Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve?"

"Jan?"

"Amazing. You think?"

"Yes I do. Relax into the afterglow, and we'll go for a repeat when you're ready."

"I've never had multiples."

"We'll try anyway."

"Kiss me, please."

=====

As expected and per plan, Emily and Cyan took care of the guys in short order, Cyan taking it from Stan and Bud, and Geo cumming in Emily. Bud and Geo thanked the girls and Steve for a fun time, gathered their clothes, and found the door. As they left, they mentioned wanting to make it to the bar before last call to have at least two drinks each in celebration.

Stan is dressed, too. He asks, "Jan? I'm spent. What do you want me to do?"

"Honey? You go back to our room if that's okay. I have a little bit of unfinished business here with Steve."

"That's fine, I guess. We'll talk about things when you get back."

"Thanks."

Stan softly closes the door behind him. Cyan and Emily are sharing the shower, cleaning up and out, and probably getting each other off. A 'Columbia' is for the guys, not them.

"Unfinished business, Janice?" Steve inquires.

"I'd like one more if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. But four?"

"Yeah. You're a wizard with that. I have my doubts about seeing you again."

"How come? We have mutual lifestyle friends."

"Stanley. I was getting the definite feeling he wasn't too happy with what you were doing for me. I think it made him feel inadequate."

"Can you remember everything we did? He can learn things."

"It wasn't just the technique, Steven. It was the mind sex, too. You make me feel desired."

"With good reason. You are most desirable. And you're a comfortable and comforting bed partner once you relax."

"That's part of it, too. The comfort. The not being on edge. Stan's a sweetheart and I love him, but the rough sex gets old, and it's multiplied ten times over with the swinger shit. It might be a cliché, but you know how to treat a lady. That's a foreign language to him."

"Stevie?" Now out of the shower, Emily beckons, "Should I?"

"Yes."

Emily slides into their bed and cuddles up... to Janice.

"What is this, Steven?"

"Enjoy her body while she enjoys yours."

"I'm not that way."

"You don't know that. We can tell that, too. The time is right. Turn over. Face her. Caress her as she caresses you."

Emily softly prepares Jan, "I'm going to kiss you now. You'll see."

Jan tenses-up as Emily's lips approach hers. She resists the kiss at first, then her body relaxes into Steve's reassuring caresses from behind. Her mouth relaxes into Em's offering, then opens, and their tongues meet. Their kissing and their caresses become more involved, more intense, and turn frantic in short order. Jan's instincts implore her to finger Emily's valley, clitoris, and vagina. The intimate caresses are returned.

It's all over now. Jan's latent sapphic desires have been released from their bindings.

Jan pulls away from the kiss to ask, "What now, Steve? What do I tell Stan?"

Steve gently advises, "Jan, Stan can wait. The first thing that needs to happen here is to let my Emily and my Cyan present you with another orgasm. Cy? Let me move out of the way and you can take my place."

Steve rises from the bed, embraces and caresses his wife, then lays her into the warmth he left next to Jan. The ladies turn and writhe as hands are everywhere, touching, caressing, and testing acceptance.

"Sixty-nine?" Cyan softly proposes.

"Too soon," Emily suggests. "Maybe next time."

"But there won't be a 'next time'," Jan protests.

"We doubt that," Emily smiles to her. "Let's work on number four, okay?"

There's a soft knock on the door. Steve glances at the clock. 12:16. That must be Ted.

He checks the peephole to confirm, then gently opens the door, stepping out into the hall to meet him.

"(You're naked, Steve,)" Ted whispers.

"(I am. I wanted to catch you before you came in and were surprised. We have a lady guest, and the girls are with her right now. I don't know how you feel about girls with girls, but you're welcome to step in and quietly sit while we wait for them to finish.)"

"(Girls with girls are hawt. Is there a problem?)"

"(It's our guest's first time. She didn't know about herself in that way.)"

"(Amazing. Let's get you out of the hallway before you get in trouble.)"

Steve reopens the door to show Ted inside, and turns the inside knob to latch the door as quietly as he can. They silently take seats on the sofa. Steve mulls his good fortune of securing a double suite at the last minute for tonight's adventures.

The ladies have kicked the covers off the bed, still writhing, undulating, and just generally grasping for pleasuring themselves and each other. It's not as if Janice is a beginner at any of this, it's that her horizons have suddenly broadened into a deep realization that carnal pleasures don't have to be limited to the attentions from men, men who are too often preoccupied with and then fade away with their ejaculation.

