Baseball Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma asked what we were going to do for the rest of the afternoon and night, assuming that she and I were going to continue staying together. I didn't dispel her notion ... it was to my advantage to keep it going. I suggested that we do a little site-seeing in the Pennsylvania countryside and she agreed but asked if she could ask Janie and Fay to join us. I had no objection to that and the women gratefully accepted her invitation.

We crossed the river and headed through the mountainous countryside in a joyous mood. Emma turned sideways to talk with Janie and Fay and surreptitiously rubbed my crotch every few seconds. Eventually I managed to work my right hand into the loose leg of her shorts and got a finger into her sopping wet pussy.

We were well along the way when Fay reached over the seat to change the radio and spotted Emma's hand between my legs, then followed the line of my arm where it disappeared into Emma's shorts and of course she knew what was happening. She gleefully told Janie and they both wanted in on it someway.

Janie put her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue into my left ear. Fay did the same to my right ear and I had more than I could handle. Before I could get myself under control, Janie pushed forward part way over the seat and shoved a hand into my pants. She quickly squirmed around until she had a handful of my raging hard cock.

I found an unoccupied roadside park with a lot of trees and parked the car. Quickly the seat latches were pulled on both front seats and Emma and I found ourselves laying back looking at the top of the car. Fay lunged forward and unfastened my pants, quickly wrapping her lips around my dong. Janie turned herself around, pulled off her shorts and lowered her pussy over my face.

Blindly I ate the pussy riding my face while a mouth I could not see sucked my cock and someone's hand fondled my balls. I don't know what else may have been going on in the car but I was having a good time. I managed to eat the pussy until the body above it shook and a fresh stream of sweet liquid flooded my mouth. Soon after, I shot a load of cum into the mouth sucking me and felt my balls being vacuumed until the last drop was gone.

A few moments later, someone declared, "That was great! Now let's go get some food."

We found a nice little steakhouse in Scranton and had an enjoyable repast. The women were vivacious talkers and no subject was off-limits. They talked about everything, including sex. Janie and Fay were lamenting that they had not been laid since they left the island. Emma told them again all about our adventures and invited them to spend the night with us ... she thought I was man enough to fuck all three of them!

I sat back and reveled in the compliments, wondering if I really was good enough to pleasure three women in the same night. Whether I was or not, I knew that I was going to try if they all came back to my hotel room.

The drive back to the hotel seemed interminable. When we got there, the women nearly raped me, yanking my clothes off and attacking me like love-starved castaways. To make the most of my assets, one woman rode my face while another rode my cock. Every time one of them got off, they changed which one was where, sharing the opportunities among all three of them. Before they let me sleep, I had cum four times and eaten more pussy than I thought I would ever get the chance to eat. I was exhausted and I think the women were fairly well satisfied.

The next several days was a whirlwind for me. The three women seemed to adopt me as their lover and I had all the sex I could handle. One morning after I had rolled off Janie, she said, "I'm happy you can last so long, honey. We don't get laid so often back home so we're trying to make up for it now. Besides you've got a bigger thing than anybody I ever had and I like that."

Emma curled up to my other side and said softly, "I wouldn't mind if you gave me a baby, honey."

I must have looked startled because she added, "Don't worry, you wouldn't have to do anything. I'm just saying it would be nice to have another baby and I think I'd like it if you made it with me."

Janie turned to face me. "Yeah, honey, me too. I'd like to have your baby."

Fay climbed up the foot of the bed between my legs and licked my flaccid cock. "Me too, sugar. That would be a great end to this week."

"But wouldn't you want your baby to have a father?" I asked.

"He'd have a father," Emma said. "But you wouldn't have to marry me, if that's what you're wondering."

"But what if I wanted to marry you?"

"I don't think so, hun," Emma said. "I really like you but I'm not in love with you. We can have a lot of fun together but we don't have to get married."

"Yeah, baby," Fay said, lifting her face from my swelling cock. "Let's have fun."

She worked her way up over my legs and, lifting herself, pointed my member at her pussy and slowly sank down on it until it was completely engulfed in her warm wet cunt.

Ultimately Emma, Fay and Janie all three had babies that I fathered. I set up a trust fund for each of them that would provide $1,000 per month for their care to begin with and grow as the children got older. I also set up a separate fund for each of the mothers to insure that they were able to take care of their monthly bills and daily cost of living. I paid for the hospital stays for each of the births and purchased a medical insurance policy for each one to take care of their on-going needs.

With the children being born within a seven-day period, I visited the island through the birth of all three, congratulating the mothers on delivering one new son and two lovely daughters. I promised to visit once a quarter and more often if I could and I managed to keep that promise, usually staying with each of the women for a week before moving on.

I made sure that I visited the little Pennsylvania town each year to attend the Little League World Series. That was the first year that I got lucky with the ladies but it turned out that it was not the last. The following year, I made friends with two lovely Mexican ladies, slowly dredging up memories of my high school Spanish enough to be able to communicate with them ... and, better yet, enough to fornicate with them.

The year after that, it was just one woman, that time from Japan; the language barrier was removed when she revealed that she spoke passable English and was anxious to sharpen her skills by finding someone to use her knowledge on. She quickly picked up the words pussy, cock, cunt, ass, anus, balls, fuck, suck, titties and blow job while we spent our evenings in hotel room acrobatics.

This last year it was two ladies again, this time from the Caribbean island of Curacao. They turned out to be single mothers and totally uninhibited when it came to sex. Both of them were nearly insatiable and always ready to fuck. Both of them indicated that they liked my dick and the way I fucked them ... I didn't tell them that I used part of a little blue pill to keep it up for so long.

I must say that, after years of being bored by major league baseball, I have a new-found respect for the fun that Little League Baseball can be.

12