Baseball Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Timmy's girlfriend submits to his mother's masters!
5.6k words
4.45
109.8k
139
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,531 Followers

Timmy did not know why the coach or Mr. Smith had it in for him so bad. He knew earlier in the season there was some problems and he had almost been taken off the team; until his parents had a talk with them.

Timmy did not realize his mother had had to fuck both men while his humiliated father was forced to watch. He did not realize his mother was now their sex slave and had a ring through her left nipple to remind her and her husband of it, or that the two men had plans for his girlfriend, Cindy.

The coach knew Timmy had talent, but had held him back from playing in some key games. This newest round of being benched started when the coach and Mr. Smith, his assistant, had seen Timmy's girlfriend Cindy. She was nerdy in a sexy way, glasses, her brown hair always in a bun. But she also had a pretty, innocent face, nice firm, taunt tits that seemed to defy gravity, a long narrow waist and a tight fuckable butt. The two men determined to see if the son, like the father was a potential cuckold.

One afternoon Cindy came to see the coach and Smith in their office, the very same office where they had turned out Timmy's mother. "Look, please don't tell Timmy I was here but I am worried about him," she said in that meek little voice of hers as the coach and Smith eyed her up and down drinking in that tight young nerd girl's body. Oh they were going to turn her out, but slowly, ever so slowly.

"Well, we have to take our time with Timmy. He has the talent and all, but..." the coach said pausing, making the young woman tense.

"But what?" she said letting the worry show in her voice.

"You have to understand Timmy has the talent but there are issues. His family is one. Earlier this season his parent almost cost him his spot on the team by cursing and using racist language. Then the father almost hit me and the coach here," said Smith.

"I did not know that. But you can't think that of Timmy," said his girlfriend.

"Well we have not seen him do anything, but we have to worry about the future of the sport. Suppose when he makes the big leagues, which with his talents I think he could, suppose he starts with that racist crap, or assaults somebody. I think it is best to rein him back a bit."

"But the big games are coming up, the ones where a lot of the scouts will be at. You can't do this to him. Please." she said pleading, which only aroused both men.

"Hmmm! You two seem very tight. Going to get married?" she seemed offended at the coach's very personal question but nodded blushing. "That is good, maybe you can keep him in line, 'cause as I said he could be one of the great ones. Man the life you two would lead, houses, travel, fame, all yours. Of course could we trust you?"

"You can," She told the coach.

"Well me and Mr. Smith will think about it and will give you our decision later this week, you can stop by my house this Friday. Until then let's seal this deal with a little kiss."

"A kiss?" Cindy said taken aback.

"Why do you find that offensive?" said Mr. Smith. "Man she is prejudiced just like the kid's parents."

"I am not!" Cindy said indignant.

"I bet your parents told you not to date black people."

"They did not! That's not fair! I was just, I don't know."

"Well then give us a little kiss?" said the coach.

Cindy could not help but notice the huge bulge both men were sporting. She was afraid and confused, had she blown Timmy's chance to get in the big leagues? She wondered. These men could ruin it for him, she knew that.

Trembling the young woman approached the coach and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He put his arms around her slender waist. "That would have been okay a few minutes ago, but now I need something a little more," He moved his face forward as he drank in her scent, a soft all too flowery perfume the sort the young girls liked to wear.

She moved back her face slightly but he just moved his forward, then kissed her young lips as he pulled her tight to himself. She could feel his manhood pressing against her stomach as he kissed her and she could not help but notice how big and solid it felt.

He let her go, "Now was that so bad?"

"It was, it wasn't..." she said searching for the words but her mind would not let her, she was dizzy and confused. She hastily turned to leave and walked right into Mr. Smith's arms. He kissed her on her mouth as his hands gripped her young, tight little butt. He let her pull away slightly then he pulled her back giving her another kiss, this time deeper and slower.

Laughing the men let her leave. She almost walked into a wall on the way out.

"Tim is good." said Smith still enjoying the young girl's taste on his mouth.

"Yeah! I was going to start him anyway, but why not take a little bonus? We are going to go slow on this one, not too slow, but slow enough. Then we are going to bust that little cherry of hers but good!"