"Oh GAWWWWD!" is the cry from the roiling mass of beautiful female bodies. Then a sudden stillness, and quiet. Too quiet.

"Steven?" a soft voice calls to the front of the suite.

"Janice?" he answers, and rises to meet the call.

"What have you done to me?"

"Welcome to our world."

"I don't think I'm going to be able to bring Stan along. You know that, don't you?"

"I suspected as much. Will you let each other play on your own?"

Emily asks, "Does Stan have a play partner on the side?"

"He does."

"How about you, Jan?" Cyan asks.

"Yeah, but not anything like you, Steven. Nor your lovers here."

"I think you know you can't have Steven as a regular squeeze, Jan," Emily advises.

"I know."

Steve muses, "I have an idea." He calls to the front room, "Ted? You ready to play?"

"Can be!"

"Then get naked and join us."

"Be right there."

"What is your idea, Stevie?" Emily inquires.

"Playing a hunch. Stand by. Ted? You have a girlfriend?"

Ted approaches the bed. "Nobody steady, if that's what you mean."

"So you're getting by on customers propositioning you, right? Like tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Jan? Meet Ted. Ted. This is Janice. Jan? Stand up."

Jan untangles herself from Cy and Em and rolls out of the bed.

"Ted, what do you think of... Oh. I see you approve."

Cyan and Emily giggle at Ted's enthused erection.

"Jan, how about Ted?"

"A little young. Nice bod, though. I like your cock. Ted? How old are you?"

"Twenty-eight."

"Seven years difference. Sorta okay. I can certainly appreciate having a younger guy."

"What are you thinking, Stevie?" Emily challenges.

"These two need somebody steady to play with. Just play. They're both experienced in open sex with uncommitted partners, so I'm just musing that here's an opportunity to scratch each others' itch. Ted, Janice here appreciates slow and gentle, and is more clitoral than vaginal to orgasm. You okay with that?"

"Not a problem for me."

"Understand that she is married, and has no intention of leaving her husband. You served him tonight, if you recall. Is that still okay? How about you, Jan?"

"It is," Ted responds.

"I'm good," Jan confirms.

"I now pronounce you fuckbuddy and fuckbuddy. You may assume your positions on the other bed."

Emily and Cyan totally crack-up. Jan is momentarily slack-jawed but quickly gets the big joke, laughs and extends a hand to Ted to lead him to the second bed for their coital introduction.

"Steven?" Jan grins. "You are a total goof. A loving, sensitive, kind, and hopelessly funny total goofball. I love you, even though I can't have you. Emily? Cyan? You have the ultimate lover. I'm envious, in a good way."

"We know," they softly reply.

"Jan, you do need to talk to Stanley pretty soon. Up to you whether it's before or after you have Ted."

Jan appears to have an inspiration and looks at Ted, "Ted? Do you have experience with cuckolds?"

"You mean guys who like to watch their girl get fucked?"

"Uh huh."

"Come with me. We'll be back to fetch our clothes when we're done."

"We can't be naked in the hallway!"

"Yes we can. We're only two rooms down. Let's go."

And like that they are out the door.

Em and Cy are grinning and shaking their heads.

"Well that was a surprise!" Cy chuckles.

Steve chuckles back, "I guess we teed-up something really interesting here. Think they'll make a go of it?"

"What do you think is going to happen, Stevie?" Emily asks.

"Right now?"

"No. After. Are we going to see them again?"

"Jan and Ted as a play couple, probably. We won't see Stan again, unless we run into him with Jan at breakfast. You know what I find interesting here?"

"What's that?" Cy takes the bait.

"The cuckold bit. It seems to me from 'unwinding' Jan that Stan had been driving that, more or less forcing her to take guys to feed his fetish. Now she's turning that around and cuckolding him to his face. I'd love to be a fly on the wall."

"You emboldened her to take charge of her own sexuality!" Cy exclaims. "Gawd, Steve, how do you do that?"

"Very well, evidently," Emily chuckles. "You did good tonight, sweetheart. Real good."

"Thanks, sweeties. Let's straighten up this bed and cuddle ourselves asleep. Okay? I'll go set the door so that Ted and Jan can get their stuff without waking all of us up."

"We love you, Steven," Cy purrs.

"We do," Emily purrs, as well. "Uh. Steve?"

"Yeeeeees?"

"All this great sex everywhere and you never got yourself off."

"It was a working evening."

"That's one helluva job if you ask me. But I'll be ready."

"Ready for what?"

"2:30. You always wake me up and want to fuck."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Uh. Do you mind?"

Em softly chuckles as she presses into him, "Hell no. Go to sleep."

=====

"Eggs Benedict, Em? A little fancy for your style, girlie!" Steve teases.

"Oh, why not. We're here, it's on the menu, and besides, this is a classy joint. Thought I'd try it."

Cyan laughs, "Just eat your waffles, Steven. She'll survive. So will you."

They chuckle at each other and are effusive in their loving joy together. They are getting appreciative smiles from the other patrons, noting their playful banter and furtive sexy glances at each other.

Steve catches a shadow in his periphery and then a hand gently grabs his shoulder.

"Thank you," says the male voice. Steve turns to face the voice. It's Stan.

"You're welcome, Stan. A lot of things happened last night. Are you okay?"

"I am. You lit some sort of fire with Janice. When she shoved into our room with the bartender and they fucked hard and furious in front of me with belligerent intent, you could have scraped me off the ceiling. She was so unbelievably hot! I have never seen her like that."

"Oh? I was extra gentle with her. You saw that."

"It set her up somehow. I don't understand it all yet, but you pushed the right buttons."

"Did she tell you..."

"About the girls? She did. She wants more."

"What are your plans? I get the impression this would be quite a change in your relationship. Correction. Relationships."

Stan responds, "You're right. Your hooking her up with the bartender was genius. Don't know how long that's going to last if at all. I already talked to my girlfriend, and she and I are going to continue playing with the group here. Jan wants to talk to you about your group, if that's okay."

"It is, but we'll have to sit down about it first. She already knows we're girl-heavy, so let her know she'll need a compatible guy. Ted is a nice fellow and impressed me positively, especially about concern for others, but we don't know him hardly at all at this point."

"What time are you guys leaving this morning?"

"Em?"

"I need to be in the office by 8:30. So we have to be out of here by quarter after."

"Okay," Steve confirms. "Cy and I aren't on any schedule, so why don't I take her to work and we'll meet you and Jan back here for coffee at nine."

"Sounds good, Steve. You're a prince, you know."

"Thank you, Stan. See you and Janice in a few."

Stan steps away toward the lobby.

"Steve? That was certainly interesting," Cyan muses. "Are you seriously considering adding Jan -- and whomever -- to the group?"

"Not really. For one, Sandy's right. We're suddenly heavy in women who are focused on me and Em. Things are getting unbalanced. For another, let's not forget how we have done things all along, inviting couples experienced in the lifestyle who have a secure relationship. Jan's not going to be able to do that. Not for a long while, at least."

"Who was the last couple you did that with, Stevie?" Emily asks.

"I don't know if you want to know the answer to that, sweetheart."

"Why's that?"

"It was a really bad violation of Rule #2. We married them."

"Oooooooh Stevieeee!" she laughs, and cries, and leans into Steven for an adoring kiss, and shares the same with Cyan. "You're being silly and loving, but thank you. You're sweet!"

"But what about Debbie?" Cy points out.

"Special case. We can have those, too, you know," Steve smiles. "Too many coincidences and special connections drew her in. I have a weird feeling there may be at least one more link we have yet to discover. Like Jackson said, there's a Kismet thing with Deb."

"Stevie. Look at the time. We gotta go."

"Oh! Cy? What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to hold the table here for you to come back if that's okay. I'll have the server bring more hot water for my tea, and have another carafe of coffee ready for you."

"Thank you, sweetie! Kiss for both!"

Steve and Emily rush out to the parking lot and hop into Steve's SUV.

"Will we make it in time?" he asks.

"Don't sweat it too much, sweetie. I don't punch a clock; we just try to touch base first thing."

"Oh, good. The lights on Dirksen tend to work against pushing the speed limit."

"As do the city cops at that hill over the tracks."

"Yep. You talk to Jax yet?"

"Yeah. We texted before he left the house. Debbie spent the night with him. She thanked him for the nice time together, but unintentionally hinted that she would have rather it been with you and me. He sent the 'eye-rolling' emoji. He wasn't insulted."

"What did you tell him?"

"That you scored another convert. I got an LOL. We'll have plenty to giggle about over lunch."

"Oh. We just passed it."

"What's that?"

"Chesapeake. You and Jax interested in trying it?"

"Maybe. I heard at work it's insanely crowded on weekends."

"It is. Geez. I learned the hard way you don't go there on a Saturday during flu season."

"Oo. You got your flu shot last fall, right?"

"Right. Speaking of doctor stuff, how soon does your health insurance kick-in? I forgot."

"In three weeks."

"You still going to do it?"

"You'd better believe it."

