Baseball and Apple Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle laughed and pulled her off William's lap to carry her to a double chaise by the pool. Before she knew what was happening, they quickly restrained her arms and legs to the frame with soft leather cuffs; her burning ass was forced to the fabric and legs spread wide to display the betrayal of her body under the leather of their belt.

Kyle ran his finger along the insides of her thighs in a move that made her dizzy while William spoke softly in her ear. "Tonight is all about you, Lilly. If you stay, we will fuck you in every place imaginable, but we treat our pet well and you are first tonight." He moved his mouth to her tits and taunted the hard peak of her nipples with gentle wisps of his tongue.

She wiggled in her need and finally Kyle moved to her wetness. He fondled her labia before he played carefully with the wet entrance. She whimpered until tears of frustration came to her eyes, and he finally fucked her with his finger. First one, then two filled her, and she ground against his hand as much as her restraints would allow. When William simultaneously moved to take mouthfuls of her breasts, she felt a frenzy build inside of her. The newness of the feeling was almost as frightening as the tension itself, and she begged for them to stop with the full comfort they wouldn't listen to her without her safe word.

When Kyle stopped suddenly, she swore at him. The stare down of his dominance immediately brought her contrition, and she apologized, but it was too late. He undid her restraints and paddled her ass until she cried out her promises. The sting returned her to submission, but did little to lessen her need. Kyle said, 'We could put you in your crate tonight and leave you, Lilly. Would you like to spend the night with this burning inside of you? Good pets get to come, bad pets get punished. What are you?"

The thought of misbehaving just to see her crate almost won, but Lilly whispered, "I'm a good pet." She was made to repeat it loud enough for both to hear before they were satisfied enough to continue.

Finally Kyle put his fingers on the tip of her tongue, "See what you taste like, Lilly. This is your deliciousness." She hesitated only a second, but only choice was obvious so she did as she was told. The erotic move brought her whimper, and she forgot any needs besides her overwhelming desire to pull them into her pussy as she sucked her own scent off of his fingers.

Restraints returned, her glistening and swollen sex was again revealed to their eyes, and she begged for attention while both men's eyes gleamed with approval. William came to her with a double edged purple wand, "She said she had never played with a vibrator before, Kyle. Do you think she has ever even had a real orgasm?"

In response, Kyle took his pants off and reached for a condom from the side table. "Let's find out. Get that pussy into spasms, bro, and if you don't mind, I'll fuck it first. There is enough wetness for you to go too. We'll save her ass and her mouth for when we have her a little better trained."

Her need was so great, Lilly could barely focus on their actions. The summer air suddenly became cooler and the wind picked up as clouds hid the moon of their nighttime playground. When William turned the toy to her swollen wetness, her whimpers became louder, and she didn't care who heard.

The vibration was dropped on her already needy clit and made her scream. William's evil laugh filled the backyard, "Nope, I don't think our pet has ever done this the right way." Using his toy, he spent agonizing minutes on her clit alone. She began to lose her sense of reality and could only focus on the explosion that waited between her legs. When he moved the double wand to simultaneously taunt her little nub and deep into her pussy, the reasoning part of brain shut down completely and left only the survival mode of her outer cortex.

For the first time in her life, she connected all of the nerve endings in her body into one physical reaction. The synapsis worked like a volcano and started in the deepest depths of her pussy to explode throughout her body while her whimpers turned to screams and a blast of color tore through her sight. The release was intense as her pussy reached for something to grasp, but her restraints prevented her from wiggling out of their hands.

Just when she thought she had enough, William removed the toy and Kyle plunged into her pussy with his hardened cock. She didn't think it possible, but the pressure rose a second time and the next explosion happened on the waves of her first while her pussy worked to grasp his huge hardness and keep him inside of her. The release continued until she thought she would forget how to breathe, and she barely registered her own screams of satisfaction.

They gave her only a brief second before she heard William whisper in her ear, "One more time, little pet. You two have had your fun, now it's mine." While hands she could no longer identify worked her breasts, William began to fuck her with long fluid movements. It took longer to build her need this time, but he worked her slowly with a regulated practice until she caught up to him, and again, she exploded with screams that filed their tiny backyard.

Spent, Lilly was tucked between the hard naked men as each reached out to stake their claim. A simple throw was placed over her sweaty, exhausted body to keep her warm from the coolness of the evening's breeze and the soft jazz continued to lull her to sleep. She thought of all the other kinks she agreed to try, and a few of those that she had only hinted an interest, and there was no question as to what her decision would be. The next two months would be the summer of her life before she told her family that she would find her owned damned job in one of the many small towns of her dreams, far away from their Boston home.

12