Barter

Story Info
Tom helps Mike get a blow job.
18.8k words
4.48
133.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

Tom plunked his lunch tray on the table, sat and addressed the young man across from him, "Hi Mike, how was your weekend?"

"Not bad, but not great either." Mike said glumly,"Sarah and I fought most of it."

"For Christ sakes you two have only been married six months, why all the fighting so soon? Caroline and I didn't have our first fight until we were marred a year and a half. And besides the making up part is the best. We always had the hottest sex after a fight." Tom took a bite of his lunch and pointed his fork at the younger man, "So tell me what happened, maybe I can give you the benefit of my experience."

"Well-ll-ll-ll," Mike said, looked around, leaned across the table and whispered,"I'd rather not talk about it here. Can you meet me after work?"

"Sure," Tom replied between bites of his lunch,"Where?"

"The Gargoyle." Mike said. Tom chuckled and nodded.

'It figures.' Tom thought. 'He turned 21 a month ago and still isn't tired of the strip joints.'

After work Tom drove over to the Gargoyle, parked in the back and found Mike sitting at the bar, watching a gorgeous brunette do a strip number.

Tom ordered a beer and said,"Ok, what's the problem with you and Sarah?"

"I wanted her to give me a blow job." Mike said, his eyes glued to the brunette.

"How come she wouldn't?" Asked Tom.

Mike finally tore his eyes from the girl peeling her cloths off and looked at Tom, "She's never done one and she said it sounds nasty."

Tom took a long swig of his beer "Let me ask, have you ever eaten her?" Mike shook his head.

"Well, What have you two done sexually?" Tom was getting curious now. Mike looked at him and his cheeks colored.

"I take it from your attitude that you haven't done much. What happens when you have sex? No, don't tell me, let me see if I can guess: you both get ready for bed, you get under the covers, you reach over and rub her tit, then pull up her nighty, roll on and stick your cock into her. You fuck her until up cum, roll off and go to sleep. Am I close?" Tom looked at Mike, waiting for his response. Mike's cheeks deepened in color and he nodded his head.

"So now all of a sudden you want here to put your cock in her mouth. Why now?" Tom asked. "I saw some pictures on the internet, and the guys I work with are always talking about how good a blow-job feels."

"Sounds to me like you have several problems." Tom signaled the bartender for another round then said,"You really want a blow job?"

Mike nodded and Tom said,"There's three ways to get one. Your not going to get one from Sarah, not yet anyway, so you can one; spend the next few months working her up to point where she wants to, two; buy one from a hooker, or--" Tom held up his hand as Mike started to protest,"hang on for a second, or you can find a woman willing to give you one. Since you don't seem to like the idea of using a hooker, and I assume you want one sooner then it will take to get Sarah interested in giving you one, I know someone that would be willing, with the right prompting, to give you the blow job of your life. But you'll have to be willing to reciprocate."

Mike looked puzzled and Tom grinned leaned forward and whispered loudly,"Eat pussy boy, eat pussy!" "I've never done it, but I'd love to try. When was the first time you did it?" Mike said. Tom's eyes got a far away dreamy look to them.

"A little over twenty years ago. I meet Caroline at a party and we hit it off. That night she got drunk, so I helped her to a bed, tucked her in and was going to be honorable and leave. As I was about to go she took my hand and said, "Please stay with me,". When I looked down at her, I seemed to fall into those large, beautiful, blue eyes of hers. A moment later I was on the bed frantically undo her clothes. I got her jeans off, then her panties. It seemed like forever before I could get my cock out of my pants. I put my hard shaft against her pussy and tried to shove it in. The problem was, she was completely dry. We hadn't made out enough to get her lubricated. After a few moments I realized I was going to hurt her if I kept pushing, so I gritted my teeth, tucked my cock back into my pants and just held her. She kept saying "I'm sorry." and I kept reassuring her it wasn't her fault, which it wasn't. I held her till dawn, then took her home."

Tom took a deep drink of his beer and continued, "I didn't see her for a while after that. Actually I didn't know it until later but I was trying to stay away from her, because I was falling in love with her. Finally a month or so later I called her and asked if she wanted to go ice skating. She said she did so I told her I'd pick her up at 5:00 PM that Saturday. What I did was stand her up. I met a buddy and we went out drinking. I didn't know how stuck on her I was until I started to feel really guilty about standing her up. Along about midnight I decided to go see her and apologize. I had drank quite a few and wasn't feeling any pain. Caroline was living with her grandmother then Her bedroom was a very small room off the kitchen, separated form her grand parents room by the rest of the house. I snuck around the house and tapped on the window. After tapping several times I heard Caroline's voice asking who it was. After a whispered conversation she asked me to come in so I wouldn't wake her grandparents or get caught. I promptly crawled through the window. She was dressed in a robe and as I pulled her to me to kiss her it fell open. My hands started to explore her body and I gently pushed her toward the bed. She later told me she was turned on and wanted me as much as I wanted her, so she stepped back and stretched out on the bed. I had always heard about people eating pussy, but had never tried it. I was kind of drunk that night and decided now was the time, so before she could protest, I leaned forward, pulled up her nighty and pushed my tongue between her wet pussy lips."

Tom took another drink and stared off into distance. "Well?" Mike said,"Was it good and did she like it? Did you like it?"

"Yep,"Tom said," When her taste hit my tongue I thought I was going to cum right there on the sheets! God did she taste good! And she still does. I licked her for a while then rammed my hard cock into her and fucked her. Did she like it? Caroline said it did feel good but she was terrified, because she had always been told stuff like that was nasty. She loves to be eaten now. She didn't climax that night. Actually we were together for almost two years before she was comfortable with me eating her. Anyway, that was the first time I ever tasted pussy. It was, and is, an incredible experience. I love tasting a woman. Especially Caroline! You've met her haven't you?"

Mike shook his head, so Tom said,"I'll have to introduce you some time. You'll like her and I'm sure she'll like you." Mike thought he could hear an edge of laughter to Tom's voice but wasn't sure.

"I've got to get going," Tom said. "Do you want me to see about setting something up for you?" Mike hesitated, then said,"Ok."

"How do you feel about older women? Say late forties?" Tom asked.

"I-I-I don't know." Mike said. Tom fished out his wallet, fumbled around and finally came out with a photo, which he handed to Mike.

"How about her?" Tom said. The picture showed a redhead dressed in a black velvet dress. Mike though she was very attractive and told Tom so.

"Ok, then I'll try and set it up. One other thing," Tom gulped the last of his beer and placed the glass on the bar,"You will owe me big time for this one. We'll settle that after we get you taken care of. Is it a deal?"

Mike hesitated for a moment then said,"Ok. Just don't ever let Sarah know. She'd leave me if she found out."

"Don't worry. This will be between you, me and the lady. I'll let you know about arrangements tomorrow." Tom got up and headed for the door."

Mike said,"Tom, who is she anyway?"

Tom grinned over his shoulder and replied,"You want a blow job?" Mike nodded.

"Then don't ask."Tom said,"She's just someone I know." With that he stepped out the door and headed home.

Tom drove home and Caroline greeted him at the door in a halter top and shorts. Her red hair was shoulder length now, quite a bit longer then it had been when she had posed in the black dress for the photo he carried. Tom grinned and thought to himself,' Mike has no idea, but this woman is going to give him a night he won't forget! Now all I've got to do is get her to say yes to it.' Tom had been thinking on his way home and was sure he had a plan that would work. Caroline wasn't a prude and was no stranger to swapping. They had been trading partners with another couple off and on for three years, but Tom wasn't sure if she would go for fucking a stranger, especially one who had just turned twenty one. She would probably say,'He's young enough to be my son!'

Part of Tom's plan hinged on the poker game. Six months before they had started to play one hand of poker on Wednesday night. They would bid against each other with sexual favors they wanted. Some times one or the other would call out 'Go for the Pot'. This meant the loser had to do what ever the winner wanted them to for one night, but they wouldn't know what was wanted until after the hand was played. So far the most they had done was some public sex, Tom had instructed Caroline to wear a short skirt and no panties to a movie. He had spent the entire time fingering her. By the time they left the movie both of them were so horny they barely made it to the car. Tom had pushed Caroline's seat back and fucked her right there in the parking lot. He was sure at least two people looked into the car and saw what they were doing. That had only made both their orgasm's more intense. When Caroline won, she had bought a remote controlled vibrator and had him strap it on, then they went out to eat. She had turned it on and made him cum right in the middle of dinner.

Tonight was Wednesday and time for the poker hand. Tom had never told Caroline but he had learned how to stack a deck while in the Army. He had never used it during their games, preferring to let the cards fall as they would. He figured normally whether he won the hand or Caroline did, they both won at the game, but tonight he wanted to make sure he got the better hand. They chatted a little then Tom took a shower as Caroline finished dinner. After dinner Tom pulled a deck of cards out of a drawer, looked at Caroline with a grin and said,"Ready?"