"It'll be a relief to all of us, sweetheart. Okay, where do I let you off?"

"Building C, over there on the right. See the entrance?"

"Ah. Okay. Have a good day, sweetie. Say 'hi' to Jax and give him a kiss for me, please."

"Will do, lover. See you tonight."

He stops to let her out, they lean into each other for a kiss, and Em jumps out to start her workday.

Steve steers around the circle drive out of the parking area, pausing for a pedestrian. He rolls down his window.

"Two hundred points for a CEO, you know. You really want to take that risk?"

"Steve!" Tom laughs. "Yeah. I should install crossing gates. How are you? Why are you in town at this hour?"

"Dropping Em off. She, Cy and I had an overnighter at the Crowne."

"Playtime, no doubt. What was the score?"

"Em and Cy, three, me, one. Big story on that one, though."

"What? You hook another one, Steven?"

"Unintentionally. About to meet with her and her husband over coffee."

"He upset?"

"Hardly. They're Springfield group. Cy and I need to steer her away from us. Nice lady, she's attractive and quite sweet, but... well, anyway, we'll have to save the story for this weekend. You and Claire going to join us?"

"Saturday good?"

"Yes. I'll let Cy know. Give Claire a good thrust for me!"

Tom chuckles, "I will! Have a good one, Steven!"

"You, too, Tom. See ya'."

Steve chuckles to himself as he rolls-up his window.

=====

Now back at the hotel restaurant, "Hi, sweetheart!" Steve leans down to kiss Cyan as he takes his seat back at their table. "Anything to report?"

"Well, Ted passed through and gave me a 'Thank you!' kiss. Apparently he spent the night with Stan and Jan. The reason we saw Stan by himself was that Ted was doing Jan again this morning."

"That's nice. Is it sounding like a connection?"

"Not that I was able to gather, either way. You have anything?"

"On the drive? No. I mentioned trying Chesapeake as we passed it, and she seemed lukewarm."

"Probably heard about the crazy crowds."

"Yeah, that was it. She's still eager to get snipped. Insurance starts in three weeks."

"Yes, I know. She and I talk about it fairly often."

"Oh. I chatted with Tom for a couple of minutes in the parking lot. He was surprised to see me."

"I guess he would be. You ask him about this weekend?"

"Yes. He's figuring on him and Claire for Saturday."

"Oh, that's good. Claire likes Sid, so that works out well."

Steve refills his cup from the freshened carafe. "Thanks for getting coffee!"

Cy chuckles, "You gonna make it all the way home without having to stop?"

"Ha ha. I'll go here before we leave. I see Stan and Jan passing by the front desk."

"What are we expecting?"

"I have no idea, really. Let them run with it."

The new friends approach the table. Stan leans down into Cyan for a passionate open-mouth kiss, Janice does similar with a sustained tonguing buss with Steven, then breaks with him for a solid, obviously romantic kiss with Cyan.

"Helluva 'good morning', you guys," Steve chuckles. "Sit. Stay. Good dog."

They laugh. Jan laughs, "Always have a funny queued-up and ready to go! Steve, you're a nut!"

"Occupational hazard! You guys had quite a night, I gather."

"All your fault, Steven!" Stan grins. "Like I said earlier, you did something special to Jan."

"Showed her possibilities, that's all."

"No. You cared. Seriously cared. I'll freely admit that our group tends to be all about the poking and not a lot about the person. 'Rule #2' and all that. It works ninety-five percent of the time."

"And we're the five percent."

"Uh huh."

"Jan? Stan already said that his plans are to play with his play friend with the group here, and mentioned you wanting to talk to us about our group. What are your thoughts there?"

"That was just a rough idea. I got the strong impression you're all about the couples, and you and Emily said you're having balance issues with a series of new playmates. The ladies Sandy was telling me about, all unattached bi women."

"What do you want to do?"

"For one, I don't want to impose and create more problems for you. But I really like what you're about. That's so rare. You have somebody else you can suggest?"

"I don't. Our group grew into what it is over... gosh... over a decade or more. Sure, folks came and went, but the tenor remained the same. Never got a handle on other groups because we never needed to. Oh. I know it's way too soon, but where do you stand with Ted?"

"We are good in bed together, and we're going to keep in touch, but like you said... ohgawd you were so funny with it... we'll just be doing the fuckbuddy thing every once in a while."

"Okay. But where does that leave you? Stan's off with his girlfriend shaggin' everybody in their group, you're probably going to have infrequent climbing-the-walls bang sessions with Ted to keep Stan here under your thumb..."