Bartuc and Chester

Story Info
Mini lustful adventure between Bartucian and Chester.
16.4k words
4.67
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bartucian
Bartucian
3 Followers

The morning started extra early for Bartuc. He had been in an elevated mood, but it wasn't for some magical reason. It was because of his night's with his best friend. Drinking, sleeping, eating... Fucking. And all over again!

As he opened his eyes, all he could see was the damp rafters from endless years of rain, snow, and evident human up-keeping. With a sigh, he closed them for the briefest of moments and tried to move. He couldn't. Something pressed on his arm. Instinctually he looked over, only to see next to him was this very cute and almost innocent looking female elf, who was dead asleep.

"Chester..." He murmured softly and smiled.

His best friend was normally known as a strong, burly and extremely friendly human male. The literal human body of a bear, powerful and strong, except all Chester missed out on was being overly hairy. But Chester did have long beautiful hair on his head. Bartuc would describe it as rivers made of pure gold flowing endlessly from his friends scalp. No one Bartuc had ever known had hair like his. Only the god of Thunder Thor, releasing his personal brand THORÉAL, could explain how preposterously smooth and silky his golden hair was. Often Bartuc, despite having no attraction to men, could stare in to Chester's eyes and be lost within them. It was well known his friend's attraction to him. But despite loving him, Bartuc could not return his sexual advances. No attraction to male form could take him unless intense emotion or drunkeness occurred.

However, these moments were so different.

Long blond hair still flowed from her scalp. However she had long ears, not quite as long as a wood elf but far out enough to be seen naturally sticking through her hair. Her once square muscular jaw was now smooth, sharpened and slender. Deep brown eyes still remained but her body also had been changed. Her shoulders were slender and petite, nearly a third of Chester's original size. His chest shaped out and transformed in to a pair of firm and full breasts. Quite a bit more than a handful, but not more than just enough for even a nice tit fucking. Her hips had also been slimmed down, and had a very gentle womanly curve. All in all Chester went from being just at Bartuc's height and twice his girth in body mass, to nearly a third. Everything about him, his voice, his expressions were completely changed from being a human male to a female elf.

But it was below the waist where the least change occurred.

Chester was elf like. Completely hairless and smooth. Her sex had been 'naturally' tinted from the blood flow and smoothed out, but in the end it was still chester's cock. Something Bartuc had known long before Chester had a female form to change in to by drinking an elixir. Drinks and Emotions often led to intimacy. But this was something to fill the void of lust. Chester's lust for Bartuc and Bartuc's lust for 'him.'

Having the potion still in 'her' system, Bartuc only offered a smile. She wouldn't see it, as she was dead asleep to the world with a near permanent smile stuck to her face. Slowly Bartuc slipped from the covers, exposing his dark blue skin to the brightness of the sunlight that peered through the tiny window of the inn's room. Quietly and with extreme focus the mixed-blooded drow roused from the bed, leaving Chester with a pillow under her where Bartuc once was. He managed to dress himself and slip out from the room without rousing her. Pulling the hood over his head to hide the white hair and a mask over his face, he made his way outside of the inn to the market.

While Bartuc was gathering breakfast, vivid memories of the night before began to fill his head. He smiled underneath the mask and simply let them play out:

----------------------------- The Previous Night--------------------------------

"Well have a good night, Nina." Bartuc said as he slowly lowered his head to an elf he'd recently 'befriended.'

"You too, Bartucian." The blue haired arcane elf spoke back in a lightly slurred speech, while dancing away with her hair floating behind her as if gravity held no grasp on it. Nina, whose frame was slender and fit from her years of walking through varying terrains was still a sight to see. Despite the mud-caked clothes and dirt lined fingers, she still put the impure drow in awe.

The two finally parted from a night bound from a previous engagement. A heavy sweat worked up only resulted in enjoying a few drinks afterwards, especially considering they were in the wilderness. Bartuc promised to teach her how to make proper bedding in the tree's. Then he had to teach her how to make one for two. Then how to make use of it.

Slowly making his way up to the room, Bartuc who was still clad in dark leather armor discreetly made his way to his room where Chester was suppose to be sleeping. As Bartuc quietly entered the room, he realized his friend was fast asleep. Choosing to take this time to bathe, Bartuc cleaned himself thoroughly. His body, was scrubbed down to not even a speck of dirt would remain. Though dirt was hard to see against his dark skin, he made sure to be very near candle light for his intense scrubbing sessions.