Cindy was pleased when she found out that Timmy was going to start in the next game, it almost made it worth those kisses and the guilty over them which she had endured. She was a little scared, and even more so when she had felt the coach's boner pressing into her.

Her mother would have killed her if she had seen that. Yet she thought about whether they really would have taken advantage of her and what they might have done to her. When she got those thoughts she would shake her head violently to clear them.

That Friday she went to the coach's house just as Timmy's mother was leaving, she stopped and hid, waited for her to turn the corner before going in. Why was she on this block? She thought it a coincidence, but she did not want to be seen going into the coach's house by anyone she knew, they might think something was going on.

Once Timmy's mother had fully turned the corner she went and knocked on the door. The coach answered and led her in. "Uh! Where is Mr. Smith?" she asked.

"Why? Are you disappointed that he is not here?" the coach said smiling, "So you see your boyfriend played this week. Just as we said he would. I think we are learning to trust him and you."

She felt relieved, then he said, "Okay, I will talk to you this time next week, oh, better make it an hour earlier, got something to do."

"I can go?" she said expecting him to ask her something, or was she disappointed?

"Oh that's right. You can give me another one of those sweet little kisses but I want you to do something. Sit down here on the couch. I won't bite," he said then as she sat down he snapped his teeth for effect making her jump then they both laughed.

"I want you to put you hand in my lap, right here. As a sign of our growing relationship."

"I can't do that!" she said then thought it over, realizing what was at stake and changed her mind, "You won't tell and all I have to do is put my hand there?"

"Promise." he said. Delicately she reached over and put her hand down on his crotch. He gently put his hand over hers and pressed it down. His cock felt far bigger than the only other one she had handled, Timmy's. Then the coach leaned forward and kissed her gently, as his hand reached forward and squeezed one of her ripe young boobs.

She walked out the door in a daze. What was she doing she wondered. But she also thought of how big it felt. Her sister had once brought home a black guy, only once and her dad almost beat her senseless, she had to spend the summer at her aunt's house until he cooled off.

Timmy played in the game and even was talked to by one of the scouts. Things were going great. But she also thought about the coach and Smith, she tried not to but every now and then it got the better of her. In the shower or someplace else she would think of the two men dominating her, using her. Then she'd shudder to try to shake away those thoughts. She'd try to think of Timmy and the one or two clumsy times they had made love, she had thought they were the most exciting things that had ever happened to her, but every now and then she pictured the coach, naked, holding her by the hips as he pounded her with his large black cock, sliding in and out of her, and then, and then she'd stop herself, it was all too much to think about.

The next week she came by in time to see Timmy's mother leaving the coach's house again, now she knew something was happening, but what? When she went in she asked "Was that Timmy's mom I saw leaving here?"

"And? Oh wait I bet you want to know what was going on. Well I will tell you, she was here helping to keep her son's place on the team by taking care of us." Said Mr. Smith.

"Taking care of?" she said aloud, then it hit her, "Oh! My! Does Timmy know? Does his father know?"

"Nah! Timmy doesn't know," said the coach tactfully leaving out the fact that Timmy's dad was a cuckold committed to having his wife take pleasure from other, more endowed men, at his expense, and humiliation. "Just like you are going to start to take care of us." said the coach.

"Take care of you? What do you mean? How?" said Cindy suddenly afraid. The two men outweighed her several times over, and they were black. Part of her wanted to run, but she could not.

"Come on don't you want to help Timmy out? We can make sure he can go far." said the coach unzipping his jeans. She could see his underwear straining from the meat it was trying to hold in. His cock was huge, like in her dreams, Smith opened his zipper also. She knew she could run out of the room, and part of her wanted to, but part of her wanted to stay. She could hear that argument her mother had had with her sister, "Nigger lover!" her mother screamed in her mind, as the two men came closer to her.

They pulled their underwear down and their huge cocks flopped out, they were bigger far bigger than she could have ever dreamed of. She felt so small standing next to the two men. The coach went over to her and grabbed her wrist guiding it to his cock, the back of her hand brushed it, then the coach whispered for her to put her hand around it, his hot breath in her ear.

