Bartender Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, my orgasm thundered through me as I convulsed, embedded within her dick. My cum shot past me, was mixed with her pre, and then flowed back into my mouth, and I ate it with glee. My sphincter squeezed hard around Miranda's neck, and she gave my prostate one last, hard suck before withdrawing.

With a single tensing of the magnificent muscle, Miranda shot me out of her cock. I landed on top of her, my ass cheeks spread around her face. She gave my anus a long lick as I sat up.

"Fuck me right in my little slut ass right goddamn now!" I yelled.

She bit her lower lip, the fangs poking over. "I want you to tell me exactly what you want, from me and my big, fat, cock."

I gasped as she gave my anus another long lick. "I want... I want you to bend me over on all fours and spread my ass so goddamn wide. I want you to go so deep that when you let go of that big load, I choke on it. And then, I'm gonna ride you cowboy style as my own dick fires off. Sound good?"

She nodded. "But you're gonna need to be a little more stretchy to take this cock, lover boy. Stand up."

I was off the bed in a heartbeat, stroking my cock. My belly should've been swollen with all the pre that I'd swallowed, but it was still flat.

Miranda stood in front of me, stroking her own cock. Something moved in her massive depths. I watched in awe as a long bulge travelled up her urethra, leaving the main vein swollen behind it. A black tentacle, the end slim and tapered, poked out from the head of her dick.

"Ever fucked a cock before?" she asked. "Cause I'm gonna fuck yours."

The prehensile tentacle gently laid against my urethra. I bit my lip in anticipation. The tip slowly pushed in, and I gasped and giggled in intervals from the slippery sensation. My cock slowly bulged around her new appendage and, to my surprise, started to swell.

Miranda stepped closer to me. Her massive slit was connected to mine by the slimy tentacle, and disappeared as she pressed her head against mine. She pressed her forehead against mine as her cock swallowed mine whole, right down to the root. At the same time, the tentacle reached my testicles and wrapped itself around them, smothering them in the heavenly sensation.

I pulled back, out of her cock, in one smooth motion. The tentacle simultaneously unwound itself from my testes and almost popped out of my dick. I then slammed home and groaned at the sensation. Eagerly, I began to fuck her cock as her tentacle fucked mine. The tentacle began to slowly release something into my balls, and they swelled with each stroke. Likewise, each time I pulled my cock out of hers, my own had swollen a little longer and thicker.

Suddenly Miranda grasped my head in both hands and pulled my lips onto one of her gigantic tits. "Suck," she commanded. I was in no position to argue. As I nursed against her massive tit, more liquid, the same as her pre, flowed into me. Just as delicious as before, I sucked it down.

After a few minutes, she pushed me away and pulled her tentacle out from my dick. Before I could protest, she grinned and gestured at my cock. It had swollen to match hers in girth and length.

Smiling, I led her to the bed and pushed her onto her back. As I straddled her cock, she looked up at me. "I thought we were going doggy style first?"

I shook my head. "I figure, for the inaugural dickening, I should try with a little more... control." With that, I began to lower myself onto her.

It truly was a massive cock. I gritted my teeth as I felt my sphincter spread around something far larger than the fist that it had accepted earlier in the evening, or even Miranda's head. The mammoth-sized cockhead practically split me in two, and it itself was longer than most dicks. I gave a gasp as my ring snapped shut after pushing past the ridge at the base of the head. There was still a solid four feet of dick to go.

After another few inches, she had reached the first bend in my innards. To my amazement, her cock was bendy enough to turn a full 180 in my colon, the distinct shape of her veins visible through my belly.

On and on it went, me sinking inch after inch of Miranda's enormous fuck-rod, and her gasping and writhing on the bed as practically my entire body massaged her. After about ten minutes, I had worked myself low enough that my dick reached her face. She squeezed it between her massive, slippery, tattooed tits and sucked me off, the pre leaking from her nipples providing lube. Her mouth stretched wide and somehow she managed to get my dick inside.

I watched as another bulge travelled up her throat. Another tentacle tickled at my entrance, and I was more than willing to accept it. This one just started dumping cum into my cock, letting it swell longer and longer.

We reached the point at the same time. I landed at the bottom of her dick, wound all the way through my intestines such that my stomach looked like a beach ball, as my cock, supernaturally lengthened by her tentacle, had reached its source on her prostate. I began riding her, my cock sliding between her tits as her cock thrust upwards into my stomach. After the long journey, we were ready to go.

We exploded as one. My cum splattered out of her ass, drenching the bed below us. Her cum ballooned in my stomach and rushed up to my mouth. I held it tightly shut and, somehow, it stayed close. With nowhere else to go, the cum began to swell my belly.

On and on it went, our joint orgasm lasting us nearly ten minutes. With a final gasp, I tore myself off Miranda, her cock leaving my ass like a cork out a champagne bottle. My own cock emerged from her soaking with every kind of fluid, as her long tentacle emerged from my tip.

I collapsed onto the bed, laughing faintly at my complete and utter sense of exhaustion. Miranda lay down next to me. "Come one, lover boy. You still need to fuck this ass."

I hesitated. Miranda leaned up on one arm. "Something wrong?"

"I just... I think something more normal, might work."

"Oh." With a strangely hurt expression, she snapped her fingers. My eyes lost their focus, and once I could see the room again, I saw that everything had returned to the start of the night. The bed wasn't soaked in an unlawful amount of cum, my cock and ass were back to normal and Miranda... Miranda was back to looking like a Goth bartender.

I shook my head, understanding her expression. "No. If we're going to do this, I want to do it with you. The real you."

Her outline became hazy, and suddenly lying before me was the real Miranda, the succubus in all her glory. She gave a shy smile, sharply contrasted by the reek of sheer sex that emanated from her. "Ok then," she said, in a small, shy voice.

I pulled her tight to me, her breasts mashing against her chest, our arms wrapping around each other. Her cock poked up from between her tits, and we gave it small licks in turn between our kisses. I pierced her tight pussy, her eyes widening with surprise before becoming hooded with pleasure. Her intangible wings folded around us, shrouding us with their shadow.

When we came, our cries mingled, rising up into the early morning's grey light. When we finally collapsed onto the bed, the morning sunrise lit our forms, wrapped around each other.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 01 Jake gets more than he bargained for from Tanya and Sarah.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Dickgirl Conquest Joe, unhappy with his girlfriend, meets a hot dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories