Baseball Annie in Love

Story Info
It was his best game ever and after that, it got really good.
6.3k words
4.29
17.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a sequel to "Baseball Annie." All characters in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.

*****

William "Stretch" Simpson, the rookie first baseman with the Las Vegas Comets, felt really good about what he had done that day and the previous night. In the baseball game, the second of the home stand, he had gotten five hits in as many times at bat, including two home runs and a two-bagger, and had driven in six runs, all personal bests for him in the major leagues. In addition to leading his team to a victory with his bat, he had played superbly at first base, grabbing two errant throws from his teammates that could have resulted in unearned runs for the opposing team and leaping high in the air to rob a batter of what would have been an extra-base hit into the right field corner. The game that day was the best he had ever played, even going all the way back to his days in Little League.

The previous evening had been a great time for him too and he had thought about his sexual adventures all day, especially those with Sylvia Jones, a beautiful young woman he had met after the game. Even during the game on Saturday, his thoughts were about Sylvia's lovely face, long dark brown hair and gorgeous figure. His highly erotic thoughts of her, rather than being an unwanted distraction, had helped inspire him to have his best game ever. Even though Stretch would have taken offense at the suggestion, he felt much like a knight of old might have after an outstanding day in the tilting and impressing his lady fair, who he knew was sitting in the grandstand.

Sylvia also had glorious memories of the previous night's sexual romp. It had been her first time as a baseball Annie, waiting to greet the Comets after the game and it started badly for her. When she flirted with the wrong player, waving at him as he approached, the man's wife or significant other had almost knocked Sylvia to the ground. That part was bad but the subsequent result was better than she could have hoped for. Stretch Simpson had come to her assistance and invited the distressed damsel to join him at the orgy he would be attending after the game. He and some other Las Vegas players had rented a luxury hotel suite where they could take the young baseball groupies they would pick up after the game for some wild and uninhibited sex.

There was nothing Sylvia wanted more than being a part of such an adventure and she sucked and fucked and had her pussy eaten and climaxed multiple times. It was the hottest night she had ever experienced but the very best part was her coupling with Bill Simpson, to use his actual name. She very much wanted more of the same after the game on Saturday afternoon and she was waiting for Bill, but getting somewhat worried. Most of the players had already left the locker room but her tall, red-haired young man had not. When Oliver Flores, who appeared to be the last man to make his exit, approached, Sylvia asked about the man she was awaiting.

"Hi, Ollie. Is Bill still in the locker room?"

Oliver had been at the sex orgy the previous night and had relished the young woman's charms and hoped to do so again but he answered her honestly. For one thing, he and Bill were teammates and would not double-cross each other. For another, there was a voluptuous blonde batting her eyelashes at him and displaying her sumptuous breasts and, for another, he expected to fuck the young woman in front of him as well as the blonde. To Ollie, as to the other players, the blonde and Sylvia, whose name he didn't know, were baseball Annies - young women to be used sexually. They would give pleasure to the ball players and receive it from them but nobody would be expecting anything more than that.

"Bill was being interviewed by the sports writers when I left. He had a terrific game today and they wanted to talk to him about it." After holding out his arm to be taken in the hands of the sexy and easily available blonde, Ollie headed toward his automobile, the last vehicle remaining in the players' parking lot except for Bill's red Buick.

Sylvia was much relieved at hearing that, and even more when she spied a tall, rather gangly man passing through the players' exit and rapidly approaching her. They were glad and somewhat relieved to see each other, and their greeting involved a long kiss and a hug with Bill fondling his woman's ass while she ground her pussy against him. Disappointed, the other waiting women left the locker room area to go to their own vehicles or to bus stops or a nearby bar and Bill and Sylvia hurried to his car. They had been thinking about each other all day, mostly erotic thoughts, and were anxious to turn those daydreams into another sexual escapade even better than the one that had been so great the night before.