Cleaning his teeth, his hair and making sure to smell like only the scented oils he gathered from the woods while they travelled, eventually Bartuc had his fill and made his way back to the bed. Being as quiet as he could, Bartuc removed himself from the tub which was clearly made from a trough.

'Leave it to humans to improvise to this degree.' He'd roll his eyes in annoyment. This thought was not so for him but his friend Chester. He really didn't think Chester was comfortable here and immediately made the decision to find another inn.

Bartuc took a few minutes to allow his body to absorb the extra moisture before moving to retrieve his folded clothes and armor. He slipped in to his shorts and shirt before quietly making his way back to the beds with his armor and weapons folded and gently strawn out over his left forearm and hand. There was no sign of movement.

Quietly he set the equipment down and readied himself for bed. But as always the first thing he had to do was make sure Chester was okay. Quietly he moved towards Chester's bed, only to kneel down and see if his best friend were sleeping. Bartuc looked over Chester and smiled.

The potion was empty, next to the bed. In Chester's place was a female elf, dead asleep. Bartuc remembered he told Chester he'd only be a few hours. He was quite a bit later than that. Time passed by and when you were occupied as he was, not much else is on your mind.

Reaching out, the drow stroked the blond elf's head. Placing her knife like ears under his palm and gently massaging the back of her scalp. Slowly the elf roused and blinked a few times before being able to see Bartuc in the darkness. His eyes were glowing. A gentle light of purple and pink. Not the same dark and angry purple Chester had seen in the past.

"Bartuc, where were you? I waited and... I missed you." Chester spoke to him ever so softly. Her voice was stuck with her body, only slowly waking up and barely audible.

The elf smiled and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I was with Nina, since I made the promise to see her before she left. It was fun but... That was it. It's just you and me now, Chester. So, get some rest and we'll leave the city tomorrow."

Chester was struck with jealousy and sadness. Bartuc had chosen to spent time with this other elf despite the changes 'she' made and the things that were said between them. Chester knew, Bartuc wasn't in to men. But the moment the potion was taken, despite only half working, Bartuc had seen 'her' differently.

"Why do you look so sad, Chester?" The elf spoke to her in a drunken, soothing slur.

"I'm not. I'm glad you're sa-" Her voice was cut off by Bartuc lowering his head to kiss her. His breath was cleaned, fresh. He had nothing but his own taste and smell indulged in mint and honey mead.

This brought a flush to her cheeks, turning them as bright as a ripe red apple.

Bartuc pulled from the kiss first, his eyes glowing so brightly beneath his lids that even the slightest crack from them would almost give off rays instead of a general glow. He began to speak, and slowly the light dimmed down to the original light shimmer of pink and purple.

"I'm sorry." He paused before taking her left hand in his right.

"Chester you know that you're my best friend. I know that there's more to us in this situation but without our memories, I'm not sure what we are or what we will be. But." A smile graced Bartuc's face yet again as he lifted his fingers from Chester's grasp and graced her cheek with his palm. Lacing his fingers behind her ears, Bartuc continued speaking with little interruption from his actions.

"First and foremost you are my best friend. Ironically I'm also very clearly in love with you. Although I had never been physically attracted to you until now. So things are different." Bartuc stares in to her eyes so intently that all he can do is smile.

"But I do, love you. And I am in love with you." Bartuc drunkenly admitted and in return Chester's cheeks almost exploded from the rush of blood to them. Her heart was racing so vigorously from hearing what she had only dreamed of hearing, that she had all but forgotten her jealousy and nearly shouted her response.

"I love you too, Bartuc!"

Shy and timid, even in her feminine elf state. Chester was normally a burly, happy and loud person. Often the human was considered shy but, seeing Chester's personality in a body Bartuc was attracted to had him far more close to Chester than she'd have dreamed of.

A firm, careful grasp closed in on Chester's left breast. Her body still clothed by her previous form's attire. A shirt nearly three times her size and shorts that were held up by a string stolen from their camping equipment was all she had on. Chester let out a soft moan in response as Bartuc stared at her intently. A hunger took to him like she'd only seen a few times before. He never looked at her like this until this new form had been taken. Already Chester's body was responding. Becoming slightly warm and her heart racing a little faster.

