Barstow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Em," Steve calls to his lover. "Is this what you wanted for tonight?"

"Sure is, Steve. You're doin' it again."

"What's that?"

"Making me incredibly happy. You have a knack."

"Sounds like somebody loves you, Steve," Debbie notes. "Who's with who?"

"We're a fourple," he answers.

Emily smiles at this.

The impromptu orgy goes on for nearly two hours, with everybody doing everybody, Steve still demurring about guy-guy contact. Emily, the youngest and most petite of the gathered group, had a little difficulty taking Rob's XXL penis, but decided she was up to the challenge and muscled right through the experience.

There were offers to take the party upstairs for more, but our foursome politely declined, wanting to keep any further intimacy within themselves for the love and security they are finding with each other. And to get some sleep.

=====

Downstairs in the nice restaurant, Steve, Cyan, Emily and Jackson are relaxing into their very pleasant breakfast. Steve is especially enjoying the coffee as served in the fine china. Good 'ol mugs are good enough, but the lightness of the formal cup makes for a particularly nice, refined experience.

"Guys?" Steve addresses the troops as they finish their meal. "What is the game plan? It's about a five-hour drive to Albuquerque. Mess around anywhere en route or get it over with? Absolutely your call, Em."

"Steve? Cyan? I talked to my folks while I was out pottying Solomon, mostly to verify we would be there mid-afternoon. They're still 'no' to me and Jackson, but are waffling about taking me in alone, and it's sounding like Mom versus Dad. Dad's the hard-ass, he always was. Anyway, we all know that's not going to happen. So unless lightning strikes, be prepared for a confrontation. To answer your question about the drive, absolutely -- let's get it over with. Not in the mood, really, since we sort of burned ourselves out last night."

"Sure did," Cyan grimaces. "But we had fun, didn't we?"

"We did," Em muses. "Thank you, guys, for giving me the chance to let it all hang out and relive what Jax and I had before everything burned down. You were great. It was fantastic to get lost in the feelings of unrestrained sexual pleasure again."

"You aren't sore after Rob?" Jax sort of jokes.

"A little tingle to remind me, Jax. But it sure didn't impinge on my lovemaking with either you or Steve after we went back upstairs. Guys? We really have something, the four of us."

"We do," Steve follows. "Since we are figuring on an inevitable outcome this afternoon, let's pull our stuff together and hit it, shall we?"

=====

Steve has pulled up to the house with the address Emily entered into the navigation system as they were coming into town. She had not visited her parents since they moved here four years ago during her last year of college, so this place is new to her, too.

Steve says, "You said your phone call this morning with them was not encouraging."

Emily answers, "Yeah. No Jax."

"You're hoping they'll have a change of heart when they see you two together."

"Yes. It's really awful circumstances for their meeting him for the first time, though."

"No kidding. So let's do this. I suggest you guys be holding hands when they open the door. Cyan and I will be behind you."

"Okay."

The four reluctantly exit the car in anticipation of either the young couple being rejected, or, worse, having to say goodbye for the time being as the couples go their separate ways. They step up to the porch and Emily rings the doorbell.

A few seconds pass and the door is drawn open to a pair ten or fifteen years older than Steve and Cyan.

"Hello, Emily," is the dry greeting from the woman. "You made it safely. We see he's still with you. We talked about that this morning. We can't allow him in our home. Who are these other people?"

"This is Steve and Cyan Albertson. They are the generous and kind folks I told you about who rescued us when our car broke down in Barstow."

The ice is thick in this meeting. Steve extends his hand to Emily's father for a gentlemanly greeting. It is denied.

Emily responds, "I was hoping you would have a change of heart about me and Jackson on this opportunity to meet him. You are my parents and I respect and love you. Why can't you accept the man I love?"

"You know why," the man says. "He is not of the faith, and we will not accept him until he is."

Jackson addresses them, "With all due respect, Mr. and Mrs. Belicoff, I love your daughter and she loves me. We are a loving family. But I cannot profess to a belief system that is contrived, repressive, insular, and, frankly, incredibly dishonest. That is not negotiable."

"Then you are not welcome here. Also not negotiable. Emily, your mother and I have had disagreements over whether we should accept you back into our lives. You have abandoned our teachings and therefore have rejected us as far as I am concerned. If you seek shelter here we will insist you send your so-called 'husband' on his way. If not, you are to be shunned."

Emily breaks in, her voice raised and decidedly tinged with fire, "'Neither of us' appears to be your call. That you reject us in our time of need speaks volumes about your faith. Oh, Dad? Dare I call you 'Dad'? Chew on this one -- Steve and Cyan here are my lovers, too. Both of them. They will provide us shelter, and genuine love and comfort, too. Tell those assholes at next meeting to fuck off. You all can just keep your little fantasy cult bullshit. You two have a great day. C'mon, guys. We are so out of here. Shun this!" as she flips them the bird.

Emily turns around hard and grabs Jackson by the wrist, dragging him back towards the SUV.

Steve, stunned and slack-jawed at the scene, starts to apologize, "I am so sorry, Mr. and..." The door is slammed in his face, quite hard. "Wow. Nice folks."

Steve and Cyan slowly make their way back to the car, holding hands in mutual support, dumbfounded by and even mourning the horrible way Emily's parents reacted to them. They find Emily and Jackson in the back seat in an embrace, Em just bawling. Cyan locates the tissues in the console and passes the box to Jackson.

"I'm so sorry, guys," Emily sobs.

"Nothing to apologize for, Em," Cyan returns, trying to comfort her.

Steve says, "She's right, Em. You asked for their help as any loving child would do in your situation, and they slapped you down like a gnat. Nice job burning the bridge, tho'!"

Emily chuckles through her tears, "Oh, Steven. Yeah, I did torch it pretty good. You and Cyan may be my lovers, but in the space of three days you've become everything to me that my parents never were. I love you guys."

"We love you, Em. You, too, Jackson. Plan B it is. Buckle up."

+=+=+=+=+