On the drive to the hotel, Sylvia sat with her left arm over Bill's shoulders while her right hand fondled his thigh, sometimes caressing the stiff cock that had given her such fond memories. On the previous night, during the same drive, she had felt nothing but lust toward the man beside her but, on that night, she felt a deeper affection, unlike any she had ever felt for any of her other ball-playing sweethearts. She wasn't sure exactly what it was but, as she looked at his angular face with the red hair and mustache, she could feel her heart seeming to call out to him, and reveled in that unusual emotion.

Although there was nobody else in the elevator they rode to the top floor of the hotel, they kept their hands off each other because they didn't want to provide Hotel Security with a free show. The people who monitored the closed circuit televisions in the hallways and elevators knew the Comets players would be bringing women to their suite and liked to watch the ball players during times they believed themselves in a private place. However, once Bill had used his key card to open the door to the suite, they were no longer bound by any kind of propriety. Neither were any of the other people there and the beds and sofas were covered with a tangle of naked bodies. Sylvia remembered the overstuffed chair in the sitting room, saw it was empty, and led her prize stud there.

"Sit here, Billy," she directed him. "You know what I want to do first.

He definitely did and watched lustfully while she knelt before him and divested herself of her scant attire. As he had the previous night, he admired her big, lush breasts with the erect, dark pink nipples but her ass was hidden from him as she leaned forward and started removing his clothing. He helped by taking off his shirt and, in less than a minute, the horny man and woman were equally naked and she was resting her elbows on his thighs and smiling while looking up at him with her big brown eyes. He remembered them quite well and they had been part of the joy they had shared.

His cock was already stiff so Sylvia held it gently in her fingers as she started licking in front of his wrinkled ball sack. Slowly, she drew her caressing tongue up the length of his shaft until the tip was probing the slit in its end. After making a lingual circuit under his swollen glans, she drew her mouth away briefly to lewdly smile up at him. The delay was no more than a few seconds before she started to lower her face, licking the head in concentric circles until the entire tip was nestled between her lips.

For over a minute, she remained in that position, letting her tongue fondle the cock head of her man. Sylvia heard Bill murmuring happily and took delight in the knowledge that she was giving him pleasure. When she felt the time was right, she slowly lowered her face, engulfing his shaft in her mouth. Her tongue continued doing its job, laving the hard cylinder until she felt the tip pressing against the back of her throat. The eager brunette was glad she had learned the art of deep throating because she was able to make a minor adjustment within her mouth and envelop Bill's entire erection, until his red pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose.

With her mouth stuffed full of hard cock, Sylvia looked up and smiled at the man who was cramming her there so well. He couldn't see the expression of her mouth but she knew her eyes were expressive and would display her feelings. After that, she got more serious and started slowly raising her face, still licking the wonderful shaft as her lips stroked it. Bill's big, hard cock was probably the nicest one she had ever had in her mouth, just the right size to fill her warm, wet chamber of joy but not so big as to be painful or stretch her jaw muscles too much.

Everything about the marvelous organ in her mouth was perfect, including the way the skin felt under the wet caresses of her tongue. It was smooth and stretched tightly over the hard roundness of his shaft but the best part, physically at least, may have been the head and the sensation of running her tongue under it while the big mushroom shape was cuddled by her lips.

As great as those sensations were, the emotional ones were even better. It was, after all, her own sweet Billy she was sucking off and that encouraged her to continuing giving him the most fun possible, which was increasing her own pleasure. Sylvia was succeeding in both goals and she could tell that by watching the grimaces of delight that flickered across his face and seeing how his naked body was squirming and writhing in the easy chair and hearing how he was moaning and sighing from the exquisite delights he was receiving from inside her mouth.

Bill was getting more of that than he had ever gotten from any other woman. Everything about the blowjob was the best ever for him, with Sylvia's soft lips gripping his cock perfectly and her tongue sending thrills of intense joy all through his body. Her brown eyes as they looked up at him seemed to be filled with adoration and he could somehow tell she was having almost as fabulous a time as he was. Best of all was that it was his sweet Sylvia who was sharing carnal delights with him. He had been concerned when he left the locker room that she might not have waited for him and was much relieved when he saw that she had.

As Bill had surmised, Sylvia was having a fabulous time with his cock as she moved her face slowly up and down. She was not getting tired of what she was doing - that could never happen - but she did want to do something else she had often enjoyed before so, at the end of one stroke, she took the stiff organ out of her mouth and held it delicately with her fingers. Leaning forward, the sexy young brunette held bill's erection with one hand while her other lifted one breast.

Sensuously, Sylvia rubbed her rigid nipple against the head of the cock she was holding, drawing in her breath sharply at the sudden burst of pleasure that rocketed through her body from the contact. She switched hands to hold her other breast and caress the object of her lust with that nipple, receiving the same powerful sensation. For a minute, she alternated rubbing Bill's cock with her nipples until she decided on another kind of love-making that might be even more fun for her man.

Holding her breasts apart, she rose higher on her knees and leaned in closer. Bill realized what she had in mind and slid lower on the chair until Sylvia was holding her succulent white pillows of flesh over his cock, with one in either hand. She squeezed them together, resulting in the stiff shaft being nestled between her breasts. Slowly, she started moving the delightful channel up and down, fucking herself between her breasts on Billy's rigid organ.

The variety was fun, but not as much fun as filling her mouth with her man's manhood so she stopped after a few minutes and took his cock back between her lips. Once again, she lowered her face slowly, engulfing the whole shaft while her agile tongue stroked its entire length. Sylvia sucked slowly, wanting to make the pleasure last as long as she could while watching Bill's movements until he spoke to her.

"I'm ready to come, Sweetheart."

Sylvia was very glad to hear that and thrilled to hear the term of endearment so she tightened her lips and started to suck faster. She was eager to have her mouth filled with Billy's cum so she shortened her strokes, lest some of the awaited treat shoot directly down her throat without first pleasing her taste buds. Up and down her head bobbed, while the man in the chair writhed and grunted in his ecstasy.

"Oh, god," he blurted as his climax exploded and a big gob of his juices blasted into Sylvia's mouth and landed exactly where she wanted it.

She knew there would be more so, while she savored the taste of the viscous fluid covering her tongue, she kept sucking. Sylvia was rewarded when another burst of cum landed where the first one had. She continued moving her mouth until she was sure she had everything and removed the still-erect cock from between her lips, holding it upright. All the fresh semen was swirled in her mouth as the happy brunette fully relished her reward for giving what she knew was the best head she had ever given anybody. Cum was still oozing out of the shaft in her hand so she licked it all off, like a little girl with a Popsicle, until she had it all. The blow job was over so she leaned back on her heels and grinned at the lucky man in front of her.

"That was terrific," he gasped, while still trying to catch his breath.

"I'm glad you liked it. It was really good for me too. Now, I hope you'll do the same for me."

"I want to. Just get up here where I am."

As he spoke, Bill struggled to his feet and Sylvia took his place on the easy chair, scooting forward on the cushion and spreading her legs for the man who was, she knew, about to bring her to ecstasy. That man knelt in front of her; Sylvia raised her legs so he could duck under them and she could rest them on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her creamy thighs and leaned in until his face was inches away from the object of his desire.

The first thing he did was to admire the extreme beauty of the pussy he was about to start eating. Just like Sylvia's face, the flawless skin there was the color of ivory and her pussy lips were dark pink and swollen with her lust. The lovely girl's clit was engorged and he could see it peeking between her puffy inner lips. Not much time was spent on looking because the most heavenly aroma he had ever inhaled was rising to entice him to get as close to her as he possibly could. From their sexual escapades the previous night, Bill knew the taste was even more delicious so he was happy to start applying his tongue and start doing the second thing.

That was to feast on the great wealth of juices Sylvia had produced, greedily licking it from her thighs, lips and crotch. After devouring the last delicious drop, he slowly drew his tongue up the apex of her thighs, mopping up the honey as it trickled from its source. When he reached that delightful pink place, he swirled the tip of his tongue inside, while her body writhed in bliss under his face.

