Basement Bonanza

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy evening of submission.
3.6k words
4.4
75.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

Concerned that things might become too mundane, Marie and I had been careful to cultivate our sexual relationship in such a way as to allow for trying new and different things. As a result, we had tried, and learned to enjoy, spanking, anal sex, and a variety of sex toys.

But, we were frequently looking for something new. Usually, I would come up with some sort of fantasy for us to play out, and the whole thing would be a surprise to Marie. These activities filled two needs. First, it allowed me to sometimes spend days planning one of our encounters, something I really enjoyed, and, second, it allowed Marie to experiment with, and learn to enjoy, some activities that she might have passed on had we just had a factual discussion about them. That, of course, benefited me as well!

Late one summer, I was getting anxious for something new, and my mind, as is often the case, began to fantasize. Over the next week and a half, my ideas took shape, and I acquired the things I needed to create what I hoped would be a memorable evening. I already had some of what I needed, and I ordered some things on-line. The rest came from the local home center, and I set about putting my fantasy into action.

The next Saturday, Marie knew I had something in store for us, so she accommodated me by spending the afternoon away from home, visiting friends. There was no way she could have imagined what was in store for her that evening, and that is one of the things that made it exciting, for both of us! I headed down into our unfinished basement and got busy with the home center purchases.

I took two eyebolts, and bolted them directly through the exposed studs so that, with the use of bondage cuffs, I could attach her wrists to the wall, her arms almost fully extended, and at shoulder height. I attached two more eyebolts closer to the floor so that even in the spiked heels I would require her to wear, her ankles could be secured to the wall, keeping her in a spread-eagle position. A fifth eyebolt was added to the array, but I'll talk about that one later. I added master links, the kind used for chain attachment, to each of the eyebolts. These would keep her secure and feeling vulnerable. I screwed a hook into a rafter, and hung a four-foot length of chain over it. I laid the accessories that would be needed on a table where they would be handy, and headed upstairs to await her arrival home.

We had done lots of role-playing before, but this would be different. Just thinking about what was coming, I ended up with a hard-on. I had showered and otherwise gotten myself ready with only about 15 minutes to spare when Marie made her entrance.

We made small talk for a bit, but I could see there was some anticipation on her face, so I asked her, "Well, are you ready?" She nodded, smiled coyly, and we headed back to the master bedroom suite. I told her to take off her clothes so that we could groom her cunt. Using an electric trimmer, I cut her cunt hair as short as possible, and then used depilatory cream to remove all but the hair immediately adjacent to her cunt lips. When her cunt was trimmed like this, it got my blood pumping!

I chased her off to the shower. I got her lingerie ready so that when she came out, the jade colored cup-less bra, stockings, and the matching garter belt to which they would be attached, would be laid out on the bed. Four-inch high heels were waiting on the floor, and her robe was hanging over the foot of the bed. I told her to call me when she got out of the shower.

I headed off to start our dinner, steak, baked potatoes and salad. I had just finished mixing her a drink when she called out that she was done in the shower. I carried the bourbon along with me and went into the bathroom to find her standing there naked and dripping wet. I handed her the drink, telling her to take a good, long swallow as she would need its reinforcement before the night was over. She smiled, although perhaps a bit warily, and drank about half of the glass straight down. I grabbed a towel and dried her off, lingering on her breasts and ass far longer than was necessary.

I led her out to the bedroom and told her to lie down on the bed on her stomach. I grabbed her favorite body lotion and thoroughly rubbed her down with it. I could see the tension melting from her body. I told her to stand up, but before I allowed her to put on the lingerie, I took out a newly purchased collar with the word "Slave" etched into it, and put is snugly around her neck. She was beginning to understand that this evening was going to be different.

"Put that lingerie on, right now," I ordered her.

"Yes Master," she replied. She fell right into the role without any further coaching from me. "Master, where are the matching panties for this set?" she asked.

"No panties tonight," I said sternly. "When I want to see your cunt, I don't want anything in the way. So just do as you are told and get into that lingerie!" I gave her a quick, opened handed slap on her ass to reinforce that I was in charge. It caught her off guard, and she yelped, but she quickly fell back into her role by replying, "Yes Master." I told her she could initially put on the robe, but not to expect to be able to keep it on for long, and then I went out to finish preparing dinner.

She joined me a few minutes later, her glass empty. I made her a fresh one and ordered her to drink it down promptly, which she did. It was gone before I had the salads on the table. I was drinking wine, but she would be allowed only her bourbon this evening. It always seemed to turn her on and make her more willing to go along with my fantasies.

When we had finished eating, she cleared away the dishes, as per my orders, and we moved out into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa when I leaned over and kissed her hard, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I reached down her robe and roughly grabbed her left breast, squeezing it hard, causing her to gasp. I pulled my mouth away, looked at her and said, "I don't know what it is, but whenever I taste bourbon on you, it makes me want to lick your cunt!"

"Why don't you?"

"I squeezed her breast hard, again, and said, "I'll decide when, or even if, your cunt gets licked tonight!" She looked disappointed, but nodded her consent.

I put on some dance music, and went over and pulled her to her feet. I untied her robe and slid it off her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor. She was now wearing only the lingerie, heels and the slave collar. I was still almost fully dressed, wearing black trousers and suspenders, socks, and a very soft dress shirt that I knew would feel good against her skin. We began to dance. When we were face-to-face, I ran my hands over her back and ass, gently stroking her over and over. But we would also dance with her back to my front, and I would take advantage of this to play with her nipples, which were fully exposed to me given the cup-less bra. I also gently bit her neck, and let my fingers trace the outline of her cunt as she ground her ass against my cock.

I was starting to stir, so I knew it was time to move to the next phase of the evening. I went back to the bedroom and picked up two more items, a blindfold and a leash. I attached the leash to her slave collar, and put the blindfold in place over her eyes.

"Slave, we are going to the basement. Do not remove your blindfold or attempt to look out from under it or I will have to punish you more severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

I led her by the leash to the basement door, and then carefully down the steps. I left the leash hanging from the collar, and then attached bondage cuffs to her wrists and ankles. I pulled her by the leash again, and positioned her under the hook in the ceiling. "Put your hands as high up over your head as you can, and stand on your tiptoes," I ordered. She did as she was told, and I attached her wrist cuffs to the overhead chain and hook, the result being her arms were stretched nearly perfectly straight up in the air, appearing as though she were almost hanging from the hook. Her back and ass were beautifully exposed to me, and my cock started to pulsate. I removed my shirt, leaving my chest exposed, wearing only the trousers and suspenders. It made me feel more like "the master!"

"As you know, you are in bondage tonight until I free you. The first part of the bondage will be for your punishment and my pleasure. The second part will be for your pleasure. The third part will be for the pleasure of us both. Are you ready?"

"Yes Master. I deserve to be punished. I have been a bad girl." I really appreciated her playing the role so well, and it made my cock twitch with pleasure.

I removed the leash and laid it aside. I went over to the accessories I had selected for the evening, and picked out a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain. Marie was still blindfolded, so she could not see what was coming. I clipped the clamps on tight, and she winced a bit from the pressure. I pulled on the connecting chain hard enough to make her nipples pull and her breasts bounce, causing her to moan, just a little.

I went back to the toys, picked up a leather flog, and went around behind her. Although it cracked and swished, it did not really hurt, nor make any lasting marks, but I enjoyed the feeling of whipping her back with it while she was in no position to do anything to protect herself.

"Thank you, Master."

The whipping over, I moved away from her and sat down on a chair at the other end of the room. The image of her more or less hanging from the ceiling was really turning me on, but I wanted to prolong the experience, so I just left her hanging there for several minutes while my eyes drank in the image.

I went back to the accessories and selected an anal plug. I greased it up with petroleum jelly, and carefully pushed it into her ass. She gasped and bit her lip, but soon began enjoying the penetration, pushing her ass back toward the plug every time I started to push it in.

I put the plug aside and decided it was time for something that more closely approximated punishment. I went around in front of her again and removed the nipple clamps. I l sucked on her nipples to make sure they were good and hard, and then I smacked her breasts, lightly, with my open hand. I adjusted the clamps tighter and put them back in place, causing her to have a sharp intake of breath. I pulled on the chain again, and she groaned, caught between the pleasure and the pain.

I stepped around to her back again, thoroughly enjoying the view of her well-formed ass. My hand came down hard as I began to administer a fairly harsh spanking until her ass turned bright red. Not satisfied that her punishment had been adequate, I picked up a hair brush and proceeded to spank her with the back of it until she begged me to stop, although I could tell she was really turned on. I rubbed some lotion onto her ass to soothe the burn, and then decided it was time to end the punishment phase of her bondage, although I did not want to tell her that just yet. I wanted to keep her on edge.

I unhooked her from the ceiling and let her keep her hands down at her side to make sure her blood was still circulating through her arms. I left the nipple clams and restraints in place, reconnected the leash, and pulled her over to where I had a blanket and pillow on the floor. I forced her down to her knees and told her that since she had been a good, obedient slave, and had taken her punishment well, she would get her first reward.

"Thank you, Master."

Despite the fact she was still blindfolded, I ordered her to unzip my pants, reach in, and pull out my now extremely hard cock. Her lips parted, and I pushed my member into her mouth. Her tongue raced around the head of my dick, and her mouth moved up and down its shaft enthusiastically. I felt the pressure beginning to build, but it was way too soon for me to cum, so I abruptly withdrew my cock. Her mouth sort of lunged after it, and she begged me to give it back. "Not yet! You will not get to suck more cock until I tell you to do so. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

I grabbed the leash, pulled her to her feet, and led her to the wall where I had carefully positioned the eyebolts earlier in the day. The leash was still hanging from the collar as I lifted her left hand and attached the cuff to the eyebolt with the previously provided master link. The right hand was soon fastened in the same fashion as the left. I got on my knees in front of her and forced her legs apart so I could fasten her ankles as I had her wrists. She was now spread eagle on the wall, virtually naked, and my cock was throbbing.

I removed the leash and turned her slave collar around so that the D-ring was in the back where I connected it by means of another master link to the fifth eyebolt. She was now connected at all five points, splayed out on the wall like a work of art, for my enjoyment only. I again retired to the chair at the other end of the room to just sit and enjoy her in that position. She looked spectacular, and I am sure she knew it! I could have just sat there and stared at her indefinitely. She was totally exposed and vulnerable, and that excited and aroused me!

I came back to her, got down on my knees, and made a bit of a lick at her cunt. It was just enough to tease her into thinking I would eat her, and it made her flinch; but I was not ready to reward her this way, yet. I tugged gently a few more times on the nipple clamps, and then carefully removed them and put them aside. I kissed the nipples and massaged them before giving each breast one last smack, just to remind her who was the master and who was the slave.

I went back to our supply of toys and selected our 12" long double dong. I brought it to her and began gently rubbing it over her breasts and cunt lips. I held it up to her face and made her lick the head to show her appreciation for what was about to happen.

"Now begins your pleasure," I said.

"Thank you, Master," she moaned.

Her cunt was already dripping wet, probably as much from anticipation as her punishment, so I had very little trouble penetrating her cunt with the huge dildo. As soon as she and the dildo were fully lubricated, I began pumping it in and out of her, working it deeper and deeper into her cunt until I barely had enough left to hold onto! She was moaning with every stroke, and I saw the tension building in her. She soon exploded in orgasm, drenching the dildo and my hand, her cum dripping down her legs.

"Thank you, Master," she cooed deliciously.

But I was not yet done with her. I picked up the newest addition to our box of sex toys, a vibrator! She had no idea what I had in my hands since she was still blindfolded. This was the body vibrator type, not the kind you insert. I started by running the vibrator over her arms and abdomen, and then even her nipples. She was squirming! I had left the dong embedded in her cunt, so I held the vibrator against it, causing a tingling that she was obviously enjoying. I worked the vibrator up the dildo until it nearly touched her cunt, but then I pulled the dong out of her, postponing any additional pleasure for a few more moments. She was obviously disappointed.

As I indicated earlier, she was spread eagle on the wall, her cunt readily available, and I now took advantage of that with the vibrator. I pushed it up to her steaming cunt, and placed it directly on her clit. Her hips were about the only thing she could move, and she pressed them hard against the head of the vibrator, enthusiastically, not really knowing what to expect, as this was something we had never experienced before. She soon found out as a violent orgasm wracked her body, a fact accentuated by the pressure she was exerting as she thrashed in her restrains in an effort to be able to respond. But I didn't stop, and she again soon convulsed, the cum pouring out of her cunt and all over the head of the vibrator.

"Please, Master, I can't take any more!"

I pulled the vibrator away and removed the restraints, but I reconnected the leash and led her up to our bedroom. I made her kneel on the floor and I put the handle of the leash over the bedpost to keep her in place until I returned from the bathroom. When I was done, I washed my cock, came back out to her, and used the leash to guide her to her feet. I removed the lingerie, and soon she was naked except for the heels and the slave collar, and I had no intention of removing either of them! The leash remained as well, for the moment, and I looped the handle around the headboard to make sure she understood that she was still my slave. I stood her next to the bed, and pushed her onto her back. I pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow on which I could kneel. More than anything else, she loved having her cunt licked and sucked, and it was now time to reward her for being such a good submissive. I spread her legs, and dove into her cunt with my mouth, sucking and licking her, working my tongue hard on her clit, and sometimes shoving my tongue right up into her cunt. She came twice more in quick succession.

I stood up, removed the leash and turned her around, keeping her on her back so that her head was hanging over the edge of the bed, tilted back. I pushed my cock straight into her mouth, and she willingly swallowed the entire thing. I pumped in and out of her mouth until I knew it would not be too much longer until I would finally get my turn to cum.

I ordered her to get up on the bed and lie on her right side. I pushed her left leg straight up and rested it on my shoulder, straddled her other leg on my knees, and shoved my cock deep into her cunt. With her on her side, I could grab her ass with my right hand while still pumping in and out of her, and I even gave her a brief spanking while we were in that position, just enough to bring out a hint of red and make her moan. My left hand gently massaged her nipples and pulled on them, adding to her pleasure.

I felt the pressure reach unbearable levels, and I finally exploded, dumping what felt like about a gallon of cum into her already sopping cunt! She was completely spent, and I could feel her body almost melting into the mattress.

While I still had her impaled, I removed the collar and told her she was free. She gave me a wicked little smile, and said, "That was incredible. I think I'll sleep well tonight!"

We grabbed a quick shower together and then headed to bed, exhausted. I woke up toward dawn with a raging hard on, not surprising even had the previous evening not been so eventful. What caught me off guard was that Marie had pushed down the sheets and was now stuffing my throbbing cock down her throat. When she saw I was awake, she stopped for just a moment, and said, "This is my way of thanking you for last night," and then she went enthusiastically back to work on my increasingly hard cock.

I could see this was going to be a long day!

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers