Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cy sighs, "Yeah. You're right. I just keep thinkin' how things were with us before Em and Jax. You'd take me to a bar all but nude, and even on a slow night we'd have three or four itchin' to bed me within a half-hour. I sort of miss that. All the horny guys. Keeps a girl young."

"You want us to start working on that again? Jax?"

Steve glances up to Jackson and Debbie rejoining the group on the patio.

"How do you feel about it? Want to take the baton?"

"On what?"

"You and Cy venturing out on your own."

"You mean taking her out, just her and me, to find guys for her to fuck?"

"You have a problem with that? Didn't you and Em used to do something similar?"

"Yeah we did, but I dunno, Steve. I'd feel better about guys within our group here. Random pickups have too many risks."

"Jax?" Cyan draws his attention. "The risks were part of the rush. So was the 'strange' aspect. I miss doing that."

"Okay. If that's what you want. I'll let you take the lead then. When?"

"No hurry. Maybe the Friday or Saturday after the Super Bowl party."

"That works," Steve confirms. "Em and I will host the party. Sid? You always like Cyan on your agenda. You okay with that?"

Sid fakes a moaning, "I guess. I suppose Emily can be my consolation prize."

Emily laughs and splashes Sid, and everybody else in the crossfire. They all crack up, because everybody knows how much Sid likes to do Em.

"Sid? Let's go!" Em coaxes, and stands to step out of the hot tub.

"But I just came in Cyan!"

"We'll try anyway! You still have a tongue that works, don't you?"

"Uh. Yeah?"

"Then you have no excuse! Throw me a towel!"

The crew on the patio and in the tub are chuckling and giggling at Emily's taunting Sid. She towels off, steps to Sid, yanks his cock and then turns him around for a push into the house. The chuckles turn into guffaws at Emily taking charge of a hapless Sidney. He doesn't mind playing along. Not one bit.

The joyous commotion has rousted Miriam, Sandy and Toby out of the spare bedroom. Toby appears... well, Toby appears sated. He opens the sliding door for Miriam and Sandy, then follows them to take seats in the hot tub.

Nearly in unison, Cyan and Ellie inquire, "Well?"

Toby cracks a sly smile.

Miriam grins and volunteers, "He did good. Real good. I don't know what you guys were all hepped up about, but the man knows how to fuck. And lick. And fuck. And lick!"

Ellie looks at Sandy, head cocked in puzzlement, "My Toby?"

"Uh huh," Sandy confirms.

Ellie glares at him, "You've been holding out on us. Why is that, sweetie?"

"I dunno, El. You knew even when we married that I held certain ideas about sex, and that it was between two committed people. But I didn't try to change your love of your other intimacies."

"Okay..."

"You and Cyan tried to break the ice. Then you pushed me into that threesome with Emily and... Sarah, wasn't it?"

"Yes, dear. The brain trust broke your resolve, didn't it?"

"Yeah. We didn't talk about it, but I was so conflicted after that weekend. Smart women actually like sex with me. I learned it wasn't just about you and me."

"So what happened tonight?"

"People I respect, and love. You and Cyan. You encouraged me to be free, and there was a reward for it. Thank you, ladies, you were wonderful."

He squeeze-hugs Sandy and Miriam, seated on each side of him.

"So were you, Toby. So were you," Miriam responds.

Steve is furtively daubing tears. Sandy notices this and glides across the tub for a hug and a kiss.

"Steven? For all your randiness you are such a softie."

"You know it's about the love, San. It always touches me when my lovers discover new connections."

"And like Ellie said earlier, it's why we hang here."

"Thanks."

"Who's spending the night?" Sandy queries.

"Ellie and Debbie with me and Emily. Toby's going to be with Cy and Jax."

"This sounds like the 'new usual', I suspect. Do you think Toby's going to..."

"Turn bi 'cause of Jackson and Cyan?"

"Yeah."

"Can't tell. Pandora's Box has been opened for him. Time will let us know where he goes with all of this."

"Steve?"

"Sandy?"

"I know you had your finale with Debbie, but you think you could get it up for me?"

"Check for yourself."

"Oo. Your room? I'd like to have you on a bed about now."

"Lead on."

+=+=+=+=+