In her mind she knew she shouldn't do it but she couldn't help it, her small hand wrapped itself around his shaft, it was even bigger than she thought, she hated herself for comparing it in her mind to Timmy's but the truth was even semi-hard it was bigger, far bigger. "Now pull on it. Stroke it up and down!" the coach whispered in her ear. She watched her hand yank his fat slab of meat up then down and to her shock it grew even bigger.

The coach pulled her close kissing her, his cock pressed against her belly, they pulled apart and she continued to rub his cock. Then Smith came forward and she took his cock and started to rub it in her other hand. "I can't believe I am doing this," she muttered.

"But you have wanted to. I could tell," said Smith. He reached out and grabbed one of her tits and gave it a squeeze. "Yeah I could tell," he said as Cindy's eyes focused on how big both men's cocks had become.

The coach pulled her tee shirt over her head as she pumped them, standing in her bra she felt vulnerable and the two men did not help matters. "Oh yeah! Pump it! That is good! Bet you thought about this for a long time," Smith said.

"Uh! Huh! But please don't tell anyone," she said as the men chuckled at her. They had her spit in each of her palms.

"This Friday you are going to tell your mom you are going to sleep over at your girlfriend's house but you are going to come here," said the coach.

"What is going to happen? What are you going to do?" she pleaded to know.

Mr. Smith smiled at her, "What you have been wanting for a long time. If you want some of the details I will tell you. We are going to all strip naked. Then I have this dog collar I am going to put around your neck and a leash. We are going to lead you into that bedroom over there and fuck your little white pussy all weekend."

Her knees went weak upon hearing this. "Oh and you best buy some rubbers, and some lube. Teachers' salaries are tight today. Pick up the brand that is for extra-large men. Or we could ride you bareback," he chuckled.

"Uh! I don't know if I can do that, couldn't I just, um, blow you." said Cindy nervously, she doubted she could fit one of those cocks in her mouth, let alone her pussy.

"Oh you will do all that and more," said the coach chuckling. "Come here!" her ordered sitting down on the couch. Cindy sat on his naked cock, she could feel it press against her ass and pussy through the fabric of her jeans. "You like how nice and solid that feels. Don't you? Now bounce up and down on it a few times honey. That's it! Oh yeah! Now get off."

She was made to kneel before the two men as she continued to jerk off their cocks for what seemed like hours, Timmy usually came within a minute or two. "When you, do it where should I aim it?" she asked.

"All over those nice young tits of yours." said Smith. The men made her say how much she liked to pull on their cocks. You'd have to have been made of stone not to want to dump a load on her and that is what they did.

Smith came first his load splattering her tits and little white bra. Then the coach came hitting her neck, with some of it arcing over her shoulder and landing on her back. The men had her pump their cocks for a full minute more to squeeze out every last drop, then they got dressed.

"Do you have a towel to clean up with?" she asked as she felt the goo dry and tighten on her skin.

"Oh darn it the laundry lady skipped us this week." said the coach handing an old nasty gym towel. She wiped her neck and the rest of herself off the best she could before the men literally tossed her out the door.

"Jerks!" she said, wanting to call the police. "Oh yeah that would go over big with mom and dad," she decided not to show up next week, little did she know what the next week would bring.

She felt ashamed at looking Timmy in the eye. Then there were the dreams, late at night in her bed she thought of both of the men fucking her, and fucking her hard. She fingered her tight little snatch thinking of them ramming her pussy and asshole. The nastier and more forbidden her thoughts were, the more it turned her on. She thought of being made pregnant by them and kissing them in front of the other students who would all know who had gotten her that way. But then in the morning she would feel guilty again. She almost backed out of it when something happened during the week.

"That jerk!" she thought as she walked towards the coach's house. During the past week Maria, the slut cheerleader had all of a sudden discovered Timmy and she was out the picture. She had found a text on her cell phone that he had sent to her by mistake asking for a date, little did she know the coach and Smith had put Maria up to this to manipulate Cindy into becoming their sex slave.

