage vows and shower my love upon the woman to whom I had dedicated my heart and soul.

As soon as we entered the house, I took her into my arms and kissed her very passionately on the lips. She pressed against me and it was bliss. I could have lived all my life just like that, in Amy's arms. However, presently, she gently pushed me away and said, "Barry, I need to tell you something."

The sudden strangeness of the tone sent a cold shiver down my spine. "Baby, can't it wait till tomorrow."

"No, darling, I'm afraid, you would need to hear this. I do not want to start our relationship on a false note. ... Barry, now listen to me carefully. See, I haven't been totally truthful to you in saying that you are my only love..."

Dying for some piece of action, I said, "Oh that's all right. Everyone has a fling some time or the other. Why should we bother about past, when both of us are together."

Saying this, I tried to pull Amy towards me so that I could hold her wholesome body, when suddenly she slapped me hard on the face and cried out, "For God's sake, Barry, stop being a child and listen to me."

Slap on the face from Amy was quite unexpected and humiliating and mellowed me down considerably to enable Amy to speak. She continued, "Barry, the fact of the matter is, I do not love you."

Lights went out from my eyes. I believe, I must have fainted, 'cause the next thing I remember about that evening is me lying on the sofa and Amy worriedly looking at me. "Are you alright?", she asked.

I could manage to say yes.

Amy went on, "I am so sorry, baby. I do not want to hurt you. I like you, it's true. You're a treat, but I would never love you in the way a woman loves a man. My reality is that I am a sex slave."

"A what???", I couldn't believe my ears.

"Barry, my life, my body, my soul, my passions, my everything is the property of my Master. He is a very successful surgeon and psychologist, and is close to being a millionaire. He is 30 years old and very masculine with excellent physique, everything a woman wants in a man."

I was close to tears now. "Then why did you marry me. Why did you lie to me? I could have at least died without you." I could not contain my tears any longer and broke down.

Amy was moved. She sat down beside me on the bed and started stroking my hair. "Oh my poor baby. I never meant to hurt you. Please contain yourself and I'll tell you everything."

She brought a glass of lemonade for me and started, "Barry, what I am going to tell you would sound to you insulting, revolting and even inhuman. You would probably loathe me all your life. However, I consider it my duty towards my Master to tell you everything. It would be my good fortune if you would continue loving me after this."

"Go on", my melancholy grunted.

"Barry I was not lying when I said that I do not love you in the way a woman loves a man. It was, but, a half truth. ... Let me explain it to you. See, each one of us is created by God, with a special mission in store. There are many ways to find your hidden potential and what better way than to explore your sexuality..."

"...This started a long time back, you probably do not remember now. Master used to be your senior at school. Master had a keen eye for observing human psychology then too. He told me three years back that from His interactions with you and observations, He was pretty sure that you are one of those few gifted humans who have the potential to accomplish their mission in life through exploring their sexuality..."

"...You remember your first year at the High School when Master and His friends initiated you. One particular time, you were made to kneel down completely naked and rub your nose on Master's feet, while His girlfriend, Lori, who I am told was your classmate and every man's fantasy, and all His friends watched and laughed at you. Master saw the light of abandon in your eyes then, same as when you sucked on His manhood while Lori fucked your ass with a dildo..."

"...I'm sure you would remember how you were forced to lick Lori's ass, even as your ass was being punctured with pens and pencils and whatever people could get in their hands, and I am told, you had admitted to have enjoyed the exercise..."

I was aghast. The shock was too much for me to bear. Erik Sanders had reentered my life. "Please, oh, please, stop this. I cannot listen to it anymore. I have died every moment of it. Please spare me..." and I started sobbing.

Amy very kindly patted my head and stroked my back. After some time I settled down. I was overcome with grief and humiliation, but Amy had more in store.

"I am too disturbed to see you unhappy, Barry, but let me help you in finding your true happiness. The road might be difficult but the destination would surely more than compensate for it..."

"...You will have to recall how you were persuaded to wear Lori's bras and panties and her blouse and short skirts. Lori had bleached you totally from head to toe, so that your skin was as soft as a baby's. Lori had personally administered dyes and lashes and all the make up to make you the perfect sissy. After this you were first paraded through the senior men's hostel, where in each room, you were either fucked in the ass or spit in the face. You must also have had a century load of cum to eat that night. Next you were taken to the women's hostel, where either the girls or their boyfriends fucked you. By the time you were initiated, you were fully spent, and Master pleasantly noticed a smile of satisfaction on your face..."

"...Master had told me you were His object of affection not only because you were docile and submissive and potentially sissy, but also due to your body structure. It is an open secret between us that you have fuller breasts than what men have and you like playing with your nipples. Your ass is also round and luscious and very attractive to both men and women. The single sign of masculinity in your body, your penis, is very small and weak and your balls are also very shriveled up. The whole apparatus can be pushed into a slightly larger test tube, with some effort..."

"...Master learned that you do not have any luck with women and have in fact been sodomized by various men in various situations. Hence respecting those pleasant memories of the past, Master decided three years ago to bring you under the fold of His Love Nest and that's why He asked me to come into your life and convince you into the change..."

"...Barry, darling, last three years with you have been really pleasant. I really look forward to having you as my slut sister at Master's Love Nest."

I was numb with humiliation. My mind was not working, not registering anything that was being said; but this last statement of Amy made me jump out of the bed.

"You slut!!! How dare you?!!!. Leave my house at once or I shall waste you right here. I am sorry to have ever loved you." I was seething in anger and pain and all the humiliation that Amy had showered on me.

Amy got scared by this sudden change of temperament and immediately left for her apartment.

Next day was a bed of thorns. While keeping a straight and smiling face for the congratulations on happy marriage from colleagues at office, I was gulping cupfuls of humiliation and shame every moment.

I could not concentrate on the work at all and took a sick leave and came back home. At the doorstep I noticed an envelope; it was from Amy. I felt like tearing it to a million pieces but something prevented me from doing it and I simply dropped the envelope on the table as I went in. Tired and unhappy, I fell to sleep as soon as I touched the bed.

Rumblings in the belly roused me. It was almost dinner time and I decided to try out the new outlet which had opened just across the street last week. The place was good and food was also palatable. I was feeling slightly better already. A small stroll in the garden did a whole lot of good to raise my spirits, as I went back towards home.

As soon as I entered the home, the first thing which met my eye was the letter from Amy. I had forgotten about it by this time, but now the awakening was rude. I decided to read the letter for whatever worth it was. It ran as follows:

"Dearest Barry:

I am sorry to have hurt your feelings, but do believe me, whatever I told you yesterday is all true. I entered your life only because Master wanted me to. Master wants you to be happy and satisfied with life. He knows that life has not been fair to you and He wants to give you a chance.

It is a fact that your physical deficiencies stand in your way of winning any woman. Master also knows from past experiences that you can grow into a very obedient sissy slut and that is your true calling in life. You have shown true talent and aptitude to be a sissy. Please understand that you were made to be Master's slut and my slut sister.

I am also aware of your financial hardships. 60,000$ an year is very difficult to maintain yourself with. Here Master takes care of all my needs and I cannot think of anything which is lacking in my life.

I just pray to God that you realize the truth and become a part of the Love Nest family. I shall wait every day to hear from you.

Your loving slut sister

Amy"

Even today, I don't know what came over me when I read that letter from Amy. I was angry, ashamed, dejected at the same time. I also had this strange sensation which I have not been to figure out till now, a sense of relief probably, on the dawn of realization – realization of one's raison d atre.

Every word of that letter was true and honest and I was moved by Amy's love for me. I had surprisingly easily made the decision of becoming Amy's slut sister and spend the rest of my days in servitude to Master, the same person who had humiliated me and robbed me of my masculinity in the past.

(TO BE CONTINUED....)