As the magical organ drove her to heights of joy, Sylvia happily started to tweak her rigid nipples, delighting in the currents of pleasure coursing between them and her clit. Her hips rocked from side to side, thrusting her legs out and back over the shoulders of the man who was steadily driving her to what she knew would be a thunderous orgasm.

"That feels so great, Billy. You're going to make me come really big.

He said nothing but his tongue continued its journey between a pair of her inner and outer lips, probing into the seam between them and stimulating some of her hottest spots. When he reached the hottest one of all, his agile, wet giver of joy stroked slowly over the clit hood, which had been crowded almost entirely out of the way. Sylvia's thrashing and thrusting her pussy up into his face increased ten-fold from the incredible delight he was giving her but he stopped then, licked off all the fresh juices and brought his mouth back down to where he had started.

Sylvia urgently needed to come. "Lick my clit, Billy," she urged him. "Lick my clit and make me come!"

Bill was a rather taciturn man anyhow and he had no desire to chat when his mouth was as delightfully occupied as it was then. Without saying a word, he licked his way up between her other pussy lips as he had the first pair until he once again reached her clit. Feeling with his tongue, he could tell the folds of her inner lips were completely clear of the delectable swollen morsel before moving his face slightly to envelop the little cutie inside his mouth. His tongue continued its work, stroking and caressing her clit and wrapping itself completely around while Sylvia's body went crazy, bouncing and rocking in the chair until she would have been in danger of falling off except for the heavy, overstuffed arms.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! She urged him while clamping her thighs onto his head as she started coming. Sylvia's hips continued their movements and jerked Bill around while she urged him to keep doing what was so fantastic to her.

There was no need for her urging because there was no place he wanted to be right then more than kneeling in front of the wonderful sexy girl and nothing he would have preferred over eating her delightful pussy. Even if the hotel's fire alarm had gone off suddenly, he probably would have continued what he was doing until Sylvia climaxed. Fortunately, it was not necessary for him to make such a dangerous choice.

"Oh god!" she cried ecstatically as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Her back arched and Sylvia rammed her pussy against the man who had brought about that splendid event. All her muscles simultaneously clenched, followed immediately by almost all of them relaxing as she sagged against the chair back and cushion. Bill tried to raise his head but found her legs had not relaxed but were still holding him tightly in place. Had he wanted, he could have pulled loose but the Heavenly fragrance of Sylvia's pussy kept him a captive even more than her thighs did. He made no complaint at all, but finished licking off the wealth of fresh ambrosia.

"That was wonderful, Billy. Now, do it again."

Still not speaking, he responded by licking upward on her crotch and catching the freshest trickling juices before starting to bring his sweetheart to a second orgasm. This time, his tongue went to her outer lip and started meandering its way upward. When she felt what was starting to happen to her again, Sylvia nestled her totally relaxed body against the back and cushion of the chair and prepared to be brought to Paradise again.

Bill felt as if he were already there. The lip where had started was smooth and soft and he licked slowly, covering the same area many times until he reached Sylvia's Mount of Venus. He kissed her there, raised his head and was gratified to see her so relaxed, with her eyes closed and her mouth open in a grimace of pure pleasure. As he looked at the beautiful sight, she opened her eyes and smiled lewdly at him, silently urging him to keep eating her out. He was more than happy to do that and, after licking off all the juices she had just produced, started treating her other outer lip as he had the first.

Pleasure rippled through Sylvia from where Bill's tongue was advancing slowly up her pussy lip again. A tremendous burst of warmth and affection spread through her body at the sight of the shock of red hair between her legs. She wondered if she would be able to persuade him to join her in her apartment, which was not even close to being as nice as the hotel suite, and finish the evening making love to each other rather than sharing themselves with the other players and women. She was also unsure of the exact etiquette in doing such a thing.

Bill was also thinking how great it would be if he and Sylvia would be able to go somewhere by themselves. He and the other players had established certain rules about being part of the group, mostly about drinking and drugs. Either was strictly forbidden and the hotel had a rule against smoking in the suite.

12