Bartlett Ch. 02: Li and Me

Story Info
I go to the mall in her body and we both learn.
2.2k words
4.34
12.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment in the Bartlett series! Thanks in advance for any responses: I'll try to incorporate suggestions into future stories!

This story has more plot and explanation. Part 1 got off on a bang (pun intended) but I wanted to insert some backing plot, too.

*****

The more Li and I got to know each other, the more I began to deeply care for her. Despite the blatantly sexual nature of our first meeting, we found ourselves to be surprisingly compatible. She told me of her husband, betrothed before they met, who had taken her from her native China to America. He wanted her to be his slave in every sense of the word, even to consent to him seeing other women. She had left him when he had tried to force her to have anal sex, something neither of us were at all interested in.

One benefit of her failed marriage, though, was that she was comfortable with her sexuality. Her husband was very experienced when they had married and he had taught her to be open with her desires.

Traveling with me was a dream come true for Li. She didn't like working much since every man she had worked for had tried to take advantage of her.

I had set myself up with plenty of money by tapping in on some embezzling businessmen with certain large companies. They were stealing money for themselves, and were careful to cover their tracks, so I just instructed them to put half of their spoils into an account for me.

I didn't like using the power to take advantage of those who could not afford it, or to force people to do things that were not already in their character.

Li and I had been on the road for a while now, driving an unobtrusive sedan around the country, living an unobtrusive life.

Some people with knowledge of the symbols had banded together to hunt the rest of us, so I was always careful to avoid trouble. Most of my encounters were much more tame than my fun in the donut shop, where I had met Li. I certainly did not want to get caught by those "hunters", as I almost had been early on. The donut shop was quite a risk. If I hadn't been so turned on, I don't think I would have done all that...

"What's the power like," Li asked one day a few months after our meeting.

I hadn't used it on her since that morning, and I had only used it a few times since then on anyone. She and I had kept each other busy, exploring our sexual desires.

"Well, it's really rather odd. It's a combination of hearing and seeing the thoughts of others, just like you see their bodies and hear their voices. And just like a nearby conversation, you can tune in a bit and hear their thoughts," I explained.

"I mean the controlling power. How do you control people?"

"That's when it gets difficult," I said. "It's like using a word processor on text. Their thoughts float, almost visibly, in the air in the form of symbols. As you learn the symbols, you can control them. You can interpret them and rearrange them. As you get better at it, you can even insert ideas of your own and remove their ideas!"

It was not easy to explain the power. I really wanted to share it with her, though, since Li and I were so close now. I knew she could handle it.

I broke the silence. "Li, I wonder if I could teach you."

"I'd like to try," she answered.

So I told her more about the symbols. Strangely enough, I found it hard to illustrate them. Then I came up with an idea. I would teach her remotely. I would share her body. Now all we needed was a test subject...

We got off at the next major exit and parked the car at a mall. Li and I sat in the car quietly. I asked her to buckle herself in, just in case, and I did the same. Then I focused on her.

I could see her mind. I could see all of her symbols now, nothing was hiding from me. I focused on her mind, and then on my own. I reached out with my own symbols and made a place inside her mind for myself.

Soon, my vision became strangely distorted. I was seeing double. I was seeing myself and her, all at the same time. Not wanting to move in on her totally, I worked on the link until I was inside her, yet still connected to myself.

"Li," she said," can you hear me?"

"What the hell," she jumped at saying that.

"Li, it's me," I tried to reassure her, but she was the one who said it.

"Me? You mean you're speaking through me?"

"Yes," I answered with her voice. "Can you see the symbols?"

She concentrated. I helped, moving them in front of her eyes, forcing her to see them.

"Yes! I can! I don't understand them, though."

We sat together in the car for a while. Whenever a person walked by, we would look at them, browsing at their thoughts. Eventually, Li had mastered most of the mundane ones. Now she wanted more. She wanted to know the sexual ones.

I got out of the car, looking at myself. I was a pretty Chinese girl of 25 named Li. I had the symbols. I had two consciousness in one mind.

My body was thin but well built. I had firm, D-cup breasts topped by overly large areolas and nipples. My waist was thin, as were my hips. My butt was firm and small; my cunt was covered in neatly trimmed, soft, dark hair. I wore a white, silk shirt and a short skirt and heels. I was ready.

I walked toward the mall. Everyone around me acted normally, so I assumed that this all was working. I could still feel my real body back in the car, sleeping.

I went inside. The mall was large and crowded, with new stores and bright lights. People filtered here and there.

I went to the directory and looked for a suitable spot to try out my command of the symbols and to give Li a chance to try hers out. We decided on the big anchor store, Sears or something. I headed that way, reading minds off and on along the way. No one really caught my fancy.

Once in the store, I headed for the upper floor in the remote end. The bedding department was all but deserted, so the salesman was excited to see a customer. He was old and ugly. I looked through his mind a bit. There were no security cameras in the department since bedding would be hard to steal. He was bored with his job.

I had Li instruct him to guard the department and to steer future customers away. Then I headed around the floor, looking for a suitable partner.

I found him in the home electronics department. He was just wandering through, not having the money or desire to buy anything. He was a college student, 19 years old. He wasn't the typical beer-swilling frat guy, though. Rather, he was a pretty nice guy, someone who I would have been friends with if I was still Bartlett.

I told Li to try his mind. She reached out, noticing that he was looking at our body with subtle sexual interest. She quickly removed his inhibitory symbols, preferring that he make the first move.

He walked over to us, introducing himself and asking about us. Li didn't want to bother with small talk. She could get that in a bar. She reached into his mind, sifting through his memories, and shorted out the conversation, skipping to the end. The kid now thought they had talked for ages.

We headed for the bedding department, pausing only to instruct the salesman to not steer away this particular customer. He was doing his job well.

When we reached the corner of the store, I sat down on a bed, and my college paramour followed me.

Li suggested I should try arousing him with my body, so I moved my hand to my breasts. I began to massage them through my shirt, arousing my nipples.

Meanwhile, Li was playing with his symbols, testing out the waters. She picked out some serious arousal from his memories and put it forefront in his mind. She removed his worries about the surroundings, making him feel at home. She even checked his past for sexual "problems" like diseases and impotence. None.

Feeling her job done, and wanting us both to have some fun, she turned the situation over to me.

He reached out and replaced my hands with his. It felt wonderful. He kneaded my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers and running his hands around and under the breasts.

I began breathing heavily. I wanted him. I looked at his lap, noticing his cock poking at his pants. I reached out and rubbed his crotch. It responded by pulsing and growing in my hands. I unzipped his pants and pulled them and his briefs down and off.

His cock was medium sized and completely engorged.

He had unbuttoned my shirt and opened my bra. He moved his head to my breast and began to suck on my nipples. It felt so good, I wanted to scream. I lay back on the bed, turning on my side and facing him. I lowered my head to his crotch and took his cock into my mouth.

He lifted my skirt to my waist and pulled off my panties. Maneuvering his cock away from my mouth, he positioned it near my slit, rubbing it up and down in my juices. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, grabbing his cock with my hand and positioning it at my tunnel. I lowered myself onto him, delighting as each inch moved into my body.

Slowly I began pumping in and out. He nibbled at my nipples and moved his hands around my butt, delighting in its firmness. He began to pull me onto him, then to push me away. Soon he was lifting me and pushing me, fucking himself with my body.

I began to feel something else, something special. I threw my head back and groaned, leaning back and abandoning my control to his hands.

He closed his eyes and I knew what was coming. He exploded inside me, his cock feeling like a piledriver, swelling up inside me. I couldn't stand it. I started to shake, letting the feeling wash over me.

He arched his back, lifting my body into the air and slamming me back down on his cock. I reached to my clit and rubbed for all I was worth.

After a while I collapsed on him. He rolled me onto my back and moved to my cunt. He began to lap at it like a dog, drinking my juices and his come from my hole. I felt wonderful, like I had never felt before.

After a while, he finished and we put our clothes back on. I let Li take over again, and she looked into his mind. I watched as she rearranged his symbols, deleting feelings of wrongness replacing them with happiness and calm. I only had to reach out and fix a few things. She was learning well.

I headed back out into the store, pausing to look as the salesman tried to wipe the come off of his pants. Apparently, my orgasms were catching, even when experienced through Li. Or was it that she had come, too, and caused the mess? Either way, we both laughed and I continued on my way.

As I went downstairs, I noticed a strange thing. All of the men we passed were looking sheepish. Everyone had wet spots on their crotches. There was a long line at the bathrooms.

How could my explosion have affected the hundreds, if not thousands, of people in the mall? I wandered further, noticing that there were indeed some people who had not been affected. I began looking for a cause, looking for where they all had been at the time.

Those who had been at the far end of the mall weren't affected, I noticed. As I looked more, I made a startling revelation. There was a line between our car and the corner of the bedding department. My link to both Li and myself must have stretched my area of control in almost a cord between our bodies!

Li and I decided to be more careful in the future. No more switching, no more wandering. She had learned the basics of the

symbols, and could work on her own now. We were a team.

Still, I was a bit upset to have to leave her body. Being a woman was definitely a nice thing. I even convinced Li to let me frig myself off in her body once before I returned to my own body.

As we drove off, I was a bit embarrassed to notice a wet spot between my legs, though Li was good enough to volunteer her mouth for the cleaning job...