She grinned back and nodded her head. Tom shuffled, then slid the cards to Caroline for a cut. She tapped them, to indicate she didn't want to cut. Inwardly Tom smiled. He dealt, picked up his cards and had a hell of a time trying to keep from grinning. He had two kings, just the hand he had stacked.

"I want you to eat me for an hour, then jack off on my tits." Caroline started the betting. Tom knew she had a full house in her hand. He also knew she would bet big with that hand, having won three weeks before with a similar one.

"I want two blow jobs. One right after this hand, one when we go to bed." Tom said. He threw in three cards, picked up the deck and looked at Caroline questioningly. She smiled shook her head and said,"None for me."

"Oh really?" He said.

Tom dealt himself three. When he picked up his cards he saw the two other kings he had stacked for his hand.

"Your bet." Tom said.

"You eat me for an hour, jack off on my tit's, then I'll call George and have him come over, eat me and fuck me while you watch."Caroline's eyes sparkled.

"Go for the Pot." Tom said.

Caroline looked at him, looked at her cards, looked back at him, grinned and said,"Ok. Your on!"

"Let's see what I've got to beat." Tom said. Caroline laid down her full house and Tom groaned.

"All I've got is two pair," He said.

Caroline giggled and said,"Get ready to watch George fuck me!"

"No you don't understand," Tom said," I've got two pair, a pair of kings and another pair of kings!"

"You ass-hole!" Caroline said.

Tom grinned and said," I bet the pot and won. You know what that means."

Caroline started to smile and said,"Yes I do. So What's it going to be?"

"You'll find out Friday evening." Tom said.

'Damn it!" Caroline stomped her foot. "Your going to make me wait until Friday?"

"Yep I damn sure am." Tom grinned.

All evening she tried to get him to tell her what was going to happen. As they crawled into bed Tom said for the umteenth time,"I'm not going to tell you what it is. But if you want I'll give you a consolation lick." Caroline grinned, grabbed his head and forced it towards her crotch.

"Then get to licking!" She said.

Tom walked into the lunch room the next day, spotted Mike, walked over and plopped on a chair across the table from him.

Mike sounded nervous when he asked,"Is it setup?"

"Yep," Tom said,"Can you get out of the house Friday night?"

Mike looked thoughtful then said, "Yea, I'll tell Sarah I'm going bowling with the guys. She won't mind."

"Ok. Be at my house, 8:30 PM." Tom said.

"Your house?" Mike sounded puzzled.

"That's where she wants to meet. She'll be there waiting for you. One more thing, I need a picture of you." Tom said.

"Why?" Mike ask.

"So she knows who she's looking for, and that you are you." Tom replied

"Ok. I'll bring you one tomorrow and I'll be there 8:30 Friday, what's her name by the way?" Mike responded.

"Ah-ah-ah, Ann." Tom said.

When Tom arrived home Friday afternoon, Caroline met him at the door with a "Well? Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!"

Tom grinned and said,"You know the rules, I don't have to tell you until it's time!"

"Damn you!" Caroline said,"I'm wet already, wondering what you've got up your sleeve."

Tom crooked his finger "Come with me."

Caroline followed him to the bedroom. Tom sat on the bed and motioned Caroline to a spot directly in front of him. He slowly started to undress her. First he pulled her top up and off her arms, then reached around and unsnapped her bra, peeling that off. He unzipped her shorts and pulled them to the floor, instructing her to step out of them. Next he peeled her panties to her ankles and had her step out of them. This left her entirely naked. He pushed his hand between her legs and slipped his finger into her.

"My, My, you are wet!" Tom said.

"You damn well knew I would be!" Caroline retorted.

"Yep, but it's nice to find out for myself." Tom said, stroking her clit to emphasize his words. "Oh, Christ." Caroline groaned from between clenched teeth.

Tom grinned, got up, walked over, pulled out a pair of shear, black, thigh high, stockings and a black lace bra. He threw these to Caroline, went into the closet and returned a few minutes later. He tossed her a white flower print summer dress and a pair of black high heels.

"Shower, put those on and come into the livingroom." Tom said and walked out.

Half an hour later he was reading a magazine when she appeared. He dropped the magazine and had her turn around in front of him. The light cotton summer dress hit her at mid thigh and he could see the black lace bra through the lighter fabric. 'Guaranteed to make a cock stand up and take notice!' He thought.

"Ok. You going to tell me what's going on?" She said.

Tom walked over to the kitchen counter, where he had a couple of drinks ready. He handed her one and took a long draw on his. She sipped her drink and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Tonight will be a little different from anything we've done before." Tom started."At 8:30 one of my coworkers will be here. You will entertain him for a couple of hours."

Caroline gulped and said,"W-W-W-what do you mean?"

Tom finished his whiskey and said,"You will spend a couple of hours fucking him."

"I c-c-c-can't fuck a stranger!" Caroline stammered.

"When we started playing poker you were the one who came up with the rules for 'Bet the Pot'. I agreed. We have always followed those rules. Are you going to renege?" Tom said as he walked to the bar and poured whiskey into his empty glass.

Caroline stood motionless for several minutes, then tipped her glass and finished the contents in one gulp. She slowly walked over to Tom, handed him the glass and indicated he should fill it by pointing at the whiskey bottle. A moment later Tom handed the glass back half full and Caroline took another long drink.

"Ok. The rules are the rules. What's this guy look like?" She asked.

Tom pulled out Mikes picture and dropped it on the counter in front of Caroline.

"For Christ sakes!" She said, grabbing the photo for a closer look,"How old is he?"

"Twenty one." Tom said calmly.

"He's young enough to be my son!" Caroline said, looking from the photo to Tom. Tom slipped up beside her and put his arm around her.

He placed his lips next to her ear and said,"He's never had a blow job. He's never tasted pussy. Don't you want to introduce him to those delights?"

A few moments later he heard Caroline whisper,"It is intriguing. Never had a blow job? God, the more I think about it the wetter I'm getting!"

Tom slipped his hand between her legs and was delighted to find her pussy slick and wet.

"So you'll do it?" Tom whispered, his fingers running up and down her labia as he spoke.

Caroline groaned and said,"Christ yes. I'll fuck him till he can't stand up!"

Tom grinned and said,"One more thing, I'll be in the closet, I want to watch you and him."

Caroline turned to him and said,"You dirty old man! You want to watch some young cock fuck me, then I suppose you'll want some afterwards?"

"Yes." Tom hissed, his fingers dancing up and down her wet slit.

"I hope the hell so!" Caroline moaned.

Tom reluctantly pulled his hand from between her thighs and said,"There are still a few preparations to make."

At 8:25 Tom said,"You may have to do the seducing. He's young and nervous. Oh, yea, he doesn't know you're my wife. And he'll be using your middle name. "

Caroline grinned and said,"I'm ready, I've resigned myself to full-filling your demands. I told you, this young man is going to get fucked like he never has before!"

A moment later the door bell rang. Tom sprinted for the closet as Caroline walked slowly towards the door. She stopped and glanced behind her, to make sure Tom was inside the closet, then opened the door.

"Ah, ah, Hi." Mike stammered,"I'm Mike. Ann?"

Caroline hesitated for a moment, not use to someone using her middle name. Finally she smiled and nodded.

"Hi Mike. Come in please."

Mike stepped in and Caroline lead him to the couch.

She motioned and said,"Please sit. Would you like a drink?"

"Ah, yes please." Mike said.

Caroline slowly walked to the side board to make a scotch and water. She was trying to give Mike time to get a good look at her. She made the drink and again slowly walked back to him. She bent close and handed him the glass.

"Here you are." She said.

He took the glass with a trembling hand, hesitated then tipped it to his lips and drained half of it.

Caroline was standing in front of him so she turned slowly in a circle and she said," Do you like the outfit I picked out?"

Mike looked at her and said," I-I-It's very nice."

Caroline sat down beside Mike and placed her hand on his thigh. She could feel him tense like a deer ready to bolt.

She leaned over to him, making sure her breast was pressed against his arm and said,"Take it easy. Don't be so nervous. I don't bite. A least not hard!"

Mike laughed nervously.

Caroline took his hand and said,"Feel the fabric of my dress."

With that she placed his hand against her breast.

"Nice isn't it." She said.

The only response Mike could make was a strangled,"Yes."

"If you like that," Caroline said, moving his hand to her inside upper thigh,"Feel the fabric of my stockings!"

They had moved the couch so Tom could see it clearly from the closet and Caroline guessed he probably had his dick out and was stroking it about now.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers