Baseball Mom

Story Info
Kendra hooks up with baseball Dad.
2.7k words
32k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra rode with her husband of 18 years to their sons baseball game in Northwest Indiana. It wasn't much of a drive as they were from the south suburbs of Chicago, but the hour's long drive felt like several. Another weekend spent with the same families cheering on their sons efforts to win the game.

Kendra's relationship with her husband was strained to say the least. He would work, go out to the bar after work, come home and go to bed. His interest in Kendra had gone years ago. She couldn't understand why things went south so fast, but they did.

She would question herself. Wasn't she attractive anymore? Why doesn't he want to have sex with me? He never talks to me except when it's about something he wants. He never asks me about my day.

All sorts of thoughts were running rampant through her head. She needed a distraction so she talked to her son about the upcoming baseball tournament, but like most 13 year old boys, he was too busy playing a game on his cell phone to bother with mom.

Kendra wasn't surprised, just disappointed. She grabbed her phone and began playing a game on her phone. A simple word game that offered games versus her friends or strangers.

She searched through the community match and looked at the various photo's of her possible opponents. She swiped right those that she thought were attractive and left for those she thought might be trouble.

Then she came across a face that wasn't gorgeous but wasn't ugly either. He had a great smile while wearing sunglasses. He looked familiar and yet a complete stranger at the same time.

I've seen this face before, she thought to herself, unable to place where though. She swiped right to invite him to play a game. Never did she think things would turn they way they were going too.

The drive didn't take all that long and they arrived at the baseball field with time to spare. As the boys warmed up, Kendra spent time greeting all the parents. She felt like a hostess at each tournament. She was tired of it.

Kendra put on her best "i'm so happy to be here" face and chatted with several of the parents. She would cheer for the team and her son, but her heart wasn't really into it. In between games she would get out her phone and check her email, facebook and any other possible distraction she could.

Today was different. She had an alert that Anthony72 accepted her game invitation. She opened the app and saw the picture that had intrigued her earlier. The app allowed for text chatting and was highlighted.

'Thank you for the invite. My name is Anthony' it read. Kendra replied back introducing herself and took her turn on the game. She was about to put her phone away when the game text window lit up again.

'Pleasure to meet you Kendra. That's a nice photo. Is that you?'

Kendra felt herself blush just a little.

'Yes'

His reply was immediate.

'Very nice. You're an attractive woman'

Kendra blushed a lot this time. She hadn't been told she was attractive by her husband in years. She knew she shouldn't reply, but her need for attention, especially by this handsome man, was wanted.

'Thank you'

'Is that really you in your photo?' she texted him back.

'Yes, taken last month'

'Very handsome. No, not handsome, HOT!'

Kendra couldn't believe she just hit send, but she was in a flirty mood. It had been too long since she had sex and her desire for physical touch was raging.

'Thank you. So what's a pretty girl like you doing on an app like this?'

'Killing time waiting for my son's next baseball game'

'Really? My son plays travel ball, does yours?'

Should she answer that? Kendra wasn't sure. But what harm would it do. He's probably in some other state. What would be the odds?

'Yes, he plays travel ball.'

'My son is playing 15u. I'm in Indiana this weekend. Love watching the kids play, but to be honest, I'm a little tired of all the travel'

'I hear that...'

Kendra was full of emotions. Anthony was in Indiana. Kendra was in Indiana. Her son also played 15u baseball. She knew she had better stop chatting. She turned her phone off and talked with several parents about the teams first win.

As the day progressed, Kendra dutifully handled questions and arranged for places to eat and drink. The team and parents wound up going to a local restaurant, the kids all at one or two tables and the parents partnered up as one big group.

Conversations were lively, mostly about baseball, amongst the men. The women talked about a host of things. Food was eaten and drinks were flowing. Kendra felt a little tipsy.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and as she made the short walk she saw a man sitting in a booth with a younger man, or boy. He looked familiar but she couldn't place the face.

In the bathroom, she peed, washed her hands, looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. She looked tired and a little worn down. She assumed it was from being tipsy.

Before she left the bathroom, she checked her phone. An alert from the game app showed she had a message waiting for her.

'Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime'

Kendra let the thought linger for a moment. Imagining his mouth on hers, his hands on her body. She was interrupted when the bathroom door opened.

Kendra finished primping and walked out. She saw the same man as she went back to her table. It suddenly hit her. She moved her chair around so she could watch him.

He had dark hair and the most beautiful dark eyes. His shoulders were broad without being too skinny or too bulky.

He had a nice smile too she thought. It goes with his full lips. She imagined them kissing her again. He looked up and saw her staring at him. Kendra quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed and excited at the same time.

He got up to leave and glanced her way. This time Kendra didn't turn her head, but held his stare. He smiled and slowly turned to walk out the door, but not before taking another look over his shoulder.

Kendra knew this was the man on her game chat, but did he know it was her. It didn't matter, she'd probably never see him again anyway. She returned her attention to the table and realized that no one had really paid any attention that she had sat there quietly.

Several parents had already checked into the hotel the team was staying at, Kendra and her husband hadn't. The lobby was busy with guests milling about.

Several had claimed a spot on the couch and chairs that were near the hotel restaurant. It had colorful flowers and a soothing waterfall with a little bridge over a pond. The hotel pool was a short distance and all the boys were there.

Most of the dads and some of the moms had brought their own beverages and continued their party. Some dad's were from other teams and cities. It didn't matter, they were all there for the same reasons.

Kendra went back to her phone to check the game app. Sure enough there was another message. It read;

'I saw someone today that made me think of you.'

Kendra took a chance.

'Funny, I saw someone who I know was you'

'At the restaurant?' Anthony replied.

'Yes'

'Damn. I thought that woman looked hot'

Anthony followed up,

'Sorry, I shouldn't bother you. I assume your with your husband or boyfriend?'

Kendra wasn't sure how to reply. Yes. No. She typed:

'No. Just my son'

She lied. And she didn't care. Her husband didn't give her the time of day anyway. So what if a good looking man thinks she's hot. She is hot. Kendra played along a little while longer.

'What about you. You here with your wife?'

'Nope'

Now it was Anthony's turn to take a chance.

'What time does your son play tomorrow? We've got the 8a game'

Kendra knew what Anthony was thinking. She was thinking it too. But could she get away? Would she dare too?

'8a also. Looks like we play each other?'

She knew they didn't, she didn't know why she lied.

'Sorry, we play at 930a. I guess we don't play your team'

'Too bad. I think I'd enjoy talking to you', she added

What Kendra didn't realize was that Anthony was in his room, at the same hotel. She never mentioned where she was staying and neither did he. Both had guessed it was a chance encounter. A missed opportunity.

Kendra told her husband she was feeling sleepy and knew he'd be up until 2 or 3 in the morning drinking with the other dads. She got up and went to her room. Number 117. First floor, no view except for the parking lot. No way would her husband splurge even a little for a hotel room.

Kendra went to the bath room and turned on the water to soak in the tub. Her phone chimed letting her know she had another message. She opened it up and saw what Anthony wrote.

'Are we at the same hotel? I think I just saw you walking down the hall way.' , he follow up with another message.

'I'm at the Comfort Inn Suites. Room 333'

"Oh my God, Oh my God." Kendra said aloud. Her heart racing, her head spinning. Her loins aching.

She turned off the tub water and exited the room. She found the nearest stairs and went up. Second floor, third floor. She opened the door and searched the room numbers.

319, 320, 321. She followed it to room 333 but stopped before knocking. What was she thinking? Where would his son be? She turned around and started back to her room. Her phone chimed and she paused to look at it.

'My son is staying in his buddies room. I've got this nice big suite all to myself and no one to share it with. If you can make it, I'm sure I can make it worthwhile'

He's a bold one, thought Kendra. She was about to return to her room, but her legs felt like lead. She felt like she barely had control of her actions. She turned around and walked back to 333.

She knocked once, then once more. Softly, not even sure she knocked hard enough for anyone to hear. There was no answer. Just as she was turning to leave again. the door opened.

He stood there in shorts and a t-shirt. His face tanned from the days sun. Kendra didn't wait for introductions. She walked into his room, closed the door behind her.

Anthony didn't speak, he just turned her around and kissed her. Their tongues swirled, hands groping each other. Lust was in their eyes and thats all either of them thought about.

He lifted Kendra's t-shirt over her head, kissed his way down her neck and to her large 38D breasts. His hands reaching up, pushing them into his face before reaching around behind her to unhook her bra.

Kendra did nothing to stop him. She didn't want him to stop. She hadn't had an unbridled sexual encounter in years and she wasn't going to stop now.

Anthony took first one then the other into his mouth. His teeth gently tugging on each nipple. It was a very pleasurable experience. Kendra kept her hands on his head, guiding him. She leaned her head back and moaned.

"God that feels good"

Anthony reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He pulled and tugged to get them over her voluptuous hips and ass. Kendra kicked off her sandals and squirmed the rest of the way out of her jeans.

She wasted no time reaching for his bulging member. It was her turn to unbutton and unzip some jeans. She did so with such fervor she surprised herself. She wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth.

Anthony let out a moan of satisfaction. His hand on top of her head, guiding her. Now both hands were holding her long sandy blonde hair out of her face so he could watch her work.

It felt so good to have a man's cock in her mouth. She didn't realize how much she missed giving head to a man. She stroked and sucked him, but didn't let him cum. When she thought he might be getting close, she stopped.

Anthony helped her stand up and lifted her leg up. His cock penetrating her soaking wet pussy. He was sliding his cock in and out, pushing her against the door with every thrust. It felt good.

He pushed so hard once the door slammed against the door jam. Without hesitation, the couple moved towards the king size bed. Kendra laid down. Completely naked, she didn't have care in the world.

Anthony removed his shirt, his hairy chest and strong pectoral muscles flexing. He reached down and spread Kendra's legs. He got down on his knees, pulled her close to the edge of the bed and buried his face in her pussy.

His tongue flicking across her clit, fast, then faster still. He hands moving up and down her thighs. Lifting her legs up and over his shoulders. He then grabbed her ass and lifted her off the bed, never taking his tongue off her pussy.

Kendra did everything she could to delay her orgasm, but it was no use. As Anthony sucked on her clit, taking as much of her into his mouth, Kendra let out a long moan.

"Ooohhh God! That feels so good. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

She pushed herself into his face. Her hands holding his head as he continued to lick and suck her clit. Over and over Kendra's pussy pounded and pulsed. Every little change by Anthony set her soaring again and again to another orgasm.

She hadn't cum this many times since she got her first vibrator. While that was exhilarating, she was still solo. A man's touch and tongue is what she needed. She was going to take advantage of this opportunity.

When she couldn't take anymore, she finally had to tell him to stop so she could catch her breath. She lay on the bed, breathing hard while Anthony stroked his cock.

She looked at him, rolled onto her stomach and told him to fuck her. Anthony wasted no time as he mounted her from behind. His cock felt good inside her. Kendra kept her face and head on the bed as she let Anthony raise her hips up.

"Fuck me harder!"

Anthony quickened his pace, but not so much as to lose control just yet. He slapped her on the ass once. Kendra said nothing, so he slapped her ass again.

"Don't stop"

He slapped her ass a couple more times and then removed his cock. Kendra looked over her shoulder confused, thinking that maybe he was ready to cum. Instead, he slid his cock into her ass.

Kendra moaned loudly as he stretched her anus. The pressure inside her ass was like nothing she had ever felt before. Slowly at first, he slide in and nearly out. Kendra reached between her legs and felt his balls.

Anthony began to fuck her harder and faster. Kendra's hands grasped the bed covers and she bit the sheets with her teeth. The pain was minimal, the pleasure ecstatic. After a couple of minutes, Anthony was ready to explode.

Kendra again reached between her legs, this time to rub her clit as he continued to fuck her ass. It only took Kendra a few seconds to have the most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced. As she came, Anthony fucked her at a furious pace. Spurred on by her moans and gyrations.

He pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his cum into the air in an Earth pounding explosion. He rolled over, breathing hard. He smiled, trying to speak while still breathing hard.

"Hi", he started,

"My names", still breathing hard,

"Anthony."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's called sport-fucking, a very common occurrence for parents, you pick the sport. Wild story, but I cannot say I would have gone anal that fast. I was at a HS reunion with my girlfriends, one of them called it sport-fucking as in the action between the sheets with team moms and coaches and/or parents, she said common places were hotels, minivans, or in the backseat of a large SUV. My first time was in my minivan giving a blowjob in the third quarter to a divorced dad on my son's football team, our first fuck was also in the minivan. Guilty with two other dads, one turned into a two year affair. He was my first black man, his daughter was on my daughter's basketball team in high school.

jetoshjetoshalmost 7 years ago
Tavern Teams

Unfortunately my kids didn't go to many out of town tournaments.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Nice Read

I agree with Annette, but for me it was with wrestling. Some of the coaches were super hot.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Love kids baseball

Love the people I meet at my son's games. Oxoxxxox Annette

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Sophie Submits to Bareback Lust When she meets Zach, Sophie is powerless to resist.in Erotic Couplings
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Friend's Mom Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...in Mature
Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
More Stories