"Bartuc..." She moaned sweetly to him.

The elf pulled down her shirt far enough to pull her chest free of any linen coverings. The soft brushing of the shirt caused both of her nipples to harden. Her voice came out in a soft gasp as Bartuc lowered his head faster than she could see to lace her aerola with his lips. His tongue lashing out drunkenly against her warm, soft flesh and brushed with a drunken aggression against her nipple.

Chester's voice rang out with bliss as Bartuc ran his tongue over her body moving from one breast to the other. His hands ran up her sides under her shirt only to feel over every soft bump that formed in to her ribs. Chester rolled her hips upwards on instinct alone and pressed her growing excitement against Bartuc's stomach.

"Already?" He'd taunt with a grin slowly spreading across his face. Slowly Bartuc pressed himself against Chester, grinding his stomach more firmly against her growing need. But it was Chester who gave off the soft moan's through their kisses and gentle touches that had even the impure drow exhilirated.

Bartuc moved his hands to lift Chester from the bed, pulling on her lower and upper back so she sat up. Her shirt remained on her for exactly two seconds after that, only touching her arms as Bartuc tore it from her body. A squeal was sounded from Chester's lips as Bartuc shoved her back. She stared up at her aggressor and smiled at him with love and lust.

The male elf stared back at her. A hunger took to his eyes that was wild with desire and very quickly abandoning all reason. That once gentle purple and pink glow was now brimming with a violet and mahagony red tint.

Pushing his hands down Chester's body, Bartuc placed his fingers on her ass and curled them inward to hold firm to her pants. Yanking them off with a single and powerful pull, he revealed Chester's naked body for all the world to see. She resonated with the moon light, offering a soft luminant glow from the rounded flesh of her breasts, the soft curve of her hips, the petite frame of her shoulders, and even in the dark Bartuc could see her excitement throbbing... Aching for his touch.

Bartuc's hands dove for Chester's bubbly cheeks once more, pulling her towards himself with vigor and an animalistic need.

"Bar-" She squealed in delight as suddenly a warmth overtook her aching and drooling cock. She gazed upon her lover's head, watching the white hair flow down and over her stomach only to hide his actions and make it secretive to her eyes. She reached up to move his hair but was quickly held down by her wrists as the elf began to slowly lift and lower his head, without the assistiance of his hands upon her raging hard cock. Letting her cock head roll against his tongue and over his lips as he popped her free from his mouth, Chester could only moan with wanton abandon.

"Oh my gods, Bartuc!" Her breathless moans echoed in to the small room.

She felt his warmth again, going down over her cock and a powerful suction that never seemed to stop followed with it. Releasing her hands, Bartuc's fingers danced down her sides to distract her from his actions as suddenly she felt him release her cock from his mouth.

Gasping for breath, she couldn't believe what was happening. Staring down at Bartuc's hair, Chester moaned, "Bartuc, let me taste you."

Bartuc's breath rolled across her cock, making her throb in excitement as the unknown was next. Curling her toes from the sudden assault to a new location, made her gasp out and plead "Oh Bartuc, please don't stop."

Bartuc moved down Chester's shaft and over her rod, stroking it with his tongue. What made her squeal his name however was the feeling of Bartuc's tongue sliding down until slowly it curled around her balls and pulled them towards the same warmth that enclosed her shaft earlier. She throbbed as Bartuc's actions excited her to the point of no return.

"Bartuc, please. Oh gods. Please Bartuc I'm so close." Breathless moans left her lips as she could feel the elf release her balls from his mouth and immediately consume her needy cock. His aggression and deepending strokes only roused her more. Feeling his throat prod and even attempt to consume her aching rod as his mouth sealed firmly around her cock had Chester in bliss.

"I'm... I'm coming!" Her voice rang out with a lewd moan and eagerly she jerked her hips up in to Bartuc's throat. She ground her hips in and out eagerly as Bartuc only seemed to take on the challenge, forcing her cock in to his throat and gagging over her slender dick as she fired off her first two ropes of cum down his throat. He withdrew, not expecting her seed as suddenly she flooded his mouth with seven more. Bartuc simply sucked and slurped over her sensitive head as she bucked out her last shot, bringing her to a higher peak.

Bartuc slowly swallowed what was left of Chester's cum in his mouth and smeared his lips across her cock before looking up at her with a hungry lustful gaze. The majority of her seed dribbled out of his mouth on to her slowly shrinking cock before he swallowed it, but that was enough to cause Chester to stir.

She stared at the elf whose lips were smeared lightly with cum and his chin covered with it. But it was the look in his eyes that had Chester simply blurt out, "I love you so much."

Bartuc only smiled at her.

"Roll over and shove your ass towards me. You're mine now, Chester." Bartuc lustfully commanded his lover.

Zero hesitation. Chester rolled over and shoved her ass up in to the air, even reaching back to grab her cheeks and spread wide for him to show off her tight little puckered hole.

"Take me Bartuc. I'm yours, forever I'm yours." Chester's cock began to harden again as his excitement and need for Bartuc's touch grew. Her eyes widened and she let out a soothing moan. "Don't hold back."

He took her advice to heart, shoving his own rigid, hard and needy cock deep in to her rectum and filling the void of her ass with it. He stretched her out while holding her ass to his hips. Soon after taking a moment to let her breathe, he then shoved himself against her bubbly rump once more, but this time he pushed hard enough so she'd be forced to lay flatly in a prone position. Her cock was hard, drooling and pointing away from her own butt on clear display to the elf behind her. Her balls rested rather neatly on her rod as the drow began to move.

She moaned louder as she felt his balls roll up against her own. Pulling his long elf cock out of her tight, yet still very human ass, Bartuc was only teasing. Then suddenly, he slammed down in to her with full force. A lustful growl left Bartuc's lips while he wrapped his arms around Chester to hold her firm against his chest. His hands covered her breasts each and squeezed her to keep her in place.

No words or noise left his mouth as Bartuc's thrusting picked up. His hips reared back and slammed down in to Chester's bubbly and perfectly rounded ass. Over and over he shoved himself inside of her, causing Chester to moan out like a needy slut. Nothing was crossing her mind except the feeling of the elf she loved so much, fucking her ass as hard as he wanted.

Growling, biting on to her shoulder, Chester could feel Bartuc's overwhelming need for her become more and more aggressive. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside of her before she heard him speak comprehensable words. "I love you too, Chester. Now tell me what I want to hear."

His lips traced Chester's pointed ear, breathing hotly against it and soon kissing down her neck while still his hips worked roughly in to her ass.

"I'm yours Bartuc." She panted breathlessly.

"Use me any time you need, I'll suck your cock,-" She let out a sharp squeal as his movements became rougher.

"-Or you can.." More moans cut her off but this time she was tensing up a little more.

"Just shove it in my ass. If it's you," She groaned and was cut off but his harder thrusting.

"Then I'm yours-aahh! Ahh..!" Rougher and faster, the elf fucked Chester's ass. He moved his feet to push them between Chester's thighs and spread them apart , giving himself even more room to shove every last inch of his already long and thick cock in to her.

Placing his hands down at the sides of her ass, Bartuc used this angle to dive in to her tight rump as deeply and harshly as he could go.

"Please.." She begged, almost innocently. "Please fill my ass with your cum." Chester's voice rang with a final cry of desire as once more, she ground her hips in to the bed and by complete accident, she came. She rolled her hips as much as she could to grind her cockhead, which pressed against the bed and pointed away from herself out of pleasurable need. Rope after rope Chester once more came an excessive amount, coating the sheets in her seed.

Bartuc reamed her ass as hard and fast as he physically could. Chester would have been screaming if not for him shoving her face in to a pillow and pushing his hands over her mouth. A final thrust and Bartuc shoved Chester's cock in to her ass so hard that she squealed from the pain and shifted herself forward, attempting to waddle up on her knees to try and get away from him. But it was his warmth she felt spread inside her bowels after that simply had her melt on the spot and take his vigorous need.

Bartuc did not pull free from her. Instead he laid with her and softly whispered in to her ear. "You're mine, forever. Chester. And I will never let you be free of me."

Chester's cheeks beamed with an unholy red as she laid there catching her breath. "Could you make my life any better?"

He retorted with a grin spreading across his face. "If we could have kids. Yes."

Bartucian
Bartucian
3 Followers