She knocked on the door, clutching the bag from the drugstore, she'd had had to go to another town to buy the stuff in the bag, so people would not talk, as it was the druggist gave her a stare that just said "Dirty slut, pig!"

She waited and waited, and knocked again. Just as she was about to leave the door crack open and the coach told her to come in. When she entered she found the two men naked. She could not believe she was in a room with them. The coach came up to her and kissed her deeply, his tongue going into her tiny mouth, then he reached down and pulled her shirt up and off, Smith unsnapped her crisp little white bra, then he lifted her up and the coach took off her shoes and socks. She told the guys to slow down as her pants were being undone. She stepped out of them totally naked, except for her panties and glasses.

"Mmm! Never nicer or tighter than this," said Smith with a lustful smile. He reached down and rubbed her pussy through her panties with his dark fingers. She wanted to jump back but the coach was behind her, Smith put his fingers to his mouth and told her it did not get sweeter than this. Then he put his hand back on her cunt and rubbed her pussy as the coach squeezed her tits, he rubbed faster and faster until she came. She knew she had no will of her own now, she was a slave to their passions.

"I heard about your problem with Timmy and Maria, don't worry we will fix it later," said the coach making her feel both relieved and grateful.

They took her over to the couch and made out with her, sucking her tits long and hard, she had not known she could cum by somebody just sucking her nipples, but now she did. She sat on their laps and she could feel their cocks press against her pussy through the material of her panties. Their bodies were hard for older guys she thought.

The coach stepped away and came back holding a leather collar. "Just as I promised," he said.

He put it around her neck and locked it into place with a tiny padlock. Her fear only heightened her arousal as to what would happen next. The coach affixed a leash to the collar and had her sit back down on the couch.

"Just one thing we got to get straight," he said pulling her over his knee. She felt his hand slap her ass hard enough to sting. "Now the first thing, what I don't want to hear out of that mouth is the word 'no'! Understood?" He slapped her ass again even harder making her gasp. "Understood?"

She bit her lip not to cry out and said 'yes' real quietly. "Second off is when I tell you to say something you say it! Understood?" he said spanking her tiny ass some more.

"Yes!" she said again as she saw the flash from Smith taking a picture of her with a digital camera.

"Now get on all fours. That's a good girl," Smith said putting the bag from the drugstore in her mouth. She crawled into the bedroom on her hands and knees. Once in the bedroom she was made to kneel at the foot of the bed.

In front of her were the coach and Smith and in behind them was a mirror. She could not believe the sight of herself between these two black men, each one at least twice her hundred and two pounds. They dangled their dicks in front of her face. She reached out to grab one and, smack! went the other cock across her face. "No hands. Kiss it!" the coach ordered.

She leaned forward, she could feel the heat radiate off of the coach's cock as her tiny mouth drew near, and she could smell his musky scent. There was no going back for her now as her lips kissed his massively dense cock tip. He smiled down at her beaming as Smith focused and took another picture of her ruination. Then she opened her mouth and he guided his shaft into her face. Her jaws stretched wide to take it in.

"Yeah that's it. Up and down. Work that tongue underneath! Watch your teeth. Good girl. Suck that black cock yeah!" he said.

She watched herself in the mirror with a sense of wonder, was that her doing this? She was being the slut that her mother had accused her sister of being, and knowing this turned her on all the more.

Smith put his cock in her face and she sucked on it, then the coach's again. "Doing good! Now we are going to make you do it a little bit rougher," said the coach.

Smith held her leash and the back of her head as the coach pushed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. It was almost a relief when he told her to take it out and spit on it. "Now pump it as you suck it! Yeah! That's good. Take it all! Take it all!" he said as she frowned from her first taste of his pre-cum in her mouth. But she could not move as her head was held firmly by Smith who rubbed her pussy as she sucked on the coach's cock.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes." he pulled his cock halfway out of her mouth. Now when I cum, you are not to spit out any, understood?" She nodded with his cock in her mouth making it wiggle.

"Pump it you little white bitch! Both hands! Here it comes! Yeah!" the coach said as she felt his hot load hit the back of her throat causing her to gag a bit but he kept pumping his cock down her throat until she felt it soften.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,531 Followers
12